Monday, May 30, 2011

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Katie Price shows off a new tattoo for boyfriend of 3 months

Posted: 30 May 2011 09:38 AM PDT

fp_7388215_trg_pricekatie_leopool_10_14

Glamour model Katie “Jordan” Price will never learn as far as her serial monogamy is concerned. In fact, Price is so notorious for her short-lived “serious” relationships that she can be compared to Jennifer Love Hewitt in that regard. The main difference, of course, is that Price is quick to marry each man and then divorce them in very short order. A few years ago, when she and Peter Andre divorced (in a very public way), Price almost immediately lept into a relationship with fellow famewhore and former adult film star/current cagefighter Alex Reid, who she rapidly married in Vegas and then dumped only 11 months later. Now, Price has been snapped in Spain while frolicking in a pool with Leandro Penna and a new tattoo of the day they met — February 27, 2011 — just three months ago. It must be love, mates!

fp_7388216_trg_pricekatie_leopool_11_14

Price is no stranger to body ink tributes, for she used to have a “Pete” tattoo on her wrist, which she accessorized with a large “X” during their split and then later completely erased. Still, it’s possible (although not probable) that this new tattoo is fake, which would fit her pattern of romantic gestures for the sake of press. Less than a month ago, Price was strategically photographed (at one of her “book” signings) wearing a huge diamond ring on her engagement finger:

She’s admitted to being in love with him and just a day after Leandro Penna followed her back to the U.K. Katie Price has been spotted wearing a diamond ring on her engagement finger.

The glamour model flashed the rock at her book signing earlier today as her boyfriend Leandro proudly looked on.

The 26-year-old model jetted to be back by Katie’s side yesterday after the couple spent just three days apart.

Katie jetted back from Argentina on Tuesday night and shortly after returning from a trip to Leandro’s home town Katie, 32, tweeted: “At least I can admit now I’m in love with leo and had been for along time but didn’t want to say woo.” (sic)

[From Daily Mail]

Well, a long time has now been confirmed as just a few months, but that’s the way this chav rolls, apparently. If there’s anything obvious about Katie Price (beyond her tacky ways and famewhore tendencies), it’s that she falls in love fast and hard. She plays for keeps, just as long as “keeps” doesn’t last more than a year or two at most. Hopefully, her unstable ways won’t affect her three young children that much as they grow older.

fp_7388212_trg_pricekatie_leopool_07_14

Also, can someone say “motorboat”?

fp_7388218_trg_pricekatie_leopool_13_14

fp_7388206_trg_pricekatie_leopool_01_14

Photos courtesy of Fame Pictures

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley “wants a sniff of Angelina Jolie’s career”

Posted: 30 May 2011 06:12 AM PDT

rosie1

Just deal with it, people. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is your new Megan Fox. She does endless interviews, she's not that bright, she tries to play the victim and her face is kind of crazy. I might even think that Megan is a better actor than Rosie, judging solely from the absolutely terrible clip released of the new Transformers movie. But today we'll just be discussing Rosie and her multiple magazine covers. Last week, Bedhead covered Rosie's Complex cover story, and today we have her appearances on GQ UK and Elle UK, all for the June and July issues. In Elle, she discussed how she was forced to lose weight in her early days of modeling:

She may be a Victoria’s Secret Angel and named Maxim magazine’s ‘Hottest Woman on Earth’ — not to mention Megan Fox’s replacement in Transformers 3 — but the body that got Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to sex-symbol status didn’t come easy — or without some sacrifices.

“When I started modelling, I was definitely heavier,” she says in ELLE magazine’s June issue. “I was quite voluptuous in fact. I had a real baby face and baby fat. But I was a baby! I was told I had to get into better shape, but I’m quite stubborn so I didn’t. I can’t remember a time where I really battled with my body, but I can remember being asked to lose weight and battling with the advice. It hurt me. Especially as my baby fat naturally melted away as I got older.”

But in true bombshell fashion, the 24-year-old Brit stood strong. “You can bullied as a young model, but there was a point where I found my voice, effectively.”

The starlet will make her debut on the big screen this summer in Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon, where she plays Carly Miller. She replaces one of Hollywood’s well-known hot bodies, Megan Fox, in the action-flick series.

[From Us Weekly]

I think what bothers me about someone like Rosie complaining about the issue of body image and weight loss in the modeling industry is that she (and many other models) always make it sound like fait accompli. Like, OF COURSE they had to lose weight, of course they were told to lose weight, of course they didn't stand up and fight for healthier body image representations and of course when they were told to lose weight, they did so with ease (or so they claim). The story is never, "I was told to lose weight and I told them to go screw themselves. But a month later, I started doing blow and then I lost weight. Yay." I guess… I just don't find Rosie's body image struggle particularly sympathetic. Anyway, here are some excerpts from Rosie's GQ UK interview:

Rosie on being teased: 'I was teased about the way I looked at school. I got teased because of my lips. I used to get called T**t lips – because I had big lips but no breasts. And then I was called Kipper Lips. There was a big group of girls that was Devon's answer to Mean Girls, and they would storm the bathrooms shouting, 'I'm going to f****ing deck you, Lips! See you on the school bus'. And boys didn't really go out with me.'

But really she did have friends: 'We'd hang around in soggy jeans drinking cider. I did long for the city. But I was a very outdoorsy kid. Until I was 15, riding was my thing – I was horse-obsessed.'

She interned at a modeling agency and she was "discovered" at 17: 'I was shocked. I used to see all these supermodels walking into the agency – tall, elegant glamazons. I was just a big lump from Devon. But within a year I was travelling to America, being booked for French Connection, Tommy Hillfiger, Abercrombie & Fitch. I started to make serious money. Suddenly school didn't seem quite so important.'

Her new acting career: 'Would I like even a sniff of Angelina Jolie's career? Yes. Do I think I have a future in this business? I certainly hope so. And I'm going to work damn hard to make sure I do. I'm not standing here and saying I'm an amazing actress or that I've had a heap of thespie training. But you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.'

[From The Mail]

She's not really at the Megan Fox-level of dumb interviews. If this was Megan, she would have told a story about how she was a fake lesbian and thrown in some insults for Michael Bay. In comparison to Fox, Rosie just seems kind of bland. I don't even find these photo shoots particularly interesting or provocative in any way, good or bad. I just don't think Rosie is interesting enough to be anything beyond a model. And even then… I don't know. I used to kind of like her look, but she's plucking my last nerve lately.

Oh, and about the Angelina Jolie career goal… well, Rosie should maybe aim lower? Let’s aim for Megan Fox, hon.

rosie6

rosie5

rosie7

rosie3

Elle & GQ photos courtesy of The Fashion Spot and The Mail.

Michael Fassbender & Zoe Kravitz were pap’d together, they’re still dating

Posted: 30 May 2011 05:31 AM PDT

61882pcn_westvillage12

If you've been following my Michael Fassbender posts (or my Twitter), you know that I've been kind of obsessed with Fassbender and Zoe Kravitz's relationship. Zoe and Michael worked together on X-Men: First Class, and they announced themselves as a couple at the beginning of this year when Michael was being profiled by Vogue UK. I mean, he didn't give any quotes or anything, Zoe just showed up in the course of the interview and she and Michael began, like, making out. It kind of broke my heart.

Since then, I've been on Fassdong Watch, trying to read body language and celebrity tea leaves to see if Michael was really serious about Zoe. When Zoe and Michael were on X-Men promotional duties last week, they honestly seemed to be avoiding each other and their body language looked kind of "off". Michael has been working non-stop - and I kind of thought the relationship had gone south. Not so much, according to these photos. Michael and Zoe were pap'd over the weekend, hanging out in NYC, looking couple-y. These are the first photos of them together that I know of, where it’s just the two of them with no buffers. UNBREAK MY HEART. Seriously, I will totally sing this to the Fassdong when we meet:

You know what kind of bugs about Zoe? Her style is so early '90s! Like, she's so young that she think this early '90s style (which was retro, mainstream '60s-inspired stuff, honestly) is "vintage" or "hip". She's very, very young.

Michael looks like hell too. I mean, YES, I still would. Again and again. I would f@#! those ugly Chucks off of his giant feet. And the blonde hair isn't the best. And he's a skinny bastard. But dear God, that jaw line. That face. Those hands. He's so pretty. God, I bet the sex is amazing between him and Zoe.

61882pcn_westvillage08

61882pcn_westvillage04

61882pcn_westvillage10

61882pcn_westvillage07

61882pcn_westvillage11

Photos courtesy of Pacific Coast News.

Adrianne Curry and Christopher Knight split up - what took so long?

Posted: 30 May 2011 05:12 AM PDT

Christopher Knight, Adrianne Curry
Adrianne Curry is the chick who won the first season of America’s Next Top Model. She met Christopher Knight, who played Peter Brady on 70s sitcom staple The Brady Bunch, when they were co-starring on VH1 has-been reality show The Surreal Life in 2005. I watched that season of Surreal Life, and Curry really threw herself at Knight. She seemed incredibly immature and kept bragging about how she was going to land a Brady. She is 25 years younger than he is and is all of 28 now while he’s 53. Those two got a spin off series, My Fair Brady, documenting their relationship and marriage. I saw about two episodes of that and they were in couples’ therapy before they even got married and Adrienne kept threatening to break up with Chris.

The last I heard of them, Curry was papped out with Knight and went on a rant against marriage. A female paparazzo asked Curry for advice since she was just about to get married, and Curry said “It’s my belief that men and women aren’t really designed to be with each other, but since this is purgatory we can’t live without them. So this is our punishment for whatever it is we did… It’s a lot of work and dedication and time. So don’t do it unless you’re willing to go the distance. That’s why a lot of people get divorced after a few years.”

Then Knight chimed in and said “We’re from two different planets.”

Especially when you’ve got a big age gap,” Knight added.

These two are now kaput after five years of marriage, which just makes me wonder what took so long. They made the announcement to Hollyscoop on what would have been their fifth anniversary.

After five years of wedding bliss, Adrianne Curry and Christopher Knight have decided to end their marriage.

The couple announced their split to Hollyscoop exclusively on the five-year anniversary of their wedding.

In a statement released exclusively to Hollyscoop by the couple's long-time friend and manager Phil Viardo – Christopher Knight and Adrianne Curry are calling it quits.

"Actor Christopher Knight and his wife, model and television star Adrianne Curry have announced today on their five-year wedding anniversary that they are separating," Viardo confirmed to Hollyscoop.

"After starting a relationship with what seemed to be irreconcilable differences, the couple has reached a period where those differences are no longer appreciated. The decision was mutually reached after it became clear to both that some perspective was needed in order to assess their unique union. Not unlike all marriages, work must be put in.

"Obvious to both Knight and Curry was that their marriage would require more effort then a garden-variety relationship. They are taking time to see if they want to continue to put in that extraordinary effort. The couple has mutually determined that they are at a place where moving forward will require a step back. They still love one another but need some distance to consider their future.

"Both Knight and Curry decided to release this joint announcement today in order to preempt any potential rumors and gossip and ask that their fans and the media respect their privacy during this delicate period."

[From Hollyscoop]

That’s probably the longest split announcement I’ve ever read, and it’s obviously timed for headlines. The article concludes that there’s no scandal there, but we’ll see. I doubt a lot of people will care. It looks like Mrs. Brady was right, for what it’s worth. Not much, considering that just about everyone saw this coming. I guess we should congratulate them for lasting this long.

These are the most recent photos I can find of these two. They’re practically making out on the red carpet on 4/11/11. What a difference six weeks makes, or not. Credit: PRPhotos

Christopher Knight, Adrianne Curry

Christopher Knight, Adrianne Curry

Here they are in 2008. (Credit: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures)
fp_1401652_rij_pineapple_92

Cheryl Cole is too hurt, damaged & humiliated to return to the UK ‘X Factor’

Posted: 30 May 2011 04:50 AM PDT

fp_7339847_barm_xfactor_04_42

I'm not sure if people still care at this point, but I'm still following The Cheryl Cole Debacle. Last week, the news came out that Cheryl Cole had been abruptly fired from the American version of The X Factor. Various reasons were discussed: Cheryl's thick accent, which might have been difficult for Americans to understand; Cheryl's lack of chemistry with Paula Abdul, who is crazy; and perhaps even my theory, that Americans have enough people who are famous for no reason, and we don't need the UK exporting their talent less faux-celebrities. No, that's not fair to Cheryl. She's HUGE in the UK. She's a genuine celebrity, and lots of British people adore her. Anyway, as I mentioned last Thursday, after she was fired, Cheryl went back home to London and is said to be hiding out, not answering calls because she's so humiliated. The British tabloids were all over it this weekend, and The Mail grabbed some of the greatest hits from various stories. Interestingly enough, there are lots and lots of quotes attributed to Cheryl from The News of the World. Remember the wire-tapping scandal with NOTW? Yeah. I feel like we're reading transcripts from Cheryl's phone conversations with friends.

Devastated Cheryl Cole is said to have refused ITV's £2.5million offer to return to the UK X Factor, by not taking calls from show bosses before her deadline last night. And a friend of the singer revealed she said of Cowell: 'I've been used. Why put me through it? It's cruel', after being axed from the US version. The 27-year-old is apparently distraught and still refusing to talk out other offers, while she has been holed up in a London flat with her mother Joan.

Cheryl's deadline to decide whether to return to the UK X Factor was midnight last night, but as she apparently ignored Simon Cowell's attempts to contact her, and has consequently blown her chance to return. Filming will now commence on Wednesday sans Cole, according to the News of the World.

A close associate of Cowell told the tabloid: 'The brutal truth is that no one is bigger than the show – not Cheryl and not even Simon. We have a huge show and we need to get on the road on Wednesday and we needed to know if Cheryl was coming with us. We have bent over backwards for Cheryl and she hasn't engaged with us. She is out. That's showbusiness.'

Another source added that show bosses gave the Girls Aloud star a 'ridiculous' deadline to try and reply to, which made it almost impossible for her to accept. Cowell apparently gave her an ultimatum, telling her: 'Do you want another job on more money? It's a question: yes or no?'

But even if she had said yes, executives are said to be worried that her attitude might hinder the panel.

One told the Sunday Mirror: 'It's an entertainment show and the judges have to be cheerful and positive. We are not sure she is in the right place to take it on.'

The British panel will now consist of Louis Walsh, 58, Take That singer Gary Barlow, 40, N-Dubz singer Tulisa Contostavlos, 22, and former Destiney's Child star Kelly Rowland, 30.

Cheryl was dumped from the US X Factor last Tuesday and replaced by Nicole Scherzinger after having already started filming auditions.

A source close to the singer said: Cheryl is deeply humiliated and she wants Simon to make it clear that she wasn't sacked, but was needed back in Britain.'

But Cheryl apparently told a friend after being axed from the US version: 'It's unfair. They did tests beforehand with focus groups and everything was fine. I was flirting with the guys who auditioned and I had good banter with the panel. I don't know what more I could have done. I know this was Simon's decision and that's why it's so hurtful. I don't know why nobody told me I hadn't been performing well,' the News of the World reported.

Yesterday ITV bosses apparently pulled out all the stops to woo her back to the UK show, with a massive offer of £2.5 million to return. But after being humiliated last week, it seems the star has decided to not return despite the huge offer.

Cheryl is said to still be furious with Cowell and likened the humiliation to that of her divorce from philandering ex-husband Ashley Cole. She apparently told a friend: ‘After what happened in my marriage I made it quite clear I found it impossible to trust another man. But I did trust Simon, I let myself believe he had my best interests at heart. Now he’s done this to me.’

She went on to vent that she apparently never wanted to do the American show but Cowell had pushed her into it, promising he’d make her a star Stateside. The fragile singer is also thought to have said she was not in the right frame of mind to return to the British show after being axed from the US.

‘I can’t hide my feelings. This is all so raw for me right now. My life has been turned upside down - they have treated me really badly’, she told a friend according to the News of the World.

Since arriving back in London, Cheryl is said to have been hiding away in a flat with her mother, not wanting to see or talk to anyone. She is said to now be contemplating her future, as she had previously planned this year around touring with X Factor. But other offers are claimed to be pouring in for the pop star, including an apparent deal with the BBC. The tabloid claimed that BBC bosses are keen to sign her for their new singing show The Voice. She is also said to have had an offer from Jay-Z’s Roc Nation record label, according to the Daily Star Sunday.

A source said: ‘Literally every TV network is after her now. But she’s not ready to speak to anyone yet.’

Although Simon and Cheryl are not talking at the moment, Cowell is said to be angered over the way things turned out and had a massive row with executives at Fox.

A source old the Star: ‘He is absolutely seething right now, and despite also being a producer on the show, he feels as if his opinions mean absolutely nothing. The whole show is in crisis.’

Mail Online contacted a spokesperson for Simon Cowell and ITV but they refused to comment on the reports.

[From The Mail]

As I've said, I do feel for Cheryl. Just a few months ago, she was on top of the world with soaring popularity in the UK, about to make her big, splashy debut in America. Now she's not only been publicly humiliated by getting fired from the American version, but now she's lost her job with the British version. I hope she saved her money!

fp_7339844_barm_xfactor_01_42

fp_7339858_barm_xfactor_15_42

fp_7339845_barm_xfactor_02_42

Photos courtesy of Fame.

Nicole Kidman wore a loose blouse & now people think she’s pregnant

Posted: 30 May 2011 04:49 AM PDT

61810pcn_kidman05

Here are some photos of Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, out and about in New York on Friday and Saturday. In some of the photos, Nicole seems to wearing a unfortunate pair of unflattering pants and a billowy white blouse. The blouse and how it catches the breeze, it's an interesting affect. When I first saw these photos, I thought, "Nicole put on a few pounds - but just a few. Good for her." When obsessive bump-watchers saw these photos, they started squealing "BABY BUMP!!!" Uh… really?

There are quite a few celebrity ladies who are under bump watch these days, and now it looks as though one more name can be tossed into the pregnancy speculation pool. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban were spotted doing a little shopping in the Tribeca neighborhood of New York, and she appeared to be sporting what looks like a baby bump. Is Nicole Kidman pregnant?

Nicole and Keith have two daughters together, Sunday, 2, and little Faith, who was born a few months ago via a surrogate. Keith and Nicole supposedly had problems conceiving a second child, so that is why they went with a surrogate to have Faith. Sometimes when a couple lets go of the stress of trying to get pregnant, they suddenly find themselves expecting a baby, much to their surprise.

[From Babble]

Babble also thinks the other photos - the ones where Nicole's hair is wet - are evidence of a bump as well. Something about how Nicole is carrying her bag, like she's trying to hide "something". Here's my take: I think that as she gets a little bit older and more content in her married life with two young children, Nicole has stopped caring about two things. One, she's stopped caring about big, show-stopping fashion. Two, she's stopped caring about always being the thinnest, most fragile-looking woman out there. Nicole's current incarnation looks like she enjoys Southern food and anything comfortable. I don't think she's pregnant - I don't know if she's even capable of being pregnant. What I do know is that I kind of love this version of Nicole. I enjoyed the slimmer fashionista version too, just because I love a good fashion moment and Nicole was an addict for the red carpet. But I think this Nicole is happier. And God bless.

By the way, I love this photo. I think Keith is getting Nicole to smell his breath? And after that, he probably got her to pull his finger.

61810pcn_kidman11

61810pcn_kidman04

61841pcn_nicole05

61841pcn_nicole06

61810pcn_kidman07

Photos courtesy of Pacific Coast News.

‘Hangover 2′ stomps ‘Kung Fu Panda 2′, but are these films comparable?

Posted: 30 May 2011 04:35 AM PDT

hangover22

It was a weekend of sequels (which is quite indicative of what is to come during this summer’s movie season record number of franchise follow-ups) at the box office. This holiday weekend’s two new wide releases opened on Thursday instead of the usual Friday. In the end, The Hangover Part II landed an estimated $118.1 million for the four-day holiday weekend (not counting Memorial Day), which is significantly higher than the $80.5 million predicted by Box Office Mojo’s derby game, which also predicted a second-place opening for the Bradley Cooper movie. In the end, Kung Fu Panda 2 summarily landed in second place with a $53.8 million four-day weekend cumulative take.

Naturally, these two sequels shall be compared to their respective predecessors. Kung Fu Panda opened in June 2008 to the tune of $60 million (with cumulative $215,434,591 domestic and $632 worldwide grosses) whereas The Hangover opened in June 2009 with an opening weekend of $45 million. However, positive word of mouth boosted Hangover’s subsequent weekends to a fairly unprecedented hold that led to $277,322,503 domestic and $467,483,912 worldwide totals. So anticipation for this sequel was much higher than for the opening weekend of the first movie, and Memorial Day weekend did nothing but extend the party for The Hangover 2. Meanwhile, releasing on this particular holiday weekend probably caused Kung Fu Panda 2 to not live up to previous expectations because the vast majority of schools are still in session (unlike the home-schooled Jolie-Pitt clan), so a Thursday release didn’t mean much in terms of kiddle-related ticket sales.

kungfupanda21

Also, Angelina Jolie as The Tigress mattered very little, since one can barely recognize her voice at all. She might very well be gorgeous and a talented actress, but Jolie’s voice isn’t very distinctive at all.

kungfupanda23

However, The Hangover Part II has not only won the weekend but also landed the weekend record as far as comedies go, which is sort of amazing considering that even the trailer revealed the film to be just like The Hangover itself. Indeed, the negative critical reception — 35% approval for the sequel vs. 79% for the first movie — reflects the near-universal consensus that the second film is a virtual carbon copy of the first one. Here’s a particularly apt take from Dustin Rowles at Pajiba:

Movies can reshape our imagination, bring us to tears, render us lovesick, break our psyches, shock and horrify us, or draw out an emotional catharsis. The great power of film is its ability to inspire, to elicit laughter, to provoke thought, or to enable us to appreciate what we have or what's been lost. The great power of The Hangover II, on the other hand, is its immense ability to make us feel as though we've been robbed, ripped off, stolen from, sold a bill of goods, knocked out, anally violated and left for dead. It's not even that The Hangover II is a bad film; it's that it's a film we've already f&#*ing seen. Maybe you remember it. It was called The Hangover.

Sequels suggest continuations of stories; The Hangover II is not a sequel. It's a remake set in a different g**d*mn city. It's the same band singing the same song. All they did was add someone to play the wood block and tickle Brad Cooper's balls. The lyrics are slightly different, but no one even had the goddamn decency to change the chorus. It's not a new movie; they just repackaged the old one. It's like paying to replace your laptop with the exact same one, only the screensaver is an Asian tranny instead of a stripper Mom. It's like The Next Karade Kid starring Ralph Machio in the Hilary Swank role. You know what that's called? The Karate Kid.

What I don't get it, where is the outrage? People paid $13 to see something they'd already seen. Why weren't there reports from midnight screenings of audience members ripping out their seats, beating up old women, looting Rite Aids, and throwing batteries at movie theater managers? Have we grown so complacent that we will now idly accept a re-gifted movie? We're just going to shrug? That's what we're doing now? "Hey, why are you getting so worked up? Whaddya expect? It's Hollywood." You know what: Go f&@k yourself. Just because you're a f&@king [redacted] doesn't give that doucher Todd Phillips the right to treat us all like one.

If you've seen the first movie, then you know what's going to happen in the second film. The chief “difference” here is that it's Stu (Ed Helms) who is getting married, and the wedding takes place in Thailand instead of Vegas. And you know what they say about Bangkok? “What Happens in Bangkok, shut the f&@k up, douche.”

[From Pajiba]

So far, it’s only the critics who are complaining about the carbon-copy factor, so perhaps The Hangover fans just really wanted to rewatch the original? This would account for the lack of outrage coming from social media sites like Twitter. My suspicion is that The Hangover movies are such a departure from real life that they merely function as a stress-relieving two hours of comedy, and perhaps people don’t care if they’ve heard all the jokes already. Then again, we’ll really have to wait and see what happens with The Hangover 2 next weekend; if the drop off is steep, we’ll know that (for the sequel, at least) word of mouth is negative rather than positive.

Meanwhile, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides landed in third place with $39.3 million for a two week domestic total of $152.9 million and $624 million globally, thanks to the worldwide appeal of one Johnny Depp. Bridesmaids $16.4 million for a three-week total of $85.0 million and Thor $9.4 millionfor a four-week total of $159.7 million.

hangover23

hangover24

kungfupanda22

Movie stills courtesy of AllMoviePhoto

Christina Agulera is back to being a staggering, fall-down drunk again

Posted: 30 May 2011 04:30 AM PDT

61814pcn_xtina03

Guess who's drunk again? Yeah. That's about it. Christina Aguilera went out on the town with her rent boy Matthew Rutler and that poor kid had to carry Christina's drunk ass out of the fine establishment. These photos seem to be from the night in question, only they are allegedly BEFORE Christina got drunk off her ass. You can see photos of her looking even worse here. Why does Rutler just look like her fey bodyguard and not her boyfriend?

Christina Aguilera was back on the party train on Thursday and the singer was anything but Beautiful as she staggered out of a Hollywood hotspot.

The Burlesque star looked wasted as she staggered out of The Beverly while being supported by boyfriend Matthew Rutler. With her eyes half-closed and her red lipstick smudged, Aguilera, 30, wobbled in her platform shoes as she was guided carefully to a waiting car.

Enjoying a night out with friends at the new trendy nightclub, the couple had been spotted earlier in the evening cuddling and canoodling but Christina appeared to have had one too many cocktails.

Before Aguilera and her boy toy hit the club, they went for dinner at Osteria Mozza, the same L.A. Italian eatery where they dined and downed drinks on March 1 before Rutler got arrested for DUI and Aguilera was taken in for “being severely intoxicated.”

Sadly the Grammy award winning singer’s brush with the law hasn’t slowed down her boozing, and friends are concerned that she’s partying too hard. Us Magazine recently reported that the arrest hadn’t affected Aguilera’s hard-drinking habits.

“She’s nearly fall-down wasted every night,” a source told the magazine.

[From Radar]

Have you ever been this drunk? Like, fall-down, somebody-carrying-you-home drunk? I have, but it was a long time ago. I think it's distasteful for men or women to get that wasted past a certain age, I really do. But as we know, Christina thinks she's maintaining. She thinks she's functioning. And she will fire anybody who says otherwise.

wenn3368142

fp_7381820_aguilera_christina_grl_01_08

fp_7381822_aguilera_christina_grl_03_08

Photos courtesy of Fame, WENN & Pacific Coast News.

No comments:

Post a Comment