Saturday, December 10, 2011

What Would Tyler Durden Do

What Would Tyler Durden Do


first pictures of Michael Shannon as General Zod

Posted: 09 Dec 2011 02:54 PM PST

I'm not positive if that headline is true by the way. It's not like I'm under oath or anything. But that’s Michael Shannon on set in Toronto today as the villain in the new Superman movie. I haven’t seen any other ones, and they don't have any on 'Man of Steels' [...]

Paula Patton knows how to dress

Posted: 09 Dec 2011 02:17 PM PST

Asian girls are better than regular girls of course, so it was surprising to see that Paula Patton was replacing Maggie Q as the sexy girl agent in the ‘Mission: Impossible’ movies. Did this stranger think she could just walk into my life and turn my world upside down? It was madness. [...]

‘Battleship’ has a 2nd trailer. Its not helping.

Posted: 09 Dec 2011 01:49 PM PST

First of all I need to apologize for being so slow today. I’ve ben miserably sick this week. And this isn’t helping. When we saw the first ‘Battleship’ trailer, most people were surprised to see that they put aliens in it. Because the movie is based on a game with 0 [...]

Lindsay Lohans Playboys pictures have leaked

Posted: 09 Dec 2011 10:32 AM PST

Playboy obviously wanted to keep Lindsay Lohans photo shoot locked down until the magazine went on sale in about two weeks, but obviously any plan involving Lindsay Lohan was going to get fucked up and ruined. So every picture from the magazine is now online. I can’t post it here because Playboy [...]

Megan Fox has a sister?

Posted: 09 Dec 2011 10:25 AM PST

Yes, apparently. Named Kristi, who is about 10 years older than Megan, and they went shopping at the Grove in LA last night. And even though she's attractive in her own right, it must be hard to have a sibling who is an international sex symbol. I know my brother has [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment