Thursday, August 2, 2012

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Kristen Stewart & Rupert Sanders will probably work together again, of course

Posted: 02 Aug 2012 08:54 AM PDT

Is it just me or is the "industry" side of the Kristen Stewart-Rupert Sanders affair really interesting? Conventional wisdom says that Kristen Stewart will be able to survive the Twihard Meltdown and that losing her Twihard fanbase might actually be better for her in the long run. But! I do think that Kristen will still be feeling the (negative) effects of the scandal on her career for years to come. I do think the scandal will propel the last Twilight movie (opening in November) into a stratospheric box office – everyone will see that dumb movie now. As for Rupert Sanders… will he come out of this with his career? Eh. Probably. He didn't have a high profile before this, and while this sounds really harsh (and it's not how I feel personally), most people don't care about his perceived "personal problems" and "marriage problems" because his wife isn't very famous in her own right. If he was married to someone well-known, it would have been a bigger deal for him.

While Summit scrambles (?) to figure out how to work the Breaking Dawn Part II publicity schedule (more on that in a moment), there's still another "industry" story that many have been ignoring: when Snow White and the Huntsman became a financial success, Kristen Stewart proved that she could carry a non-Twilight film and that she could "deliver" a solid box office. So Universal immediately greenlighted a sequel to SWATH. With Kristen. And Rupert Sanders. Radar says that Liberty Ross has demanded that Rupert pull out as director:

Rupert Sanders has been told by wife Liberty Ross to forget about directing Snow White and the Huntsman 2 if he wants to win her back, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting. The British model gave the stern warning to the movie director in a desperate bid to save their marriage after revelations he had an affair with Kristen Stewart .

Sanders, 41, was originally lined up to direct the sequel after it became a box office success. However, he is yet to sign an agreement with Universal Pictures who are considering putting someone else in the director's chair.

"Liberty let it be known in no uncertain terms that Rupert can't direct the sequel to Snow White and the Huntsman," a source revealed. "They are trying to work things out after he was caught having an affair, and that is one of the sticking points. She just doesn't want him to ever work with Kristen again. Rupert is obviously disappointed because Snow White and the Huntsman was his directorial debut, and he had hoped on building on that with a follow-up after some decent reviews.

"But he knows his actions were inexcusable, and he's going to have to bite the bullet and listen to his wife on this one. Also, when Rupert signed up for Snow White and the Huntsman, he didn't know he was going to get a chance to direct a sequel. His contract with Universal was only for one movie. It was a verbal agreement that he was to take the reigns on the sequel, nothing was ever signed. Kristen, as the film's lead, will get preference over Rupert and Universal will just find another director," the source said.

[From Radar]

In an interesting turn of events, The Hollywood Reporter claims that as far as Universal is concerned, Rupert is still on board to direct the sequel. But Kristen is contractually obligated for the sequel, while Rupert is not. Right now his attachment to the film is basically "Well, he did a good job the first time, and if he wants to direct the sequel, he can." Even if he doesn't end up directing, I think the chances are pretty good that Rupert would end up producing the sequel, don't you? Which means that any way you slice it, Kristen and Rupert are going to work together again. Which is epic.

Now, as for Summit and their headache. One week after Us Weekly published the Kristen-Rupert photos, Summit finally got around to issuing a statement about their plans for the publicity tour. The statement:

In an exclusive statement to EW, Summit's president of worldwide marketing, Nancy Kirkpatrick says: "While it is studio policy not to comment on the personal lives of actors, Summit is moving full steam ahead and looking forward to this November's opening of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2. We are confident that the film delivers amazing entertainment for our passionate fans and general audience alike."

[Via EW]

What do you think Summit executives are most worried about? That Rob Pattinson will dump Kristen and refuse to be photographed with her or do press with her? Or that they'll stay together in some weird kind of limbo and everything will just be awkward and forced and everyone will be creeped out?

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn4006026 wenn3899762 wenn3916033 wenn5855567 wenn3887008

Jenna Fischer lost the baby weight over 10 months without a chef or a nanny

Posted: 02 Aug 2012 08:32 AM PDT

Jenna Fischer

Jenna Fischer is saying great things again about how women shouldn’t have to confirm to ridiculous body ideals immediately after giving birth. Last year, she spoke of standing in solidarity with those who don’t leave the hospital wearing size 2 jeans, and a few months ago, she admitted to being angered by the trend of posing in a bikini at six weeks postpartum. Her reasoning is that bringing another life into this world is something that women shouldn’t necessarily rush to hide, but of course there’s always going to be that awful pressure for celebrities and non-famous people alike.

Well now Jenna has lost her baby weight, and she asserts that it took ten full months for her to lose the extra pounds. She insists that it just wasn’t a priority to her because she’s busy raising her son and working too. So she basically spends all of her off-set time with her baby, and she doesn’t rely on a nanny or a chef to give her more opportunities to get back in shape really fast. It’s basically impossible not to like this woman, right?

Jenna Fischer rose to fame thanks to her role as Pam Beesly Halpert on NBC’s hit show “The Office,” but she doesn’t view herself as a celebrity.

“It’s so funny because I think there's the perception that every [famous] woman has a driver and a chef and a personal trainer and a nanny,” the actress, who’s mom to 10-month-old son Weston Lee, tells PEOPLE.

“I don't have any of those things. Like other working moms, I’m trying to figure out how to balance it all.”

Adds Fischer, “When I say I’m going jogging with my son or eating certain things or whatever, there's a tendency to be cynical and say, ‘Of course, because someone cooked it for her’ — or ‘Of course she’s on a date, because she had her nanny watch the baby.' No, absolutely not. I want people to know that.”

The actress, who acknowledges that she’s “fortunate to have steady work, health insurance and a paycheck,” says that even so, “I’m just trying to figure out how to do [everything] myself.”

Because of her lack of outside help, Fischer, 38, has to sacrifice things like working out in order to devote time to her son. Instead, she focuses on eating healthy. “I didn’t start exercising until Weston was six months old and was taking regular naps,” she says. “When I go back to work on the show, I’m probably just going to have to take a break from any of that extra working out. I think just getting through the day will be enough.”

Fischer, who is now back to her pre-baby weight, says the process did not come easy but that slow and steady did, in fact, win the race. “It’s taken me every day of 10 months to lose the weight,” she explains. “I did it slowly and I did it moderately. It was important for me to lose it. I was a fit and active person before I had my son, but if there's one thing I could do for a new mom, it’d be to alleviate her of any guilt or any stress over the idea of having her body look a certain way.”

Fischer says having a blissful family life leaves her more fulfilled than having a smaller pant size. “Making me a happier mama is just being with my baby,” she says. “It’s such a weird thing that after having a baby, you’re supposed to look like you've never had a baby. Well, I'm proud that I had a baby! I don’t see any harm in celebrating that.”

With her husband Lee Kirk and their new addition, life for Fischer is pretty much perfect. “It looks like I need to get some new goals because I’m kind of living my dream right now,” she admits. “[My husband] is amazing. He’s such a good father. I’m very lucky. I came to Los Angeles and wanted more than anything to be on a comedy TV show like Cheers. My other goal was to marry a great man and have a family.”

[From People]

I do recall that after having my daughter, all I wanted to do was be with her while I wasn’t working, and the idea of heading out to a gym at that point was a fully impossible one. Sure, my mother-in-law would have gladly taken care of her for a few hours, but I couldn’t bear to leave my girl’s side. Things are different now, and I go to the gym while my daughter’s at school, or I take her with me, which is an adventure in itself. So I’m glad that there’s at least one celebrity out there who will admit that it’s not the most important thing in the world to have a fantastic set of abs right after popping out a kid. Jenna also words things so well in terms of “celebrating” her son’s birth and not seeing the point in hiding her maternal pride.

Jenna Fischer

Jenna Fischer

Photos courtesy of WENN

wenn3882050 wenn3882044 wenn3788992

Michael Fassbender with short hair & a great suit in London: would you hit it?

Posted: 02 Aug 2012 08:30 AM PDT

SON OF A…!!!!! Yesterday, I saw that other sites had new Michael Fassbender photos, but I checked the photo ID and thought, "Damn, we don't have access to them anyway." But we had them the whole time!!!! So, you're welcome. NEW FASSY!!! He shaved. He cut his hair. He's wearing a really nice suit. He's still a glorious ginger. And the Fassdong is present and accounted for, thank you very much. I guess we now know (for sure) that Fassy "dresses to the left" (his left). Not only is the Fassdong a southpaw (you know what I mean, LOL), but I'm pretty sure Fassy is going commando in these photos. Bless his heart. And L’Fassdong.

Anyway, Fassy is in London now – the suit and the haircut is for his role in The Counselor, which had a really fast preproduction, right? Fassy had been in Louisiana filming Twelve Years a Slave with Steve McQueen, and I'm guessing he started The Counselor just a short time after Slave wrapped. This is the Ridley Scott movie where Fassy plays a lawyer who gets in over his head about something something. Angelina Jolie was rumored to be involved – possibly playing Fassy's character's fiance, but the part ended up going to Cameron Diaz. Or something, there were a lot of rumors about this one, actually. One of the rumors ended up coming true – Brad Pitt took a small part in the film, making it Brad's first film with Ridley Scott since Thelma & Louise. You know Brad and Fassy adore each other, right? Because they do. Fassy has talked a lot about Brad opening up some doors for him in Hollywood.

Anyway, back to the photos… Fassdong, ginger, etc. I do seem to prefer Fassy when he's a bit more unkempt. I like him with some scruff, and when his hair is longer. He just looks… hotter when he looks more wild and untamed. Of course, I would still peel this suit off of him with my tongue. I'm not saying otherwise.

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn4016238 wenn4016234 wenn4016235 wenn4016236 wenn4016237 wenn4016239 wenn4016242 wenn4016244 wenn4016243

Prince Harry in a Team GB navy button-down at the Olympics: would you hit it?

Posted: 02 Aug 2012 07:58 AM PDT

Here are some new photos of Prince Harry "watching the swimming event" yesterday at the Olympics. I do not know WHICH swimming event or anything (I was just quoting WENN). That's not the point of this post! The point of this post is… Harry… in a navy Team GB button-down and great jeans… looking hot. This post is about the many (hot) faces of Harry. I love how involved he gets. I love his boyish enthusiasm. I love the way he seems to be muffling his laugh… perhaps he's chuckling over some athlete screwing up? Because I do that too, and then I feel guilty for laughing. But really, how can we not devote more time to Harry wearing a navy shirt? Navy is his color. Navy looks AMAZING on Harry. He should wear navy more often.

Harry has been all over the place during the Olympics thus far. I like how Harry, William and Kate have been going to all kinds of events – not just the biggest ones. Harry and William were at Men's Gymnastics the other night, and they saw Team GB win the gold in rowing yesterday too (they were thrilled!). Harry has also been spending time with the athletes, and with some young people in London. Reportedly, he spoke to a "group of youngsters" during a Clarence House reception, and he said: "As soon as I left school it was impossible for me to play sport anywhere. As soon as people finish school, there doesn’t seem to be opportunities for sport.” Interestingly enough, Team GB is facing some criticism in their home country because many of the athletes have been privately educated – politicians are complaining that the public schools haven't been focused enough on sports.

My friends over at Prince Harry Watch have been keeping tabs on all things Harry – you can follow them on Twitter here.

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn4017587 wenn4017586 wenn4017591 wenn4017593 wenn4017595 wenn4017596

Taylor Swift has been “swept off her feet” by 18-year-old Conor Kennedy

Posted: 02 Aug 2012 06:16 AM PDT

Are you surprised that Taylor Swift, 22, is dating an 18-year-old Kennedy boy? I am. I had never realized that Swifty was so "into" the Kennedy family. But she is. It's now been established that Swifty is dating Robert Kennedy Jr.'s son Conor. Swifty and Conor have been spotted all around Hyannis Port and Cape Cod over the past few weeks, after initial media reports (a month ago) claimed that Swifty was actually into Patrick Schwarzenegger, the 18-year-old son of Arnold and Maria Shriver. Some disagree and some agree with me that it's a very big deal when the girl is 22 years old (and a musical superstar) and the boy is 18 years old (and a Kennedy). That's a big difference in ages, in experiences, in social spheres, in everything. But Swifty is trying to sell this idea that Conor "swept her off her feet". FOR REAL.

Fresh into his relationship with Taylor Swift, has Conor Kennedy already joined the ranks of her famous ex-boyfriends – including John Mayer, Taylor Lautner and Joe Jonas – whose memories with the country crooner play out in her music?

Not so fast, according to one source, who says this love song is still being written, with Swift falling hard for the son of Robert Kennedy Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy.

“They have been dating for a bit,” says the source. “She is swept off her feet.”

Age is clearly not a factor – he’s 18 and she’s 22 – but what may be is the Grammy winner’s affection for his extended family. Even before they were spotted getting cozy, Swift made no secret of her fascination with the Kennedys.

She attended the Sundance Film Festival last January to take in his aunt Rory Kennedy’s HBO documentary, Ethel, about her mother (and Conor’s grandmother).

“She really just loves my mother, which is so sweet,” Rory Kennedy told ABC News some time ago. “I’m a huge fan of hers – I have young girls and we had been to a few of her concerts.”

“I met with her at one of them, and she had read a ton of books about our family,” Rory continued. “She was inspired and wrote a song.”

And Swift said in an interview in February’s Vogue: “The only time in my life I have ever been star-struck was meeting Caroline and Ethel Kennedy. I got to spend the afternoon with Ethel a couple of weeks ago,” she added. “She is one of my favorites because you look back at the pictures of her and Bobby, and they always look like they are having the most fun out of everybody. You know, eleven kids, all these exotic animals on their property.”

She went on to say, “I’ve read a lot about them.”

[From People]

I hope Swifty HAS read a lot about them. I hope she read the bad parts of those books as well as the interesting, awesome parts. Because with Kennedy greatness comes Kennedy awfulness. And Kennedy men aren't really known for making the best boyfriends and husbands. Besides that, I just don't see how an 18-year-old Kennedy boy (who just lost his mom, FTLOG) is suddenly the most romantic, perfect, sparkly boyfriend ever and HE is the one who is sweeping Swifty off her feet.

Meanwhile, Rory Kennedy (Conor's aunt) and Ethel Kennedy (Conor's grandmother and widow of RFK) have given Swifty their approval. Ethel said she didn't set Swifty up with Conor: "As for my involvement, certainly not. Rory [Kennedy] went to a concert.” And Rory confirmed: “I went to a concert with my two daughters and that’s how it all started. She’s a great friend of all of ours. She’s awesome and we love her.” When asked if Swifty would be welcomed into the Kennedy clan, Ethel said, "We should be so lucky!”

Oh, an eyewitness told Us Weekly that last Friday, "Conor put his arm around Taylor and they kissed behind the boat shed." How 50 Shades. If you've read the book, you know what goes down in the boatshed.

Photos courtesy of WENN, Twitter.
swifty FFN_TeenChoice_Awards_KMFF_072212_50839902 wenn4001776

Jessica Biel in pink Dior for the ‘Total Recall’ premiere: too sweet or just right?

Posted: 02 Aug 2012 05:24 AM PDT

Here are some photos from last night's LA premiere of Total Recall. The ads keep playing during the Olympics and I just think, "Eh." It's not that it looks actively bad or anything – I think I would actually enjoy seeing Kate Beckinsale in her role in particular. But I just don't get why they remade the original when the original is… actually really good. Like, the original Total Recall is one of Arnold Schwarzenegger's best films, in my opinion. I guess we're supposed to be jazzed that a "proper actor" like Colin Farrell is in the lead, but from the trailer, it doesn't even seem like Colin was jazzed with the remake either. Anyway… back to the photos…

Jessica Biel wore this pink Christian Dior. With pockets! And lots of gaudy jewelry. And she fixed her hair a little bit. Look at that… no more bangs trauma! I have to wonder… Biel recently said that she and Justin haven't set a wedding date yet, and I kind of think Jessica won't get married until her unfortunate bangs are completely grown out. So, I do like the "side-swept" whatever you want to call it. And her hair looks healthy, and her makeup job looks pretty. Basically, everything from the neck up looks fine. As for the Dior… it's cute. It's sweet. The pockets are too oversized, and the cut of the dress is not flattering on Biel's body. And there's too much jewelry – I think Biel should have gone without the necklace. Overall, it seems like a "prom" look. And I wonder if Justin styled her.

Kate Beckinsale wore this hideous Armani Prive. Kate loves a long gown for any occasion (it's her "thing"), but THIS gown? It's awful. And it's all about that terrible, cheap-looking print.

Colin Farrell and his sister Claudine. Claudine is pretty, but that's an awful dress and those are cheap-looking shoes. Colin looks meh. My biscuits are all, "Blah."

Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn4017150 wenn4017648 wenn4017641 wenn4017217 wenn4017135 wenn4017028 wenn4017031 wenn4017027

Robert Pattinson suspected something was “off” with Kristen weeks earlier

Posted: 02 Aug 2012 04:34 AM PDT

Yesterday, we covered much of the Twihard Meltdown 2012 news coming out of Us Weekly and People Magazine's cover stories this week. My take: Us Weekly, the outlet that broke the news, is aiming to get Robert Pattinson's side of the situation – they're setting him up to be the Katie Holmes/Jennifer Aniston of the breakup. People Magazine seems to be getting more leaks from Kristen Stewart's team, thus that ham-fisted attempt by a "source" to make Kristen into a poor, pitiful victim "lured" into a horrible situation by an evil man! Yeah. That version isn't really flying with me either. Anyway, I got the chance to read Us Weekly's full cover story, and I thought you might enjoy some more highlights:

*Rob is "talking about Stewart incessantly. Though Pattinson is avoid her, he can't wrap his mind around her actions." A source close to Rob says, "He's very self-aware and he understands that she was acting out. But now he's wondering if Kristen cheated on him with other guys too."

*Rob has been reading everything online, "He's demanding to know the truth. And there's so much bulls—t coming out, he doesn't know what to believe."

*Rob's suspicions: He had a feeling something was up! "Rob suspected something because Kristen is normally very relaxed about her phone… and she was being really weird lately." Rob had even confronted her about being secretive, "but she reassured him nothing was going on… [but now Rob] is disgusted because he had a feeling about this director."

*Rupert Sanders "would stare at Kristen on set" while they were filming SWATH. A source says Rupert was "obsessed with Kristen while filming. She was kind of oblivious to it. But I think Rob saw it."

*A "security source" on the set of SWATH says: "I remember one time in Pembrokeshire last October. Kristen and Rupert were talking and he tucked her hair behind her ear. Their conversations would always be quiet and personal… [but] when he would talk to Charlize Theron, it be a lot of banter – just like two mates."

*The SWATH cast and director Rupert Sanders had dinner together in Berlin on May 15, and Rupert and Kristen stuck close together. Charlize left first, and Kristen and Rupert stayed to "talk". But! A source from the set of SWATH says: "I don't think they were having an affair on the set of Snow White. It started up after the movie and press tour."

*A source: "No one can believe how totally self-destructive this was. It's almost like [Kristen] wanted the public to hate her more."

*Kristen's parents are Team Sparkles too. John Stewart and Jules Mann-Stewart "feel Kristen has really embarrassed herself and don't blame Rob for not calling her back. This is not the Kristen they know."

*Will Rob forgive her? "Rob doesn't know if he should forgive her. He doesn't know what to do. His whole experience of coming into fame was with Kristen. He was dependent on her. I don't know how he'll function alone."

[From Us Weekly, print edition]

There's more about how Rob's friends are worried about him and how pretty much everybody who worked on the Twilight movies is now solidly Team Rob. Basically, it sounds like everyone is trying to build him up. You know what I think is weird? Despite all of the talk about Rob being "self-aware" and "trying to understand why Kristen did this"… I have to wonder why we aren't having a conversation about the always-fragile male ego. I don't know of ANY dude who would be able to go through this enormously public humiliation, having his girlfriend screw around and there are photos and everyone is talking about it – I just don't see how Rob or any dude could get past the enormity of it. It's not just cheating – it's a catastrophe that involves a billion-dollar franchise, millions of fans, and every single person knowing that your little girlfriend has a wandering biscuit. Do you know of any dude who could get past that?

Meanwhile, if all of this isn't bad enough, Rob has to get into gear in less than two weeks and begin to promote Cosomoplis. The film is being released on August 17, and Rob already had a bunch of press and red carpet commitments for the days leading up to the release. There were some reports that he had already begun to cancel some stuff, but his rep tells People, "Cosmopolis is a film that Robert is very proud of and looks forward to supporting. No confirmed engagements have been canceled. Any reports to the contrary are inaccurate.” So, he's due at the NYC premiere on August 13, and a press conference the following day. Poor Rob.

Photos courtesy of WENN.
sparkles wenn5851627 wenn3909461 wenn3610407

Lindsay Lohan went on a cracked-out shopping binge yesterday, because why not?

Posted: 02 Aug 2012 04:33 AM PDT

I'm assuming these photos are Lindsay Lohan's version of a cracked-out victory lap. Lindsay was photographed yesterday as she blew (ha) through several stores, including XIV Karats in Beverly Hills and Make Up For Ever on Robertson. I'm assuming The Canyons has finished filming, and that's why she was out and about? She's spending money that she doesn't have… maybe she's using someone else's credit card? Perhaps. It wouldn't surprise me.

Anyway, the paparazzi got tons of shots of Crackie in her specially selected outfit. I don't get this outfit at all – it's like a crackie version of Julia Roberts' Pretty Woman-going-shopping outfit, right? Vivian wore a men's white shirt and her hooker mini-skirt. Lindsay is wearing a men's white shirt, completely demolished jean shorts and a busted hat. The shorts are particularly unfortunate, right? We can see straight through them, and I'm really not sure what we're even looking at. Is she even wearing underwear? Gross.

TMZ has a story about one of Lindsay's old car accidents… remember when she hit a paparazzo back in 2010? I barely remember that, and I probably covered it. She gets into SO many car accidents, I tend to only remember the big ones, like when she runs over a baby or totals her rented Porsche and then lies to the cops about it. Anyway, Lindsay is blaming the paparazzo for standing there while she was driving, basically:

Lindsay Lohan believes a stupid paparazzo stupidly stepped in front of her car back in 2010 … and it’s his own stupid fault he got hit … this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

TMZ broke the story … a photog named Grigor Balyan sued Lindsay in January, claiming he was shooting her car as it drove away from a Hollywood nightclub — and her assistant plowed into him under Lindsay’s direction, causing him orthopedic and neurologic injuries.

But Lindsay’s ready to go to war over the allegations — filing her response in L.A. County Superior this week, claiming Balyan “carelessly put himself near a moving automobile” and caused his OWN injuries.

Lindsay insists she shouldn’t have to pay him squat. A judge has yet to rule.

[From TMZ]

Eh. Of course she's not taking responsibility for any of it. Rule #1 of The Lohans: "It's not my fault. It's someone else's fault. And if someone tries to blame you for something, SUE." That being said, I don't really find this paparazzo all that sympathetic. Everyone knows that when Lindsay is behind the wheel, you just need to back the f—k away.

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet and WENN.
wenn4016665 lindsay lohan 020812 FFN_Lohan_Lindsay_MOE_080112_50848202 FFN_Lohan_Lindsay_MOE_080112_50848198 wenn4016662 wenn4016658

Macaulay Culkin denies he’s addicted to heroin, so what’s going on with him?

Posted: 02 Aug 2012 04:32 AM PDT


Macaulay in a photo dated 2-12-12

The last time we saw photos of Macaulay Culkin, looking incredibly thin and strung out in February, his rep issued an old-timey statement about it wasn’t true that Macaulay was unhealthy and how we shouldn’t gossip about him or something. At the time, his rep said “Macaulay Culkin is in perfectly good health. For Entertainment Tonight—or any other media outlet —to speculate otherwise is reckless, irresponsible and destructive. We implore them to discontinue the rumor.” That’s straight out of the 50s, right? Well Macaulay’s rep has issued another statement in response to The Enquirer’s sad story that his client is addicted to heroin, Oxycontin, and a cocktail of other dangerous prescription drugs. He says it’s not true, basically, but he uses such an old fashioned approach that it’s kind of funny:

A rep for Macaulay tells TMZ, the reports claiming Culkin is addicted to heroin and assorted hallucinogenics is “not only categorically without merit, but it is also impossibly and ridiculously fictitious.”

The rep adds, “We beseech the responsible media to consider the source and its reputation and to please not perpetuate this destructive and insulting story by pursuing it any further.”

[From TMZ]

How old is that guy issuing the statement? There’s hardly any “responsible media” anymore, and you can’t just try and appeal to people’s sense of decency when it comes to repeating gossip. Plus, The Enquirer may have a bad reputation but they broke the John Edwards story and they’ve had a lot of scoops over the years.

Let’s assume this is true, that Macaulay isn’t addicted to drugs and that he’s just very thin. Every time we’ve seen him this year he’s been photographed with a can of Red Bull. There are even photos of him from last week with a Red Bull. (We don’t have access to those photos, you can see them on this link, thanks to Sanna for pointing them out.) Being hopped up on caffeine constantly doesn’t make your eyes look glassed over and make you lose weight until your clothes are hanging off of you. Plus I’ve heard that Red Bull is an addict’s drink of choice, remember Demi Moore and her constant Red Bull before her breakdown? She was said to be chasing Adderall with Red Bull, and they’re both stimulants, which would explain how thin she got. Macaulay doesn’t look like a healthy 31 year-old guy with a simple Red Bull habit.

Speaking of Demi, a few of you have mentioned it’s interesting that Demi’s ex Ashton is now dating Macaulay’s ex, Mila Kunis, and that Ashton and Mila may have bonded over their shared pasts with addicts as partners. It’s possible, I just doubt that it brought them together or cemented their relationship more than nostalgia for That 70s Show or basic lust. Also, I don’t think it’s fair to assume that Mila must have used too since she was with Macaulay. We don’t assume that of Ashton. I’ve known couples where one partner uses and the other stays sober and tries to hold the relationship/family together. It’s common.

This is Macaulay on 7-3-10. He looked so much younger just 2 years ago.

Macaulay held this “food drive” in February as a way to mock the stories that he was unhealthy.

Photo credit: WENN and Fame

Rielle Hunter wants a reality TV career, to rehabilitate her image

Posted: 02 Aug 2012 04:26 AM PDT


Just when you thought Rielle Hunter was going to fade into the woodwork after so thoroughly exposing herself as a narcissistic, opportunistic nitwit with the self-awareness of a flea – she’s back! Rielle wants to convince the world that she’s not the mean demon harlot she portrayed herself as in her own book. She actually believes she can rehabilitate her image and present a new, softer face to the world – through reality TV. Excuse me while I point and laugh. She’s approached producers for shows like Dancing With The Stars (they’d never take her), The Bachelorette (she’s too old and tainted), and Celebrity Apprentice, which might be considering her.

48-year-old Rielle is trying hard to land a gig and has approached producers for the Celebrity Apprentice, Dancing with the Stars and even The Bachelorette.

“Rielle admires Donald Trump and says that if he could turn villains like Real Housewives stars NeNe Leakes and Teresa Giudice into lovable TV personalities, then maybe he could do the same for her,” a source told the National Enquirer.

Rielle and John broke up this year after she published her book – What Really Happened: John Edwards, Our Daughter, and Me – in which she slammed his deceased wife Elizabeth Edwards.

The book was a major failure, selling a measly 6,000 copies and she was apparently shcoked and disappointed by the poor sales. Rielle was called a heartless schemer by the ladies of The View on her press tour. But none of that is sinking in and she’s determined to try and change the public’s opinion about her.

“Rielle's reputation is pretty much mud in the public eye, but she's delusional enough to think she can turn that around. And the truth is that if anyone can make Rielle Hunter likable, it's Donald Trump.”

Apparently Rielle doesn’t understand how much she is hated across the country.

“She seems to have no clue about how the public perceives her. After what she did to Elizabeth Edwards, she's delusional to think that America would ever tune in to see her dance, let alone find love,” a source told the Enquirer.

Shockingly, when a source from Celebrity Apprentice was asked whether Trump would consider Rielle for the show they replied: “Anything’s possible.”

[From Radar]

Rielle needs to get on one of the Real Housewives shows, because she’d be perfect. She’d fight with everyone and be the villain without a single ally. Those bitches would put her in her place. Or maybe she could get a dating show with Kate Gosselin. Men would compete to stay single and get off the show, and two who are left would have to fight to see who ends up with Kate instead of Rielle. It could be called “Lesser of Two Evils.”

Also, I never read Rielle’s book because I didn’t want to support her in any way, so I’ll just defer to part of this thoughtful review on Amazon, from reader Todd Bartholomew:

The beauty of ‘What Really Happened’ is that Hunter betrays herself as she really is. Even her worst enemies couldn’t have written a book that damages her as deftly as she slaughters herself.”

And this woman wants to do reality television. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment