Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Camille Grammer says her kids aren’t going to their dad’s wedding

Posted: 09 Feb 2011 08:54 AM PST

camille1
Entertainment Tonight has a new interview with Camille Grammer. (You can watch it here.) She confirms that she’s going to officially divorce Kelsey in time for his planned February 25 wedding to 29 year-old flight attendant Kayte Walsh. So it looks like that whole debacle, which may or may not become part of Kelsey’s reality show attempt at winning over the public, is about to go through.

She also said that her kids will not be at their dad’s wedding, but then backtracks a little and mentions that her son might be in New York with his dad at the time. Do you think that Kelsey is going to push for his kids to be there at the wedding though? I do. He has an image to try and uphold. He probably is going to pay Camille dearly for it too. That would explain why she didn’t deny it outright and left the door open for her son to go.

camille2
I have to mention this recent blind item about an award-winning actor who traded in his beard for another beard. I think it does refer to Kelsey and Camille, but I don’t think it’s true. (This is why I hate blind items. Just because you can figure out who they’re supposed to be about doesn’t mean it’s not entirely made up.) Kelsey may like dressing as a woman, according to what Camille has hinted at, and we know he didn’t have much sex with Camille, but that happens in a lot of marriages when they go sour. I think he’s a kinky bastard, but I also think he likes women.

Oh and Camille also told ET that she’s not going to guest on the Real Housewives of New York as has been rumored and that she’s looking forward to her guest stint on “Sh*t My Dad Says.” She’s all over the place lately.

camille3

camille4

Katy Perry & Russell Brand are already seeking couples therapy, 3 months in

Posted: 09 Feb 2011 08:46 AM PST

wenn5585399

Well, this should come as an absolute shock! It seems that three months into their marriage, Katy Perry and Russell Brand are already struggling. Who would have thunk it? Oh, right. Everyone. According to Life & Style, Katy is already asking around for the name of a good marriage counselor. Could this report be total crap? Sure. But it feels right, doesn't it?

Three months into their marriage, Katy Perry and Russell Brand may already be hitting a bump. In January, just weeks before launching her worldwide tour, Katy "started asking friends to recommend a marriage counselor," an insider tells Life & Style.

The two married in October after just fourth months of dating and a whirlwind 10-month engagement. But since saying their 'I do’s', the couple have been pulled in opposite directions by their careers. Russell has been based in LA and NYC, where he's shooting the movie Arthur, while Katy's been performing all over the world. And on Feb. 20, she'll kick off her 95-date, 10 month international California Dreams tour.

When Russell filmed Arthur over the summer, "Katy was around all the time," a set insider tells Life & Style. For the film's recent reshoots, however, "She hasn't been by," the insider confirms.

While they’re living separate lives already, seeking couples therapy shows Katy and Russell aren’t giving up. The Teenage Dream singer recently told Elle Magazine on her marriage, “I think you can have it all. You just have to work really hard, because great things don't come easily. Everyone's been told that marriage is hard work, and it is: You have to make time for the things you love."

[From Life & Style]

I think it's more of the two careers on the up-swing more than anything else. While it wouldn't shock me if Russell was screwing around (with Dame Helen Mirren), I think he might be keeping it in his pants for now. Katy's about to go on tour, right? And Russell probably has a bunch of projects lined up - which means that they got married when they had a free moment, and now they're just going off in different directions. They don't need a marriage counselor - they need to just take some time to be a couple.

wenn3131046

wenn3086737

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Christina Hendricks, turquoise in Paris: beautiful or meh?

Posted: 09 Feb 2011 08:20 AM PST

fp_6721348_ang_madmen_1_33_40

As we saw the other day, Christina Hendricks and her Nerd King husband Geoffrey are in Paris. I thought they might be on vacation, but it seems like it's work for Christina. She's promoting Mad Men's premiere in France or something, and at this particular event, Mad Men's creator Matthew Weiner was getting the "key" to Paris. I don't know who designed Christina's dress, but I like it. Good color for her, it fits nicely and it's completely appropriate for the event. Thank God she didn't pair it was a Sgt. Pepper coat - which I know a lot of you liked, but I still think is hideous if only for the tacky gold piping.

Maybe I'm falling for Christina again, because these photos are awesome. John Slattery and his wife were also in Paris for the event, and all of the posing together is just funny and lovely. Christina and Geoffrey are so loved up and I feel like I'm looking at Roger Sterling getting jealous of "Joanie" kissing on her husband. Sigh… I need Mad Men to come back. Now.

fp_6721339_ang_madmen_1_24_40

fp_6721329_ang_madmen_1_14_40

fp_6721340_ang_madmen_1_25_40

fp_6721321_ang_madmen_1_06_40

fp_6721352_ang_madmen_1_37_40

Photos courtesy of Fame.

Miley Cyrus on smoking the bong: “I’m not perfect, I made a mistake”

Posted: 09 Feb 2011 07:52 AM PST

miley2

Miley Cyrus is the cover girl for the March issue of Marie Claire (American). I hate myself for liking the styling of this shoot - I get the feeling that Miley's default styling is on "duck-lip pose while wearing something trashy". Marie Claire subdued that and made her look almost wholesome-pretty. I really like the black & white photo at the bottom of the post too. Anyhoodle, Miley's interview is somewhat interesting - the full piece is here, and I'll just do the highlights. Miley talks about the smoking salvia thing… and being a role model. And that's about it. Oh, she's now tight with Demi Moore. Eh.

The Salvia Incident: The subject of “The Bong Incident” (which, in case you have been living under a rock, involved a two-and-a-half-minute video of Cyrus smoking a bong filled with salvia, an herb sold legally in many health-food stores, posted on TMZ in December) has come up, and after she says all the things you expect her to say (”I’m not perfect … I made a mistake … I’m disappointed in myself for disappointing my fans …”), I cannot help but set my journalist hat aside for a minute and say, “But do you really think it was a mistake? Obviously college kids your age all over America are smoking bongs with a lot more than salvia in them.” She looks at me with her big blue baby-doll eyes. “But they’re not Miley Cyrus,” she says. “They’re not role models. So for me it was a bad decision, because of my fans and because of what I stand for.”

Miley's goal: To “spread love and change the world in 2011.”

On Demi Moore: There is the comedy LOL that she made earlier this year with Demi Moore, with whom she still talks to (or texts) almost every day. (”It really felt like Demi was my mom a little bit because we had such great conversations, and I feel like it shows on-screen. I can’t wait for LOL to come out. It’s what I’m most proud of.”)

On Kelly Osbourne: There is her So Undercover costar and new friend Kelly Osbourne, whom she adores and often runs around with on the set, singing “You’re the One That I Want” from Grease or “My Favorite Things” from The Sound of Music. (”We’re so much alike, it’s crazy.”)

[From Marie Claire]

I think my favorite is her goal to “spread love and change the world in 2011.” Because… that sounds about right. My goal is a butterfly up everybody's ass and world peace.

Here's the behind-the-scenes video of her Marie Claire shoot. Her voice will make you want to punch someone.

miley1

Photos courtesy of Marie Claire's slideshow.

Justin Bieber and the Disney kids at the premiere of the Bieb documentary

Posted: 09 Feb 2011 07:23 AM PST

never_say_never_01_wenn3197

When Kaiser and I went to the movies on Sunday I was really surprised to see a poster for the upcoming Justin Bieber documentary, Never Say Never, which is out this Friday. I haven’t been in the US for about six months so I’m still struck by American pop culture stuff I should already know because of my job. Anyway I vaguely remember hearing about this movie but am surprised at what a huge phenomenon this doofy 16 year old with the attitude has become. I guess the Jonas Brothers are old and busted.

The big premiere for the film was last night in LA. The Biebs had his expensive mop coiffed and his bitchface on and a bunch of young and old stars came out for him. He’s the male Miley and he’s taking his job seriously. Access Hollywood has footage of the crowd at the premiere and they go crazy for this kid. The interviewer even compares it to Beatlemania. Justin seems to have a similarly falsely inflated view of himself, and said that “They’re all here for me, so that’s incredible.” As for what he would “never say never” to, he said “To winning a Grammy this year.”

Bieber also confirmed what Matthew Perry told Ellen - that he used to use the name “Chandler Bing” as his alias in hotels. He said he’s since changed it.

Usher, who produced Justin Bieber and is surely cashing in big time from his success, brought his two adorable little boys to the premiere. He told Access Hollywood that Bieber’s story is “a story of success, a story of triumph… but definitely an All American story.” Bieber is Canadian and had just told that same interviewer that he won’t sing the american anthem because he’s Canadian.

Other celebrities at the premiere included the Willow Smith family, Bieber’s presumed girlfriend Selena Gomez, and Miley Cyrus in a weird flower print mumu over bell bottoms and a crop top. She’s wearing like a miniature cow’s head necklace. Leona Lewis, Jane Lynch, Heather Locklear, Chris Brown, Melanie B and Kylie and Kendall Jenner were also there.

Here’s the trailer for Never Say Never. I’m so sorry to those of you with tweens who may have to sit through this. I’ll be seeing Gnomeo and Juliet.

never_say_never_27_wenn3197

never_say_never_35_wenn3197

never_say_never_16_wenn3197

never_say_never_11_wenn3197

never_say_never_063_wenn319

never_say_never_067_wenn319

Photo credit: WENN.com

Jennifer Aniston talks about her baby plans: “Relax! It’s going to happen.”

Posted: 09 Feb 2011 07:22 AM PST

anistonpeople

For goodness sake. Jennifer Aniston scored the cover of People again. Thankfully, People had already used up their "FIVE YEARS AFTER BRAD" headline last year. For this cover, we get promises of "Dating * Babies * Exes" because… yeah. No comment. I won't even go there. And I won't even throw a big fat "I told you so" to all of those who deny that Aniston consistently talks about having babies in vague terms to appease her fan base. Even Aniston knows the drill at this point, telling People: "I think people honestly just want to see me as a mom and married and barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. And I just want to say, ‘Everybody, relax! It’s going to happen.'" Her fans think that about her because she's always talked about it, as she is again.

What’s the biggest misconception out there about Jennifer Aniston?

“That I’m unhappy,” the actress tells PEOPLE in this week’s cover issue. “I’m really happy. Really!”

Embracing the truths in her life has been key to Aniston’s joy even as the rumor mill continues to churn. For starters, she says, she hasn’t dated anyone in more than a year and a half, and she isn’t adopting a baby – from Mexico or anywhere else, for that matter.

“I think people honestly just want to see me as a mom and married and barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen,” the actress says. “And I just want to say, ‘Everybody, relax! It’s going to happen.’ ”

For now, Aniston, who turns 42 on Friday, is busy promoting her new namesake fragrance, out this month, and her romantic comedy, Just Go with It with Adam Sandler, which hits theaters Friday.

“Adam and I have a sense of humor that is so in sync, we could basically just say nothing, our eyes would lock and we’d burst out into laughter,” she says. “I mean we just had a really nice sort of chemistry.”

For more of Aniston’s revealing interview – including her feelings about her famous exes and her pal Courteney Cox – pick up this week’s issue PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.

[From People]

It would have been interesting for her to go in a different direction with that lead-in, right? How about this: "I think people honestly just want to see me as a mom and married and barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. And I just want to say, 'Screw you, my womb is none of your goddamn business, I like my mojitos and my hookups with boy-toys and douches, but I just feel like I have to placate my fans so here you go: when I'm 47, I'm going to adopt a Mexican baby and name her Chaquita Mojito. There. Happy?'"

Also, for those keeping score: Aniston was boozing it up for this interview. It's right there on the cover! "Over cocktails and girl talk…" Boozehound.

wenn3197949

wenn3198770

wenn3197967

People cover courtesy of CoverAwards. Additional pics by WENN.

Halle Berry gets swarmed by paparazzi after “one drop” Ebony interview

Posted: 09 Feb 2011 06:52 AM PST

wenn5604773

These are new photos of Halle Berry out in LA yesterday. I hate that I'm in love with that sweater and that purse. God, those are beautiful. Anyway, Halle had lunch with a friend, and she got absolutely swarmed by paparazzi as she was leaving the restaurant. It was just 24 hours ago that her Ebony interview hit the media in a big way - including Halle's revelation that she believes in the "one drop" theory, which basically means that we're all black, I think. She was probably also swarmed because although her "team" has been leaking damaging information about Gabriel Aubry, Halle has yet to sit down and issue some kind of direct statement to the media about the custody battle. She just gets her rep to do the dirty work, or does it herself as an unnamed source. Even in that Ebony article, Halle didn't talk directly about the custody battle, although I think she was alluding to it specifically when she talked about race.

I was glancing through this week's tabloid covers, and I was shocked to see that Halle doesn't take the full cover on any of them! It’s like the Mel Gibson-Oksana drama all over again - when the tabloids have a truly compelling and controversial drama in real time, they don’t know how to handle it. That being said, Halle takes the sidebar on many tabloids. Us Weekly has "Halle's Twisted Secrets" while In Touch Weekly goes with "Halle's Dark Secrets" (racist!). Star goes for the more direct "Halle's SMEAR CAMPAIGN against Gabriel & Kim". Nobody has released anything yet, but I'm sure there will be lots of drama in the days to come.

wenn5604772

wenn5604780

wenn5604783

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Raccoon McPantless wears pleather garters: inappropriate or not that shocking?

Posted: 09 Feb 2011 06:27 AM PST

fp_6719596_momsen_taylor_lmk_00_02

Last night was one of the many premieres of Never Say Never, the Justin Bieber docu-bangs-trauma. This movie is for children. Little kids are Bieber's main fan base. So it's shocking to me that Taylor Momsen was somehow invited to the LA premiere last night. Although she's underage, Raccoon is not age appropriate. She's not for children. Her fan base is not made up of anyone other than Dateline Predators (in my opinion). So instead of just being nondescript, Raccoon made a fashion statement - this is how she dressed for the premiere. Leather (or pleather) panties, garter, thigh highs and raccoon makeup. Ugh.

So it seems Our Little Raccoon is doubling-down on her sketchy jailbait image. She's already been fired from representing Madonna and Lourdes' Material Girl line. She's been fired from Gossip Girl. She's been bashed as unprofessional and dumb. And this is her answer - a headline-grabbing fashion stunt at a kid's movie. Oh, Raccoon.

fp_6719597_momsen_taylor_lmk_01_02

closeup1

Photos courtesy of Fame.

Bristol Palin denies she was fired from speaking gig, says Kathy Griffin hates her family

Posted: 09 Feb 2011 06:11 AM PST

bristol1
Bristol Palin, 20, was on E! News last night to presumably promote her upcoming memoir, which is out this summer. Bristol and her two year-old Tripp gave E!’s Giuliana Rancic a tour of her new house in Maricopa, Arizona, which she paid $172k cash for and found online. The house was sparsely furnished without any pictures on the wall and just a few decorations, but it looked big and open. It has five bedrooms and two and half baths. Bristol talked about how good it feels to own a home at the age of 20 and said that Tripp calls her mom Sarah “nana” instead of “grandma.”

The room with the most decorations and personal touches was Bristol’s bedroom, which was in a tasteful contemporary style and included a photo on her nightstand of her boyfriend Gino after he’d just bagged a deer. I sh*t you not. She had some animal print furniture in the living room but it wasn’t overdone and didn’t look tacky or anything. Her house was pretty bare overall.

Bristol also has an elliptical machine in her house and she looked like she’d lost weight since Dancing with The Stars ended.

On E! she didn’t say much of interest and mostly showed the house, but they have more from Bristol on their website, including Bristol’s denial that she was disinvited from that speaking gig at Washington University after students objected. She also trashed Kathy Griffin, who made some pot shots at her expensee during a comedy show entertaining the troops last month.

On how she was never disinvited because she didn’t confirm
Luckily, in the meantime she has a lucrative career in speech-giving to fall back on. Er, when they’re not canceled, that is. And about that…

“I was like, ‘Are you kidding me? Is this a joke?’ ‘Cause I never committed to it. So I couldn’t be uninvited or cut off as a speaker. But it was really strange,” she said of her Washington University in St. Louis brouhaha. “It was definitely politically motivated…I never wanted to do it really.

“I feel like I am being pushed around, but I know that I am strong enough to handle it. So if they are going to pick on me, then so be it, but I just hope they don’t do that to other people.”

On how she felt about Kathy saying Bristol had gained weight on DWTS
“It didn’t [hurt my feelings] because it was coming from Kathy Griffin of all people, and I think it just shows her immaturity. I don’t think that stuff’s funny at all. Just very strange.”

Still, Bristol can not only take it, she can dish it as well.

“She has a weird hate for our family, just like her coming to Alaska and knocking on our front door. And it’s weird, also, that she would pick on my weight. She’s had botched liposuction procedures and stuff like that, so…It’s just weird that she would pick on something like that for another woman.”

Bristol went on to say that she’s never met Kathy and would like to keep it that way.

“I think she would just not be an enjoyable individual to be around at all.” Still, like any good Christian, Bristol said she would be willing to accept an apology should Griffin offer it.

“She’s never going to, but yes, I would accept it,” Bristol said.

[From E! Online]

So Bristol is saying that she never was really scheduled to do that gig, but that she was still being pushed around and picked on. Then she goes on to say that Kathy Griffin has it out for her family and that Kathy had botched lipo so she shouldn’t be talking smack about her. This is pretty much how her mom handles detractors too.

According to E!, Bristol has an offer to host a morning radio show in Arizona.

Here’s a segment that did not air on E! last night where Bristol talks about her new boyfriend. They’re going to air more of her interview tonight on E! News.

bristol2

Blasphemy: Kim Kardashian interviews Elizabeth Taylor for Harper’s Bazaar

Posted: 09 Feb 2011 06:09 AM PST

kleo5

This is just horrible. HORRIBLE. Kim Kardashian is the cover girl for Harper's Bazaar, despite being one of the worst "models" in the world. But that's not what I'm pissed about. Bazaar actually put Kim and ELIZABETH TAYLOR in the same room. It's completely ridiculous. Elizabeth is a Dame, a two-time Oscar winner, one of the leading advocates for AIDS research funding and fundraising and a mother and grandmother. Kim is a kat-faced fart blossom. UGH.

KIM KARDASHIAN: You are my idol. But I’m six husbands and some big jewels behind. What should I do?
ELIZABETH TAYLOR: I never planned to acquire a lot of jewels or a lot of husbands. For me, life happened, just as it does for anyone else. I have been supremely lucky in my life in that I have known great love, and of course I am the temporary custodian of some incredible and beautiful things. But I have never felt more alive than when I watched my children delight in something, never more alive than when I have watched a great artist perform, and never richer than when I have scored a big check to fight AIDS. Follow your passion, follow your heart, and the things you need will come.

KK: For this story, we were inspired by Cleopatra. What’s your advice on how to be a queen?
ET: I have never wanted to be a queen! Cleopatra was a role, and I am an actor, so it was fun to play one, but it’s not real. The real Cleopatra had an incredibly complicated life, and she had to be very, very canny to survive as long as she did. For me, the most interesting thing about her was her passion. The things that are important to me—being a mother, a businesswoman, an activist—are all things that were borne out of great passion.

KK: I am a huge Elizabeth Taylor nerd, as will now become clear. You have the world’s most iconic jewelry collection. Of your three most famous diamond rings— a 29.4-carat from Mike Todd, the Krupp diamond at 33.19 carats, or the Taylor-Burton 69.42-carat diamond—which one meant the most? Does size matter?
ET: The Krupp is an extraordinary stone. It has such life and brilliance when light shines through it. Size does matter, but so does the size of the emotion behind it.

KK: What has been your greatest jewelry adventure?
ET: I have had many. I was especially thrilled to buy the Prince of Wales plume pin at the 1987 auction of the jewelry of the Duchess of Windsor. Richard and I had once admired it, so much so that he asked the duchess if he could copy it for me. She very graciously agreed, but we both felt weird about it, so we didn’t. And then when it finally came up for auction, I really felt I wanted to have it in my collection—because I admired her great style so much, because Richard had wanted me to have the brooch, and, frankly, because the money from the sale went to support AIDS research. I bid from my house in L.A., and when they told me I had won it, I thought, Yes, this was really meant to be in my care, at least for a while.

KK: What are your personal favorite looks, on- or offscreen?
ET: I loved the Edith Head lavender dress that I wore to the Oscars in 1970. It was designed around the Taylor-Burton diamond. Some of the Cleopatra costumes were fun—they even had real gold threads—and I wore them as evening dresses afterward! I also loved some of the great caftans that I wore in the ’60s and ’70s with big sunglasses and major jewelry. I love to be casual and comfortable, but I also love the easy glamour of wearing jewelry all the time.

KK: It is coming up on the 20th anniversary of your classic fragrance, White Diamonds. Could you have imagined it would do so well? How does a lady smell good for life?
ET: I always wanted to have a fragrance, and I always wanted to be able to connect with people in ways other than through film. Fragrance is an incredibly intimate thing. It can evoke very specific thoughts or memories and is a little different for each person who wears it. I also think it’s the most accessible luxury. I had no idea that White Diamonds would become a classic when we began, but I am thrilled it has because it means we have really succeeded in giving women a little bit of luxury every day. It is very special to me, and we certainly plan to celebrate this anniversary all year!

KK: You have starred in movies with some of the dreamiest men of all time: Rock Hudson, Montgomery Clift, Marlon Brando, James Dean, Paul Newman, Michael Caine, and Warren Beatty. Who else would you have loved to work with?
ET: I love Johnny Depp, and I love Colin Farrell—both brilliant, nuanced actors with great range.

KK: Do you think if Richard Burton were alive today, you’d be married to him?
ET: It was inevitable that we would be married again, but it’s not up for discussion.

KK: You have always been ahead of your time—and now you’re on Twitter. What do you love about it? And [cheekily] will you please follow me?
ET: I like the connection with fans and people who have been supportive of me. And I love the idea of real feedback and a two-way street, which is very, very modern. But sometimes I think we know too much about our idols and that spoils the dream. So, like all things, it is to be used with care! Yes, of course I’ll follow you, love.

[From Harper's Bazaar]

Okay, to give Kim some (minor) credit, she sounded very respectful and she asked solid questions. To give Liz some credit, she probably has no idea who Kim is. Oh, and I would love to see Elizabeth and Colin together. Just put them in a room with a bottle of whiskey and record that junk.

Anyway, Kim has a real interview with the magazine here. I just skimmed it - it's nothing earth-shattering. The full "Kleopatra" photoshoot is here.

kleo2

kleo4

Photos courtesy of Terry Richardson/Bazaar.

No comments:

Post a Comment