Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pink is the New Blog | Everybody's Business Is My Business

Pink is the New Blog | Everybody's Business Is My Business


Amanda Bynes Tweets Photos Of Her New Wig Bra

Posted: 09 Mar 2011 06:00 PM PST

Remember last June when Amanda Byes retired from acting only to unretire about a month later? Yeah, well, she’s so over all of that nonsense … now she’s into posting scantily-clad photos of herself on her official Twitter profile (which she has quit and then rejoined at least once). Apparently, Amanda “loooooove”s posting Twitpics of stuff that she buys so she decided to share a couple photos of her new wig … while wearing only a bra. See, you’re supposed to admire the wig and ignore the bra … got it?

fun with wigs / I loooooove posting twit pics of new items I bought and I love seeing other peoples twit pics too / I love posting twit pics from my day to day life, I’ll definitely keep doing it.

I mean … you can kinda tell that she loves the attention. I say, good for her … if the rest of us normal folk can flood the Internets with our personal photos, then celebs should be able to do the same. It’s pretty cheeky for Ms. Bynes to show off her “wig” while wearing only a bra … I mean … c’mon. Still, homegirl does look hot. I’m curious to see what other personal Twitpics Amanda plans to share with the world. Interested?

[Source, Source]

Charlie Sheen: Infamous Comic Book Hero

Posted: 09 Mar 2011 05:00 PM PST

You know who pretty much everyone is talking about these days? Charlie Sheen. You know what comic book company has just announced a comic devoted entirely to the life of Charlie Sheen? Bluewater Productions … the very same company that has brought us comic books on some of our fave celebs (like Britney Spears, Prince William and Kate Middleton and the cast of Twilight to name a few). To be honest, I didn’t really expect the craziness of Charlie Sheen to be worthy of a comic book just yet but … what the Hell do I know?

There’s been quite a few comic-related gags floating around on the Internet since Charlie Sheen started all of his amazingly quotable hubbub. In once instance, he even took his womanizing moves to Betty and Veronica. However, the pop culture hounds at Bluewater Productions have taken it one step further and announced another entry into their long line of biography comics. That’s right, Infamous: Charlie Sheen #1 is on its way to your local shop. Scheduled for release this summer, the book will cover Sheen’s entire career in 32-pages, up to and including his recent media breakdowns. Of course, it’s likely the Sheen memes will have been played to death by then, so Bluewater’s faith in the issue’s relevance is questionable. Apparently attempting to justify their decision to produce the book, Bluewater Productions President Darren Davis released this statement in the press release:

“We’re not looking to exacerbate what could be a sad situation; a public person self-destructing on camera. We can all laugh how outrageous Sheen is behaving, all waiting for the next ‘Duh. Winning” moment, but I want to make sure that part of the focus of this issue deals fairly with mental health and substance abuse issues.There are those who are going to complain that we are exploiting Sheen. But honestly, this is no different than People Magazine devoting most of an issue to the story or TMZ or Slate or the general media’s constant coverage of breaking developments. If Sheen contacted us right now and wanted us to donate some of the potential profits to a charity of his choosing, we would happily do so.” Writer Mark Shapiro chimed in as well. “Doing a book about Charlie Sheen is different from most bio comics in that the news is literally happening as we speak. Who knows what he’s going to say or do next and how will that fit into the context of telling his story. As I am writing this I am constantly aware of what could change at the last possible minute. This is when comic book writing is more like journalism.”

I’m not exactly sure who this comic book will be marketed to. I suppose to Charlie Sheen fans … but I don’t know that Sheen fans are gonna want to collect a comic book, of all things, devoted to good ol’ Charlie. I can understand his fanbase running out for some Tiger’s Blood energy drink or maybe a Winning t-shirt but a comic book? Meh. It’s a shame the book won’t be released until the Summer. I find it hard to believe that anyone will still be entertained by Sheen‘s sheen-anigans in a few months time. I know quite a few people who are already over him now. Are any of y’all interested in buying a Charlie Sheen comic book?

[Source]

Watch: Rafael Nadal’s Hawt Commercial For Emporio Armani

Posted: 09 Mar 2011 04:00 PM PST

Last month Armani unleashed a set of extremely hot behind-the-scenes photos of tennis stud Rafael Nadal (oh, and actress Megan Fox) from the set of his Emporio Armani photoshoot. Today we get to see his commercial ad for the design house. Nadal is shirtless for the duration of the video and altho he’s wearing jeans (after all, it is a jeans commercial) he is also wearing only underwear in some scenes as well … OH and he’s wet. Wanna see?


I am becoming a BIG fan of Rafael Nadal‘s collaboration with Emporio Armani. If they keep releasing promo stuff like this, well, then I’ll just have to keep on admiring (in the form of salivating). Here is the video commercial:


Roll around in that water, Rafa … get all nice and wet. Oh yes, I am a fan. Aren’t you? Enjoy!!

[Source]

When Miley Cyrus Attacks!

Posted: 09 Mar 2011 03:00 PM PST

Miley Cyrus, who just did a fantastic job hosting Saturday Night Live in NYC, NY last weekend, had to get all in a paparazzo’s face in LA this week when the guy (accidentally? on purposely?) pushed Miley‘s mom Leticia Tish Cyrus. Clearly, Miley was NOT in the mood to condone any physical contact that any photographer might have with her mother and she decided to let the guy know that she was pissed!

Don’t mess with Miley Cyrus … or her mom! The 18-year-old singer and her mom Tish were leaving California Chicken Cafe in LA when Miley let loose on a photographer after her mom Tish gets bumped by his camera. Miley screams, “You just rammed my mom with your camera. Don’t you ever do that again. You just almost hurt my mom. Don’t you ever even think about it!” Despite the photographer apologizing for the accidental bump, Miley wasn’t in a forgiving mood.


I would hope the bump was unintentional but you can never know where the paparazzi are concerned. I guess I can’t really fault Miley for attacking back if she feels her family has been harmed. As I said before, I kinda got new respect for her after her excellent hosting gig on SNL … while I’m not a bona fide Miley fan, I think I got her back on this one.

[Photo credit: X17; Source]

Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Share A Photo From Their Baby Shower

Posted: 09 Mar 2011 02:00 PM PST

Last Sunday, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon hosted a Pink and Blue baby shower for the twin babies they are expecting and yesterday, Mimi posted a heartfelt message of thanks to her fans for the lovely gifts they sent her. Today, courtesy of Life & Style magazine, we get to see a personal photo of Mariah and Nick from their baby shower and we get to hear about some of the fun stuff that went down last Sunday. Did you know this baby shower was the first one Mariah Carey ever attended? ‘Tis true, read on.

On March 6, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon gathered an intimate group of friends and family at the rooftop Conservatory Grill at the Montage hotel to celebrate the arrival of their twin boy and girl, due in late April or early May. “I’d never been to a baby shower,” Mariah Carey tells the new issue of Life & Style, on stands now. “This was my first one — it was so festive!” Festive is an understatement! The shower, hosted by her pr and management team and Angel Champagne’s Stefano Zagni, was decorated in pink and blue hues — from the balloons and flowers to the servers’ aprons and the napkins. Guests–including celeb pals American Idol judge Randy Jackson, host Piers Morgan, actress turned director Penny Marshall, Sopranos alum Lorraine Bracco, and director Brett Ratner–noshed on a selection of gourmet pizzas and appetizers and enjoyed Mariah’s very own champagne, Angel. “Nick and I were so grateful to everyone who came to celebrate with us,” Mariah tells Life & Style. A 6-foot-long gift table was filled with tiny outfits, books and stuffed animals but possibly the best gift she was given came from her fans. “There was a lot of love in the room, and to top it off, fans from more than 50 countries sent well-wishes and stories in a book they made for our twins titled Always Be My Babies, which was the sweetest gesture in the world,” Mariah tells Life & Style. “It was a night I will never forget.”

The new issue of Life & Style has more photos and deets from the baby shower … which I know all you Lambs out there are going to want to see/read. I guess I hadn’t realized just how close Mimi is to giving birth. Even tho the shower usually comes pretty close to the birth of the baby/babies, hearing that she is due to pop in April or May just seems … so soon! I am LOVING how radiant Mariah looks in this photo … she looks so happy. Pregnancy looks very good on her. Let’s send our love and congrats, again, to Mr. and Mrs. Cannon on the coming birth of their babies. It won’t be long now … not long at all.

[Source]

Here Comes The Kate Middleton Doll

Posted: 09 Mar 2011 01:00 PM PST

Yesterday we got to see fun photos and video of bride-to-be Kate Middleton (and her princely fiancée William) partaking in some pancake flipping in Belfast. Today we learn that the beautiful Kate has been made into a doll that you can play with. While there has already been a big influx of Royal Wedding memorabilia unleashed upon the world (like books, coins, other toys and various odds & ends), this new doll seems like it would be a welcome addition to the collectibles that have already been made available.

She’s got the glossy, chestnut hair, the blue silk dress, the jewels — and she could be yours, for a princely $195. The pint-sized Kate Middleton Doll, by the Franklin Mint, is no cheap date. But she’s the latest in royal wedding memorabilia. One of a two-doll Kate set (the bridal version will be released after Britain’s Royal Wedding takes place), the 16-inch doll’s release is announced this week, in anticipation of the royal couple’s big day. The global excitement around the British royal wedding, combined with the opportunities offered for internet businesses — there was no eBay when Charles and Diana married in 1981 — means this wedding could break all previous official and unofficial merchandise sales. And companies including the Franklin Mint are hoping to cash in. Gwynne Gorr, a longtime collector and chief marketing officer for the Franklin Mint says, “The memorabilia will be much more available in the world market just because you can buy things on the internet … It will have a positive impact on the merchandising of this event.”

Undoubtedly there will be TONS of Royal Wedding crap, er, memorabilia available for sale by the time Prince Wills and Kate say their I Dos in April … but some of the stuff, I have to admit, is kinda cool. This doll is pretty fab … tho, I don’t know how much I like the $195 price tag. Still, there are rabid collectors out there … and I’m certain that this Kate Middleton doll is sure to be high on their wish lists. What do y’all think of this doll? Is it something you’d like to add to your collection?

[Source]

A Fun Day Of Gegenwart-ness

Posted: 09 Mar 2011 12:00 PM PST

Today was a very fun day here in Berlin, Germany. By far, it was the warmest of our days and we loved every single second of it. Our activity for the day was a visit to see the contemporary art at the Hamburger Bahnhof … which we loved … and hated. Afterward, we swung by Checkpoint Charlie again (after visiting it yesterday) to get our passports stamped with old stamps that were used back when Berlin was still divided by the wall. All in all, ’twas a really fantastic day.


For the most part, I loved many of the pieces and exhibits on display at the Hamburger Bahnhof but, as with all contemporary art, some of it was more miss than hit. I loved the Andy Warhol pieces that were on display as well as the Keith Haring pieces. Some of the installations were large enough to get right up close to … or actually get inside:


But, alas, there was some bad stuff IMHO … the more contemporary the art, the less interesting I find it. There was a corner of a room set up with a TV and Guitar Hero … that’s it. Is it art? I guess so … but not art that I can appreciate just yet. We spent quite a bit of time in the Hamburger Bahnhof and altho we didn’t love it all, we did love it most ;)

On our way to lunch, we swung by Checkpoint Charlie to get our passports stamped … as if we were actually passing thru the checkpoint back when the Berlin Wall was still in place:


The weather was so dang nice, we just enjoyed the rest of our afternoon walking the streets.

I’m not sure what the plan is for tonight, just yet. Unfortch, David is starting to not feel well … and maybe an early night of sleep will help him get thru the rest of our trip. We still have 2 full days left … at least one more museum to visit and, hopefully, many more good times ahead :D

Les News, 030911

Posted: 09 Mar 2011 11:00 AM PST

Britney Spears Does ‘Out’ Magazine

Posted: 09 Mar 2011 10:00 AM PST

On Monday we got our first tease of Britney Spears in the upcoming inaugural Ladies We Love issue of Out magazine and today we not only get to read her interview with the mag but we get to see her mother-effing HOT as HELL accompanying photospread. I do NOT think y’all are ready for the hotness ahead. Brace yourselves, gird your loins and read on for some Britney Spears amazingness.

On the eve of the release of her seventh studio album, Femme Fatale, we fired Britney a slew of questions ranging from the candid to the ridiculous to find out a little bit more about the woman the world is mistakenly convinced it already has all figured out.

Where were you the first time you heard one of your songs on the radio?
I was in New Orleans, and I was so excited. It's such a cool feeling to hear your own song play on the radio. I still have the same kind of excitement when I hear any of my songs today.

How did you spend the first big check you received?
On a bright white Mercedes convertible.

When was the first time you saw a Britney Spears drag queen?
In New Orleans singing “Slave 4 U.” I almost died!

When you were starting out, whose career did you want to mold yours after?
Madonna. No question. She is an amazing entertainer. Besides Madonna, I also admire Sarah Jessica Parker's career and her shoe collection.

Are there any of your songs that you wish you hadn't recorded/you don't really love?
No. All of my songs are fucking amazing.

How is Femme Fatale different from your other albums?
I think Femme Fatale is my most upbeat and mature album yet.

Who are some of the stand out collaborators on Femme Fatale?
I collaborated with Will.I.Am. I am a huge fan of Black Eyed Peas, and I have always wanted to work with him. I also worked with a new up-and-coming artist from the L.A. area named Sabi. She raps on a song I love called “(Drop Dead) Beautiful.”

Assuming reincarnation exists, in a previous life I think I was…
Audrey Hepburn, because she was a trend setter.

Assuming reincarnation exists, in my next life I'd life to be…
A bird, so I can fly.

My idea of hell is…
Being on a diet.

My idea of heaven is…
A trip with my kids.

If you hadn't become a superstar, what career do you think you would have chosen?
I was in seventh grade and it was career day and I remember thinking that I wanted to be an entertainment lawyer. I always knew I would be in this business somehow. I think this path worked out way better.

What album do you consider life-changing?
Natalie Imbruglia's Left of the Middle.

Which Disney princess do you relate to most and why?
It depends on the day.

What is the best advice you've gotten and who was it from?
My mom said when you have a bad day, eat ice cream. That's the best advice.

What is the worst advice a record executive ever told you?
Someone once told me that the “…Baby One More Time” video should be me as a superhero fighting a giant robot monster.

What was the last nightmare you had?
That someone was chasing me.

How would you feel if one of your sons turned out to be gay?
I love my boys no matter what.

Do you listen to your contemporaries' music?
Yes. I love Gaga and Rihanna. Rihanna's “S & M” is awesome.

Which song from the last 10 years do you wish you had recorded?
Eminem and Rihanna's "Love the Way You Lie."

What is your ideal way to spend a Sunday?
Playing with my boys, getting some frozen yogurt, working out, and taking a nap.

What is the dumbest, most ridiculous rumor that has been printed about you?
That I was an alien.

What is the rumor that hurt the most?
That I had died in a car accident.

What women (living or dead) could make you think twice about your sexuality?
I only have eyes for men.

Who is your favorite Golden Girl?
Betty White, because she's so sweet and innocent.

Do you have any phobias?
Flying, because I'm not in control.

The best part of being famous is…
Being able to reach people and hopefully make them happy.

The worst part of being famous is…
Giving up your privacy.

How does the thought of turning 30 later this year make you feel?
I'm excited to be out of my 20s.

How do you feel about plastic surgery?
When it's time to pull and tuck, I'm sure I will consider it.

I first learned about sex…
When I was 12 years old. From my mom. I was confused and disgusted.

Kissing Madonna was…
Cool.

You've been married twice — once for only 55 hours. How do you feel about gay marriage?
I think everyone should be treated equally.

Lady Gaga is…
Unique.

Christina Aguilera is…
Truly talented.

Britney Spears is…
ME!


!!!! Are you kidding me with this !!!! Our dear Britney looks damn HOT! I just love her so much … she has been through so much and she is still, not only going strong but, better than ever! I love all of her answers … short, sweet and to the point. I loved her answer regarding what she would do if one of her sons is gay. I also thought she was very magnanimous to both Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera. But, as much as I love the interview, the photos are the best part, I think. Homegirl is looking GOOOOOOD. This is a great spread … I hope she does more magazine features like this in the near future. As Britney said herself in her V magazine interview, “the bitch is back and better than ever”. Truer words were never spoken :) Hot Hot Hot! Do you love it?

[Source]

Victoria Beckham & Her Non-Existent Baby Bump Fly Back To London

Posted: 09 Mar 2011 09:03 AM PST

While David Beckham has been left to care for and entertain his sons back home in LA, wife/mama Victoria Beckham has already made her way back to London to have a meeting with Range Rover. Apparently, Vicki B. struck up a deal with them and she needs to be in the UK to meet with them in person … thereby giving her a new opportunity to strut her stuff on the runway in the airport. As you can see, VB did a pretty good job of hiding her barely there baby bump behind her fabulously stylish clutch purse. She is pregs, right?

With pretty pastels and bold colour blocking prevalent in current spring and summer shows, Victoria Beckham is not taking on the trend. The expectant mother opted instead for an all-black outfit as she arrived at Heathrow airport earlier today. The expectant mother was looking chic as she jetted into the UK. But while her dark look could simply be a style statement, it is more likely a disguise for her growing baby bump. The fashion designer arrived into London in a loose-fitting top, smart blazer and over-the-knee suede stiletto heels. The 36-year-old kept most of her face covered with a pair of oversized sunglasses from her own collection – even her nails were painted black … The mother-of-three, who is expecting her fourth child this summer, covered her stomach with a similar handbag to her own Hexagonal Chain crocodile bag, £8,950, from her line, but failed to hide her swelling stomach. Victoria soon revealed the reason behind her visit to Britain – for a meeting with Range Rover – on her Twitter page. Last year, Victoria was unveiled as the designer of the interiors for the Range Rover Epoque. She wrote : ‘Working with Range Rover.The car looks amazing… ‘Sun is shining in London… I feel good! Thank you for such kind messages! Good to be in London.’

Bump or no bump, Vicki B. looks fabulous as ever. I’m sure we’ll be seeing some sort of swelling stomach soon, right? During her previous pregnancies, she really didn’t start to show very much until mid-way to the end of her term. I guess I can’t blame her for dressing as faboo as possible while she still can. This is one hot mama, don’t you think?

[Source]

NY1 Reports That Julie Taymor Has Already Left ‘Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark’

Posted: 09 Mar 2011 08:22 AM PST

Yesterday we learned from a New York Times report that director Julie Taymor was in danger of losing her job at the helm of the extremely troubled $65 million dollar Broadway mess musical Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark and today we learn from NY1 (a local NYC 24-hour news outlet) that Taymor has already been ousted from the show. Citing sources, NY1 reports that Julie has already left the show … she’s gone. Additionally, there are new reports that the show, due to open next week, will have it’s opening night pushed back to June! Read below for all the reported deets.

The web surrounding Broadway’s controversial “Spider-Man” musical has become more tangled. Sources tell NY1 that star director Julie Taymor has left the production and that the show’s producers are busy looking for her replacement. NY1 is also told that the $65 million musical may have to shut down for a short time for possible changes. “We’re hearing that she is out of the production and whether that means she’s been fired or she decided to quit that’s still up in the air,” said NY1 “On Stage” producer Frank DiLella. “But, you know, this is a huge blow for her reputation. She’s an incredible talent, well known both here on Broadway and on film, as well as in the opera world, so she’s a significant presence for the art community and for her to be removed from a production is a very big deal.” In addition, sources say “Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark” will now open in June instead of next Tuesday. This means the show would not be eligible for any Tony Awards this year. “It’s a shame. All that money wasted,” said one New Yorker. “And for U2, with the music.” “I think the amount of money that’s been spent on this musical is obscene,” said another. “The whole thing is ridiculous. With the number of injuries, it’s just nonsense. Money should be spent feeding the homeless, taking care of the city. It’s a reflection of our culture and it’s an outrage.” The show has already played 99 previews at the Foxwoods Theater, and has been panned by critics who decided to review the show before its official opening. The show has been plagued by injuries, labor violations, and cast changes – as well as difficulties with its technically complex stunts. In December, stunt man Christopher Tierney fell 30 feet during a performance, fracturing his skull and cracking his vertebrae.


What a mess … what a sad, sad mess. I mean … none of this is really a surprise, is it? Forget all of the technical troubles, the fact that the show’s budget ballooned to a sickening $65 million was our first indication that the show was in serious trouble. Having seen the show myself, I can tell you … Turn Off the Dark does not look like a $65 million dollar show. It is well known that Taymor is a proud, proud woman … so if news of her ousting (either by force or by choice) is true, then this will severly hurt her reputation. To be honest, I think it’s about time producers went back to the drawing board to revamp the show and come up with a story (but deffo keep the amazing flying stuff)! They need new music, too … so if Taymor‘s out, then U2 should go as well. Spider-Man‘s Broadway life may be a tragic mess now … but it could be saved … with a fresh infusion of new ideas and workable solutions. I can’t say I’m all that sad to hear that Taymor is out … this show was clearly not her best work. It’s best she cuts her losses and moves on … away from all things Spidey.

[Source]

Sarah McLachlan Says Lilith Fair Is Dunzo!

Posted: 09 Mar 2011 07:23 AM PST

Sad news music fans … Lilith Fair creator Sarah McLachlan has decreed that the music fest is done … dunzo … over. In a new interview with Sarah Mc conducted in Calgary, Alberta, the Lilith founder has revealed that there will be no more Lilith Fair festivals in the future … and, in retrospect, last year’s attempt to revive the fest was just a really bad idea. Read on to hear about the death of Lilith Fair from Sarah McLachlan herself.

Despite assurances last summer that Lilith would return – even as attendance was tanking and shows were being cancelled – Sarah McLachlan now says she will not revive her all-female music festival. "It's done," McLachlan said in Calgary on Sunday. "And that's okay. It's actually a really good thing. "[It's] about learning more from our failures than our successes, and it was a beautiful organic event that happened at a point in time when it was really needed. And bringing the same thing back last year really didn't make any sense, in retrospect, without due diligence being done on how women have changed. Because in 12 years, women have changed a lot. Their expectations have changed, the way they view the world has changed, and that was not taken into consideration, which I blame myself for." Between 1997 and 1999, Lilith Fair toured North America with a rotating roster of female artists or female-led bands including Sheryl Crow, the Pretenders and the Dixie Chicks – with McLachlan headlining. A critical and commercial success, the tour repeatedly packed houses and raised millions for women's charities. In 2009, organizers announced with great fanfare that the tour would return in 2010, rebranded simply as Lilith. But ticket sales were sluggish and multiple dates were cancelled or moved to smaller venues. On Canada Day, as the tour hit West Vancouver's Ambleside Park, not far from McLachlan's home, organizers announced the cancellation of 10 shows. "It sucks," Ms. McLachlan said during a backstage press conference at the time. But when asked, she insisted the tour would be back. "Yep," she said. "And you can spell that y-e-p," added Crow, sitting beside her. But in Calgary on Sunday, McLachlan was singing a different tune. "It lived in a time and place and it probably should have stayed there," she said. "And that's okay. I learned that. And I'm just excited about looking forward and thinking of carrying forth the ideas from Lilith and maybe doing something new and different."

In the late 90′s, Lilith Fair really was a very special and spectacular thing. I was hoping that the revival last year would bring back some of that magic that has been missing in music for the past 12 years … apparently the concert-going audience wasn’t interested. It really does “suck”, as Sarah herself says, because I really loved Lilith Fair. It is truly the end of an era to think that Lilith will be no more. I will miss the festival and sadly mourn it’s demise :( Let’s pour one out for dearly departed Lilith Fair, shall we?

[Source]

Charlie Sheen Is Looking For An Intern, Broadcasts Episode 4 Of ‘Sheen’s Korner’

Posted: 09 Mar 2011 07:04 AM PST

Charlie Sheen is in the market for a hired intern with a specific set of requirements. But while he searches for a new person to work for him, he continues to broadcast episodes of his webseries Sheen’s Korner … which are drawing in fewer and fewer viewers. Last night, Sheen broadcast episode 4 titled Building the Perfect Torpedo (wherein he looked much more sane than he did in ep 3 of Sheen’s Korner the night before). Apparently, last night’s ep of Sheen’s Korner — which was kinda directed at Sheen‘s former boss Chuck Lorre — was his FINAL broadcast. It’s another day of insanity from Charlie Sheen. Can you handle it?

Deadline: March 11th, 2011
Position: Full-Time, Paid
Timeframe: Summer 2011 (8 weeks)

Description: Do you have #TigerBlood? Are you all about #Winning? Can you #PlanBetter than anyone else? If so, we want you on #TeamSheen as our social media #TigerBloodIntern!

This unique internship opportunity will allow a hard-working, self-motivated, creative, resourceful and social media savvy individual to work closely with Charlie Sheen in leveraging his social network. The internship will focus on executing a social media strategy that will build on the success Charlie Sheen has attained in setting the Guinness World Record for the fastest time to reach one million followers on Twitter. The #TigerBloodIntern is expected to be proactive, monitor the day-to-day activities on the major social media platforms, prepare for exciting online projects and increase Charlie's base of followers.

You will learn how to promote and develop the social media network of Hollywood's most trending celebrity.

If you are crazy enough to want to work for Charlie Sheen doing God knows what, you can apply for this paid intern position HERE. Altho I don’t think I could ever work for a man as obviously unhinged as Sheen appears to be, this is a very unique opportunity and I can see how it be an attractive gig for many people. I can’t wait to find out who’s gonna get hired for the job.

In any event, as I mentioned above, Charlie broadcast the 4th and “final” ep of Sheen’s Korner last night and, thankfully, he looked much less crazy than he did the night before. Check out Episode 4, Building the Perfect Torpedo, in full below:


Charlie Sheen taunted CBS and Two and a Half Men creator Chuck Lorre during his promised "final" Webcast on Tuesday night. Compared to last night's disjointed episode of "Sheen's Korner," in which the fired broadcast star looked alarmingly frazzled, Sheen was more focused and composed this evening. He seemed to stick to a prepared script stuffed with his wildly metaphoric wordplay as he bashed his perceived enemies. "What occurred yesterday was completely and entirely illegal," said the self proclaimed "Malibu Messiah," then later added: "How's last night's 2.8 in the demo feel?" referring to the rating received by CBS for Monday's repeat of Two and a Half Men. Fans may finally be getting weary of Sheen's rants. The counter on the Sheen's Korner video stream averaged less than 60,000 viewers. Sheen's first scheduled Webcast on Saturday night peaked at a reported 100,000 (last night's Men repeat, by the way, drew 10.2 million). Sheen bashed CBS Corp. CEO Les Moonves ("you gave me your word, so you gave me nothing") and Lorre ("you picked a fight with a warlock" was probably the least offensive example), while seeming to give a pass to Warner Bros. Television president Peter Roth ("your heart was always rooted in fairness… show your courage, come dance in my gold"). But it was Sheen's appearance and demeanor that was likely a focal point for many. After the actor drew alarmed headlines for yesterday's solo Webcast, it was a relief to see Sheen looking at least sorta-kinda normal — even if his intense spite and near-nonsensical rhetoric remained. Sheen always claimed he could pull himself together and stick to the script when working on Two and a Half Men. Tonight, the star's audience reduced to a tiny fraction of what he drew on his hit show, Sheen demonstrated he could once again deliver his lines — if only viewers were still laughing with him.

It remains to be seen if last night’s ep was truly the “final” ep of Sheen’s Korner but I’m guessing Charlie is at least smart enough to realize when his shtick is getting old and boring. My guess is that he will come up with some other wacky stunt which he will milk for a few days before that gets old and then moves on to something else. To be honest, Charlie Sheen could make a career out of his crackpot, madcap schemes … but I doubt he’ll be able to sustain such a career for long. Now that Sheen’s Korner is apparently dunzo, I wonder what he’ll come up with next.

[Source, Source, Source]

Watch: Lindsay Lohan Makes It Clear That She Is NOT Accepting A Plea Bargain Deal

Posted: 09 Mar 2011 06:24 AM PST

Yesterday we finally got to see the infamous surveillance video that purports to show Lindsay Lohan in the act of stealing a $2,500. necklace … but today we get to see a different video that features the embattled L. Lo. TMZ caught up with Linds in LA last night and managed to ask her a few questions as she walked along the street. Lindsay refrained from really speaking but her head gestures made clear her answers to the questions asked of her. Check out the vid clip below.


Lindsay Lohan is steadfast …. she’s not plea bargaining her felony grand theft case. We got Lindsay Tuesday night going to her agent’s office and asked if she’d accept a plea deal — which the judge has already said would involve jail time. Lindsay appears to nod in the negative. It’s an interesting situation … we’ve learned Lindsay’s lawyer, Shawn Holley and prosecutor Danette Meyers are meeting with Judge Keith Schwartz Wednesday to discuss a plea bargain. Judge Schwartz has made it clear — any plea deal will put Lindsay behind bars … the only question is for how long. Lindsay must appear in court on Thursday. If she doesn’t accept a plea deal, the case will assigned to Judge Stephanie Sautner for trial, and the stakes for Lindsay then go up dramatically.

I was under the impression that Lindsay was due in court on Friday but I guess she will be facing the judge on Thursday instead. Linds seems very sure of herself in this video … her animated demeanor makes it appear that she is quite confident in her innocent resolve. Will it be enough to keep her out of jail? We shall see. If she does go to trial, she will face a serious stint in federal prison if she loses her case. If she is that confident of her innocence then I guess we’ll just have to wait and see if can be vindicated or not. Court date tomorrow, are y’all ready for another round of craziness?

[Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment