Thursday, December 30, 2010

Best Week Ever

Best Week Ever


“Toddlers & Tiaras” Returns With Very Special Southern Baby Dinosaur Episode

Posted: 29 Dec 2010 03:12 PM PST

There’s an all new Toddlers & Tiaras on TLC tonight! Do you know how I know? Because I’m watching the current Toddlers & Tiara marathon on TLC. It’s raining out, so… annnyway, the good news is TLC programming is ON FIRE TONIGHT, beginning with My Strange Addiction at 9 ET, followed by an all new T&T featuring one of the stars of last season, Makenzie. You remember Makenzie, the little southern baby dinosaur who kind of looks like Debi Mazar? Well she is BACK. And now she’s four!! Which means she’s older and much more powerful. Here’s a preview:

Remember that this airs after that show about women addicted to eating toilet paper and sleeping with their blow driers, in other words, cancel your plans.

Video: “Whip My Hair” Ice Skating Routine By Adorable Girl!

Posted: 29 Dec 2010 01:41 PM PST

The Holidays. Family. Travel. Snowpocalypse ’10. These are all stressful things that might make you hate People, Transportation, Mother Nature, Your Inability To Not Eat Everything In Your Mother’s Fridge. Well, much like how Indiana Jones in Temple of Doom swallowed a life saving antidote after being poisioned in a Chinese nightclub, consider this your savior. Your winter salve. This is nine year old Starr Andrews performing a 2 minute ice skating routine to Willow Smith’s “Whip My Hair Back and Forth.”

She could be Keira Knightley to Natalie Portman’s Queen Amidala, am I right? You know how Keira played her double in that bad Star War? They’re twinsies! And they’ll both be super successful! I feel like I just took a happy pill, watching that video. It could also be the ecstasy I’ve been eating for five days. I just can’t be sure.

NY Mag

Ashton Kutcher Will Not Let The End Of Days Punk Him

Posted: 29 Dec 2010 12:36 PM PST

I honestly don’t know if Ashton Kutcher is punking us with this one. His proclivity for punking is well documented. However, his proclivity for Kabbalah and over sharing on Twitter and other standard Hollywood douchebaggery is also well documented. So what are we to think when Men’s Fitness reports on the Kutch’s thoughts on the impending End Of Days?:

So what’s a soothsaying star supposed to do when he sees the end of the world? Kutcher is stocking up on guns and spending hours and hours running the canyons near his home, pushed on by visions of being chased by wild boar. He’s also taking daily bikram yoga sessions, and learning Krav Maga, a deadly Israeli combat technique taught to high-powered special ops.

“All of my physical fitness regimen is completely tailored around the end of day. I stay fit for no other reason than to save the people I care about.”

Guys, I think he’s serious. And saving those you love from the chaos and destruction that will come along with The End of Days is certainly a viable reason to stay fit. And if a wild boar ghost vision is what keeps you motivated to do so, so be it. I wonder if that would help my writer’s block. If I stop typing, the wild boar ghost will get me. I bet it looks like The Red Bull in The Last Unicorn. Also, I know when I stock my pantry I need it to be full of non perishable cans of food and guns. So many guns.

Via Huffington Post

No Country For Sexy Men: Javier Bardem As Superman

Posted: 29 Dec 2010 09:33 AM PST

Don’t think about that title too hard. I didn’t. So Jay Leno (Jay Leno’s writers) dug up this clip of Javier Bardem dressed as Superman for a comedy(?) bit on Spanish TV in the late 80′s before he was un actor famoso and just an hombre trying to find trabajo wherever he could. Also, donde esta la biblioteca?

¡¡¡JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!

Two years after this, Javier would go on to shoot the film Jamon Jamon with Penelope Cruz. The rest is, as they say, historia.

Heatworld

No comments:

Post a Comment