Friday, October 14, 2011

What Would Tyler Durden Do

What Would Tyler Durden Do


Maxim is run by queers

Posted: 13 Oct 2011 01:47 PM PDT

I would have kept my geriatric fantasies to myself if I had them, but Maxim magazine says that fat grandma Paula Dean is the “hottest female TV chef”, beating out international supermodel Padma Lakshmi (pictured). I will concede that filling out a list like this sounds difficult, but this shit was their idea, [...]

Beyonce is fancy, totally pregnant

Posted: 13 Oct 2011 11:59 AM PDT

Because she needs both hands free to dramatically clutch her pretend pregnant stomach on occasion in front of photographers, Beyonce went shopping today in New York with a servant whose only job was to hold her umbrella, but before that she was out with Jay Z and Kanye West and, as the photo agency [...]

Chris Tucker lost his house

Posted: 13 Oct 2011 10:16 AM PDT

Chris Tucker’s $6 million, 10,000 square foot, waterfront mansion near Orlando is in foreclosure because he still owes more than $4.4 million on it, and he hasn't been paying his $25,812.50 monthly mortgage. And yet, just by looking at him, I would have assumed he would be so good with his money. [...]

Marion Cotillard is topless

Posted: 13 Oct 2011 08:42 AM PDT

Ever wish you could see Marion Cotillard topless? Yeah me neither. But I looked anyway because I try to stay open minded when it comes to seeing girls naked. I’m an amazing man. (source of Marion filming 'Rust and Bone' in southern France yesterday = fame. direct links to NSFW topless [...]

the Lone Ranger movie is back on

Posted: 13 Oct 2011 07:47 AM PDT

Back in September, the Lone Ranger movie starring Johnny Depp as Tonto was shut down because Disney didn’t want to pay 250 million dollars to make a movie about Indian shape shifting werewolves. But now it’s back on, because paying 215 million to make a movie about Indian shape shifting werewolves is more [...]

Lindsay has rotting teeth, bloody hands

Posted: 13 Oct 2011 06:34 AM PDT

Lindsay Lohan was at some party for ‘Saints Row: The Third’ last night in Hollywood, and you can now scratch "mouth" and "hands" off the list of ways you might still let Lindsay Lohan get you off. Obviously "vagina" has been off the list for years. I'd rather still my dick in [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment