Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Miranda Kerr is a “certified health coach practitioner,” which is a thing now

Posted: 09 Aug 2012 08:35 AM PDT

Miranda Kerr has a sexy (ish) photo shoot with Terry Richardson in the new September issue of Harper's Bazaar. You can see the photo shoot here – the photos are slightly NSFWish. I can never tell if butt crack is SFW or NSFW. I will say, Miranda's body in bangin'. She looks lean and strong and sexy, and I like that she doesn't have bolt-ons, choosing to rock her small(er) boobs. There are also some really great boots in the shoot – I'm personally in love with Givenchy pair, although I would never, ever be able to walk in them. Miranda also gave an interview to Bazaar, which you can read in its entirety here. Miranda appeared on the cover of Bazaar UK a few months ago, and people are still pissed about her comments regarding epidurals – so it's interesting that she stays away from discussing childbirth in this interview:

Miranda's style icons: "I have always admired Audrey Hepburn's style and my Nan has always been a style icon for me. Growing up I would play in her wardrobe and was very influenced by her. She taught me that you don’t need to have a lot of money to have style. It's the way you put things together and how you carry yourself."

Her favorite shopping spot: "Because I'm never in one spot for too long I shop a lot on Net-a-Porter."

Her healthy lifestyle: "I live by the philosophy that beauty starts from within and I make a conscious effort to fill my body with nutrients through the food I eat. Becoming a mother has made me even more aware and more passionate about nutrition and wellness. So much so that I am now a certified health coach practitioner. I love when we are all together as a family and I can cook really healthy, delicious meals for them. Most of my childhood was spent outdoors climbing trees, swimming in the river, riding dirt bikes and horses and I would like Flynn to experience all of those things."

Her diet: "Rather than diet my family instilled in me a real appreciation and passion for good health and organic living. I adopt the 80/20 rule. 80% good, 20% indulgent and that works for me and my body personally. I love food and enjoy eating fresh organic produce. I drink warm water and lemon every morning and I also drink lots of good quality purified and preferably alkaline water throughout the day. My Nan introduced me to Noni juice when I was twelve years old, which I drink twice daily. I treat myself occasionally and don’t have any guilt or conditions placed on it. Food is my friend and consistency is the key. I believe that everything in moderation is best."

She still adheres to the blood type diet: "I follow the Dr. Peter D’Adamo Blood Type Diet as best I can. It's an eating and living guideline that understands you as a biochemical individual… and I find it really works for me. I eat vegetables, ocean caught fish, and small amounts of organic free range chicken."

On whether she's a spiritual person: "I find the practice of yoga very spiritual and taking the time to just be and to reflect through meditation and chanting helps me to connect to a higher energy. I also discovered a spiritual strength in affirmations when I was very young which was the inspiration for my book Treasure Yourself."

[From Harper's Bazaar]

I can't hate on her for any of this – mostly because Miranda seems to practice what she preaches, and because she really doesn't seem to be "judging" other people who don't follow her way of life. Maybe I'm reading this the wrong way, though. She was being interviewed about her diet and stuff, so obviously she talks about it a lot. But what about Miranda claiming that she's now "a certified health coach practitioner"? I've never really heard of that job before, so I had to look it up to see if it's real. It is a real thing – but it seems like the job is just encouraging people to eat better and exercise? You can get “certified” in that?

Photos courtesy of Terry Richardson/Bazaar.
kerr1 kerr2 kerr3

Lady Gaga covers Vogue again: terrible, washed out & painful or ‘art’?

Posted: 09 Aug 2012 08:03 AM PDT

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga covers the September issue of Vogue. Why? I don’t know why except that Anna Wintour might be wearing a meat dress underneath that fur coat — she loves Gaga so much. Gaga previously covered the March 2011 issue of the fashion bible, but now Gaga is evidently good enough for the September issue as well. Can you tell I’m a bit Gaga-weary already? Speaking of Gaga fatigue, we’ve enjoyed a bit of a reprieve over the past handful of months from Her Weirdness, but it’s rather obvious that she’s been gearing up for a return to the spotlight. The nude pool picture, the perfume ad, and the fact that Gaga’s been inexplicably rubbing nips with a cracked-out Lohan — all signs that our very own Pax Romana shall soon be drawing to an end.

Now with Gaga covering Vogue for the most important issue of the year, well, I guess she’s as good as back. And the cover itself looks absolutely dreadful, right? Gaga looks all washed out, and the horrific wig plus unflattering couture gown aren’t helping matters. Here are some interview excerpts:

She’s such a rebel: “I’m a complete free spirit, so, even though you don’t see it, I still find time to have sex at night on the beach when no one’s around. Or roll into a bar and get [bleeped] up, and dance with my top off. It’s just that no one ever sees that, because I have great real friends who never let me do it when I would get caught.”

On her artifice: “I hate the truth so much that I would prefer a giant dose of bull[bleep] any day,” she says. Vogue interviewed Gaga in Japan where she says she finds her most ardent fans. “I think . . . it has to do with the obsession with fantasy. I think I sort of just fit right in over here.”

On her perfume: She said yes to Coty's request on the condition that the company not only conjure scent notes to her specification but figure out how to create a liquid that appears black in the bottle, but when sprayed, becomes clear. (After all, she points out, “The fragrance is called Fame. It must be black. It must be enticing. You must want to lick and touch and feel it, but the look of it must terrify you.”)

That damn meat dress is back: The reinvention of the meat dress is one of the highlights of the Born This Way Ball). “We were talking about putting the show together, and I said, OK, what if I was someone’s grandma and I was going to a concert tonight. How would I know that it was a Gaga show? And we all just sort of looked at each other and said,’The meat dress.’”

Why she makes music: “I don’t really make records for people to listen to and go, ‘Wow, she’s a genius.’ I’d really like you to order a drink, maybe kiss the person you came with that evening, or rediscover something about your past that makes you feel even more brave.”

[From Vogue]

Well, it’s a good thing that Gaga doesn’t want people to think she’s a “genius” when they listen to her music because I’ve never had that thought by any stretch. Of course, I do think she’s very savvy at manipulating her own image, and she’s got a good team around her as well. All the same, I’d like her to someday drop the artifice and stop feeding us a bunch of crap about “art.” It’s not because she “hate[s] the truth” that she puts on airs — it’s because she craves the attention. The attention, the money, and the fame.

Lady Gaga

Photos courtesy of Vogue

gaga1 gaga3 gaga4

Kerri Walsh & Misty May, America’s Sweethearts, win gold for the third time

Posted: 09 Aug 2012 07:58 AM PDT

There were many Olympians and Olympic hopefuls that I was looking forward to supporting this year, but by far my absolute favorites were Kerri Walsh-Jennings and Misty May-Treanor. I fell in love with these girls in Beijing, when they trounced their competition in match after match, and then went on to win the gold for the second Olympics in a row. For the London Olympics, many said they were too old, facing too many injuries, and that the game was now all about the youngsters. Well, Misty and Kerri showed them. THEY WON GOLD!!!! Again! Last night, Misty and Kerri faced up against the other American team, Jennifer Kessy and April Ross, and Misty and Kerri were playing for the last time together. It was bittersweet and beautiful and it made me cry.

I'm not saying Kerri and Misty were completely on their game the whole time at the London Olympics – there were a few sets where I was like, "Damn, girls, get it together." But they brought their A-game when it counted. One of my favorite match-ups was when they trounced the Italian team, and one of those poor Italian girls broke down in tears halfway through the set. I felt bad for the Italian girls, of course, but I had never seen Misty & Kerry make another team cry. It was amazing television.

Anyway, I just think that Kerri and Misty are a different kind of "America's Sweetheart". No disrespect to the young Gabby Douglas (16) and Missy Franklin (17), but I don't really identify with them. I love Gabby and Missy, I admire what they've done, and I'm glad that they're getting an outpouring of love. But Kerri and Misty are different – they were defending their previous gold medals. They're closer to my age. More often than not, they both looked like they needed a stiff drink. RESPECT for the older Olympians, you know? And I loved that Kerri basically just burst into tears as soon as they started interviewing her after the game. She and Misty love each other so much.

Here's their Today show interview this morning:

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Guess who else was at the gold medal match? Prince Harry. Of course!! Because if girls are in bikinis, sweating their asses off, Prince Harry is there. He's like the Batman of girls-in-bikinis. Harry was at the match with British Olympian Laura Trott. Who just happens to be a blonde, and sort of his type. She looks into it – I'm not sure if he's into it, though. You can see some video here, and here's a screencap.

Photos courtesy of WENN, Screencaps.
mistykerri harry1 wenn208920

Was Taylor Swift dating Conor Kennedy before he even turned 18 years old?

Posted: 09 Aug 2012 07:15 AM PDT

Last week, we were inundated with reports about Taylor Swift's newest boyfriend, the 18-year-old Conor Kennedy. Conor is the oldest son of Robert Kennedy Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy, who committed suicide just a few months ago. Swifty seemed to be circling the Kennedy clan for months, and there were even rumors that she was dating Patrick Schwarzenegger, who is also only 18 years old – Patrick turns 19 in September, whereas Conor only turned 18 last month. I'm pointing out the difference in ages by months for a reason – because Page Six claims Swifty was quietly dating Conor before he even turned 18:

Could Taylor Swift be a Kennedy cougar? Sources tell us the country singing star, 22, kicked off her friendship with Conor Kennedy months ago, when he was still a minor. We're told Conor's cousins would accompany them on dates, but the family insisted they wait until after he turned 18 to come out as a couple. Now People magazine reports: "Their romance became quite public on July 25 — just a day after Conor's 18th birthday — with a hand-holding pizza outing in his hometown of Mount Kisco, NY." Since then, the two have been spotted kissing in public, and a source tells us, "They've already said, 'I love you.' " However, a rep for Swift insisted, "This is not true."

[From Page Six]

This is really similar to what happened between Swifty's friend Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber, right? Selena pounced on The Bieb when he was only 17, and she's more than two years older than The Bieb. The difference between a 17 year old boy and a 19-year-old girl is big enough. But the difference between a 17-year-old KENNEDY boy and a 22-year-old girl-woman like Swifty? That is huge. I'm sorry. I would feel the same way if the genders were reversed too, and a 22-year-old boy-man was going after a 17-year-old girl. What makes it even worse – in my opinion – is that Swifty is playing it like Conor has “swept her off her feet”. Please. That’s just gross.

Photos courtesy of Twitter, WENN.
swifty1 wenn5847412 FFN_Swift_Taylor_LMK_042312_9011843 FFN_Swift_Gomez_ApolloFF_062712_9227713

Liberty Ross wears giant crucifix to keep the homewrecking trampires away

Posted: 09 Aug 2012 06:10 AM PDT

Yay! We have access to new photos of Liberty Ross! Huzzah. These are pics of Liberty yesterday (Wednesday) in LA. She is not wearing her wedding ring. And the photo agencies seem to be in agreement: Liberty was headed to her lawyer's office. Perhaps that's the same office complex she was spotted entering and leaving for the past few days? Perhaps. Hilariously, Radar points out that Liberty is wearing this giant crucifix, because they'll keep "trampires" away. Yesterday, the reports were mixed about whether Liberty is ready to leave Rupert Sanders – some sources claim that Liberty is convinced that Rupert is "in love" with Lip-Bite, while TMZ and others pointed out that Liberty and Rupert seemed to meet for lunch at a deli a few days ago. Now TMZ says that Liberty IS meeting with a divorce lawyer, but she hopes to reconcile:

Liberty Ross — the wife of director Rupert Sanders who cheated on her with Kristen Stewart — has already seen a divorce lawyer … TMZ has learned … but her goal is reconciliation.

We do not know which lawyer she hired, but the picture (above) was taken Tuesday in the lobby of a Century City office building in which a number of divorce lawyers practice — including disso queen Laura Wasser. By the way … is Liberty hot or what?

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ … although Liberty has lawyered up, her end game is NOT divorce. In fact, Liberty and Rupert have already been to a marriage and family therapist. Our sources say, when they were photographed together on Tuesday in Beverly Hills (above), they were coming out of an office building where they met with the psychologist.

Although Liberty is not wearing her wedding ring, we’re told her goal is figuring out why Rupert cheated and getting some sort of assurance he views what he did as a terrible mistake that he won’t repeat.

[From TMZ]

While I can't even imagine what Liberty feels like right now – with the two kids, in a city she doesn't like, with a philandering husband who bones his 22-year-old lead actress – I think I can safely say that Liberty seems like a much better person than me. I would be out for blood. I would be talking to the lawyers about taking it ALL. I would already be moving all of my crap back to London. But maybe Liberty is built of stronger stuff. I wonder if Laura Wasser is her lawyer? Wasser is one of the best divorce lawyers in LA, and Wasser has represented some of the most powerful women in Hollywood.

Photos courtesy of Pacific Coast News.
82109PCN_Liberty02 82109PCN_Liberty04 82109PCN_Liberty07 82109PCN_Liberty08

Kristen Stewart pulls out of ‘Cali’ & a London premiere: unprofessional or pragmatic?

Posted: 09 Aug 2012 05:46 AM PDT

Gah! There are 20 million new Kristen Stewart and Twihard Meltdown stories this morning. FOR WHY? What's surprising is how many of this morning's stories are not tabloid-related. Yesterday, we covered several of the reports in this week's tabloids, most of them revolving around whether or not Robert Pattinson would take Kristen Stewart back, or whether they've even broken up at all. I still don't know… but I tend to think they'll play nice until Breaking Dawn promotion is over, don't you? Meanwhile, here are some of the stories floating around:

*Shortly after the affair with Rupert Sanders broke, Kristen seemed to score a part in the film Cali. Alex Pettyfer was circling the project too, potentially as Kristen's love interest. But! Gossip Cop says that Kristen is no longer going to appear in the film, and that Amber Heard has been offered Kristen's role. Maybe it was just a bad project (it didn't sound good, honestly), or maybe Kristen is just going to devote herself to making Sparkles love her.

*Kristen has pulled out of the London premiere of On the Road, which was scheduled for August 16, a week from today. A source tells Radar, "Kristen won't be doing the red carpet for On The Road – she's too ashamed to show her face in public right now… she's running scared at the moment. There's also the dilemma of standing next to her co-star in the movie, Tom Sturridge. He's very close to Rob and Kristen thinks it would be awkward for her to promote the movie on the red carpet alongside him. Kristen is very proud of her work for On The Road, she grew up reading Kerouac novels and this is a production she always wanted to star in. If she appears at the London premiere, it will detract people from the movie itself and Kristen doesn't want that at all. She wants her performance and this film to be recognized for what it is – a great adaptation of a classic book." Is this unprofessional or simply pragmatic? I think it's both. On one side, it would have been a huge drama and "event" if she had come to the premiere, and she would have pulled focus in a bad way. On the other side… extra attention for the movie, and she would have made the professional move, you know?

*Kristen and Robert appear on the cover of this week's Entertainment Weekly – I showed the cover yesterday. It's basically a preview of Breaking Dawn Part 2, and the interviews with Kristen and Rob were done at Comic-Con, just a week before the scandal broke. Kristen was full of it, per usual:

Just days before the cheating scandal erupted, Kristen Stewart said she knew a lot of actors who could affect an artificial public persona – but she wasn’t one of them.

"I've never been able to fully form this thing, this persona, that some people are so f—ing good at. That's an art. I know a lot of actors [who can do that] and you guys aren't them," she said, gesturing to Lautner and Pattinson.

“I don’t like people like that,” Stewart told Entertainment Weekly at San Diego’s Comic-Con in mid-July. “People who are a complete non-person but somehow through the lens seem like they are on and interesting and engaged. … I don’t want anyone leaving and saying, ‘God, that girl is so fake.’ ”

She added: “People tell me to make it easier on myself and to play a character when I go out on carpets and stuff. But you know what? I’d rather be me.”

Stewart was interviewed by EW while sitting next to Pattinson and their costar Taylor Lautner to promote the latest Twilight installment, Breaking Dawn: Part 2.

The magazine reports, “Nothing seemed amiss” and that the trio “were particularly relaxed.”

About 10 days later, Stewart, 22, admitted to cheating on Robert Pattinson, 26 with her married Snow White and the Huntsman director.

[From EW & People Mag]

She doesn't want anyone calling her fake? Too bad. I think she's the fakest of fake bitches. She's always been this "affected" and trying-too-hard to be a hardcore, hipster chick. And considering she was in the midst of "faking" a loving relationship with Rob Pattinson while she was screwing around with Rupert Sanders… yeah. FAKE.

And to end this on a nicer note, Sparkles has been receiving lots of gifts, flowers and chocolates from fans in the wake of the scandal. So what does Sparkles do? He donates them to hospitals. A source tells Radar, "Robert has been incredibly touched by the support he has received from the Twihards since news of Kristen's affair with Rupert broke. He's been inundated with boxes of chocolates, roses, notes that have slammed Kristen and asked how he is, as well as bizarre marriage proposals. However, his kind-heart has got the better of him, and in a selfless act he decided to send all the gifts he received to local hospitals and senior citizens' homes. Robert didn't feel like he deserved any of the presents and didn't want them going to waste. So, he decided to redirect them to places he felt warranted receiving such gifts." Nice. I bet he kept some of the chocolates, though. Sparkles has a sweet tooth, and he loves his M&Ms.

Photos courtesy of VF and WENN.
wenn5841345 sparkles EW1

Kathie Lee Gifford lambasted for implying parents of addicts are failures

Posted: 09 Aug 2012 04:29 AM PDT


Kathie Lee Gifford puts her foot in it a lot. She recently asked Martin Short how his deceased wife was doing, and she just comes across as careless in general. Maybe that has something to do with all the wine she drinks on the job. Kathie Lee has a new interview with Family Circle in which she asserts that neither she nor Hoda are alcoholics despite how much they drink on television. She also says offhand that she must be doing something right as a mother because “my kids [son Cody, 22, and daughter Cassidy, 19] haven’t been arrested, in rehab or kicked out of school.” A lot of people took offense at that, and claimed that Kathie Lee was implying that drug addiction was the result of bad parenting. They’re laying into her on Facebook and sharing some sad stories of loss and addiction. Here are some comments from Facebook, along with a statement from an addiction professional:

Kathie Lee, I think you owe thousands of parents an apology for your rude comment. How dare you assume that you are a better parent because your children have not been in a rehab or been arrested. Really? Addiction is a illness that no one asks for. I hope you understand that no matter what kind of parent you are people young and old make mistakes that can be deadly to themselves. Shame on you, shame on you! May you never find out what it is like with your kids or grandkids………shame – shame – From Pamela

Wow, Kathie Lee Gifford, you really put your foot in your mouth on this one. I’ve already stopped watching The Today Show because of how Ann Curry was treated, and about to stop watching Kathie Lee and Hoda because of your uneducated remarks about drug addicts. I raised one daughter who graduated with two majors and has been very successful. I have raised another daughter who got involved with drugs and spent the last year in a drug rehab. Parents are not always to blame for their children’s successes or failures. Until you’ve walked in the shoes of parents of addicts, you need to keep your opinions to yourself or learn a little bit about the disease. – From Debbie

I have 3 lovely children that I raised all the same, my daughter, Jaycie died of an accidental drug overdose and battled the disease for 7 years, my other 2 boys are both in college leading full productive lives…..the disease does not discrimanate and I hope that it never effects you personally because you would have to eat your words….you are uneducated on this matter and need to make a public apology, your ignorance has hurt alot of people and you need to own it!!!!! I would appreciate it if you would read the petition that I have started and consider signing it and promoting it…Thank you, Sincerely, Susan – From Susan

Here is my son’s memorial page. Lost to addiction on 9/23/10 – a son, brother and Father! A beautiful soul with a disease. Think before you speak Kathi Lee – addiction is a disease and your words hurt. From Patty

Shame on you kathie lee for insinuating that parents are to blame if their children do drugs or are drop outs. Do you think if a husband cheats on his wife that it is the wifes fault? OH YES we all still remember you and Frank many years ago with your own situation. How would you feel if people blamed the wife. I DO NOT blame the wife, but some ignorant person who thinks like you do just might. Think about that please as you pray tonight to ask forgiveness for making good parents feel horrible about themselves. Forgive us if our children aren’t as perfect as you think yours are. – From Paul

It is shocking that someone like Kathie Lee would seemingly kick suffering parents when they are desperately trying to save their children's lives. Enough misinformation already. Addiction is a disease which affects over 30,000,000 Americans, approximately the same number of Americans suffering from diabetes. If bad parenting were causal of addiction, as Kathie Lee suggests, this number may be even higher. – From Ben Levenson, the founder of Origins Recovery Centers.

I was actually ready to defend Kathie Lee on this, since she was just speaking carelessly and you have to read into what she said to get the meaning. Then I read the whole interview and it’s clear that’s what she meant. She made another statement in which she says that parents are responsible for their adult children’s behavior:

Q. What’s the biggest mistake parents make?
A. Letting kids be selfish brats. That’s why too many adults are grown-up children who still throw tantrums, have road rage and hurl profanities at each other. I’d rather not contribute to the problem, so I’ve tried to teach Cody and Cassidy the art of sharing and the true meaning of “please” and “thank you.”

[From Family Circle]

I agree that kids need to be taught respect and manners, but that doesn’t translate to the assumption that all people who act rude had bad parents! You do what you can as a parent, and then your child grows up, leaves home and makes their own decisions. Kathie Lee’s kids just left home, she has no idea what she’s talking about when it comes to how they’ll do out in the world. Kathie Lee needs to put down the chardonnay and think before she speaks.

Did you know Kathie Lee has a children’s book?

Photo credit: WENN.com

Did Jennifer Aniston dump Justin Theroux after he refused to commit to her?

Posted: 09 Aug 2012 04:29 AM PDT

As I mentioned yesterday, there are some rumors circulating that Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are either on the rocks, or they've split up completely. I thought the rumors were just based on my easy observation that Justin was in NYC and LA for two weeks while Jennifer worked in North Carolina, and wasn't that weird because usually they're joined at the hip? That seemed to be the gist of the UK rumors about JustJen, but as you can see, Star Mag has decided to one-up the JustJen Breakup Rumors by adding some new layers. According to Star (via HL), Jennifer demanded a commitment, Justin was all "meh" and so Jennifer has had him followed while they're apart!!! Epic.

After waiting two years for a proposal from her boyfriend Justin Theroux, Jennifer Aniston has finally reached her breaking point, according to a new report! Following a romantic dinner at Giorgio Baldi restaurant in Santa Monica, CA, on July 11, the 41-year-old stood her ground and allegedly demanded an ultimatum.

"The dinner did not last very long, and they left abruptly and walked out separately," said a witness at Baldi restaurant. "In the car, they sat apart, on opposite sides. She was burying her face in her hands."

"Jen said, 'I need a commitment, and I need it now,'" an insider tells Star. Only, instead of a dropping down to one knee and confessing his undying love, Justin reportedly shrugged his shoulders.

"That was the moment the writing was on the wall for Jen," adds the insider. "It crystalized in her mind that Justin isn't the one for her."

Devastated by the turn of events, Jen allegedly told Justin that they should go their separate ways. "Justin pleaded for a second chance, but for her the love is gone."

If Justin's fear of commitment was the only factor, perhaps the two could've found a way to reconcile, but it seems marriage wasn't the only issue at hand. "Looking back, Jen never fully trusted Justin," says a friend of the actress. And perhaps for good reason.

Throughout his relationship with Jen, Justin always had insisted on remaining friendly with his ex-girlfriend of 14 years, Heidi Bivens. Lately, their friendship had allegedly become closer than ever. "Heidi and Justin have been talking for months, and Jennifer had no idea," reveals an insider. "But she started getting suspicious."

Mere days after their reported breakup, Jen's suspicions were allegedly confirmed. "To give her closure, Jen even had someone following Justin in New York while she was away," explains a friend. "He got together with Heidi within days of Jen leaving. It seems like Justin couldn't wait to be rid of Jen so he could cut loose."

[From Hollywood Life]

Don't you love how Jennifer's (alleged) spying is easily explained away? "To give her closure, Jen even had someone following Justin in New York while she was away…" It was FOR CLOSURE y'all. She was just mourning the death of her relationship by having her boyfriend followed while she was out of town. If it was any other woman, that action would not be framed in that way, like OF COURSE she had him followed, it was for closure, what do you want?

As for the main part of the story – Jennifer demanding a commitment, Justin's hipster apathy… eh. I think Justin is apathetic, for sure. He and Heidi Bivens never got engaged or married and they were together for 14 years – I would be willing to bet that Justin is simply against marriage. But I do think it's unfair to paint the current version of Aniston as a fairy-tale-seeking, needy, "YOU NEED TO PUT A RING ON IT" type of woman. She's not Jennifer Lopez, you know. Everything that Aniston has been saying lately leads me to believe that maybe she's fine with not getting married too.

And it seems like Aniston’s reps took this seriously enough to respond – I love what Huvane deems important enough to deny.

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are over? Not so fast. A new report in Star magazine claims that Aniston broke up with Theroux after a year-and-a-half of dating, allegedly because he wasn’t ready to commit.

But the 43-year-old actress’ rep countered to Wonderwall, “It’s once again just another fabrication to sell magazines and has no relationship to reality.”

Among Star mag’s supposed bits of evidence was Theroux’s recent dinner at NYC’s ABC Kitchen with a “mystery blonde.” In fact, the unidentified woman is actually actress/comedienne Amy Sedaris, an old friend, a source tells Us Weekly. More proof that the twosome are stronger than ever? While Aniston shoots We’re the Miller in North Carolina, Theroux enjoyed a group dinner in NYC with some of her closest friends July 30, a second insider says.

The Wanderlust actor, 40, dined at Elio’s in NYC with Aniston’s BFF and Friends costar Courteney Cox plus Laura Dern. Cox, 48, brought her daughter Coco, 8, who is Aniston’s goddaughter; Dern, 45, brought her son Ellery, 10, and daughter Jaya, 7, to the cozy get-together. “Everyone seemed to be having fun,” the source adds.

[From Us Weekly]

Hm. The “source” seems to know a lot about Justin’s whereabouts, right? Aniston totally had him followed. Basically, they totally could have broken up. Why not? Let's see if we can shame Justin into flying to North Carolina to prove his love!!!

Photos courtesy of WENN, Fame/Flynet.
star FFN_Aniston_Theroux_MJA_061312_9183327 wenn3938304 FFN_Theroux_Justin_BJJCRE_072612_50843776 FFN_Theroux_Justin_TEACHFF_072212_50840072

Princess Choupette Lagerfeld gets another mag spread: overexposed & try-hard?

Posted: 09 Aug 2012 04:26 AM PDT

OMG. Karl Lagerfeld allowed Choupette, his darling kitty, to pose for yet another magazine photo shoot, and he gave ANOTHER interview about his fluffy little princess. This is Choupette's second magazine spread in a week! A few days ago, I covered Choupette's extensive photo shoot with I-D Mag, and now here she is in Harper's Bazaar. Choupette is such a famewhore. She's so try-hard. Except that it's working! I love hearing about Choupette. I can't believe how jealous I am of this cat. Anyway, you can read Karl's full interview with Bazaar here – and it's definitely worth a read. It's ALL-CHOUPETTE. Here are some highlights:

KRISTINA O’NEILL: I’m sorry to hear that Choupette was sick last night.
KARL LAGERFELD: Yes, but she is better. She had eaten something she wasn’t supposed to eat. They had changed her food because she’s grown-up now, and the food was not right yet. So I had the doctor come in the middle of the night.

KO: I’m glad she has 24-hour medical attention.
KL: The doctor had never seen a cat with so many people taking care of her. You know, she has two maids, and the driver takes care of her too.

KO: Are you sure she doesn’t have an attitude?
KL: She has an attitude like a princess.

KO: Does she meow a lot, or is she a purrer?
KL: No, no, no—everything is done with the eyes. She knows exactly what she wants.

KO: Tell me about her eating habits.
KL: She goes in the kitchen and sits in front of the food. She doesn’t like to eat on the floor, so I have to put the food on the table. Her dishes are by Goyard. She has one for water, one for her little croquette, and one for her pâté. You have to serve everything, and she makes a choice.

KO: Does she have a favorite person besides you?
KL: I hope not! But, yes, the two maids, especially one called Françoise. They spend hours together and do her beauty jobs, her hair, and all those things, and they have moments of tenderness with her. They have to write in the book exactly what they’re doing. Because there’s a diary, I know everything.

KO: Does she get brushed a lot?
KL: Yes, she has to. You know, she has long white hair. Two times a day.

KO: Has she ever used Klorane hair powder like you?
KL: No, never. That’s not necessary. Anyway, everything with a spray she hates. Room spray or even perfume—she hates it!

KO: She doesn’t like Chanel No. 5?
KL: No, no, no. She likes the smell of juicy food.

KO: So what does she play with?
KL: She likes strange toys, toys that aren’t supposed to be toys. She plays with pieces of wood, pieces of paper, shopping bags. She loves shopping bags.

KO: Are they all Chanel?
KL: No, her favorite one is a huge Colette shopping bag that’s under the kitchen table. She spends hours in there and brings all her toys in there. And when I’m in bed, sometimes she comes and brings all her toys in my bed.

KO: She must have met a lot of people in the fashion industry by now.
KL: Yes, everybody wants her, but I say no! She’s really a stunning beauty. Her eyes are blue, blue, blue, blue, blue. And also her movement is so beautiful.

KO: Does she scratch? Does she have claws?
KL: Yes, the doctor does her manicure. She hates when we do it ourselves. The only time she makes a scandal is then.

KO: How much time a day does she spend sleeping?
KL: Quite a lot. I don’t know; I’m not there all the time. But when I’m working, she sits next to me. And when I want to write letters, she sits on the papers because she doesn’t want me to write letters.

KO: Do you wish you’d gotten a cat sooner?
KL: No, I never thought I would like cats.

KO: Because you’re a dog person?
KL: I love dogs, but dogs, you have to be in the country with dogs. I cannot walk a dog on the street. Cats take better care of themselves; they like to be alone. Cats are better in the house.

KO: Would you ever think about getting a second cat?
KL: No, no, no, no, no. She’s the one.

[From Harper's Bazaar]

Aw, you know what this is? Karl Lagerfeld has never had a cat before. He is a first-time cat person, and he's discovering the joy of cat-ownership. Except "ownership" isn't the right word. Choupette isn't owned by Karl. She is his life partner, his roommate, his little fluffy friend and confidante. Choupette is the daughter Karl never had. FOR REAL.

Photos courtesy of Harper's Bazaar.
choupette2 choupette1

Kate Bosworth confirms her engagement to Michael Polish in a Vogue blog

Posted: 09 Aug 2012 04:25 AM PDT

It's been a while since I've written about Kate Bosworth. It's not that there weren't new photos – The Bos can't go a week without being pap'd, you know. It's just that… The Bos is kind of boring these days. She's loved up with director Michael Polish, she doesn't have much of a career, and she's just… I don't know… so try-hard? Anyway, back in April, we had a lot of new photos of The Bos and Polish at Coachella. Some eagle-eyed commenters noticed that Kate and Michael seemed to be wearing wedding-y looking rings. A tabloid later claimed that Kate and Michael had already "exchanged vows" in some kind of Buddhist wedding ceremony, and while I wouldn't put it past her, I tended to think that if (and when) Kate and Michael get married, she'll really make it into a big deal. She'll try to score a magazine cover with her wedding.

Here's further proof of my theory… Kate confirmed that Michael is "her fiancé" for the first time… in VOGUE. Because that's what private people do, y'all. They confirm their engagement in a Vogue travel blog. Here's the first paragraph of Kate's first-person blog post about Seoul, South Korea:

On our first day in Seoul, my fiancé, Michael Polish, and I venture out to discover Changdeokgung Palace. As soon as we enter, it is like magically being transported to a different world—this awe-inspiring, sprawling place was originally built in 1405. We explore ancient towers, pavilions, and the beautiful "secret gardens," and the feeling is serene, peaceful, and ancient. What is interesting about Seoul is the juxtaposition between modern-day skyscrapers, towering over ancient preserved buildings. One can sit at the top of the steps of an old palace and observe the extraordinary detail of a hand painted mosaic ceiling, only to look to the left and see the steel glass structures of today.

[Via Vogue]

So, they're engaged. For real. She just said it in Vogue. How does this make you feel? Relieved that it’s not Alex Skarsgard? Mad that she gets her own Vogue travel blog? Jealous that she’ll be the slimmest bride ever? Well, I'm kind of happy for her. I hope that she and Michael are happy together. I hope she hustles the hell out of her wedding and drops little tidbits to People about who is designing her wedding gown and what her "something borrowed" is. Congrats, Bos.

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn3931521 wenn4007292 wenn3968909 wenn5863683

No comments:

Post a Comment