Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


“Is Shakira pregnant with Gerard Pique’s baby?” links

Posted: 22 Jun 2012 10:12 AM PDT

Is Shakira knocked up? If she is, the father is Gerard Pique. [LaineyGossip]
Bedhead’s Review of Brave: Pixar officially wimps out. [Pajiba]
Anderson Cooper will slap you silly if you try to take his photo. [Dlisted]
Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone in Rome. [Pop Sugar]
Pregnant Snooki falls down because of her dumb shoes. [Celebuzz]
Heidi Klum forgot her drawers. [Yeeeah]
I know it's become a punchline, but I love Beaches. [Pajiba]
Beyonce really needs to stop with that wig. [Bossip]
Blondes who went ginger: a gallery. [Evil Beet]
Kate Beckinsale seems weirdly and badly Photoshopped. [Popoholic]
Kristen Stewart let it all hang out in On the Road. [The Blemish]
J.LO RUFFLE BOOBS. [Go Fug Yourself]
Doutzen Kroes has an unlimited supply of bikinis. [A Socialite Life]
I love this "Proud Mary" video. So much. [Gawker]
Miley Cyrus continues to make me jelly. [Amy Grindhouse]
Did Adele have a drinking problem? [LimeLife]
Minka Kelly has a bangin' body. [ICYDK]
I really do feel for Jack Osbourne. [CDAN]
Jessica Capshaw gave birth to her THIRD kid. [Celebrity Baby Scoop]

Mila Kunis in black Christian Dior at the ‘Ted’ premiere: busted or beautiful?

Posted: 22 Jun 2012 04:11 AM PDT

These are photos from the Hollywood premiere of Ted (or TED), that film with Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis and a computer-generated talking teddy bear voiced by Ted's writer/director, Seth MacFarlane. This is Seth's first full-length feature film as writer/director, and I kind of love that he cast Mila Kunis, an actress he has worked with for more than a decade on Family Guy – Mila does voice work as Meg Griffith. So here are some pics of Mila on the red carpet… ugh.

To be fair to her, CB thinks Mila looks beautiful, save for the drag queen makeup. But I've noticed something weird – Mila seems to look worse now that she's with Ashton Kutcher. Maybe it's just my perception of her, or maybe she's just in a style rut independent of Ashton, or maybe it's something else entirely. I don't know. I think she looks rough. Her dress is Christian Dior – she's one of the faces of the Dior brand. I think the dress might have been cuter is the makeup was less "dramatic". And maybe with her hair up? The styling is definitely an issue.

Here's Mark Wahlberg and his wife Rhea. Rhea looks pretty. Isn't it about time for her to get pregnant again?

I can't help it, I think Seth MacFarlane is sexy. It's totally his voice. And he seems like such a smug bastard, which is one of my weaknesses (along with a great voice). Also: I f–king love American Dad. I couldn't care less about Family Guy, but I adore American Dad. Sigh… Seth is such a d-bag. I would totally hit it.

Photos courtesy of WENN, Fame/Flynet.
FFN_RIJ_TED_062112_9210735 wenn3957408 FFN_RIJ_TED_062112_9210730 wenn3957291 wenn3957333 ted_premiere_068_wenn3957659

No comments:

Post a Comment