Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Superficial - Because You're Ugly

The Superficial - Because You're Ugly


The Most Important People on The Internet: Volume 28

Posted: 21 May 2011 09:27 AM PDT

'Someone tell that lady to run! Nintendo 64 Oddjob is right behind her and his hat's already missing.' 'Do zee traffle shaffle. DO EET!' 'I can hear women getting wet. Wait, no, that's the sound of the Jews plotting World War III. Never mind.' 
Running late today, but did you think I was raptured? Because I was, and I’m not gonna lie, shit was borrriiiinnng. Welcome to the 28th installment of The Most Important People on The Internet which I’m dedicating entirely to the troops on account of today being Armed Forces Day. Nothing is more humbling than hearing how Read More ...

No comments:

Post a Comment