Monday, March 14, 2011

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Anna Duggar is expecting another child this summer

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 09:07 AM PDT

annapregnant1
A lot of you may read that title and immediately think that the enormous Duggar family is expanding, and it is but it’s not what you might expect. Anna Duggar is the daughter-in-law of Michelle Duggar, who has had 19 kids at and has made it clear that she’s still trying at 44 despite the fact that her last one was born prematurely and both she and the baby nearly died. Michelle hasn’t been successful yet at this point, but Anna, the 22 year-old wife of the Duggar’s oldest son Josh, 23, is expecting her second baby this summer. Anna and Josh first announced the pregnancy in November, and it seems this latest announcement is meant to promote the season 5 premiere of the Duggar family’s TLC reality show, 19 Kids and Counting, which airs tonight.

In a really stupid twist to this story meant to add some plot to their reality show, Anna and Josh let their doctor find out the sex of their baby and instructed him to keep it a secret and to tell Michelle about it. They told Michelle to let them know along with the rest of the family. As sweet as Michelle comes across on the show, this sounds like a political move meant to pacify her so she feels a sense of control when she’s not the one who is pregnant for once. She surely wishes she was. The last time Anna was pregnant, Michelle was pregnant too.

Three months from now, the super-sized Duggar family will add another … boy!

Josh Duggar, 23 – the eldest son of Jim Bob and Michelle – and his wife Anna, 22, are expecting their second child on June 19 to join older sister Mackynzie, 17 months.

The couple chose an unconventional method for learning the gender of the child – they had Michelle tell them.

“We went to the ultrasound and decided that my mom would know,” Josh tells PEOPLE. “We figured she could handle the secret and then have a surprise sharing of the information with the entire family, including me and Anna.”

They waited more than a week, and it wasn’t easy. “I think Anna was getting a little be anxious and excited to know, kind of antsy,” says Josh. Anna agrees: “We thought it was fun to have the whole family hear at the same time and have the excitement together, but it was hard to wait.”

Josh and Anna are now happily planning a home birth and thinking about boys’ names. Mackynzie had an unplanned home birth, but “it went so well,” says Anna, “that we are glad to be preparing for a home birth this time.”

All 19 children born to Michelle, 43 and Jim Bob, 44 – 10 boys and nine girls – have names beginning with a “J,” so the inevitable question is: Will Josh and Anna follow with an “M” tradition for their children?

“We still have a little time left to decide,” says Josh. “Anna and I will find a good name that will be perfect for this little boy.”

Meanwhile, Anna says her pregnancy is going well and she feels good.

[From People]

Maybe I’ll watch this show tonight and see how Michelle handles the big announcement. I’m sure it’s accompanied by a permagrin and Michelle’s sickeningly sweet voice. I have to admit that this family seems nice despite how strange the rest of us find their situation. From the few clips I’ve seen they come across as way too mellow and happy for a family with that many kids. Now they’re set to have tons of grandchildren and the Duggar genes will explode across the land like so many eerily calm homeschooled viruses.

Photos are of Anna pregnant with her first child. Credit: JA20.com. That domain name is probably for the fact that their daughter is the 20th Duggar.

annapregnant2

annapregnant3

pregnantduggars

Vintage Madonna takes the cover of Out Mag: how cute was she?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 08:38 AM PDT

madge1

Last week, we had the new Britney Spears cover and cover interview for Out Magazine. I knew at the time that Out was doing dual covers for their April issue - and this is the second one, with Madonna. I really thought it was going to be a new Madonna photo shoot and interview, but instead we get a "never-before-seen" photo shoot of Vintage Madonna, circa 1982, shot by Richard Corman. You can see the entire Out Magazine pictorial here - there are some really cute photos of Madge. This is the face she wants to get back to, you know? Such nostalgia. Here's photographer Corman's memory of Madge:

My mother was Cis Corman, a renowned casting director in New York City. In the summer of 1982 she was casting The Last Temptation of Christ for Martin Scorsese and called me to say they had just tested a girl for the part of the Virgin Mary. She said, “You must meet this girl — she's an original.” I was 28 and had just finished an apprenticeship with Richard Avedon and was looking for interesting people to shoot. So I got this girl's number and called. It was Madonna. At the time she was living in Alphabet City, and she suggested I go to her apartment and chat about what I wanted to do. I had to call her from a phone booth across the street, because the neighborhood was full of drug dealers, and they didn't let people just walk in and out. There was a group of kids outside the building, on the stoop, in the hallways, and when I said I was there for Madonna the seas parted.

I looked up the staircase, and I saw this girl leaning over the edge of the banister, and even from three stories below I could see these catlike eyes just looking down. I knew at that moment that she had something special — I really did. She had her best friend and neighbor, Martin, with her — he later died of AIDS—and we sat and talked. She served me a cup of coffee on a silver tray with three pieces of Bazooka bubblegum. There was no pretense to it. When I came back a few days later to shoot her, she said, “You know, we should go up to the roof because I go up there with all the kids from the building.” She was like the Pied Piper of the neighborhood — they loved her. They followed her, they danced with her, they sang with her. It was something they did on a daily basis, and it was remarkable. We just walked up and they gathered around. She put the boom box on — it was her music, though I don't remember which song — and they just started dancing and singing. She was so alive and unpretentious. She was fierce, determined. Nothing was going to stop her.

After we came down from the rooftop, we walked through the neighborhood, laughing and chatting, stopping in front of a storefront that you see in one of the shots, stopping in front of a senior citizen's home and hanging out with the old folks. For me, like her, when I do a shoot now, I've got eight people around me — but that day it was just the two of us. I would shoot her a couple more times, once for the campaign for Vision Quest, with Matthew Modine and Linda Fiorentino. It was a hot coming-of-age film about wrestling in the Northwest, and she was the singer in the little bar that some of these teenagers would hang out in. By then Madonna was becoming hot and big, and — in the nicest way — she would go to whoever would help her and move her ahead. I was that person to begin with because of the connection to my mother. But as soon as she had that rocket to fame she was off to the next stage. That's when Herb Ritts started photographing her exclusively, but that early period of the '80s was amazing. I was photographing Basquiat and Keith Haring, and just to be part of all that took your breath away. People were truly taking chances. It was just a different energy, and Madonna was the focal point for a lot of that.

[From Out Magazine]

I didn't know that Herb Ritts photographed Madonna exclusively for a time. That's interesting. And I love the vintage look at Madge too - especially the details about the kids loving her so much: "She was like the Pied Piper of the neighborhood — they loved her. They followed her, they danced with her, they sang with her. It was something they did on a daily basis, and it was remarkable." And now what does Madonna do? She's still dancing with children, but now she calls the children her boyfriends.

madge3

madge2

madge4

Photos & cover courtesy of Out Magazine.

Kirsten Dunst is still dating Rilo Kiley drummer Jason Boesel

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 08:12 AM PDT

fp_6967538_dunst_kirsten_edg_10_15

I didn't know/remember that Kirsten Dunst had a boyfriend, or that she had been dating the guy for something like a year already. The guy is Jason Boesel, and he's the drummer for Rilo Kiley. These are photos of Kiki and Jason out and about over the weekend - he's crazy tall! I love tall guys. Kiki looks really low-key too - I hope she didn't want to be pap'd like this. Still, they make a cute couple, and it's interesting to think that Kiki has had a boyfriend this whole time that the tabloids were reporting crazy stories about her drunken shenanigans. Oh, and The Mail says Boesel came to London with Kiki last month for London Fashion Week. That's cute!

In other news, Kiki is one of the new faces of Bulgari, and she was recently asked about whether she would ever consider doing her own fashion line. Kiki told WWD, "I wouldn't want my own entire fashion line, but I'd do a collaboration, a one-off… I wouldn't say no, it sounds like fun." God, I hope she doesn't. I usually think Kiki has horrible taste in clothes. She has no idea what looks flatter her body and coloring.

So here's a question - if you're anything like me and you didn't know Kiki had a boyfriend this whole time, are you impressed that she's been so low-key about her relationship for more than a year? I am.

fp_6967533_dunst_kirsten_edg_05_15

fp_6967600_dunst_kirsten_edg_12_15

fp_6967602_dunst_kirsten_edg_14_15-1

Photos courtesy of Fame.

Michael Madsen owes $570k in child support - deadbeat dad or economy victim?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 07:39 AM PDT

ksr-002698
I don’t know much about actor Michael Madsen, 53, but I’m reporting this because of the insane amount of child and spousal support this guy owes. You may remember Madsen from Kill Bill (2004), Reservoir Dogs (1992) and Thelma & Louise (1991). (Actress Virginia Madsen is his sister.) When Madsen divorced his second wife in 1996 his career was hot, and he had two boys to support. Now it’s 2011 and he’s getting by with roles in B movies, The Sin City sequels, and voiceover work. A warrant was just issued for his arrest after he failed to appear in court on charges that he owes a whopping $570,000 in support to his ex, Jeannine Bisignano, whom he divorced in 1996. Madsen and Bisignano have two boys together, Christian, now 20, and Max, 16. The boys must be getting by on whatever their mom makes because it sounds like Madsen hasn’t been paying his child support for a while. You know he’s not going to pay for college, either.

Cops are on the hunt for “Kill Bill” star Michael Madsen … who allegedly owes around $570,000 in child and spousal support debts … TMZ has learned.

According to court documents, Madsen failed to show up for a hearing in his child/spousal support case last week … so the judge found him in contempt and issued a warrant for his arrest.

If the cops catch up with Madsen it’s gonna cost him … his bail has already been set at $26,000.

[From TMZ]

I was prepared to have a twinge of sympathy for Madsen after reading over his Wikipedia entry - his career really looks like its taken a tumble. Then I checked his IMDB page and he works all the time. Even if he’s doing smaller crappy roles he should pay his child and spousal support. He has three more kids with his wife, DeAnna, whom he just happened to marry right after he divorced Jeannine. Maybe he feels like he doesn’t have to pay support to his ex now that he has another family. For all of you who have to deal with deadbeat exes who refuse to support their kids, I’m so sorry. I’m sure that there are much worse cases than this one when it comes to struggling single moms whose exes refuse to pay child support.

Madsen is shown below with his third wife Deanna in 2009 and 2010. Credit: WENN. He’s shown at the premiere of The Bleeding on 11/2/09. Credit: PRPhotos

ksr-002701

wenn2252121

wenn2767080

alo-095392

Gwyneth Paltrow talks up her strong marriage in a new interview

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 07:39 AM PDT

goop11

Gwyneth Paltrow is the cover girl for the April issue of InStyle UK. I actually think the UK edition reused some of the photos and some of the interview from Goopy's appearance in the American InStyle edition in January. But there are still some quotes from the piece that I hadn't read yet… like Gwyneth talking about her husband, yet again.

What is a typical night at the Paltrow-Martin house?
"Well, last Saturday night, I made turkey meatballs and we all had dinner together, then put the kids to bed and watched a movie on Apple TV…We always go out one night of the weekend, because it’s nice for me to get out of the house. I cook so much during the week, it’s good for me to have a break and eat something that I don’t make, like sashimi or Indian food."

Goopy is back to being American: "London is great, but I miss America. Nowadays, I feel like we’re citizens of everywhere."

Gwyneth, on singing with Jay-Z: "I got onstage with him at the Royal Albert Hall [in 2006]. I stood in the back and sang with him. That was the night of my 34th birthday and I drank a bunch of champagne before going on just to get through it. It was also before I had any singing lessons. I was sooo nervous, but that was just for fun. I’m glad I did it."

Goopy on having girls' nights in: “I like having dance parties at my house and being super-goofy with my girlfriends,” says Paltrow, who splits time between homes in L.A. and the UK. “We just play music like whatever is on the radio and then old stuff - Michael Jackson, disco - and new stuff; we mix it up. It’s fun.”

On Country Strong: “Last night, when I was watching the film, I thought, ‘This is the best job I’ve ever done. Normally I can’t stand to see myself but with this film, I felt like it all came together, all that hard work and putting myself in such an uncomfortable position where I felt so scared of how I was going to do it. I’m happy with how it turned out. I’ve never prepared for anything more in my life. It was a big responsibility. There was studying with an accent coach, learning to play guitar and, of course, the singing. My voice didn’t have any power and I wanted to try to sing properly. I was so nervous about performing live scenes in the film, that’s so foreign to me.”

[From The Mail]

I just don't get Gwyneth at this point. Like, is she trying to convince us that her life is so great and that her marriage is so strong and we will never know how wonderful and elite it is to be married to a rock star? Because I don't think anyone is buying it at this point. It's like she's aiming for being snotty about how great her marriage is but she's just really trying to convince herself.

goop21

Kelly Bensimon finds a one-piece swimsuit: so much better, or still unflattering?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 07:01 AM PDT

wenn5622494

Yesterday, we had new photos of Kelly Bensimon in yet another skimpy bikini in Miami. This has become Kelly's thing - she vacations in Miami, poses for the paparazzi on the beach, and generally grosses everyone out with her truly odd body. When I wrote about Kelly yesterday though, I noted that she was looking a little bit better. She'd gained some weight, her stomach didn't look so… Iggy Pop-esque. She looked healthier. But still, many of you asked why Kelly felt the need to strut her stuff in a bikini when her body seemed made for a one-piece. Well, here you go. These are photos from an event for Spiegel in Miami last night. This is how Kelly walked the red carpet - in this one-piece!

kelly_bensimon_1_wenn3248245

She really does look so much better, doesn't she? Even though the one-piece isn't really flattering (look at her bikini line), it's much, much, MUCH better than a bikini.

spiegel_03_wenn3248289

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Jake Gyllenhaal talks about his scuffle in a men’s bathroom

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 06:41 AM PDT

wenn32304171

Over the weekend, there were seemingly random reports of Jake Gyllenhaal getting into some kind of scuffle at the South-by-Southwest (SXSW) Film Festival. Jake was promoting his film Source Code, and he went for a potty break only to be accosted by a fan who tried to snap a photo of the Gyllendong. Anyway, when Jake did an interview with Entertainment Weekly, he confirmed this incident (and he talked about his movie):

Last night the SXSW Film Festival kicked off in Austin, TX with the world premiere of sci-fi mind-bender Source Code. Austin crowds come to love and the Summit film starring Jake Gyllenhaal—who caused quite a stir with the hordes of fans, one of whom got a little camera-happy in the men's room (dude, gross)—enjoyed a warm reception. Directed by Moon's Duncan Jones, the film follows Gyllenhaal's Captain Colter Stevens, a soldier who wakes up from his tour of duty in the body of a strange man on a doomed train. Colter soon discovers that he's part of a mission to ferret out the identity of a bomber and so, in delightfully taut eight-minute blocks aboard a commuter train bound for Chicago, he races to thwart a terrorist plot. EW spoke to Gyllenhaal on the morning after Source Code's premiere.

EW: There are rumors that there was a rather heated scuffle in the theater bathroom last night as a fan tried to take your picture at an inelegant time?
JG: (laughs) That's true. I think it's an appropriate space to keep privacy. I hope that people wouldn't disagree with me on that.

EW: Last night on stage, Duncan Jones said it was you who brought him on board Source Code. Were you a fan of Moon (the director's beloved 2008 meditative sci fi film)?
JG: I'd seen Moon and I thought this guy must have a fantastic mind. And I'd been told there was a project that he wants to make that he was interested in me playing one of the roles for. So I said of course I want to meet him. At the meeting I told him 'Oh there's this other script that I would really love for you to read.' I never thought that he would want to do Source Code because he tends to write and direct his own things. But we sent it to him on a roll of the dice and five days later he was like "I want to do the movie."

EW: Why was Duncan the right fit?
JG: What always scares me is people tend to lose character and a sense of "Why?" on a behavioral, human, psychological level when they're dealing with something that can be entertaining. When you deal with something that is potentially commercial people just say "Oh, we'll get to that later." The movie was not anything I wanted to make unless it was with someone who was a real visionary. And humor too. Duncan has a great sense of humor—dirty and dark and great. I think the great thing about sci fi is there's a little bit of a campy quality always. I don't think anybody should take themselves too seriously in time continuum.

EW: Did you stay to watch the movie?
JG: I did. My best friend lives in Austin and he came with his girlfriend. Literally he grabbed my leg at one point and then at another time, in that scene where I jump off the train, he was like "Oh my god, what the hell?!" I was like "Yes!"

[From Entertainment Tonight]

Regarding the boys' room scuffle: Um, sure, I do think that fans should just let celebrities pee in peace, for the love of God. That being said, there's something about the idea of Jake in the men's bathroom with his fly unzipped and a fan trying to manhandle him… well, it just seems like there's more to the story!

Regarding Source Code: it looks like a stinker to me, but what do I know? I just don't think the audience buys Jake as any kind of super-butch military/action-y character.

wenn3230445

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles at the Supernatural Paley Fest: Hot or average?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 06:13 AM PDT

supernatural_03_wenn3248232
Neither Kaiser nor I watch Supernatural, although I’ve been meaning to since I’ve heard so many good things about it. I haven’t been keeping up with fellow CW show Vampire Diaries, but when I do watch it there are plenty of commercials playing for Supernatural which make it look like a solid, sexy show. (Not unlike Vampire Diaires.)

supernatural_06_wenn3248266
We get a lot of Hot Guy Friday requests for these guys Jared Padalecki, 28, and Jensen Ackles, 33. They don’t do it for Kaiser or me, but maybe if we watched the show we’d get their appeal. For the record, we’ve featured them both three times, so we hear you! They’re not likely to be on this Friday’s HGF, since we’re doing Irish men and men of Irish-American descent, so put your recommendations in the comments. We’ll also be doing HGF a day earlier on Thursday in honor of St. Patrick’s Day.

supernatural_12_wenn3248241
Anyway here’s a little Jared and Jensen love for you. They both appeared at the Supernatural “Paley Fest” in Beverly Hills yesterday along with their respective wives, Genevieve Cortese and Danneel Harris. Cortese used to co-star on Supernatural in 2009 and she married Padalecki in February, 2010. Ackles married his “actress, model, and gymnast” wife Harris just a little later in May, 2010.

I’m going to get a little superficial for a moment (who am I kidding, I’m always superficial) and say that I hate Harris’ outfit. She’s wearing two trends at once that should not be paired together and to top it off the colors clash. She has on a one-shoulder teal ruffled blouse with a canary yellow side gathered skirt. Maybe that blouse would work with a pencil skirt, but it’s just too much. Plus she’s pairing it with blue shoes! Not a good look.

Ackles’ wife Cortese looks much more demure in a shiny white v-neck blouse with cap sleeves, a tweed pleated skirt and red heels. It’s still not a great look and doesn’t do anything for her small figure, but it’s better than Harris’ outfit.

I predict babies for these Supernatural boys very soon.

supernatural_08_wenn3248268

supernatural_10_wenn3248270

supernatural_09_wenn3248269

Photo credit: Nikki Nelson/WENN.com

Mila Kunis’s jumpoff honor defended by a “source” close to Justin Timberlake

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 06:12 AM PDT

wenn2943970

As I and many others predicted, immediately following Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel's breakup, there were rumors about Justin's jumpoff candidates. Surprisingly, Mila Kunis became the leading contender. Is it just because Mila is the most A-list name to be associated with JT lately? Is it because they worked together last year, and hung out together during the awards season? Is it because many sources claimed that JT tried to get into Mila's pants? Who knows. I'm just disappointed that my choice for "leading jumpoff" has been relatively ignored… what's up, Olivia Munn? Where's your game, girl? Anyway, even though many sources were whispers this weekend about how JT was all up on Mila's grill, People Magazine spoke to someone "close" to JT who defends Mila's honor:

Just days after Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel announced their split, there is already speculation that the singer-actor’s Friends with Benefits costar, Mila Kunis, was the cause of the break-up.

Not true, says a source close to Timberlake, 30.

“Mila had nothing to do with their break-up,” the source says. “In fact, no one came between them. They decided their relationship ran its course and it was time to move on.”

But now that he is a single man – and Biel, 29, is stepping out as a single woman – has Timberlake already moved on with Kunis, 28?

“They’re not in a relationship,” the source says. “They star in a movie called Friends with Benefits but they’re just friends. That’s it. They are not together.”

[From People]

Call me naïve, call me gullible, whatever, because I honestly believe that Mila and JT didn't screw around while he was still technically with Jessica Biel. I just don't think Mila plays that game. I think that if JT tried anything with Mila, she would have shot him down (gently) and told him that she's no Olivia Munn (in so many words). So, here's the question: did Justin break up with Jessica Biel just so he could have a CHANCE with Mila? It's an honest question. I don't think that JT dumped Biel only because of Mila, but I think the potential for something with Mila was definitely a factor in the timing of all of this.

wenn2981947

wenn5516948

wenn5516941

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Did model Lily Cole move from David Gandy to Jude Law?

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 05:38 AM PDT

wenn9055107

Ugh, I do NOT understand this Lily Cole chick. I never even really understood why she was considered a "model". Like, I know her name. She's a "model" with name recognition. How did that happen? And to make matters worse, she's now a "model/actress" who dates A-list men. The hell?

Perhaps I'm just pissed because the last man she was allegedly dating was none other than my beloved David Gandy. About a month ago, Gandy and Cole allegedly had a tryst at the new W Hotel in London, and there were rumors that the hookup wasn't even just for one night. But now, according to The Mail, Lily is rubbing her ginger kewpie-face on someone else out of her league… Jude Law! Jude and Lily actually dated before, briefly, a few years ago. And they’re allegedly revisiting their old flame.

His decision to rekindle his romance with Sienna Miller ended in failure. But that hasn't deterred Jude Law from reuniting with another old flame. Just weeks after splitting from actress Miss Miller, Law has been linked with his former girlfriend, Lily Cole.

The 38-year-old actor was spotted with the 22-year-old model at controversial London nightclub The Box last week, leading to speculation that they are an item again after dating for several weeks in 2008.

An onlooker at The Box, the Soho venue notorious for its semi-naked dancers, sexually explicit cabaret acts and claims of drug taking, said: 'Jude and Lily were at a table kissing and being very flirtatious. It was clear they were comfortable with each other.'

Law, a father of four, split from 29-year-old Miss Miller last month. The news came as a shock to many who had thought the couple may have been preparing to marry. They had begun dating in 2003 – the year in which Law divorced actress Sadie Frost – after meeting on the set of the film Alfie.

Law and Miss Miller became engaged, however they called it off in July 2005 after he confessed to an affair with his children's former nanny, Daisy Wright.

Miss Cole, who is studying history of art at Cambridge University, split from her actor boyfriend Enrique Murciano last month after two years together. She was then linked to model David Gandy.

[From The Daily Mail]

I actually approve of this more than the Gandy stuff. Gandy seems like he wants a girlfriend (really, I'm being serious), while Jude just seems like he's up for whatever random hookup he can get. Hopefully, this Jude-Lily union is just a random thing, but even if it isn't and it is more serious, I'm guessing that it will still drive Sienna Miller crazy, and that's always fun to watch.

Last thing: Lily has, like, crazy long arms, right? And weird hands. Ugh. Just stay away from Gandy, for the love of God.

wenn3215620

wenn3230750

wenn5616479

Photos courtesy of WENN.

No comments:

Post a Comment