Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Young, Black, and Fabulous

The Young, Black, and Fabulous


CANDIDS: Keri Hilson & Tracee Ellis Ross OUT AND ABOUT In LA

Posted: 17 Dec 2011 08:54 AM PST

Fab chicks Keri Hilson and Tracee Ellis Ross were spotted out and about in the LA yesterday. See the candids inside...

Keri Hilson was spotted leaving BOA Steakhouse in West Hollywood last night.

 

Keri recently made headlines after a video of her dissing pop star Ke$ha surfaced online.

But last night, dinner was all about fun and she even got her groove on outside.

And in Beverly Hills.....

Tracee Ellis Ross was spotting out running errands and looking fabulous!

And it looks like she picked up a few home and beauty items.

 

 

Photos via KPX/WENN.com

NEW MUSIC FAB: SWV's "Co-Sign"

Posted: 17 Dec 2011 06:53 AM PST

SWV have released their first studio single in 15 years, "Co-Sign," and we have it for you inside.....

It's been 15 years too long, but SWV are back with the Cainon Lamb-produced track "Co-Sign."

The midtempo beat does take you back to the 90s.....when R&B girl groups ruled!  And the ladies are sounding as lovely as ever....

Listen to the old-school flavored track here:

 

 

More DEETS Revealed In The Kobe & Vanessa Bryant DIVORCE

Posted: 17 Dec 2011 06:16 AM PST




We told you yesterday about the shocking divorce between Kobe and Vanessa Bryant. Now details about their divorce settlement are leaking. Find out who gets to keep the estate inside....

We told you yesterday that Kobe and Vanessa Bryant have already struck a financial settlement.....and it's deets are being kept under wraps.

However, it is being reported that Vanessa received their Newport Coast mansion and Kobe moved into other digs.

Sources are also saying that financial records indicate that Kobe is worth about $150 million.  Not bad, but its a far cry from news reports that set Kobe's fortune at $400 million. 

Since they had no-prenup, I can't wait until we find out how much Vanessa walked away with.....

 

 

BREAKING: Vanessa Bryant WALKS OUT On Kobe!!!!! Seeks DIVORCE Over His CHEATING??!

Posted: 16 Dec 2011 05:11 PM PST

Kobe Bryant's "cheating" has caused his wife Vanessa Bryant to leave him! Get the DIVORCE deets inside....

Earlier this afternoon, it was revealed that Vanessa Bryant, the wife of NBA legend Kobe Bryant, has filed for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences.

Turns out, Vanessa, who is repped by Laura Wasser and attorney Samantha Klein, signed the divorce petition on December 1.

Kobe's response was signed on December 7.  Kobe is paying spousal support and has visitation with his daughters.  SIDEBAR:  Vanessa asked for joint custody of their daughters with Kobe having full visitation rights.

Also, the Bryants have released a joint statement saying they have "resolved all issues" privately, with the assistance of counsel.

But guess what.....NO PRENUP!!!!!

So that means 29-year-old Vanessa is entitled to half of the kingdom, likely put her in a league of her own amongst "Basketball Wives."  QUICK Shaunie....call her!

And remember that $4M dollar ring he gave her the last time he was caught cheating?  She gets to keep that as a gift!

But what brought this on?

A source told TMZ that Vanessa was fed up with Kobe and felt he may have been unfaithful.

"She's been dealing with these incidents for a long time and has been a faithful wife, but she's finally had enough.  This one is the straw that broke the camel's back."

But the source also added that Kobe "desperately" wants to win Vanessa back.  

We will keep you posted.....this is when you need a reality show!

 

Read the DIVORCE DOCS here.

"Love & Hip Hop" Star Emily B SHOWS OFF Her ENVIOUS Shoe Collection In "PYNK" Magazine

Posted: 16 Dec 2011 04:02 PM PST

"Love & Hip Hop" star Emily B shows off her Christian Louboutin collection in the new issue of PYNK Magazine. It will make your jaws drop....

VH1's "Love and Hip Hop " cast member Emily B shows off her hot shoe collection in the new issue of PYNK Magazine and reveals deets about her shoe habit.  See the highlights:

What’s the most you’ve spent on one pair of shoes?

$5000. And they were special edition – crystallized, but I would never do it again. It would have to be a very special occasion. Other than that, I don’t want to spend over $3000. Never again.

Do you find that your passion for shoes influences you as a stylist?

It’s just a part of being a stylist. I love to shop, I love fashion, and I love girly things. Shoes are definitely an inspiration for me. I start off with the shoes and work my way up and around it.

Tell us about some of your entrepreneurial pursuits.

I’m actually starting my own clothing line, called Emily B. It’s going to be feminine, chic, trendy, and of course, affordable. I want to start a line that all women and young girls of all ages can wear and afford.

What’s the perfect PYNK girl shoe?

Every girl should own a good black pump, even if it’s just an open-toed pump. It’s versatile — she can wear it with anything, she can wear it with jeans, she can dress it up and wear it out with a cocktail dress...

See the collection here:

Are you mad?

 

NeNe Leakes EXPLAINS What It Means To Be "Very Rich"

Posted: 16 Dec 2011 03:19 PM PST

We all remember when NeNe Leakes coined "I'm very rich bi*ch," and now she is breaking down the meaning. And it's not all superficial.  Get the true message inside.....

During a recent interview with ESSENCE.com, NeNe Leakes broke down her "I'm very rich bi**h" statement.

She revealed that she’s rich in many more ways than just financially.

"I think that everyone is saying all kinds of things about 'rich.' Not only am I rich from doing some of things I've been able to do, but I'm rich in spirit. I'm rich in health. I'm rich in every way possible,"

Watch the interview here:

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

TV FAB: Timbaland REVEALS "I Loved Aaliyah" On "E! True Hollywood Story"

Posted: 16 Dec 2011 02:34 PM PST

Super innovative producer Timbaland gets the E! True Hollywood treatment next week, and among the shocking truths, we find out he really LOVED Aaliyah. Get the deets and watch the trailer inside.....

Next week, Timbaland appear on his our E! True Hollywood biography and we learn a lot about the uber producer.  See the highlights and trailer below:

On Aaliyah:

“When I first met Aaliyah—it’s time for the world to hear this, I’m gonna give up a little secret—I was in love with her. I said, But I’m not… She just a baby, I’m old. I said to myself, ‘I’m just gonna be her brother.’ Oh man, I was fightin’, I was fightin’ a lot—a big war. But I loved Aaliyah.”

On Justin Timberlake:

“Me and Justin, it’s the weirdest thing. We just say we’re gonna kill them and then we kill them…We get together, we break bread and we spill out music. That’s what we do.”

On Missy Elliott:

“She was just super dope…she was God-sent; that was my sister.”

On his weight gain:

“I was almost 400 pounds. Who wants to be a 400-pound black man? I’m looking in the mirror, my breast is bigger than a girl breast. And I was saying, ‘That ain’t cool.’ So I got very depressed, like suicidal depressed.”

On his marriage to wife Monique:

“It’s probably hard to be married to me. It’s not easy. I’m a musical genius. I’m weird, I do crazy things, it’s not like the average norm. But I’m a loving guy.”

 

Timbaland's “True Hollywood Story: Timbaland” airs Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET on E! Watch the trailer here:

GUILTY!!!! Barry Bonds SENTENCED To 30 Days Of House Arrest For Lying About Steroid Use!

Posted: 16 Dec 2011 01:24 PM PST

Remember when Barry Bonds was hitting home run after home run AND giving us the "BODY OF LIFE?" Well....turns out the baseball "legend" and his muscular swings at bat had a little "help." Now he's been convicted of lying to the feds about his "steroid" use. Deets inside.....

Earlier today, Barry Bonds was sentenced to 30 days of house arrest for lying to a federal grand jury during a 2003 investigation into steroid use. He was also sentenced to two years probation, 250 hours of community service and was ordered to pay a $4,000 fine.

The baseball great was found guilty in April of felony obstruction of justice when a jury found he lied during a 2003 federal investigation into alleged steroid use in MLB. 

And though he won a record-setting seven MVP awards and holds the records for both most home runs in a season (73) and home runs in a career (762).....there will always be doubt.

Could he have done it on his own.......or was it the "help?"

SIDEBAR:  Barry was always a "big" guy but towards the end, those muscles did get a little outrageous.

No comments:

Post a Comment