Monday, October 11, 2010

Best Week Ever

Best Week Ever


I Would Make This Face Too If Someone Handed Me A Wolf Puppy

Posted: 11 Oct 2010 08:39 AM PDT

Here’s Hayden Panettiere at the UK screening of some movie called Alpha and Omega being handed a wolf puppy and reacting accordingly. I’m sure the photographer was thinking “Awesome, got Hayden making a crazy face, I can sell this to the popular tabloid The Daily Fisticuffs”. But really, which of us wouldn’t make this exact same face if we were randomly handed a wolf puppy?

I would do exactly that. And be shrieking like a black and white extra in Beatles newsreel footage.

Then, I would do exactly this:

Hayden Panettiere: She’s just like us! When we get handed wolf puppies that lick our faces!

Daniel Radcliffe Is Completely Realistic About His Chances To Sleep With Dancers

Posted: 11 Oct 2010 08:58 AM PDT

There is a short article today in the Huffington Post Entertainment section where they talk about a recent interview with Daniel Radcliffe in which he discusses, among other things, acting in an upcoming Broadway play and being newly single.  The headline for the story sums up the article pretty well.

Haha!  First of all, yes.  Awesome.  That headline is probably in the top 600 most efficient headlines ever written.  Now onto the thing he actually said:

Daniel, 21, tells UK magazine Dazed & Confused (via the Toronto Sun):

“I’ve been in relationships from the age of 14 and now I’m single. I said to a friend the other day, ‘Dude, I’m doing a show with dancers. I’ve got to be single.’ He was like, ‘Don’t sleep with anyone in your own show. That’s a mistake.’ It’s good advice. But I’m not sure I’ll stick to it.”

It is not normally charming even a little bit when a male celebrity in an interview slips in overt implications about how easy it is for him to sleep with women.  But, somehow this seems not braggy.  It sort of just seems down to earth and clear eyed.  Yes, Daniel, you likely will have sex with a Broadway dancer; that is a very good assessment of who you are likely to have sex with.

“I refuse to lie to the press about who I am likely to have sex with.” – Daniel Radcliffe to his publicist.

Lions Player Does The Carlton Dance After Touchdown

Posted: 10 Oct 2010 11:46 PM PDT

Detroit Lions cornerback Alphonso Smith returned an interception for a touchdown against the Rams Sunday and broke into the early frontrunner for this season’s best end zone celebration: the Fresh Prince Carlton Dance.

Here’s the clip, which the internet has already graciously set to “It’s Not Unusual” for maximum Carltonization:

No comments:

Post a Comment