Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


“Taylor Lautner did not come out of the closet on the cover of People Mag” links

Posted: 27 Dec 2011 08:49 AM PST

Taylor Lautner did NOT come out to People Mag. This cover is fake. [Gawker]
John Legend is engaged to his model girlfriend. [Radar]
Have you noticed that babies always love Pres. Obama? [Dlisted]
Yes, I grew to really like Channing Tatum through his interviews too. [LaineyGossip]
Review of We Bought a Zoo. [Pajiba]
Stephanie Seymour in a weird one-piece at the beach. [Pop Sugar]
Pink, Carey & baby Willow all look cute. [Celebuzz]
Denise Richards' girls are making funny faces. [Celebrity Baby Scoop]
Dido had a baby boy, named him Stan. Seriously. [Amy Grindhouse]
Adam Levine has a serious case of DoucheFace. [Moe Jackson]
The 20 best red carpet dresses of the year. [The Frisky]
Kate Hudson & Matt Bellamy spend the holidays in Aspen. [A Socialite Life]
The year in Chad Michael Murray's squints. [Go Fug Yourself]
Kim Kardashian's ass better perform tricks for this much money. [IDLITW]
Khloe Kardashian as a blonde – really pretty. [The Blemish]
One of Will Smith's former costars absolutely HATES him. [Evil Beet]
David Beckham looking sexy. [INFDaily]
Our favorite animal videos of 2011. [Videogum]

Enquirer: Kobe Bryant cheated on Vanessa with over 100 chicks; she hired PIs

Posted: 27 Dec 2011 08:30 AM PST


When the news came out that Vanessa Bryant had finally filed for divorce from basketball great Kobe Bryant after 10 years a lot of people assumed it was because she’d reached the magic number and would be entitled to half of all his earnings. It was way back in 2003 that Kobe admitted to cheating on Vanessa with a 19 year-old hotel employee who claimed it was rape. (Kobe said it was consensual.) So Vanessa knew her husband was a cheater and held on for as long as she had to in order to reach paydirt. According to the National Enquirer, prior to filing for divorce Vanessa hired a team of private investigators and made sure that she had plenty of evidence that her 6’6″ husband was stepping out on her all over the country. This was actually really smart of her.

Cheating Kobe Bryant was caught red-handed with women all over the country after his furious wife Vanessa had him tailed by an army of private investigators, who compiled a thick dossier of his affairs so he can’t squirm loose.

And with no prenuptial agreement to protect Kobe’s $300 million fortune, sources predict that Vanessa’s divorce action against the LA Lakers superstar will be a slam-dunk.

Incredly loyal Vanessa had stuck by Kobe even after he was charged with sexually assaulting a Colorado woman in 2003.

But he apparently repaid her by plunging into a string of romances, reportedly having affairs with dozens of women.

“Vanessa said Kobe’s cheating was out of control,” said the source. “She estimated that he was averaging at least 10 affairs a year with different women over the course of their marriage and puts his number of conquests at 105.

“The lies and deceit hurt, of course, but racking up these kinds of numbers is mind-blowing and left her devastated.

“And when she discovered he was still cheating during the recent NBA lockout, that was the final straw.

“Her private detectives caught him red-handed with incriminating photos…”

Whenever Kobe was caught womanizing in the past, he sweet-talked Vanessa with jewelry, cars and other expensive gifts.

“Each time he promised to reform, and each time he broke his promise,” said the source.

[From The National Enquirer, print edition, January 2, 2012]

I would bet that Vanessa actively ignored her husband’s cheating until she reached the 10 year mark. She’s not stupid, but she probably didn’t want to face reality until her plan could come to fruition. Prior to that she made sure she was suitably distracted by lots of pretty, glittery, useless things. Just like her husband. So was she truly shocked by the sheer number of other women he had on the side, or was she just gathering her evidence, making sure that she had all her ducks in a row?

Kobe and Vanessa are shown on 9/7/11 and 2/19/11. Credit: WENN.com

Lady Gaga is being sued by her former assistant, who claims Gaga is cray-cray

Posted: 27 Dec 2011 08:00 AM PST

These are photos of Lady Gaga leaving Japan on the 23rd (the ones where she's wearing a dress), and in Paris on Boxing Day (the ones where she's wearing a leather jacket and barely anything else). If those Paris photos are giving you déjà vu, congrats. It's like Gaga's annual Paris tradition – she goes out shopping in Paris without pants. I don't think she's even wearing anything under the jacket, either. Anyway, Gaga is being sued by her former personal assistant, Jennifer O'Neill. O'Neill filed suit several days ago, claiming that Gaga is basically a monster employer.

Jennifer O’Neill, Lady Gaga’s former personal assistant has filed suit against her former employer, alleging that she was overworked and underpaid.

The 41-year-old worked for Lady Gaga for 13 months, accompanying the 25-year-old singer on her 2010 Monster Ball world tour. O’Neill alleges that she put in 7,168 hours of unpaid overtime and is owed more than $380,000, according to New York Post.

O’Neill says she catered to the singer’s eccentric whims and demands around the clock. She insists she had to ensure ‘the promptness of a towel following a shower” and acted as a “personal alarm clock to keep [Gaga] on schedule.”

She earned decent money — $75,000 a year– but alleges that she got no breaks for meals or sleep and had to constantly make sure that Gaga had ‘the availability of chosen outfits’.
The lawsuit was filed in Manhattan federal court last week against the superstar's Mermaid Touring company for unpaid overtime.

This is not the first personal assistant to complain about working for Gaga. Former employee Angela Ciemny claimed she had to sleep with the singer most nights because she refused to be alone, according to Poker Face: The Rise and Rise of Lady Gaga.

A spokeswoman for Gaga has branded the lawsuit “completely without merit.”

[From The Hollywood Reporter]

On one side, I think $75,000 a year for a personal assistant gig is incredible. On the other side, it does sound like Gaga is a crazy (coked-up) employer and that $75,000 wouldn't even begin to cover the pain and suffering of being Gaga's on-call task-monkey 24-7.

Meanwhile, Gaga was just named #1 on Dosomething.com's annual "Celebs Done Good" list. I looked at the list (here) and it doesn't seem like the criteria is all that scientific. Like, they're not going by who gave the most money or who spent the most time doing charitable work or anything. Anyway, Gaga was chosen as #1 for her work on the cause of "bullying" and for her charitable efforts to relieve the Japanese tsunami victims. You can read more here.

Photos courtesy of Fame & WENN.
FP_8320848_CHP_Lady_Gaga_00_03 FP_8320850_CHP_Lady_Gaga_02_03 gaga_japan_03_wenn5773025 gaga_japan_02_wenn5773024 gaga_japan_01_wenn5773023

Sinead O’Connor is getting divorced after less than a month: predictable?

Posted: 27 Dec 2011 07:32 AM PST


Poor Sinead O’Connor. She went off her bipolar meds (really she did and she admitted it, I’m not just saying that) and then went trolling on the Internet for a good lay. Once she found one that stuck around for more than a couple of weeks, she married the dude in Vegas and invited the paps. Sinead got married on her 45th birthday to a 38 year-old “addiction counselor” she’d known less than two months. The happy couple made it official at the Little White Wedding Chapel, arriving in a convertible pink Cadillac. The bride wore a strapless pink dress, and the groom a suit with a pink dress shirt. Their happiness is a distant memory now, as Barry and Sinead split up, probably around the holidays. She made the announcement on her website in a long letter that I found pretty interesting. Like she anticipated what people would say and she explained herself without going into too many details. Sinead and Barry didn’t even live together for a week.

I had for reasons u will all understand, wished to keep this private but have been told today it is to be leaked in the next few days despite my best efforts. So I must now leak it myself so as the record is straight. I won’t under any circumstances ever have any further comments to make on this matter than those I write here this evening. Either privately or publicly.

From the moment myself and my husband got together not long ago, there was intense pressure placed upon him by certain people in his life, not to be involved with me. These were people who had never met me but had formed opinions of me based on what they read about ‘Sinead ‘O’Connor’ in the media etc. Entitled as they are to their opinions about me many perhaps well deserved, there was no righteousness on anyone’s part to put my husband through what he was put through as a result of his desire to be with me and to marry me and as a result of his actually marrying me.

Within 3 hours of the ceremony being over the marriage was kyboshed by the behaviour of certain people in my husband’s life. And also by a bit of a wild ride i took us on looking for a bit of a smoke of weed for me wedding night as I don’t drink. My husband was enormously wounded and very badly effected by that experience and also by the attitude of those close to him toward our marriage. It became apparent to me that if he were to stay with me he would be losing too much to bear. And that being with me was not going to serve him positively , career wise or any other wise. I saw his life leave him because of how people close to him reacted. And I can’t take anyone’s life. And a woman wants to be a joy to her husband. So.. U love someone? Set them free.

He is a wonderful man. I love him very much. I’m sorry I’m not a more regular woman. I truly believe though it is painful to admit, we made a mistake rushing into getting married, for altruistic reasons, and weren’t aware or prepared for the consequences on my husband’s life and the lives of those close to him. He has been terribly unhappy and I have therefore ended the marriage. I think he is too nice to do so. And too nice to trap.

He is as I said, a wonderful man. We part amicably. I wish him to be free and happy and loved and supported and for him to have privacy as that is utmost important for his job and for the children he treats as a therapist so I plead on theirs and his behalf for media to please leave him and his family alone. I really beg this. His family have health issues also and they not need the stress. Please do not doorstep them. Please be considerate of their feelings and leave them and my husband alone. I repeat this is of UTMOST importance to the wonderful children my husband helps every day. his work is his life. Publicity over all this could jeopardise his job. Please, don’t do that to him. or I will have that on my conscience as well. he is a private person. I’m fair game. He or his family are not.

Meanwhile I intend to get on with being fully me. With never an apology for ANY part if being FULLY ME. No matter what. I am a 21st century full woman and proud of living it. I am in a very good and happy and strong place in life so I am doing fine. The marriage was 16 days. We lived together for 7 days only.. Until Xmas eve. And we haven’t been awful to each other. So while I feel sad for my husband, and sad to be the cause of sorrow to yet another poor man, I’m also happy that I know we weren’t horrible to each other and he is better off free. And that I can be me. And that’s a freedom I can’t give up for anyone or anything. Neither should my husband or anyone else.

Please pray for my lovely husband to be ok and do not worry about me as I have had plenty of practice in these matters. I am in a good place in life. And happy. I believe in and am committed wholeheartedly to happiness. Nothing knocks that. My only concern is that my husband be happy.

As my good friend said “well, at least you got married in Vegas in a pink Cadillac! Can’t get more Rock n Roll than that”.

so now u can all go ahead and have a great laugh, media wise, and be horrid if u desire to. But that’s my record set straight.

[From Sinead O'Connor's website]

Sinead has plenty of practice since she’s been married three times before. So what happened? I’m guessing that this dude has an ex wife and children and that the ex wife threatened him that he couldn’t see his kids. I can also come up with a mother-in-law scenario, but moms don’t hold as much pull as exes with kids usually. Plus Sinead is probably batsh*t and very difficult to deal with, and maybe this guy is a whack job too. If he were sane he never would have married her so soon in the first place.

My favorite title to this story is on Fark, where they point out that “Sinead O’Connor’s fourth marriage barely lasts more than seven hours and fifteen days.” It probably didn’t even last that long.

Sinead and Barry are shown on their wedding day, December 8th. They’re also shown on December 18th in Dublin outside a show. Credit: Pacific Coast News and WENN

Star: Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are fighting, “she feels like a single parent”

Posted: 27 Dec 2011 07:19 AM PST

This week’s issue of Star floats the theory that Nicole Richie and Joel Madden have hit a rough patch in their marriage even though they’ve only been married for about year. Of course, the couple dated for four years prior to marriage and are parents to two toddlers, Harlow and Sparrow. So to an outsider, these two eventually wed because they realized they were meant for each other, right? Well, anyone who’s been married can tell you that the after-wedding reality can sometimes feel altogether different than one imagined.

While I would ordinarily dismiss this story as symptomatic of an adjustment period in Nicole and Joel’s relationship, the photo evidence (or lack thereof) supports Star‘s story quite a bit. While the two of them used to regularly walk red carpets together, they haven’t done so since Paris Fashion Week in May (above), and they haven’t been papped in a casual setting since June (below) for a family lunch. Joel’s never been the kind of guy to broadly smile for the paps (unlike, say, Matt Bellamy), so I’ll take that into account here:

Here’s where it gets sketchy though. Over the past several months, Nicole has attended tons of events solo. Of course, this could merely function as evidence that Joel is at home taking care of the kids, but Star has spoken to an insider who says that Joel is basically never at home. He’s either jamming with the band or out on tour, and Nicole is doing all of the work with the kids. Now Joel’s new television gig is set to pull him away from his family for several months, and it sounds a lot like trouble:

The honeymoon is definitely over for Nicole Richie and Joel Madden. Just one year after they tied the knot, the parents of two are gearing up for a long separation while the Good Charlotte rocker serves on the panel of the Australian version of “The Voice” — and he’s leaving his L.A.-based wife behind fuming, an insider tells Star.

“Nicole was opposed to Joel’s doing “The Voice” form the start, because she doesn’t want to endure the months apart. But Joel isn’t listening. He insists that he needs to do it for his career and signed on without her OK, which set off a pretty nasty round of fighting,” says the insider, adding that the couple’s first anniversary on Dec. 11, was anything but a happy occasion. “They spent most of the day bickering about the show.”

A major reason Nicole, 30, is against Joel’s move Down Under is that she’s set to appear as a mentor on the NBC reality show “Fashion Star” beginning in early 2012. “She really can’t go with him to Australia, but also she just doesn’t want to,” says the insider. “Nicole relies on her family and friends in L.A. to help out with the kids, especially since Joel often isn’t around to pull his weight.”

Indeed, the pair’s relationship was already strained due to Joel’s hectic schedule. “He’s usually either huddled in the studio or on tour,” the insider explains. So perhaps it’s not surprising that Nicole partied like a single woman — sans Joel — at a VuQo Vodka event dejayed by her pal Samantha Ronson in L.A. on Dec. 13. Says the insider: “Nicole complains all the time that she feels like a single parent.”

“Nicole accuses Joel of being married to his music and his career rather than her,” says an insider.

[From Star, print edition, January 2, 2012]

Naturally, Nicole knew that she was marrying a rock star who would be away on tour for much of the time, but it still seems like she’s getting a raw deal if this story is correct. I hope it’s all just contrived nonsense on the part of Star (which might have merely taken Joel’s new employment situation and fabricated the rest); but Joel’s not exactly going out of his way to support his wife on the red carpet either, so there might be some truth to it all. Previously, Nicole has spoken of marriage in terms of her being able to get away with more, but does that also apply to Joel as well?

Photos courtesy of WENN and Fame

wenn3546121 wenn3550489 FP_8315670_Richie_Nicole_HEA_EXCL_13_15 FP_7524332_RichieNicole_BenjiMadden_EXCL_FP7_06_35

Robert Downey Jr. adopted two rescue kittens: “I would kill for them”

Posted: 27 Dec 2011 07:04 AM PST

Here are some shots from Robert Downey Jr.'s January/February cover of Men's Fitness (the American version). RDJ is promoting Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, which I saw over the holidays. I liked it, but I didn't love it. I LOVED the first Sherlock, and I appreciated that they did a lot of Jude Law-RDJ/Watson-Holmes bromance in the sequel, and I also liked Noomi Rapace's Gypsy character a lot. There's a ton of action, and there are some really cool sequences and stuff (I loved the part with Watson and the cannon), but it was like they were trying to jam so much cool stuff in there that some of the story got lost. Holmes spent too much time being an action hero and not enough time ruminating on all of his plots. Still, it's worth a viewing. I just prefer the first one.

Anyway, here are some excerpts from RDJ's cover story – I particularly like the story about his rescue kittens. I actually squealed a little.

About playing Tony Stark in Iron Man: "I guess I had some notion about [being an action hero]. I think I wanted to be able to look good and defend myself and all that stuff. I've always really enjoyed that genre, but I mean, it's pretty outlandish. I'm not particularly tall or strong or fast or aggressive. Yet, I'm not faking it. To me, it's a cosmic chuckle."

On his wife Susan: "What can I even say about her? I'm crazy about her. Everybody's opinion isn't right all the time, but as far as averages go, if she wants to, she could hit to the same seat in the bleachers over and over and over again. That sort of consistency is awe-inspiring. We give each other the freedom to explore who and what we really are, which is great, because we're always changing. I know I've changed a fair amount over the last decade, but she's changed 10 times more than I have."

On rescuing two kittens, Montgomery and Dartanian (Monty & Dart): "To understand the way cats play and fight is to understand the secrets of the universe. It's to understand Wing Chun, to understand the palace tradition, to understand yoga. I would kill for these young, sweet little feline souls, these two boys. I would protect them with my life. Eighteen months ago, I'm saying, 'I don't want any rescue pets within 100 yards of either of my residences, I'm sorry. I don't want some, like, tripod, abused animal.' I was adamantly opposed to the whole idea. And now I couldn't imagine living without them. I've become one of those people where the Missus is like, 'They don't want to see iPhone pictures of our kittens right now. Stop it.' And I can't watch those commercials [for animal cruelty prevention] anymore. They kill me."

[From Just Jared & the print edition]

It makes sense that RDJ is a cat person. He's got the personality of a cat person, and I'm getting a little bit choked up, imagining him with two little kittens on his lap, his new happy place. I wish more men could admit that they love cats. Nothing makes me weaker in the knees (and other body parts) than a man with a cat. Maybe it's just that I really want a cat these days… but Monty & Dart sound like they won the daddy lottery, right? Oh, then imagine RDJ and Susan's newborn baby with the kittens. SQUEAL.

Photos courtesy of Men's Fitness.
mensfitnesscover RDJ1 mensfitnessyoga mensfitnessflexible

Daniel Craig: “Politicians are s–theads, they’ll stab you in the f–king back”

Posted: 27 Dec 2011 06:30 AM PST

I saw The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo over the holidays (review here), and I walked away liking Daniel Craig even more. For all of the talk about the character of Lisbeth Salander and the wildly different portraits given by Rooney Mara and Noomi Rapace, I was impressed with how Daniel gave life to Mikael Blomkvist. True, he wasn't really my idea of Blomkvist (too capable, too James Bond, not “average” enough), but he brought a depth and seriousness to the role, and I enjoyed seeing Daniel own the part. Daniel is still promoting the hell out of this, his final bid of the year to have a major hit film. The problem with Daniel's promotional tour is that… well, he's a surly curmudgeon. He's a fickle, misanthropic bitch. (We are kindred spirits, I feel.) Previously, Daniel covered GQ UK and his criticism of the Kardashians ("f-cking idiots") got a lot of play. Now, in a new interview, Daniel is taking on politics in general, and specifically British politics, New Labor and Tony Blair. Oh, and he talks smack about Rotten Tomatoes too. WTF? He's getting into Megan Fox territory.

Daniel on politicians cozying up to artists: "Tony Blair started it much more than anybody's ever done." Referring to a 1936 German novel about an actor who curries favour with the Nazis to promote his career, and the 1981 movie based on it, he said: "It becomes Mephisto. You immediately are aligning yourself with a political party. Politicians are sh*theads, That’s how they become politicians, even the good ones. We’re actors, we’re artists, we’re very nice to each other. They’ll turn around and stab you in the f*cking back."

On Cool Brittannia: Talking about Blair’s 1997 ‘Cool Brittannia’ movement that saw artists like Oasis singer Noel Gallagher have tea at Downing Street, he said, "The fact that a guy who’d been in a band, owned an electric guitar and has probably had a spliff was Prime Minister really meant something, after years of John Major and Margaret Thatcher. He just might be one of us. In hindsight, it turned out he was just a politician like all the rest."

Daniel on George Clooney: "George has his finger on the political pulse, and he’s one of those guys who can get up and talk, and I don’t have that. If someone shoves a microphone in your face and says, ‘Explain yourself,’ you have to have a 100 percent understanding of why you’re doing it, and unless you’re 100 percent, don’t f*cking do it, leave it alone, let your work speak for itself."

On his movie “Dream House”: "The movie didn't turn out great. But I met my wife [co-star Rachel Weisz[. Fair trade, don't you think?"

On the technological advancements of the Internet: "Something like Blade Runner, nobody knew what the f**k that was. There was no fanfare behind it... nothing. You went in to see it and were like, 'What the f**k is this about?' It was great. You can't do that now. I mourn it, I really do. Now, everything is explained. Now there's Rotten Tomatoes, with 120 reviews and your Tomatometer. Just aesthetically, I have a flicking problem with Rotten Tomatoes' graphics. I mean, what the f**k? I really hate the expert opinion. If you were a f**king expert, you'd be doing it.'"

On the upcoming James Bond picture: "The script is better than Casino Royale."

On getting in shape to shoot his Bond role: "I'm a bit of a gym bunny. But the truth is it's f**king boring. I do light weights and lots of reps… There was a class I heard someone talk about — spinning yoga — which is an hour and a half of spinning, then an hour and a half of yoga, hot f**king yoga. What are you doing with your life where you can spend three hours on that?"

[From The Mail & Celebrity Gossip]

Is it wrong that I see his point (sort of) on the political comments? I think he's saying that celebrities shouldn't agree to do this photo ops with politicians, they shouldn't align themselves with politicians or parties, because they'll end up screwed over and disillusioned. There's something to that. But to then turn around and compliment the King of Washington Ass-Kissing, George Clooney? Meh.

But mostly, the thing that irritates me the most is his tirade about Rotten Tomatoes. Seriously, he has a beef with a site that simply accumulates critical data and lays it out graphically? It's a reference site, and people use it so that they won't waste money seeing one of Daniel's crappier films. Like, The Invasion. Or Dream House. Why can't Daniel just take "the expert opinion" (critical opinion) as part of his job, one of the many reasons why he's paid millions of dollars to wear nice clothes and pretend? I swear, Daniel might be too much of a curmudgeon even for me, and I usually love a surly bastard.

Photos courtesy of WENN, Men's Fitness.
DC1 DC2 wenn3654731

Lindsay Lohan is turning down New Year’s Eve gigs, because she’s not a party girl

Posted: 27 Dec 2011 05:53 AM PST

I really think that since Lindsay Lohan got paid nearly a million dollars by Playboy for her Photoshopped T&A and her dusty firecrotch, she thinks that she's totally rolling in dough. Granted, if I had $900,000 sitting around after flashing my biscuits (not even, in LL's case), I would be smug as hell too. But I would also save a large chunk of that money and live on it for YEARS. I could stretch that out for a decade or more. But you know that the Cracken is just going to blow through it in a matter of months, if she hasn't already. Still, now that she got paid, she thinks she's too special to take any gig that comes her way. She thinks that she can afford to sit around, smoking crack, and waiting for the big cons. She's wrong. TMZ reports that LL is refusing New Year's Eve "hostess" and "appearance" gigs. Because she doesn't want the rep as a party girl. LMAO.

Lindsay Lohan is adamant … there’s no way in hell she’s gonna blow the progress she’s made with her judge just to count backwards from ten.

Sources close to the actress tell TMZ … she’s gotten a bunch of offers to host various ragers on NYE … but she’s turned down every last one.

We’re told Lindsay is desperately trying to change her party girl image … and she feels staying out of the NYE madness is a major step in the right direction.

Lohan’s decision is a costly one — some stars have raked in 6-figure checks for partying on New Year’s Eve. But we’re told Lindsay — who received high marks from her just earlier this month — doesn’t think a check would be worth it.

Lindsay plans to ring in 2012 with a few close friends at her home … although she may go out to dinner before the final countdown.

Should old acquaintance be forgot …

[From TMZ]

Coughcoughbullsh-tcough. You know what's WAY more likely? Lindsay Lohan, international call girl, booked a "private gig" for New Year's in New York City. My guess is something with her married and shady lover/john Vikram Chatwal? One thing's for sure, she's not hanging out in Long Island with her mother when the ball drops.

Also – I'll say it again: the crack has destroyed her mind. She thinks we're all so dumb and crackie, just like her. She thinks she's fooling us. She thinks that we actually buy that she's "changed" after finally working on her probation after YEARS of legal (crackie) shenanigans.

Photos courtesy of Fame & WENN.
FP_8044643_LohanLindsay_CourtHouse1_FP8_15_16 wenn5770045 FP_8281225_LohanLindsay_Court_RIV_02_05 wenn3656300

Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou show off their hard beach bodies

Posted: 27 Dec 2011 04:47 AM PST


Here are Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou on the beach in St. Barts, making me all the more aware of my resolutions. I could get snarky and say that Kimora surely had some help from a surgeon, but even so she looks great and you can’t achieve that body without hard work. Plus she’s got that incredible man by her side. Can you believe these two have been together for almost five years? It irks me that Djimon is holding their two year son, Kenzo, (why did I think the kid’s name was Kelso at first?) in most of these shots and blocking our view. Still, what we can see is magnificent. This is one hot family and they know it. Radar has more on their nice vacation:

For a woman with three children, Kimora Lee Simmons rocked her bikini like a woman half her age while taking a Christmas Day beach stroll.

The 36-year-old is enjoying a festive vacation in St Barts with her partner, actor Djimon Hounsou, and their adorable two-year-old son Kenzo.

The model-turned-fashion mogul looked amazing in a tiny black two piece.

Hounsou, 47, got in some exercise to keep his athletic body in the fantastic shape it is in by carrying their adorable tot on his shoulders as they soaked up the sun on the French Caribbean island.

Kimora has two daughters from her marriage to Phat Farm and Def Jam honcho Russell Simmons, Ming, 10, and Aoki, nine, were also with the couple.

The astute businesswoman is adding to her Baby Phat and KLS clothing line by launching a new style website, justfab.com.

"I want to make glamor accessible to every fashionista," she said recently.

[From Radar]

Holy crap Djimon is 47?! I would have put him at 37.

I love to head somewhere warm during the cold winters on the east coast, but somehow it would feel wrong to me to be in a tropical location for Christmas. I dislike it when we don’t have a white Christmas (like this year, boo!) but it at least has to be cold. Maybe if I grew up in a more temperate climate I’d feel differently.

Also, I need to say something about that JustFab shoe website that Radar mentions. I have a little bit of a shoe habit that I’m trying to break, but I really dislike those monthly shoe membership sites, like ShoeDazzle. I have looked at both ShoeDazzle and JustFab (I didn’t know it was Kimora’s venture) and the shoes look sub-par and don’t even match my tastes, even though I filled out that whole style profile they require. I have not ordered from those sites, but the shoes look crappier than shoes you can get at stores like JCPenney and they’re not even as cute. Unless you opt out during a small window of time every month or cancel they keep charging you $39 a month. For my money I prefer buying shoes on the daily sale sites like Ideeli and RueLala. (Rue is my favorite due to the layout and quality of the items. Also, those links have our affiliate code in there. Have to feed my habit somehow.)

Update: Here are photos of Kimora’s ex and the father of her two daughters, Russell Simmons, in St. Barts with some new very young looking mystery chick. (Update two: that’s Australian actress Melissa George, 35. Thanks anon and lala! She just looks really young.) So the little girls are probably there with nannies while they have a big extended family vacation, complete with dad’s new piece.

FP_8318740_TRB_LeeDjimon_Be FP_8318741_TRB_LeeDjimon_Be FP_8318742_TRB_LeeDjimon_Be FP_8318745_TRB_LeeDjimon_Be FP_8318746_TRB_LeeDjimon_Be FP_8318743_TRB_LeeDjimon_Be Def Jam records founder Russell Simmons goes for a walk with his new lady friend in Saint Barthelemy Def Jam records founder Russell Simmons goes for a walk with his new lady friend in Saint Barthelemy

Photo credit: TRB/Fame Pictures and PacificCoastNews.com

Clint Eastwood was dead set against reality show, but his wife insisted

Posted: 27 Dec 2011 04:40 AM PST

A few weeks ago, a truly heartbreaking story broke about Clint Eastwood going over to the dark side. We learned that Clint and his family were filming a reality show, which would primarily star his wife, Dina Ruiz, and the two teenaged daughters of the house. I also discussed the horrible news in terms of Clint’s potential loss of mystique and assumption of dorkdom by allowing cameras into his house to watch him shuffle around in boxer shorts while scratching his balls. Again, nothing good can possibly come of this.

This week’s Enquirer doubles down on the story by confirming what we already knew — that Clint has agreed to make a few limited cameo appearances. However, an insider maintains that Clint was vehemently opposed to his family signing on the dotted line at all, and he only gave in after a lengthy campaign from the women of the house. Cue the drama:

Clint Eastwood may be one of Hollywood’s most famous tough guys, but he’s a real pushover in his own house!

The Dirty Harry actor’s wife Dina and two of his teenage daughters have strong-armed the star into agreeing to take part in a new reality show!

Although the 81-year-old screen icon hates the idea of letting cameras into the family home, he buckled under pressure from Dina, their daughter Morgan, 15, and Clint’s 18-year-od daughter Francesca, a friend of the family told The ENQUIRER.

“Clint’s an extremely private guy and hates the idea of having TV crews around the house, perring into their everyday lives,” said the friend. “After a lot of arm-twisting, Clint finally agreed. But he said he would only appear in a few cameos, at the very most.”

The source continued: “Clint’s wife and daughters begged him to do it, so what could he say? They wore him down. It’s clear who wears the pants in his family!”

According to the source, Francesca wanted her dad to do it to help with her budding acting career. And Dina, a 46-year-old TV news anchor, hopes a reality show will help launch a possible modeling career for Morgan.

Although the show is being produced by the same people responsible for the Kardashians’ shows, the last thing Dina wants is for her family to come off looking like that drama-filled clan.

“In fact, Dina is hoping that having the cameras around will provide LESS drama for Morgan,” noted the friend. “Dina’s hoping that having cameras around will make her settle down and concentrate on school, among other things.”

[From Enquirer, print edition, January 2, 2012]

So basically, Dina (who shall henceforth be known as The Other White Oprah) is hoping that a reality show will fix her family’s problems? If anything at all, having a spotlight will only amplify what’s already wrong in the house, and it sounds like the entire affair is already causing tension between her and Clint in their marriage. How awful to let something like famewhore aspirations taint a 15-year-marriage, but it’s not as if his wife and daughters just thought of wanting to do a reality show out of the blue.

Unfortunately and if this story is correct, Clint’s probably got a tendency to let his girls do whatever they want. Or at the very least, he’s becoming a pushover in his advanced age. The Man with No Name would be so utterly disappointed.

Photos courtesy of Fame

FP_8127969_RIJ_LACMA_GALA_SET1_100_100 FP_8120163_RIJ_J_EDGAR_23_38 FP_6749171_REV_Eastwood_Clint_13_44

No comments:

Post a Comment