Monday, February 6, 2012

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Eva Mendes’ diet and exercise philosophy: “Work out and eat what I want”

Posted: 06 Feb 2012 08:50 AM PST

Here is Eva Mendes in Dolce & Gabbana on the cover of the March issue of Marie Claire Mag. Isn't this hideous? Eva is a pretty girl… sometimes. I'm actually not one of those people who think that she's the hottest thing, but she's got a great body, and she does have expressions where she looks… better. Of course, all too often, Eva has a serious case of drunkface, and this cover seems to have caught her in all of her drunkface glory here. Is it Photoshop? Or is that just how she looks?

There seems to be a newish interview with Eva too, but before I get to that, I'd just like to point out something interesting – there's been radio silence on Eva and Ryan Gosling lately, have you noticed? Ryan flew to Thailand for a film several weeks ago – that's why he missed the Golden Globes. By most accounts, Eva did not go with him. She's still in LA, and it seems like Ryan left her in charge of his beloved hipster dog George. I just thought it was worth mentioning – there hasn't been any tabloid articled about Ryan and Eva for weeks, because they haven't seen each other in weeks. Just my opinion: I kind of think Ryan might be over it? I hope he's over it. Because this relationship isn't helping his reputation as much as he thinks it is.

Anyway, here's the latest Eva interview I could find. It sounds like these are old quotes, but I Googled them and I couldn't find them in past interviews, so… who knows? She's not that interesting, and she says similar things all the time.

Eva Mendes has "to work" to stay in shape. The gorgeous actress insisted she isn't blessed with skinny genes and has to work out in order to stay toned. The 37-year-oldprefers to exercise and indulge occasionally rather than cutting out her favourite foods.

"[My philosophy] is to work out and eat what I want.," she told Health & Beauty magazine. "I'm not one of those actresses who they don't have to work at it. I do."

The Ghost Rider star also named her favorite health-savvy snacks.

Eva admitted she loves sweets but usually opts for healthier options. But if nothing else works, the Latina sticks to dark chocolate.

"I really like brown rice and vegetable, and always have a couple of apples in my bag. I always drink a glass of water with squeezed lemon juice before bed and when I wake up," she said. "I have a seriously sweet tooth, so I eat dark chocolate to satisfy any cravings."

[Via Yahoo News]

Ugh, I hate dark chocolate! It's too bitter. I wish my sweet tooth would be satisfied with dark chocolate, but it never is. My downfall will be peanut butter M&Ms. But other than that, I pretty much agree with her diet-and-exercise philosophy – work out, try to eat mostly good food but don't do extreme diets or anything.

Marie Claire cover courtesy of The Fashion Spot. Additional pics by Fame/Flynet.
eva1 FP_8197503_CHP_Mendes_Eva_06_20 FP_8196119_CHP_Mendes_Eva_02_20 FP_8350138_Mendes_Eva_BJJ_03_12 FP_8603938_MendesEva_Docs_PER_00_02

Kelly Osbourne tried gray hair because when she’s 30 she’ll be too old for it

Posted: 06 Feb 2012 08:33 AM PST


I started going gray when I was in my early 20s. That’s when I discovered the many wonderful products Clairol puts out, some of which have since been retired, with my red-blonde shades the first to go. (Damn you, Clairol, for discontinuing Hydrience! Nice ‘N Easy lives up to its name, though.) I understand why women chose not to dye their hair, and to embrace their natural color. My mom is completely gray and she rocks it. It makes no sense to me that a younger woman would purposely dye their hair gray, though, but Kelly Osbourne seems to have done it. Her purplish gray and then all gray color looked like a home dye fail and correction rather than a deliberate attempt at avant garde color. She gave some convoluted reasoning on The Talk about how she’ll be too old at 30 to try different hair colors.

Kelly recently appeared on The Talk with her grey hair, and was naturally asked why she'd chosen to dye her hair such an "unfavorable" color.

“It's something I've wanted to do my whole life. I've always wanted to be young and have grey hair. To me, I'm 27, I've got three years left, the way I look at it, to have fun with it, because once you're 30, you look like a right idiot walking around with like rainbow, bright color hair and all different things like that."

[Quotes from The Talk via Evil Beet]

Kelly just manages to insult people whenever she opens her mouth. I find her almost as annoying as her mom, who by the way has been trying to work a Ronald McDonald haircolor for at least the past 10 years. Was that quip about being too old for rainbow hair a subtle dig at her mom? I doubt it, but I’m secretly hoping Sharon takes it the wrong way and starts feuding with Kelly. As bitchy as it sounds, it would be fun to see them start fighting with each other instead of turning their forces outward on whomever dares to speak out against either of them.

Somewhere, Christina Aguilera is stumbling hungover out of bed and slurring about how she never had such ugly hair as Kelly.

1-14

1-15

1-23

1-29

Photo credit: WENN.com

Jessica Simpson’s massive jugs were rooting for the Patriots

Posted: 06 Feb 2012 08:11 AM PST

This is further evidence that Gisele's email prayer chain was all for naught. Even Jessica Simpson's massive pregnancy jugs couldn't work in the Patriots' favor! Damn, Jesus really doesn't care for Tom Brady, right? Jessica was in Indianapolis for the Super Bowl, rooting on the Patriots, and she tweeted these photos. Jessica's K-Fed (Eric Johnson) used to play for the 49ers, but Eric is from Boston, so Jessica explained her GO PATS mentality: "We were really sad the Niners aren’t here right now — Eric played for the Niners… But we’re going with the Patriots. And I’m a Cowboys fan, so I cannot root for the Giants!"

Jessica also managed to not say a word about the Patriots' loss. After the game, she only tweeted: "Stayed up past my bedtime. Now it’s time for my big girl panties and sleeping bra!!" Sleeping bra? Poor Jessica! I wonder how much bigger her boobs have gotten. I bet they hurt like a mother.

Photos courtesy of WENN, Jessica's Twitter.
jess2 jess1 wenn3672947

PETA calls for a Liam Neeson boycott after Liam admits to eating wolf stew

Posted: 06 Feb 2012 07:51 AM PST

PETA might have gone too far. Yes, they frequently go too far with their stunt-queen theatrics, but now they're picking on one of our most beloved (Muslim) actors, Liam Neeson. While promoting his latest film, The Grey, overseas, Liam mentioned that he had tried wolf meat. This caused PETA to basically issue a fatwa against Liam and The Grey – which if you don't know by now, is a film about Liam doing hand-to-hand combat with some wolves or something.

Liam Neeson’s latest movie is facing a boycott after the actor admitted eating wolf stew to prepare for the role. The Irish actor has the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals up in arms over his method acting for The Grey in which he plays the leader of a group being hunted by wolves after their plane crashes in the Arctic.

“It was very gamey,” he said while promoting the hit movie. “But I’m Irish, so I’m used to odd stews. I can take it. Just throw a lot of carrots and onions in there and I’ll call it dinner.”

Neeson, 59, further infuriated PETA by saying that while others got sick he “went up for seconds.”

In a statement, the animal rights group said: “Neeson’s stance on kindness to animals is sorely out of step with the rest of the world.”

They then urged movie-goers: “Don’t just shy away. Run away from The Grey.”

While most of the wolf scenes were shot using special effects, PETA claims the film’s director, Joe Carnahan, ordered wolf carcasses from a trapper for some of the footage.

“Many animals caught in traps chew off their own limbs in order to escape,” said Jane Dollinger, a spokeswoman for PETA. “These animals go on to die of gangrene or other secondary infections, sometimes leaving nursing puppies abandoned to fend for themselves.”

Despite the outrage The Grey has been a box office hit. The film’s producers declined to comment on the protests.

[From Radar]

Wait, so is PETA mad that some real wolf carcasses were used in the film, or were they mad about Liam eating wolf meat? Or both? I kind of think PETA should have just focused on the wolf carcass issue, because that's a seemingly more valid argument. If you tell me about wolves having to chew off their own legs, I'll get upset. If you tell me Liam Neeson ate two helpings of wolf stew, I'll shrug.

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn3679184 grey1 wenn3679175

Madonna’s Super Bowl Half-time performance: how did she do?

Posted: 06 Feb 2012 07:45 AM PST

I'm including the highest-quality video (that I could find) of Madonna's Super Bowl halftime performance above. Madge thinks she's Cleopatra or something, which… sure. I mean, if you're performing at the Super Bowl, you might as well go all out. Madge started out with "Vogue" and it didn't sound like she was singing live, right? She went from "Vogue" into "Music". Madonna stumbling during that song. Poor bitch, I do that all of the time.



At this point, I'm already admiring her stamina. I would have fallen over completely by this point. Anyway, after that, she was joined by the LMFAO dudes to perform "Party Rock Anthem" and "Sexy and I Know It". She just danced there, and at various points, she just looked like an old lady I think. Anyway, after that, she did that horrible song “Give Me All Your Luvin,” with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.

M.I.A. also gave the finger during her solo, but it didn't go out live. I've grown to really dislike M.I.A., and this was just a dumb, classless move designed to steal focus. Pathetic.

Anyway, after that came Classic Madonna. I'll sort of buy that she was actually singing for "Express Yourself" and "Like a Prayer" – because her voice sounded so much weaker during that part, right? I also liked Cee Lo Green's inclusion – nice cross-promotion for NBC (The Voice), but they also worked well together. That was my favorite part of the show.

So, how do you think she did? I have to admit – I'm kind of impressed. I think she did well.

Oh, and here's Kelly Clarkson singing the National Anthem. I think she did a great job, right? Her voice is so good, I don't even mind the bangs.

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn5777936 wenn5777941

Gisele: “My husband cannot f–king throw the ball & catch the ball at the same time”

Posted: 06 Feb 2012 07:36 AM PST

So, SPOILER, the Patriots lost and as it turns out, God kind of thinks that Tom Brady and Gisele should just EAT IT. Like, God is all "Seriously, dude, you're married to Gisele and you live in a bajillion-dollar mansion. You can't win the Super Bowl too. Stop praying, you’ve already got it all." After the Pats lost, Gisele was photographed comforting Tom Brady – you can see the photos here. It actually makes me believe that Tom and Gisele really are that tight – Gisele looks very loving and supportive. Apparently, Gisele blames her husband's teammates for their fumbles, and she thought Tom was the only one out there getting it done:

Gisele is saying what EVERY Patriots fan was thinking last night … Tom Brady needed some “f*cking” help from his teammates during the Super Bowl.

On her way out of the stadium last night, the supermodel was heckled by New York Giants fans … one who screamed, “Eli owns your husband.”

Gisele didn’t shout back … but turned to a friend and said, “You (have) to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball… My husband can not f****ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.”

Clearly, G was taking a shot at Wes Welker, Aaron Hernandez … and every other Pats player who CHOKED during the big game. The comment was captured on tape and has already hit the Internet.

A short time later, Gisele could be seen comforting her hubby in the bowels of the stadium.

[From TMZ & SB Nation]

It sounds like Gisele is just defending her husband, but she probably won't be making friends amongst her husband's teammates for throwing them under the proverbial bus. And people, for the love of God – stop heckling the wives! This makes me feel bad for Gisele a little bit. And I like her more for getting so emotionally involved in her husband's game. I hope she gets pregnant again!

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
FP_6924326_Rio_Carnival_Celebs_REG_18_25 FP_6924332_Rio_Carnival_Celebs_REG_24_25 FP_7442787_RIJ_AFI_AWARD_72_94 FP_7250965_MetGala_McQueen_AAR_01_53

Katherine Heigl hates ‘Dance Moms’, finds it “demeaning, belittling & unkind”

Posted: 06 Feb 2012 06:29 AM PST

Go ahead and yell at me, but I like the occasional animal print. I know it's trashy and tacky, but sometimes I find an animal print jacket, dress, pillow or rug to be very cute. Such is the case with this zebra-print dress that Katherine Heigl wore in Germany. It's just the right length, just the right fit, and just the right amount of zebra. I LOVE IT. And it looks great on her figure too – very slimming, right? My only issue with this look is Dame Heigl's hair – bitch has hair issues, and while this style is an improvement from her teased-up, white-blonde grandma style, it's still pretty ugly.

Anyway, last week, everyone was talking about Heigl's latest essay/blog post for iVillage. I always forget that Heigl is a "blogger" too – she writes about mom stuff, and it's usually pretty boring for me. In last week's post, Heigl too on that show Dance Moms and the early sexualization of young girls. Here's part of her blog post:

I'm not much of a reality TV watcher. I tend to stick mostly to the comedies and dramas that I love, but I recently happened to catch an episode of Dance Moms and watched with open-mouthed amazement as girls as young as seven were encouraged to dress provocatively and shimmy around a stage doing a dance performance that could just as easily been a burlesque routine. I kept thinking all these girls were missing is a pole! I was also horrified by the way their instructor spoke to them when she felt they weren't up to snuff. It was demeaning, belittling, and downright unkind.

My daughter was in the room at the time as was my mother and I kept looking over at my perfect, innocent and beautiful child wondering how can I protect her from what the world is becoming. My mother was outraged and — never one to hold back an opinion — vented that it was not even remotely necessary to speak to a child the way the dance instructor was, that no one during the course of my performing and early years as a child model and actor had ever talked to me like that. She insisted that the tough-love attitude was totally misguided and not what makes anyone succeed — and certainly not a child. She reminded me that I was loved, encouraged, and held through the journey of my career and was never demeaned, berated, or told I was not doing my best and look how well that has worked for me.

She is right, of course. My mother worked hard to build up my self-esteem, to protect it from those who did not, and made it her priority to see me grow into a young woman who had a sure and steady sense of herself that could not be torn apart. The example my mother set for me is what I hope to achieve and emulate on behalf of my own daughter. I think we all know through experience that the world gets tough enough soon enough. I strongly believe there is no reason to break anyone down in order to prepare them for inevitable disappointment or unkindness. There is no reason to diminish anyone's self-esteem in order to get them to try harder next time. Especially not a child's.

I believe a significant part of my role as a mother to a daughter is to shelter and build up her self-esteem. This is not to say that I will sit around and tell her she can do anything and everything and is perfect in all that she does. We all have our strengths and weaknesses and when I came home from school with a bad grade on another math test, it was apparent that algebra would never be my strong suit and my mother didn't pretend it was. I was told I needed to pass the class but I was also told it was okay that I didn't excel at it, that there were other things I was good at. That's the direction I was encouraged to follow.

…It terrifies me, the amount of value we place on a woman's looks, body, and ability to drop it like it's hot on the dancefloor. It's one thing to walk into a club and see twentysomethings embracing their sexuality and having some fun, but it's another thing altogether watching seven-year-olds shake their booties, bellies, and nonexistent boobies on a stage in a room full of adults and be handed a trophy for it. What in the world are we telling them? That sexy is the prize and is the talent they have?

I used to perform in a local dance academy when I was growing up and we did jazz routines that were fun, imaginative, high energy, hip and age-appropriate! The young girls on Dance Moms are wonderfully talented, spirited ladies who should be encouraged to perform since they seem to truly have a knack for it. I just wish they were being inspired, instructed, and supported for their gifts as I was when I found my creative path. I wish they were being shown and taught by example that they are wonderful, unique and valuable for far more than their bodies, and their ability to be perfect at all times.

[Heigl's iVillage blog post]

It didn't seem that controversial to me – Heigl was simply coming out for more age-appropriate dance instruction for young girls, and she was drawing from her own experiences as a child performer, with her mom acting as "momager". The whole "nurturing your child so they understand they are the most special flower in the world" is a debatable issue – I understand nurturing, I understand encouragement and being a cheerleader for your kids in a tough world. But at some age, kids do need to learn how to fail and how to get back up. And hopefully when they learn that, it's not on the set of Dance Moms.

There's also a vein of hypocrisy, sure – some of Heigl's performances as a child actor were in sexualized roles, which Heigl glosses over. But seriously – Dance Moms is a horrifying show. And now the moms are really pissed off at Heigl too – they're issuing statements and telling her to "suck it." They're probably just happy with the extra publicity, though.

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn9876484 wenn9876477 wenn9876488 wenn9876492 wenn9876482

Kim Kardashian isn’t dating Mark Sanchez, won’t date a football player ever again

Posted: 06 Feb 2012 05:33 AM PST

These are new photos of Kim Kardashian at Miami International Airport a few days ago, and in Beverly Hills over the weekend (the black shorts photos). First, can we talk about how Kim is still messing with her Kat-face? Whatever is going on with her mouth is just terrible, and it pisses me off to no end that Kim thinks we believe that she's "natural". It's debatable as to whether the ass is natural – but can we all agree that her face is NOT?

Anyway, last week there was a rumor going around that Kim had been quietly dating Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez. Kim denied the rumor, and she pushed this story to TMZ:

Kim Kardashian isn’t secretly dating Mark Sanchez … she’s not interested in Tim Tebow — in fact, sources tell TMZ, the reality star is completely DONE with football players in general … all thanks to Reggie Bush.

In case you haven’t heard — there were reports Kim and Mark were seeing each other on the DL whenever she was in New York. There were other rumors Kim came on to Tim Tebow because of his old-fashioned values. But we’re told … it’s all BS.

Sources close to Kim tell us, her break-up with Bush in 2010 was so rough … she has lost her taste for NFL players entirely — and has no plans to play the field in the near future.

Now that she’s moved on from NBA players too … she’s only left with baseball, hockey, soccer and golf. Hey, Tiger’s available!

[From TMZ]

See, I don't believe this at all. I don't think Kim "lost her taste" for football players just because of what went down with Reggie, just like I don't believe Kim "lost her taste" for basketball players because of what went down with Kris Humphries. It's predictably dumb for Kim (or anyone) to paint all athletes with the same stereotype, by why compartmentalize between various sports? B-ballers are fine, football players are bad, but baseball players are the best? Meh. Kim just wants someone high-profile and wealthy, I doubt she really cares who or what he does.

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
FP_8703841_Kardashian_Kim_Airport_00_10 FP_8710472_Kardashian_Kim_BJJFF_08_10 FP_8714988_Kardashian_Kim_McMullenFF_03_06 FP_8714989_Kardashian_Kim_McMullenFF_04_06 FP_8703847_Kardashian_Kim_Airport_06_10

Sharon Stone attempts low-slung leather pants: how awful does she look?

Posted: 06 Feb 2012 04:30 AM PST

You know I think highly of Sharon Stone's looks, right? It's debatable as to whether she's been tweaked or not, but whatever she's doing, her face looks good. She's a mature woman who looks great for her age. And normally, she's a good casual dresser too. But this is maybe the worst she's looked in YEARS. And it's all about the outfit. This outfit would be fug on someone half Sharon's age, and on her it's just a catastrophe. What is the cut-off point for leather pants? And why would you pair low-slung leather pants with loafers and a cropped turtleneck? What's especially disturbing is that this isn't just some casual look Sharon threw on at the last minute – she was at a business lunch or something. Terrible.

Meanwhile, Sharon appears on the cover of this month's AARP Magazine, and she talks in detail about her past health issues, including her brain hemorrhage and her miscarriages:

On her brain hemorrhage, the 53-year-old Stone explained, “I came out of the hospital with short- and long-term memory loss. My lower left leg was numb. I couldn’t hear out of my right ear. The side of my face was falling down. I thought, ‘I’ll never be pretty again. Who’s going to want to be around me?’”

Over the past dozen years, she also suffered two miscarriages, which led her and Bronstein to adopt Roan, now 11. “The last time I lost the baby, I went into 36 hours of labor. While we were at the hospital, our adoption attorney called. I thought, ‘This is such a godsend. This is so right.’ I always thought I would adopt. Even when I was young, I used to look up how to adopt.”

A bitter divorce from Bronstein in 2004, however, delivered another blow when Stone lost a custody battle for Roan.

But out of it came her choice to adopt her two more boys; Laird, 6, and Quinn, 5. Stone gushed, “I’m loving raising my kids. Quinn is in junior kindergarten, and he’s very exclamatory! Like a little FBI agent, he tells you everything that’s happening, so I call him Agent Quinn. ‘Mom! Toots pooped in the yard!’ ‘Thank you, Agent Quinn.’ I’ve made humanitarian causes and my children much more my priority than the Hollywood scene, being liked and getting movie parts.”

[From Extra]

I had totally forgotten that Sharon lost custody of her oldest son. That's sad.

Oh, and Sharon just signed on for a new movie called Attachment. She plays a mother of a teenager – the mother has an affair with a college student (a boy) and the boy starts dating the daughter and then terrorizing the family. I don't even know. It sounds like a gender-reversed version of the Alicia Silverstone movie, The Crush. I LOVE that movie.

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.
FP_8711391_Stone_Sharon_LRR_10_24 FP_8711383_Stone_Sharon_LRR_02_24 FP_8711385_Stone_Sharon_LRR_04_24 FP_8711396_Stone_Sharon_LRR_15_24 FP_8711384_Stone_Sharon_LRR_03_24

Katy Perry dedicates a song to Tim Tebow, but he digs Maria Menounos

Posted: 06 Feb 2012 04:30 AM PST

Katy Perry continued her reemergence into the post-Russell Brand limelight by performing a mini-concert at the DirectTV Super Saturday Night ahead of Super Bowl XLVI. You can see photos from the event here, but for now, we’re stuck with the above photo of her ducking through LAX in mid-January while attempting to go incognito. With blue hair.

Of course, Katy’s already done her first (semi-sympathetic) red-carpet appearance, but she seemed to have a lot more fun at the DirectTV event. During the musical set, Katy alluded to the rumors of having a crush on Tim Tebow (the Broncos quarterback and anti-sex symbol who refuses to take off his pants for a Jockey underwear campaign) by giving him a shoutout:

She scores!

Katy Perry performed her first U.S. concert since splitting from hubby Russell Brand in Indianapolis, Ind., Saturday night, delivering a party-starting nine-song set for guests at Mark Cuban’s DIRECTV Super Saturday Night party.

And the pop star seemed to have Super Bowl fever: Sporting a glittery, football-themed top and high-cut grey spandex shorts, Perry kicked off the show at 11:45 p.m. by bursting through a banner emblazoned with her name, just like a hometown gridiron hero.

“Who else is excited for Madonna?” she asked later on, referring to Queen of Pop’s Sunday halftime show. “That’s the only reason that I came!” (Madonna’s daughter, Lourdes, was spotted at Perry’s concert.)

Perry, 27, made no references to Brand, 36, throughout the set, but she did jokingly give a shout out to one special fellow who was on her mind. “This one goes out to Tim Tebow,” she said, before launching into her single “Peacock.”

Post-show, Perry partied with her pals in a roped-off area in the center of the room. Says an insider, “She was having the best time and was in such a great mood.”

[From People]

Naturally, People takes special care to characterize Katy’s dedication as “jokingly” delivered (Us Weekly further reveals that Katy added, “Hi, Tim. My parents say, ‘Hi’“), but I’m not so sure if her words were completely said in jest. In some strange way, I think that Katy would truly go there if Tim was into it. Just look at the song she dedicated to him! Here are some of the highly illustrious lyrics from “Peacock”:

I wanna see you peacock, c*ck, c*ck
You peacock, c*ck
You peacock, c*ck, c*ck
You peacock
I wanna see you peacock, c*ck, c*ck

Are you brave enough to let me see you peacock?
Don’t be a chicken boy, stop acting like a biatch
I’m a peace out if you don’t give me the pay off
Come on baby let me see
Whatchu hidin’ underneath
Are you brave enough to let me see you peacock?
Whatchu waiting for, it’s time for you to show it off
Don’t be a shy kinda guy I’ll bet it’s beautiful

Oh my God no exaggeration
Boy all this time was worth the waiting
I just shed a tear
I am so unprepared
You got the finest architecture
End of the rainbow looking treasure
Such a sight to see
And it’s all for me

[From Perry's "Peacock" via YouTube]

It’s not exactly “Firecracker,” right? Katy basically dedicated a song to Tim that says she wants to be the first one to get into his pants. While Tim wasn’t present at the event, I imagine this would have been his immediate reaction to the tribute:

Not that Katy is tying herself down to any one potential flirtmate. While handing the Rookie of the Year award to Cam Newton, she reportedly statedYou’ll be the first straight man I’ve had a photo with in a long time, so live up to it.” Still, I maintain that Katy would totally be down with the idea of Tim even though I know that many of you wouldn’t agree. Hey, we’ve already discussed how Kim Kardashian wants to date him because she basically thinks it would repair her image. After that story came out, Kim even went so far as to transparently claim she wants to start a Bible study group for the cause. Like it or not, the dude is a hot commodity for a certain species of recently and quickly divorced starlets.

Meanwhile, Tebow finds himself with no shortage of lovely ladies with whom to chat, and Page Six reports that he was the prime target for many females at an ESPN party on Friday evening. He particularly seemed taken by the presence of Maria Menounos:

Tim Tebow was the center of attention for all the women at ESPN the Magazine’s Next party in Indianapolis on Friday night. Hordes of cocktail-dress-clad ladies surrounded the Denver Bronco quarterback, angling for a personal kneeling session. But it was “Extra” host Maria Menounos who seemed to command his attention. While Tebow politely chatted with many of the girls, one source told us that “he only seemed to have eyes” for brunette beauty Menounos, who was spotted “chatting to Tebow for over an hour. It looked quite flirtatious. They were taking pictures Tebowing together.” The two, along with a big group of friends, were the last to leave well after 2 a.m.

[From Page Six]

Interesting tidbit there, for now Tebow has shown public interest not only in spending time with a lady but also in keeping a very late bedtime as well. Perhaps he’s human after all? Although I’m not sure whether Maria is technically available for the taking since she’s been reportedly been dating director Kevin Undergaro for the past decade and has been photographed with him as recently as late December during a romantic holiday getaway. Maria has also claimed to not be in any huge hurry to wed or make babies — she even claimed to have frozen her eggs just in case she waits too long. Well, at least we know Tebow (sort of) has a type.

Incidentally, Maria was also one of the participants at Saturday’s DirectTV Celebrity Beach Bowl where she was tackled by Snoop Dogg during a game of touch football. Although there were no reported injuries as a result of the tackle, Maria likely sustained a contact high, thereby tainting herself and (presumably) rendering herself ineligible as a future Bride of Tebow. Dang.

Photos courtesy of WENN, Fame/Flynet, and Pacific Coast News

FP_8632652_PerryKaty_LAX_BJJFF_03_06 wenn5787910 64035PCN_Espyawards20 wenn3708739 wenn3706832 FP_5398682_RIJ_ESPY2010_13_127

No comments:

Post a Comment