- 8 Fun Facts About James Corden AKA Your Next Late, Late Night Show Host!
- EXCLUSIVE! Nick Jonas Dishes Talks With Us About His New Song Jealous, His New 'Sound' & More!
- George Clooney Revealed His Wedding Location! Find Out Where He And Amal Will Be Tying The Knot– And How Soon!
- Ariana Grande Breaks Free In Australia For X Factor! See The Golden Goddess-In-The-Making HERE!
- Joan Rivers Talked About Her Own Death In Her Final Interview - So Heartbreaking
Posted: 08 Sep 2014 12:50 PM PDT
And that fresh meat is now officially James Corden!
The actor-comedian may be famous in England, but he has many here in the States asking, who IS James Corden anyway?
Well, find out more about the next Late, Late Show host ...AFTER THE JUMP!!!
1. James is married to Julia Carey. They have one son and she is currently pregnant with their second child!
2. The upcoming host is a devout Christian and a teetotaler, which means he doesn't drink any form of alcohol whatsoever.
3. He's a HUGE soccer fan and supports West Ham United!
5. James once played a character in a boy band. He was Gareth on the show Boyz Unlimited and played 'the fat one in the band, who's only there because he writes the songs, although he doesn't actually write any songs.' LOL!
7. Apparently he's never seen the film Gulliver's Travels... and he's in it!!!
8. He's considered to be one of the briefest companions to the Doctor in Doctor Who.
[Image via WENN.]
Posted: 08 Sep 2014 12:41 PM PDT
While we were chatting, he dished on his new album, his incredible new song Jealous, and his overall new disctinct sound!
We also got the deets on his forthcoming duet with Demi Lovato, and how it was inspired by how much they've gone through as friends!
Overall, Nick is going somewhere new and exciting with his music, and we're excited that he's carved out his own musical style!
CLICK HERE to listen to his new single Jealous!
Ch-ch-check out the interview (above)!!!
Posted: 08 Sep 2014 12:30 PM PDT
The Monuments Men star was in Tuscany with fiancé Amal Alamuddin at Celebrity Fight Night, a charity gala supporting the Andres Bocelli Foundation and The Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center.
Ch-ch-check out the amazing photos of the glamorous couple (above)!
We don't know if George was just so happy to be in Italy or if he was entranced by Amal's beauty, but while accepting an award, he let slip:
Ooh, Venice! It's not an exact location, but it's a lot more than George had ever revealed before!
And we can probably rule out about 80% of the city, unless they're doing some sort of crazy waterbound gondola ceremony on the canals, and OMG-they-need-to-do-that! LOLz!
[Image via SHOTPRESS/WENN.]
Posted: 08 Sep 2014 12:02 PM PDT
Posted: 08 Sep 2014 11:50 AM PDT
Joan Rivers was nothing if not frank.
The Fashion Police host was open about everything, including her own passing.
In fact, in her final interview, Joan candidly -- and ominously -- discussed death and how her daughter Melissa Rivers would handle it.
She told The Sunday Times:
So sad! But Joan herself seemed more at peace with the idea of her own mortality. She even joked about it, saying:
As usual, Joan was very funny, but in this case she's also wrong.
It's so spooky to find out she was talking like this so close to her death, but we guess she was just being more real than the rest of us could handle.
[Image via Ramey Pix.]
|You are subscribed to email updates from PerezHilton |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|