Monday, August 1, 2011

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt admit to faking their breakup, wasting millions

Posted: 01 Aug 2011 09:11 AM PDT

wenn5429991
The Daily Beast has a new interview with Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, the former stars of MTV reality shows Laguna Beach and The Hills. These two faked a wedding in 2008 and when their show was canceled last year they faked a breakup and then tried to sell a fake adultery story to the tabloids. Spencer half-faked a breakdown, they tried to sell or fake a sex tape (that gratefully never materialized) and then when all else failed they admitted they were totally broke and had wasted at least $10 million dollars. Oh and last year Heidi had ten plastic surgeries in one day and then after her surgeon died in a car accident she immediately went to the press crying about her “plastic surgery disasters.” (Whereas before her surgeon’s death she was on the news with him singing his praises.) She also tried to launch a music career that tanked.

In this latest interview, the gruesome twosome admit that their breakup was fake and that they never spent a day apart despite all those tabloids and staged photos. They’re now broke, living for free in one of their parents’ houses and they wish they’d saved their money instead of squandering it. Heidi explains that she saw buying all those luxury goods as an investment, like Kim Kardashian or something.

Here are some quotes from the article on Daily Beast, which is well worth reading in its entirety:

They never broke up
Did you ever break up? Spencer: "No." Heidi: "No." Spencer: "Not for one minute." Heidi: "We've never even been apart." Which raises a larger point: Everything in this article that could be fact-checked through multiple independent sources, has been.

On how they blew all their millions
What the hell happened? What were they thinking? And where did all the money go?

"We never had any!" said Spencer in response to the money question. Meaning, it went out as quickly as it came in. Spencer estimated they spent $2 million on Heidi's ill-fated pop-music career, hiring writers, producers, and engineers who worked with Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, and Lady Gaga. There were lots of clothes, too. "I probably spent a million dollars on suits and fancy clothes," Spencer said. "My whole million-dollar wardrobe—I would never wear that again. They're props. Everything we were doing, we were buying props. I bought a big blue monster truck just to drive it on The Hills for an episode. Never drove it again."

Spencer—who previously appeared on 2005's short-lived reality series The Princes of Malibu—grew up with privilege and private schools in Los Angeles; Heidi was raised in tiny Crested Butte, Colo., with little money and lots of megachurches. "I should have known growing up and not having any money ever that I should have kept every dollar that I had," Heidi said. "I thought I was investing in myself and my brand. Like Kim." As in Kardashian, who came up often during the interview. Heidi continued: "When she buys these clothes, she's investing in herself. Because she is a big brand and is likeable. I thought I had that potential. My ego got too big. To think I could be someone like that when I was the most hated girl ever."

Why Spencer flipped out on the set of The Hills: they wanted him to punch his sister
MTV announced in March 2010 that the sixth season of The Hills would be its last. But it was already over for Spencer. He had gotten into a huge fight with a producer named Sara Mast, whom he said tried to get him to cause his fellow castmember and sister, Stephanie, who has had on-again, off-again alcohol and drug problems, to "hit rock bottom." In his version, Mast tried to get him to punch Stephanie. "Her exact quote: 'That Snooki effect,'" Spencer said, referring to a Jersey Shore episode in which castmember Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi was hit by a fellow bar patron.

"That's when I snapped," Spencer said. "To the point when I said—and this is when the producers got scared of me—'You want me to punch my sister in the face? Are you trying to get me to kill you?' I didn't say, 'I'm killing you.' If I did, MTV would have had me arrested."

A source close to production who requested anonymity, and is no friend of Spencer's, confirmed his version of what caused the fight, but also added that Spencer was, in fact, quite scary about it. Through her agent, Sara Mast declined to comment for this story. Creator DiVello's PR representative was told specifically about this claim and did not respond. MTV would not comment either.

On how they mismanaged their careers
"We were living each other's mistakes—everything we were doing, in retrospect, was a mistake. The second we continued on our quest for fame was a mistake." Spencer said. "This isn't a business. That was the big thing I didn't get: Reality TV is not a career. Anyone who says, 'Oh, you can have a career in reality'—that is a lie."

Paris Hilton's recent bomb of a reality series, The World According to Paris, proves this theory, according to them.

Heidi said, "We thought it'd be huge!"

Spencer said: "Paris Hilton created fame for nothing. The fact that only 400,000 people tuned into her premiere? We're Paris Hilton fans." He continued: "She didn't make all these surgery mistakes, or crystal mistakes. She didn't do any of that. But here she is. Her career stopped."

As have theirs, for the most part. Heidi, who was in her late teens when she was cast on The Hills and will turn 25 in September, has been appearing on VH1's Famous Food, a reality competition in which celebrities compete to become a partner in a restaurant. When those sorts of opportunities come around, she said, "I'm there." She also still gets invited to host Las Vegas parties sometimes. "I have the most fun ever."

[From The Daily Beast]

It’s not true that there was “never any” money for these two. They wasted more money in a year than the budget for an entire municipality. Heidi had at least 4 Hermes Birkin bags, which retail for around $15k each. She wore $1,000 shoes regularly, and Spencer admitted wasting 1/2 a million dollars on crystals. These people had a security detail consisting of ex Marines. Heidi used to go to work with four bodyguards. So it’s an “I told you so” moment to hear that they’re living at one of their parent’s houses and probably deep in debt now that their fame has inevitably dried up. If only we could hear similar stories about The Jersey Shore kids and The Kardashians. After we get a well deserved break from constant news about them.

fp_7124621_prattspencer_wei

116970796DT029_Heidi_Montag

116970796DT018_Heidi_Montag

Heidi and Spencer are shown on 2/13/10. Credit: WENN.com Spencer is shown out alone on 4/7/11. Credit: Fame. Heidi is shown on 6/19/11. Credit: Wire image

Jennifer Lopez covers the September issue of Vanity Fair, not Linnocent

Posted: 01 Aug 2011 08:49 AM PDT

wenn3431427

More than a month ago, there was a terrible story about Linnocent possibly being the cover girl for the September issue of Vanity Fair. Allegedly, it was going to be all about her crackie trials and tribulations, probably with a healthy dose of crack denial and the same-old BS quotes as always ("I'm sober! I just want to work!"). Thank God it didn't happen! Jennifer Lopez is the cover girl for the September issue. YAY! It's her first "post-split" interview. This is the only tiny, tiny little cover that's been released:

jlo1

This is Jennifer’s second solo VF cover - her first was in 2001. A decade later, and still relevant enough for a cover story? That's a "win" for J. Lo. Also a win? I was watching Selena yesterday (it was on TV), and I had the realization that if Jennifer wanted to refocus her energy into a film career, specifically in drama, I would be all over it. She's a talented dramatic actress, y'all! I've always wanted her to find another project like Out of Sight. She was so, so good in that. She's great when she gets to play "tough".

Anyway, I can't wait for the VF interview. Either it's going to be total DIVA and she's going to call Marc out and throw herself a big pity party, or she's going to be classy and keep her on the record quotes low-key. Well… they gave her a cover. Which makes me think that she's going to be saying some junk that Marc won't like. It's going to be good.

wenn3431070

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Was Amy Winehouse trying to adopt a 10-year-old kid from St. Lucia?

Posted: 01 Aug 2011 08:11 AM PDT

wenn2643317

Over the weekend, on of the British tabloids claimed that at the time of her death, Amy Winehouse was in the process of adopting a 10-year-old girl from St. Lucia. Amy's extended stay in St. Lucia was through most of 2009. She and Blake Incarcerated had left each other, and Amy was allegedly on the island to work on a new album. Instead of working, though, she mostly just got drunk with locals and tourists and made lots of new friends. Apparently, Amy met the 10-year-old girl (named Dannika Augustine) and her family then, and Amy was working on becoming Dannika's legal guardian and bringing her to London.

Dannika claims, "Amy was already my mother. I would call her Mum. And she would call me her daughter. She took care of me, and we had fun together. I loved her, and she loved me.” Dannika's grandmother claims, “Amy loved Dannika with all her heart. I don’t know why Amy took to Dannika above all the other children on the island, but from the moment they met, they were inseparable. They would spend all day playing, horse-riding and walking up and down the beach hand in hand.” The mom also wanted to go along with it too!

But! A rep for Winehouse tells Gossip Cop, "There's no truth to it." Weird, right? Even though Gossip Cop is bashing anyone who believes the story, I think there's more to it than a simple denial of everything. My guess is that Amy actually did want to adopt the girl but simply didn't have any follow-through, so nothing legal ever happened.

wenn2503721

wenn2503717

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Christian Bale & Tom Hardy are meaty, gross on the set of ‘The Dark Knight Rises’

Posted: 01 Aug 2011 07:37 AM PDT

fp_7674867_big_batman_00_06

****SPOILERS (I think?)****

Here are some photos from the Pittsburgh set of The Dark Knight Also Thinks About Rising Sometimes, the third installment from Christopher Nolan's Batman franchise. We don't have access to the pics of Christian Bale in his Batman gear, but hey, you've seen that junk before, so it's not biggie. What I will say is that Bale doesn't look like he really did the work to bulk up for this third film. His body says to me, "Eh, I'll let the suit do the work, damn it."

I guess this Bale working on a fight sequence with Bane, played by Tom Hardy, only I'm pretty sure the meaty bald guy that you see in these pics is actually Tom Hardy's stunt guy/body double. But I do think that's actually Tom Hardy in the Bane costume, with the ventilator on or whatever. I wish I could do a SPOILER for the ventilator, but I have no idea what it's for or anything. Is the film keeping it real?

Other thoughts: I still don't like Tom Hardy bald and meaty. He looks so gross. I hope Bane is worth it, and maybe it will be different once we see the film. Also, I'm really starting to worry about Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. We haven't seen any photos of her, and there's been barely any talk about how she's doing. I'm worried.

fp_7674868_big_batman_01_06

fp_7674869_big_batman_02_06

fp_7674871_big_batman_04_06

fp_7674872_big_batman_05_06

Photos courtesy of Fame.

Kings of Leon’s Caleb Followill walks off stage in the middle of a Dallas concert

Posted: 01 Aug 2011 07:28 AM PDT

wenn3204835

I used to be cool enough to know who all of the latest and best bands were before they went mainstream. No more. I only began paying attention to the Kings of Leon over the last year, and it's really only THIS year that I even bothered to associate the band name with any of their songs, and with gossip about the band. Unfortunately for everyone, the piece of news I always associate with "Kings of Leon" is that Twitter bitch-fest that Nathan Followill had with Glee creator Ryan Murphy, where both of them looked like douches.

Anyway, the Kings of Leon were playing a concert in Dallas on Friday, and after they had played a handful of songs (some say 11 songs), Caleb Followill, the lead singer, walked off the stage saying that he was "just f–king hot" and that he needed a beer. Chaos ensued:

After their Dallas concert Friday night was cut short, Kings of Leon has announced they will be returning to the city to play an additional show. All original tickets will be honored at the new show, Wednesday, September 21.

Their Friday concert ended abruptly after frontman Caleb Followill said he needed to take a breather backstage, throw up and drink a beer, THR reported. He also told fans, "For the record, I'm not drunk—I'm just f***ing hot." The temperatures were in the 90s during the outdoor concert at Gexa Energy Pavillion in historic Fair Park.

"Caleb Followill suffered from heat exhaustion and dehydration, during last night's Dallas performance causing his vocal chords to seize," a rep for the band said in a statement.

However, Kings of Leon bassist and Followill's brother, Jared, hinted to other problems on twitter after the show.

"Dallas, I cannot begin to tell you how sorry I am. There are internal sicknesses & problems that have needed to be addressed. No words," he wrote, later adding, "I love our fans so much. I know you guys aren’t stupid. I can’t lie. There are problems in our band bigger than not drinking enough Gatorade."

The band was supposed to play Saturday in Houston, but postponed the show for September 22. Ticketholders who are unable to attend the make-up shows will be entitled to full refunds at their original point of purchase.

Fans may be reminded of another Kings of Leon concert that was cut short exactly a year ago. In July 2010, the band left a concert in St. Louis after just three songs when a pigeon dropping landed in Jared Followill's mouth.

[From The Hollywood Reporter]

Ha, I forgot about the pigeon crap story. Maybe the problem is summer concerts? Maybe they should only tour in the fall and spring months.

As for Caleb walking off… I'm of two minds. First, yeah, it's totally a d-bag move and I can see why so many fans were and are pissed off. He should have handled himself better and God knows, there could totally be "something else" (drugs?) going on. On the other side, I hate exerting myself when it's really hot (as it was in Dallas on Friday), so I kind of admire them all for getting through 11 songs without any of them passing out on stage. I would have been a lump of sweat and rudeness within five minutes on that stage.

There's video too:

wenn5557905

wenn3381512

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Paris Hilton & Lindsay Lohan are dunken, clumsy, crackhead BFFs again

Posted: 01 Aug 2011 07:10 AM PDT

wenn579257

Over the past week, I've been seeing stuff about Linnocent and how she has been kicking it old-school with the Hilton sisters, like it's 2006 all over again. Apparently, Linnocent and Paris are BFFs once again. Let's see… a crackhead drama queen and worthless famewhore moron. Match made in heaven! I'm not even going to pretend that one of them is better than the other. They are completely equal, in my mind. Anyway, we don't have any of the new photos, but you can see some of the photo sets here and here.

So, what do Linnocent and Paris do while they hang out? Drink mint tea with their book club? Of course not. They go out and they get wasted. Guess which firecrotch still can't hold her liquor and falls down as soon as she's forced to stand up?

Lindsay Lohan seems to have become a non-stop party animal. For the third day in a row, the troubled starlet partied down in Malibu with her new BFF (and former enemy) Paris Hilton.

Saturday night’s bash became Sunday morning’s, and Lindsay didn’t leave until 4 AM!

Lindsay very definitely didn’t want to be seen when she left Paris’ rented beach pad.
She pulled her hoodie up over her head, and when she got into the passenger seat of the car driving her home, she completely bent over in an effort to obscure her face.

Lindsay is still on probation for her theft and DUI convictions and has no prohibitions against partying, but it was only 10 days ago that Judge Stephanie Sautner warned her to “go back to community service and your life will be in order.”

The no-nonsense justice added that she’ll accept “no excuses” from Lindsay for not completing her counseling and community service requirements within the required time.

“No excuses” would probably include partying like a rock star.

[From Radar]

Of course that isn't the end of the story - Linnocent had to tweet her crack denial on Twitter, of course. Guess what?! IT'S NOT HER FAULT. I know, shocking. Bitch fell down because she was blinded. And because she was pushed. And because she tripped!

linnocent1

[From Linnocent's Twitter]

I wish her brain wasn't fried from years of drug and alcohol abuse so she could come up with some original crack denials.

By the way, is anyone wondering why Paris and Linnocent buried the hatchet? No? Too bad. A source tells E! News, "Paris has known Lindsay since she was 15 years old. The girls have had their falling-outs in the past, but they’ve put that all behind them. They feel that life is short and they’re adults and have been friends way too long to let go.” Of course, the source also didn't see Linnocent drink anything, so God knows.

wenn3419172

wenn5693971

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Kellan Lutz didn’t take the lead in Twilight because it was “too depressing”

Posted: 01 Aug 2011 07:00 AM PDT

64744pcn_sportykellan19

Don't ask Kellan Lutz why suddenly everyone wants to talk to Kellan Lutz, about Kellan Lutz. Kellan Lutz loves to talk about Kellan Lutz, and Kellan Lutz has a lot of Kellan Lutzy thoughts. So whatever reason, Kellan Lutz had two new Kellan Lutz interviews over the weekend. The Kellan Lutz interviews were very Kellan Lutzy, to say the least. The Kellan Lutz interviews were also pretty gross, mostly because Kellan Lutz is a legend in Kellan Lutz's mind. My favorite part is where Kellan Lutz tries to convince all of us non-Kellan Lutzs that Kellan Lutz wasn't interested in even reading for or playing Edward Cullen in Twilight - the role that went to Robert Pattinson. Bitch, please, Kellan Lutz. Here are some Kellan Lutzy highlights:

Kellan Lutz on Kellan Lutz's early education on women: “I would read the [horoscopes] in the back of Cosmo when I was younger to see what girls like, or which girls I should date."

Kellan Lutz on Kellan Lutz's superstitions: “I always look at the clock at 11:11. I always make a wish or say a prayer. I believe in stuff like that.”

Kellan Lutz on Kellan Lutz starring in Twilight: "I look back, and you know, I was working as an actor, it was really cool, I was very fortunate. I had just finished up Generation Kill which took me seven months in Africa and a very epic project to work with for HBO and then I got on the ride of Twilight and that took off and it's like Superman, the ride at Six Flags, where you just shoot and you have no idea what's going on and it just continuously gets higher and higher and more enjoyable."

Kellan Lutz on how Kellan Lutz didn't want the Edward Cullen role in Twilight: "Yeah, I didn't want to do [Twilight]. I spent so much time filming in Africa, seven months, and that's a long time to be away from your family and dogs. My agent wanted me to read for Edward and I read the script and thought that character was too depressing for me right now, I want to do something where I smile. I wanted to take a break from acting and I said that, I turned it down, I turned down the audition a couple of times. Ryan, my agent at the time really knew it was going to be a special project so he told me to read the role of Emmett, and I read it, it was only about four lines, but he was the big brother, the comedic relief and I fell in love with him. I said "Sure, I would love to play this type of role". I auditioned, and long story short, here I am finishing the saga and Emmett is going to be in my heart forever."

Kellan Lutz on crazy fans: "I love the conventions that take me around the world, especially to the small cities and the small towns. To date it still the most extreme one was the fan that brought handcuffs and wanted to handcuff me and bring me home. I was joking with her and said "Just lock me up and take me home" and she yanks out some handcuffs and security had to step in. Now it is just amazing, I feel like the fans have matured with the books and the movies. It is still vary extreme, but I feel like they are closer to us and that we are more human vs these characters. Now it is just fun hanging out with the fans. It is really fun to just meet them, if we are in the same location just to hang out and talk over lunch, get a drink together, every one is really cool. I'm vary fortunate to have such loving fans."

Kellan Lutz on the kind of roles Kellan Lutz wants in the future: "A boxing role, a fighting one… [I read the script for] the one that Tom Hardy just did (Warrior) I read that script and fell in love with it. I would love to do He-man, he was a childhood favorite. Yeah! I would love to play a superhero, Marvel or DC anything like that. I am [waiting to be offered a role like that], I would have loved to do Captain America. I think Chris Evans was an amazing choice for it, and I can't wait to see the movie. I would love to be someone that I grew up loving. Flash, Aquaman, Johnny Quest I loved. You know, I would love to play a Ninja Turtle or something like that, Michelangelo."

Kellan Lutz on who Kellan Lutz would like to work with: "Robert Redford, big time. I just think he's a stud. Scorsese would be amazing! I'd love to do something with Leo [DiCaprio] and him. I've also wanted to play like a brother role to Matt Damon or Leo or something along those lines. I think it would be really fun and trivial. Bruce Willis would also be fun, I would love to be a part of the Die Hard movies."

[From Just Jared & People]

Kellan Lutz really thinks that Kellan Lutz is, like, at The Ryan Gosling level of stardom, right? Kellan Lutz thinks that Marty Scorsese will be calling Kellan Lutz at any moment. Kellan Lutz thinks that he's the brightest of all of the established bright young things in Hollywood. Kellan Lutz is so utterly delusional. That Just Jared interview is worth reading in its entirety, just because Kellan Lutz tries to answer the questions like Kellan Lutz is the biggest thing and Kellan Lutz has to force himself to remember how to be humble, but throughout it all, you can tell that Kellan Lutz rarely gets a call-back. Kellan Lutz gets to read the scripts, sure, but Kellan Lutz never lands the role. Kellan Lutz is kind of sad.

I just want to point out the absurdity of the Twilight part of the discussion: "My agent wanted me to read for Edward and I read the script and thought that character was too depressing for me right now, I want to do something where I smile…. I turned down the audition a couple of times. Ryan… told me to read the role of Emmett, and I read it, it was only about four lines, but he was the big brother, the comedic relief and I fell in love with him. I said "Sure, I would love to play this type of role". I auditioned, and long story short, here I am finishing the saga and Emmett is going to be in my heart forever." How crazy is Kellan Lutz? Kellan Lutz goes on and on about how Kellan Lutz didn't even WANT to read for Edward, because Kellan Lutz just felt like playing a character who smiled??! BITCH PLEASE.

fp_7654829_dkny_soiree_nyc_03_30

fp_7654830_dkny_soiree_nyc_04_30

Photos courtesy of PCN & Fame.

Pamela Anderson’s busted birthday outfit: dirty old lace curtain valance or not bad?

Posted: 01 Aug 2011 06:55 AM PDT

wenn3454286
I’ll say something nice about Pamela Anderson to start this off - at least she hasn’t jacked her face up yet. She’s tried to cling to her youth with incredibly dated, heavy-handed makeup for years now instead of resorting to Botox and fillers like so many of her contemporaries. At least I think that’s the case. It’s hard to tell under all those layers of pink, black and orange.

fp_7669594_anderson_pam_ria
In Pamela’s world it’s still 1994, she’s still on Baywatch at the height of her fame and she’s still in her late 20s. That’s the only way I can explain this outfit, that strut and that makeup and hair. Only Pamela just turned 44, which is what she’s celebrating here as we await her next nip slip. These photos are from a birthday party on Saturday in Vegas. (Although her actual birthday was July first.) She’s looking really hard and busted with those penciled in eyebrows and that super low-cut lace curtain valance dress, but again it’s nothing new from her. I like her shoes, but they need a sleeker dress and a more sophisticated look to pull off.

fp_7669595_anderson_pam_ria

This reminds me of those “makeunders” that Oprah did last year. There was one Canadian mom who would go out of the house looking like a porn star, or basically like Anderson, every day. Oprah’s people redid her hair and makeup to make her look like a hot mom instead of a hooker and she claimed she liked it. I imagine the woman went right back out and tarted herself up again because she couldn’t stand the lack of attention. What I’m saying is that no style intervention with Anderson would ever work. Trying to get her to wear big people clothes would be like trying to get Hugh Hefner to ditch the robe and wear khakis. It’s not going to happen.

wenn3454275

It was even worse from the back if you can believe it.

wenn3454282

wenn3454281-1

Photo credit: Fame and WENN

Shirtless Hugh Jackman hits the beach

Posted: 01 Aug 2011 06:31 AM PDT

fp_7670220_chp_jackman_hugh
You know it’s going to be a good week when we’re treated on a Monday to so many photos of Hugh Jackman lounging shirtless, frolicking shirtless in the water, and attempting to apply sunscreen to his shirtless buff body. Hugh Jackman knows what we need to jump start our week and he’s delivering it for us with a smile and a wink. Hugh was in St. Tropez with his lucky wife and two kids, soaking up the sun and posing for these glorious sun-soaked photos.

fp_7670231_chp_jackman_hugh
A week ago Jackman hit up ComicCon to promote Real Steel, a film that’s drawing comparisons to the Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots game. No sh*t, this is the first I’ve heard of it too. The movie is based on a short story from 1956 about a boxer who joins the dangerous fast-paced world of fighting robotos (chuckle) and it’s supposedly not a Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots movie per se. It also stars Anthony Mackie and Evangeline Lilly. Real Steel is out in the US on October 7 and you can watch the trailer here. It looks totally ridiculous, and is directed by Shawn Levy. (Night at the Museum, Date Night.)

fp_7670222_chp_jackman_hugh
Jackman also confirmed at ComicCon that a script for Wolverine 2 is complete and that he’ll start filming in October. Last year he said he was in training for it by eating right and exercising hard, and it’s clearly paid off. The guy has maintained his incredible physique for years now. Or maybe, if he ever lets himself go a tiny bit, he waits until he’s in top shape again before taking off his shirt.

fp_7670233_chp_jackman_hugh

fp_7672448_chp_jackman_hugh

fp_7672453_chp_jackman_hugh

Photo credit: Fame Pictures

Halle Berry brings out her hostage Olivier Martinez once again

Posted: 01 Aug 2011 06:30 AM PDT

fp_7671348_berry_halle_11_12

The last time I saw Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez together, it was a month and a half ago and she was trotting him out, hostage style, for the first paparazzi-friendly outing they had done in a few months. Since that mid-June outing, I've seen photos of Olivier spending quality time with Nahla, but not Halle. Looks like he agreed to another outing, though, this time with Halle, Nahla and a woman I think (?) is Halle's mom. So, what does this all mean?

fp_7671344_berry_halle_07_12

Even though Halle continues to prove me wrong by continuing to do these outings with Olivier, I'm still unconvinced as to their "love match". I think for Olivier, the sex was good and he grew to care about Halle and Nahla both, but as the months went on, Halle's full-on cray-cray revealed itself and Olivier is just sticking with Halle through their film's promotion. And this film, Dark Tide, still doesn't have a release date! Poor Olivier. He's going to be stuck with Crazy for months!

By the way, the (budget) trailer for Dark Tide was finally released.

Eh. It looks… not good.

fp_7654417_mat_berry_halle_03_12

fp_7671342_berry_halle_05_12

Photos courtesy of Fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment