Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Young, Black, and Fabulous

The Young, Black, and Fabulous


R.I.P. BABY GIRL: Celebs Reflect On Aaliyah's 10 Year Anniversary

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 09:25 AM PDT

It's been 10 years since Aaliyah lost her life way too soon.  The songbird was the voice for teens and young women everywhere--with a style to match.  When I was in high school, Aaliyah influenced everything the gils did--from the tomboy with a feminine appeal look, to the "I'm coming into my own" but "I'm still leaving much to the imagination" red carpet and photo shoot looks, to the music that every sweet girl dealing with powerful love, mess-ups, and break ups could relate to.

 

Check out how celebs say Aaliyah affectefd their lives inside...

Aaliyah and good friend Stacey Dash

 

Aaliyah and her best friend Kidada Jones

Celebs and Aaliyah's best friends she considered family tweeted their reflections and we rounded up what they had to say:

Missy Elliot: Aaliyah til this very day u r still in Your own Lane! Ure music is Timeless! We miss u! #WeLoveuAaliyah!

Timbaland: #ripaaliyah miss you babygirl

Mary J Blige: Good morning twitter fam. Let's all take a moment to remember our sister Aaliyah!!! #ripaaliyah
Uncle Rush: Aalliyah, we miss you baby girl

Mashonda: I will never forget that evening we sat down with Aaliyah in 1999.It was a creative meeting for her new album. 2 weeks later "Gotta Man"

LaLa: She was so far ahead of her time...ur music & ur spirit still lives on..may u continue to rest in peace..we LOVE u..we CELEBRATE u #Aaliyah

Lil Duval: For my generation Aaliyah was to women what 2pac was to men. #ripaaliyah

Big Tigger: A #Toast to our #Angel watching over us all…. RIP Aaliyah!!! Missing you a decade later!!! RT RT http://pic.twitter.com/rgyw2L1

Angela Yee: I can't take @cthagod humping the air to the aaliyah mix right now

Michelle Williams: RIP AALIYAH! Loved and truly missed!

KeKe Palmer: I miss Aaliyah so much.

Alesha Renee: I was working at AGACI2 @the Galleria in Hou when I heard about Aaliyah. I clocked out n went hm crying. I dreamed. Of mtg her She was majic

AJ Calloway: Aaliyah Dana Haughton - One of the most beautiful spirits I have encountered. We are still missing u...

Monique Jackson ("Mo" from "The T.O. Show"): I was in the car with @Ludacris on our way to a Power 106 event when we got the news Aaliyah had died. She was One in a Million.

Ciara: AALIYAH...A PRECIOUS SPIRIT...ONE OF A KIND...CAN NEVER BE REPLACED

 

LADIES' NIGHT: Rihanna Wines & Dines Her Girls In Italy+Tyra Banks Flips Out At Cirque Du Soleil

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 07:45 AM PDT

Rihanna capped off her day in Portofino last night with dinner with her girls.  She changed into her second halter look of the day and hit the luxe Italian town.

 

Pics of Rih Rih, plus Tyra Banks flipping out for Cirque Du Soleil inside...

Rihanna rocked this gold Lanvin Resort 2012 halter dress for girls' night out in Italy last night.  She put on her Prada Baroque shades and gold strappy Louboutins hit the cobblestone to head to dinner:

And signed a few autographs on the way.

Looks like the ladies had some fun times.

Nice.

 

Over in NYC, Tyra Banks put her model behavior aside and flipped out...for Cirque Du Soleil "Zarkana".

Tyra hit the trapeze at Radio City Music Hall with the help of the artists.  And of course, made the photo session all about her:

Gotta love her.

MOVIE FAB: Zoe Saldana's Press Conference, Screening And Promo Tour For "Colombiana"

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 07:40 AM PDT

It takes a lot of work to become a big time Hollywood leading lady, and Zoe Saldana proves she has the stamina to make it work as she hit up three events just yesterday to promote her new flick Colombiana.  Get the deets inside......

Yesterday, Zoe Saladana was thet talk of the town as she set out to promote Colombiana, the new flick where she stars as an assassin.  It hits theaters tomorrow.

The actress did a press conference for the flim at the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills yesterday in this cute deep purple print dress.

Then the actress visited the Young Hollywood Studio.

She got a chance to open up about the movie and revealed how she has learned to deal with the pressures of fame since her starring role in Avatar.

Then she did a quick waredrobe change--into this salmon leather Valentino lace-back dress--and headed over to the screening of her Columbia Pictures film Colombiana, also in Los Angeles.

She rocked her nude Louboutin pumps and a Salvatore Ferragamo gold and white woven clutch.

  

She walked down the red carpet with her fiance, actor Keith Britton.  Cute.  Can't wait to see this movie!

 

Photos via WireImage/T. Rose/Merrit

Memphitz's AmproGel Spokesmanship Still In Tact After Arrest

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 06:53 AM PDT

After accidentally forgetting to take his gun out his luggage at the ATL airport, and getting arrested for it earlier this week, Toya Wright's hubby Memphitz is keepn' it moving.  He faced the judge and he's still got his job in tact.

 

Deets inside...

Memphitz got support from his "family" at Ampro Gel yesterday.  He's the new spokesman of the company along with his wife Toya (Carter) Wright, but made it known they haven't left his side despite the arrest.  He tweeted yesterday:

Shout Out To Team @Amprogel for Sticking By Me during This Situation. I got Real Love for yall! Now That's what I call a Team! BANG.

And the VP of the company responded:

@MeMpHiTz Alwayz!! You're family now! Family sticks together!!! #TEAMAMPRO
 

Memphitz was indeed licensed to carry the weapon in the state of Georgia.  But carrying weapons on a plane is always illegal.  He told the judge yesterday he simply forgot to remove it.  He talked about going in front of the judge and being set free:

Wright tells us the judge was "very understanding" of his explanation -- that he had placed the gun in a backpack weeks ago and simply forgot about it -- and released him on bail.

Wright says he was "completely shocked" when TSA agents discovered the gun in his bag -- but tells us, "I had my license and [the judge] did me right and let me out."

He adds, "The TSA did their job ... I just hate that it was me because I'm about positivity and motivation."

When asked if he will ask the court to return the gun, Wright tells us, "Yes, i want my gun back" ... but insists the next time he travels, he'll leave the piece at home.

Hey...it happens to the best of 'em.

 

PERFORMANCE FAB: Eve ROCKS The Stage In NYC For The National Breast Cancer Coalition

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 06:27 AM PDT

Eve performed in New York city last night at a benefit and fundraiser aimed at increasing awareness about breast cancer in the US.  See pics of E.V.E. rocking the mic...in an interesting leather and denim look...inside....

Last night, Eve performed for Gotham Organization's 4th Annual Open A.I.R: Artist In Residence Summer Concert Series To Benefit The National Breast Cancer Coalition (NBCC) in New York City.  And she rocked a denim bustier with leggings and thigh-high leather leggings with a blazer and wide brim hat.  Very interesting.

Before the concert, Eve posed with the President of Gotham Organization, David Picket.

And with British singer Kate Nash

Lately, Eve has been in the studio working on her next album, Lip Lock.

Eve entertained the crowd with hits like "Tambourine" and "Who's That Girl."  Just want to know who dressed her for this here event....

 

wireimage/r. kisby

Zoe Kravitz Gets FUN & CUTESY For ELLE Mag

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 05:52 AM PDT

 

Don't call her a quirky fashionista--she MIGHT just pop off.  Actress, singer, and all-around FAB chick Zoe Kravitz is rocking the cover and pages of the September 2011 issue of ELLE South Africa.  And we've got her fun pics, behind the scenes shoot, and q/a inside...

Zoe hit the set of the ELLE South Africa photo shoot looking her usual naturally cute self.  The mag dressed the rock heiress in a denim shirt from Woolworth's and tan Jimmy Choo studded shoes--which she rocked in 3 poses for the cover.

Here's some behind the scenes pics of her doing a Q/A and getting dolled up for the shoot:

She also rocked a watercolor and shoulder embelished Sass and Bide dress.

So who are the style icons and what are the fahion mistakes of the 22-year-old X-Men & Yell To The Sky actress?  Lisa Bonet & Lenny Kravitz's baby girl dished it all to ELLE:

Style icons? ‘Sarah-Jessica Parker and Daniel Day-Lewis’

Biggest fashion mistake? ‘Oh man, I make them every day, I have so many. I look back on some of my outfits and I’m like: ‘Why did I wear that? Where are my friends and why didn’t they tell me not to leave the house?’ If they had, I probably would’ve said, ‘You don’t know what you’re talking about. This looks amazing.’

Favourite shopping haunts? ‘The Sunday flea market in New York, the Rose Bowl Market in LA, the Santa Monica flea market and Portobello Market in London.’

Musical inspiration: ‘Tom Waits, Jack White and Alison Mosshart, the singer from The Kills and Dead Weather. Growing up, I listened to a lot of the classics: The Beatles, [Led] Zeppelin, Nina Simone, Richie Havens, Al Green, Otis Redding, Sly and The Family Stone, and Neil Young.’

Music or acting? ‘I can’t answer your question. I’d rather kill myself.’

Oscar or Grammy? ‘Oscar – because of the ceremony not because I think acting is more important.’

Childhood crush? ‘Jonathan Taylor Thomas and Heath Ledger.’

Who gets you onto the dance floor? ‘Michael Jackson and James Brown.’

How do you unwind? ‘I have a backyard, which is hard to find in New York, and hang out at home a lot with my friends, barbecuing, listening to records, making avocado sandwiches, staying up really late, drinking a lot of coffee.’

Worst household chore? ‘Making my bed.’

Your greatest fear? ‘Dying in a plane crash.’

A man’s sexiest features and who has them? ‘Arms and a really flat stomach. Brad Pitt.’

Favourite quality in a man? ‘Sense of humour.’

When do you permit yourself to lie? ‘Usually to get out of interviews.’

Loves her.

Source

Laura Govan Gets A WIN In Court--Judge Dismisses Gilbert Arenas' Claims Against Her Appearing On "Basketball Wives: L.A."

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 09:33 PM PDT

Laura Govan-1.  Gilbert Arenas-0. At least where the courts are concerned.  Gilbert Arenas can join Chris Bosh in the pool of athletes who had their request for their baby mamas to NOT appear on "Basketball Wives" rejected.  Deets inside....

Laura is now free to curse bishes out, pull hair, remove earrings and shoes, and talk ish.  Because the judge dismissed Gilbert's lawsuit claiming the mother of his four children and on-again-off-again girlfriend, Laura Govan, shouldn't be allowed to air his dirty laundry on reality tv.

According to TMZ:

A judge ruled against the NBA star's request to block Laura Govan from appearing on the show and mentioning his name.

The judge said Gilbert's claim that details of his family life should not be aired on the reality show -- is undercut by the fact he has "tens of thousands of Twitter users who follow [him] as he tweets about a variety of mundane occurrences."
 

Oh wells.  Guess we'll be seeing all the foolishness in its entirety.  Case closed.

WHAT'S BEEF: Lil' Wayne THREATENS & GOES IN On Jay-Z & Beyonce On Diss Track "It's Good"

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 03:47 PM PDT

 

Lil' Wayne is raising eyebrows tonight with a new diss track aimed at Jay-Z and Beyonce called "It's Good" that features Jadakiss and Drake. Listen to the song and find out what started the beef inside....

 

Add Lil' Wayne to the list of sensitive rappers who take songs that propbably aren't even about them quite personally.  In a new track called "It's Good" that features Jadakiss and Drake, Weezy throws shots are both Jay-Z and Beyonce in the following lyric:

"Talk about baby money, I got your baby money.
Kidnap your bitch get that that how much you love your lady money
I know you fake nigga, press your brakes nigga.
I’ll take you out, that’s a date nigga.
I’m a grown ass blood, stop playing with me."

 

So what got Lil' Wayne so upset that he had to threaten to kidnap Beyonce and
take out Jay-Z? 

It seems as though Weezy is responding to a verse in Jay-Z & Kanye's song "H.A.M." that goes:

“Really you got baby money
Keep it real with niggas,
niggas ain’t got my lady money."

I mean, were Jay & 'Ye really thinking about Weezy when they were recording Watch The Throne?

If you want to hear what the fuss is about, listen to "It's Good" off The Carter IV below:

FIRST LOOK: Cory and Tia Mowry-Hardrict REVEAL BABY CREE!

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 03:17 PM PDT

 

New and proud parents Cory and Tia Mowry-Hardrict recently did a photoshoot with their new baby boy Cree, revealing him for the very first time.  See the pics of the bundle of joy inside.....

 

Taking time off from promoting her reality show "Tia & Tamera", Tia Mowry Hardrict and her husband Cory showed off their now 2 month old bundle of joy.  They shot a photoshoot with their cutie patootie Cree for an upcoming issue of PEOPLE Magazine.   These are just the initial pre-release scans, and we'll have official pics as son as they're released.

They look like such a happy family!

SPOTTED: Will & Jada Pinkett Smith LAUGHING OFF Split Rumors..LITERALLY

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 02:36 PM PDT

Good timing or good staging?  Will Smith and wife Jada Pinkett Smith were spotted for the first time today since rumors of their split took over the net.  The twosome wined, dined, and kiki'd it up over a romantic brunch in Malibu.

 

Pics inside...

 

Split rumors?  What split rumors?  Will & Jada acted like they didn't have a care in the world today as they hit Bob Morris' Beach Cafe for omelettes and coffee and such this morning.

Reportedly the couple acted "happy and normal" during their outing.  Alrighty then....

 

Photos: Us Weekly/TMZ

Meeka Claxton Says She MAY Drop Lawsuit Against Tami & She DOES NOT Need Speedy's Money

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 02:23 PM PDT

Meeka Claxton is making the interview rounds in an attempt to do damge control and show folks who she really is...because, as she says, the producers of "Basketball Wives" did not show her "likable" side or her success as a businesswoman.  So she did this interesting little interview with Black Enterprise where she dishes on dropping the Tami lawsuit and more.

 

Deets inside...  

 

Most reality stars complain that show producers never reveal who they really are, and in the case of Meeka Claxton, she may be right.  In a recent interview for Black Enterprise.com, Meeka talked about her priorities as a mother and businesswoman and how she offers free real estate advice to young players.  The interview reveals a side of her that "BBW" came no where close to showing.  Read the highlights here....

BE Next: You’re more than just a basketball wife you’re also a businesswoman, tell us about your real estate company.

Meeka Claxton: Allure Realty Group is the brainchild of myself and my partner, Shiwana Scott-Reed. Before I’d even met her I was giving real estate advice to younger players, and at the time we were maybe 25 and these guys were 19 coming in buying $5 million dollar homes on $2 million dollar contracts. And as much as you want to live a certain lifestyle and be “the ballplayer” you can do that [but with] lower means. You can still watch your pennies. So I’d been giving free advice, and when I moved to Atlanta I really fell in love with Atlanta real estate, got licensed there, worked with Shiwana, who’s a broker, and she and I came up with this. I had a niche because I know the players, so what we came up with was this luxury red carpet relocation service. We’re a global relocation network. A lot of people think we’re just a real estate company and ask “well, how are you doing things globally and you’ve only got one office?” No, we’ve got two offices, which are more like call centers. We have a network all over the U.S. and also in certain countries, too, because we’ve worked with a couple of European player—so it’s growing.

Besides helping to buy and sell properties what services does your company provide?

What we do is travel for and with players during their off-season time or during the season when they may want to build or buy an off-season home and their wife or girlfriend doesn’t wanna miss a game. Or if they’re single, they can’t miss a game or practice, so we make things happen [for them]. We also have tools to present virtual tours and things like that to them. Everything we do is for their convenience. I know what it’s like to have to move mid-season and within a day and have kids and I knew that these guys needed help and that they would appreciate a service that would provide X, Y, and Z. We do so much—even stock the refrigerator and pantry of the home with the favorite items of the family before they even walk in the house.

Unlike some wives and girlfriends of pro athletes it seems like you always wanted to make sure that you were independent with your own money. Where did those values come from?

I get that from my mom. My mom taught me early on to be an independent woman. I don’t think she knew when I was seven or eight that I’d grow up to marry a multi-millionaire, but she was married to my dad who was a stockbroker at the time and making good money, yet she was a working mom by choice. She always said you have to have your emergency money, your own account. She always instilled that in me, so I always had it in the back of my head that I need to have my own emergency funds and checking account—something that no one could touch.

Being with my husband I meet a lot of these girls you’re talking about, about 85-90% of the girls in the league are like that, and I found myself talking to some of the younger girls telling them that it would behoove them to build something for themselves outside of these guys because sometimes they’re not even engaged. And even if you’re married nothing is guaranteed. I’m definitely blessed that I have a good husband and father to my kids, but still, I’m good if he’s gone.

That’s one of the main reasons I decided to say yes and do Basketball Wives because I wanted to show that we’re not all at home eating Bon Bons on the couch with three nannies to take care of our one kid. I have two kids and no nanny, although we do have someone who can help babysit if we need because of the schedule now, but honestly both my husband and I are both hands on.


How do you balance marriage, motherhood, business and your new-found celebrity?

The only way I know is prioritizing what’s most important, and that’s my family, so nothing was going to come before them. Luckily my husband scouts for the Golden State [Warriors] and his work didn’t start until June, so I was lucky that filming fell between the time that he was home and not doing anything so he could help me out a lot. He was there for me and he wanted to show a real family doing big things, I guess. If it wasn’t for him, I couldn’t have done it. We’re so close-knit. We’re not really about the nannies and all of that, but we do have family who can help, and we fly in my mom and dad from time to time. His parents are here in Long Island, so we have family help, but we don’t let them stay 24/7 to do that. That’s not their job. My priorities are my family first, my business and then everything else.

Now about the situation with Tami Roman, is your lawsuit against her still pending?

Yeah, the lawsuit is actually still pending. I did an interview and they asked me, “if she does want to talk to you and has learned her lesson, would you drop the suit?” I mean, that’s all I really want. I don’t need any money, I just really wanted her to know that you can’t [resort to violence] as a grown woman. I mean, I just turned 32. I was 31 when we were filming and she was 41. It’s like I’m a kid to you, so I felt like if I know better you should definitely know better. It was more like I said, a lesson you can’t just go around putting your hands on people because you don’t like something or you don’t like them. You have to learn to verbally express yourself no matter how hard that is. The lines of communication are open on my end so let’s see [what happens].

So you’re willing to drop the suit if you feel like she’s learned her lesson?

Yeah, I hate to say “lesson” because she is a grown woman, but it’s more like if she realizes what she did was wrong. That’s the way I want to say it I don’t want to say “learned her lesson.” If she honestly has some kind of remorse and can work on that then yeah, I’m grown and I have no problem talking to her.

 

Read the rest of the interview at BlackEnterprise.com/BENEXT

 

The Randomness

1.  Rodney King gets another DUI.  Story.

 

WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU: Hustler Mag Claims They've Got A RIHANNA SEX TAPE With J.COLE?!

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 01:24 PM PDT

Usually we get giddy when we can smell a good sex tape coming. But this one just reeks of being fraudulent.  Adult gentleman's magazine Hustler is claiming that they have a sex tape featuring Rihanna getting it poppin' with her LOUD tour opener and Roc Nation labelmate, rapper J. Cole.  Here comes the drama.

 

Oh, and we've got new pics of Rih yachting into Portofino, Italy today too...

 

Deets inside...

The folks over at Radar Online say that Hustler magazine is spreading the word that they have their hands on a Rihanna-J.Cole sex tape.  But they're not sure what they're going to do with it.  Radar reports:

In an exclusive statement the porn magazine claims they are have an intimate video which allegedly features the S&M singer and rapper J-Cole.

"Hustler are in possession of the Rihanna and J-Cole tape," said a rep for the adult company. "We have seen it and we do not know what we are going to do with it yet."

While they refused to disclose any further details of the tape, the fact that it exists is sure to have Rihanna quaking in her stilettos.

However, despite Hustler's claim about the pair, a source close to Rihanna is still denying it exists.

"Rihanna is surprised because there is no sex tape," they told RadarOnline.com.

Sighs.  If there was really a sex tape, why not just sell it like Vivid Entertainment does?  Or post it on your own site and rack up the revenue?  Something's fishy here.  Maybe the two (Radar & Hustler) are in on a publicity stunt to stack their own traffic or Rihanna's tour needed a PR push before Rih kicks the LOUD tour off in London.  Rihanna has already been linked to J.Cole's good friends Drake and Jay-Z.  So this would be an odd Hollywood bed-hop.

All we know is--we just can't really see this ish.  They all need more people.  But on the other hand, we're not surprised by much that goes down behind the scenes.  Especially with a chick who's made public knowledge that she like the smell of sex and chains and whips excite her.

Time will tell...

In the meantime, here's pics of Rih rolling into Portofino today looking white hot in an almost backless white jumpsuit, Christian Louboutin tie-dye "Miss Rope" bag, Fendi platform sandals, and her black Prada Baroque shades.  And she navigated through a mass of fans:


 

Cute.

BONUS: Rihanna says her "Cheers" video, which was shot during her recent vacay back home in Barbados, has been pushed back to tomorrow due to earthquake issues.  Here's the preview though:

 

Angela & Vanessa Simmons Have A Fab Girls' Weekend In Vegas

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 11:34 AM PDT

The fab Simmons sisters (Vanessa & Angela) headed to Las Vegas to push their Pastry products at the MAGIC trade show.  But they decided to bring their girlfriends along to mix work and play for the weekend.  Check out the flicks inside....

 

Over the weekend, Angela Simmons, along with her sister Vanessa (and a few of their friends) headed to Las Vegas to promote their Pastry brand and for some fun.

WORK.  Folks on twitter get annoyed with all of her bikini and beach twitpics--but when you work your ass off to have a body like this, wouldn't you?

Angela's BFF Emichi was also along for the fun.

Looks like good times...

 

SNEAK A PEEK: Kelly Rowland & Her Black Lingerie Give Some Motivation, Talks Being Down With The "Swirl" & Her Hard Separation From Papa Knowles

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 10:29 AM PDT

TheYBF.com has this exclusive outtake from Kelly Rowland's August/September issue of VIBE magazine.  The "Motivation" singer is rocking her bedroom gear and heels...and looking uber sexy while doing so.

 

Check out our exclusive, her smoking photo gallery, plus quotes from her interview about Mathew Knowles, her former D-Child groupmates, and that she's DEFINITELY down with the swirl inside....

The beautiful Kelly rocks the all black lingerie look well in the new issue of VIBE.  And she's talking about why possiby her music does better in the states, why she DOESN'T beef with Kelly & Michelle, and how hard her break-away from Mathew Knowles was.  Here's a few excerpts:

 

The album didn’t do well in the States. It did better overseas, particularly in Europe. Do you feel more appreciated in Europe?
No, not really. People still compare me to B over there. I said in an interview recently, “You know, if you guys would be a little bit more intelligent and ask me about myself we’ll have a much better interview.” You can’t want a story from me and keep asking me about the past.

What do you think people want you to say?
They want me to say that I can’t stand Michelle. That I can’t stand Beyoncé. But that’s not the case. It’s real love. Sorry, it’s a boring story. I take that back. I’m not sorry. We can support each other. That’s the way it should be. You hear too many stories about women bickering. And that’s not the case with us.

The main reason why people don’t believe that is because of Mathew Knowles. He was your manager. And he was a father figure to you. And you got rid of him as your manager. There had to be some tension there.
No. It was just a feeling of growing and wanting to call my own shots. That was it. I thank Mathew for everything he’s done for me. He made me a millionaire at 18 years old. And then I felt like, “Well, I’m an adult now and I want to do things this way.”

Was it more difficult because you lived with him since you were a kid?
Yeah, it was more diffi cult. But I needed to be selfish for a minute. I had to reclaim my power.

Did he try to talk you out of it?
Well… He just wanted me to be certain of my decision.

Do you think what happened with Columbia was connected? You left Mathew and a few months later you were dropped by Columbia Records.
I can’t speak on what I don’t know. I will say that it all worked out in the end. I have nothing to complain about.

When you walked away from that last meeting with Mathew, did you feel an “exhale” moment?
I did, but I also felt like, Oh my God, what have I done?! I stayed in the house for two days. I was sad. It was like a funeral. I had to deaden that situation in order to start fresh. That’s a very long time to have the same manager and the same label.

What about your personal relationship with Mathew Knowles. Do you still talk to him?
Mathew sent me flowers for my birthday!

Kelly goes on to chat about being a single woman and not having time for relationships...but she's not afraid to date "others" for a bit of swirl.  Check out the rest of the interview over at VIBE.  And her full gallery of HOT photos HERE.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment