Monday, July 18, 2011

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Miranda Kerr: Orlando wanted the epidural during Flynn’s birth

Posted: 18 Jul 2011 08:40 AM PDT

fp_7603827_kerr_miranda_fp5_00_12

Here are some new photos of Miranda Kerr and her adorable baby Flynn in LA over the weekend. For my money, I tend to think Flynn is one of the cutest of all of the celebrity babies. I know it's not a competition and all babies are beautiful, etc, but Flynn is a little star to me - he just looks so happy and connected to his mom, and he seems like such a docile, easy-going, chubby little guy. I love him!

Anyway, Miranda did a new interview (video at the bottom) with an Australian TV show, Sunday Night, and there are some interesting quotes from the piece. Some of the quotes are similar to her interview last week, but there is some new stuff, and Miranda seems like a sweetheart.

Miranda on her natural childbirth: "I had made the decision to not have any drugs, no epidural, nothing. Each to their own. I’m crazy for doing that! A lot of my friends who have had epidurals have said, 'Oh (labor) was so great'." Asked if her resolve wavered at any point during the labor, she admitted: "I remember looking at Orlando and saying 'Oh honey.' And he said, 'Give me the epidural! Seriously, if you don’t want it I’ll take it because right now I’m dying watching you go through this pain'. I didn’t realize (Flynn) was going to be such a big baby."

It wasn't love at first sight with Orly: "I think it was his persistence,. Maybe he wanted me because he thought he couldn’t have me. I was reluctant - not about him, but the idea of that (him being a movie star)."

On having more children: "I always thought I would have three. Right now I’m just trying to enjoy Flynn. They say the first three years are the most important, so I want to make sure that he gets the attention and the nurturing and love that he really needs. so we’ll see what happens."

[From The Mail]

Haha, she didn't fall for Orly right away. Good for her for not sugar-coating it. I've always believed that Orly is WAY more into Miranda than she is with him. Not that Miranda doesn't love him - I think she does. But I think Orly is just utterly devoted to her, and he walks around feeling like the luckiest guy in the world because she married him and had his baby.

Here's the video of the interview:

fp_7603833_kerr_miranda_fp5_06_12

fp_7608139_kerr_miranda_fp9_02_15

fp_7608243_kerr_miranda_fp9_06_15

fp_7603834_kerr_miranda_fp5_07_12

Photos courtesy of Fame.

Is Ryan Seacrest worried that Julianne Hough is fooling around with Diego Boneta?

Posted: 18 Jul 2011 08:05 AM PDT

fp_7608709_hough_seacrest_br_26_37

Here are some photos of Ryan Seacrest visiting his girlfriend, Julianne Hough, in Miami over the weekend. Julianne has a bigger part in Rock of Ages, which feels like it's been filming for a really long time down in Miami. Would you like to hear something kind of funny? There have been lots of reports about how Ryan should be "worried" that his girlfriend might be fooling around on him with her costar, Diego Boneta. There have been lots of photos of Julianne and Diego (I've put some at the end of the post) off the set, where they seem to be hanging out quite a bit. Hm… is Julianne renegotiating her contract?

According to the Mail, Diego recently told reporters, "Julianne’s an amazing dancer, an amazing singer and an amazing person overall. I’m so lucky to be working with her but you know, she has an amazing boyfriend and I totally respect that. We are good friends." There's also talk that Diego is out with a different lady every night, and that he's something of a swordsman, so I don't know. It could totally be a case of Diego and Ryan being each other’s type.

What I do know? Ryan looks happy to get some face-time with his girlfriend. And she looks… I don't even know. Julianne isn't quite at Katie-Holmes-level robotics, but you can see it's in her future. I tend to think Julianne is sticking with Ryan to see how far being "Dame Seacrest's girlfriend" can take her career, but maybe she'll choose "orgasms" for the long-term.

63826pcn_hough15

63826pcn_hough18

fp_7608594_hough_seacrest_br_11_37

fp_7608597_hough_seacrest_br_14_37

63826pcn_hough33

Photos courtesy of Fame and Pacific Coast News.

Emily Deschanel is sticking with veganism during her pregnancy

Posted: 18 Jul 2011 07:29 AM PDT

wenn3440375

Here are some new photos of Emily Deschanel and her lovely bump at yesterday's screening of A Perfect Family at the Outfest Festival in LA. I think pregnancy agrees with her - I've always found her so beautiful, and the added weight fills out her face in a really gorgeous way. Judging her simply from these photos, I think she looks healthy and happy. But Emily is in the midst of a controversy because of her eating choices while pregnant. You see, Emily switched from vegetarianism to veganism several years ago, and she's maintaining her veganism throughout her pregnancy. That means no meat, no eggs, no dairy for the baby. Emily discussed her veganism in the August issue of Ladies' Home Journal:

Cravings aside, when it comes to pregnancy essentials, Emily Deschanel has a solid go-to.

"I have a friend from junior high who's expecting a baby right before I am," the Bones actress, who will welcome her first child with husband David Hornsby this fall, tells Ladies' Home Journal's August issue.

"Now we're sharing stories about our cravings and how our bodies are changing. We compare notes."

She adds: "Having someone like this is so reassuring. It connects me to an essential part of myself."

But when it comes to cravings, Deschanel's go-to fixes all have one thing in common: She's vegan, so she doesn't consume any animal products, including dairy and eggs.

"I feel aligned with my morals and ethics. Saying no to meat makes me feel stronger inside; I feel aligned with my morals and ethics. I still have to defend myself because people don’t understand it. As a pregnant woman especially, people will say to me, 'You must eat meat and dairy.' You really have to tap into your self-esteem whenever people try to convince you you're making the wrong choice."

Ready to raise a child, Deschanel, 34, reflected on her own upbringing. Born in Los Angeles, she wasn't always in-tune with the more shallow demands of the industry.

"In Hollywood there's so much pressure to appear a certain way — to be skinny and to look young," she says. "When I was growing up, I never cared about whether I was pretty or not. But when I was 12, a friend's mom told me I was flat-chested and had fat thighs."

She continues: "That really hurt my feelings and it kind of scarred me. I started becoming aware of how other people judged me."

[From People]

Emily's dietician Ashley Koff did an interview with People Magazine just a few days after the LHJ interview came out. Koff defended Emily's pregnancy diet, saying in part: "What we want to do is give the body just enough energy so that it performs well. Energy is a really significant issue for her… What has probably been a challenge for her is making sure that she has nutrient-dense food that she's able to have every three hours." The solution seems to be lots of nuts, pita and hummus, which… I love all of that, but I couldn't it eat every day for nine months. It's Emily's body, her choice, etc, but I do tend to think pregnant women especially should listen to what their bodies are craving. I mean, even Natalie Portman went back to dairy during her pregnancy.

wenn3440344

wenn3440358

wenn3440334

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Rachel Uchitel double crossed by Gloria Allred, has to return Tiger’s millions

Posted: 18 Jul 2011 07:03 AM PDT

wenn2791659
This is the type of story that the term schadenfreude is made for, since it involves Rachel Uchitel being beaten at her own game. According to TMZ, Rachel was persuaded by her lawyer, Gloria Allred, to return the bulk of the $10 million package she extorted settlement Tiger Woods gave her in exchange for not holding a press conference revealing details of their affair. Since Rachel is a famewhore (or just leave out the fame part) at heart, she possibly violated the confidentiality clause in her settlement by going on Celebrity Rehab, doing multiple interviews and generally keeping the story alive, even though she claims innocence since she never went on the record about her experiences with Tiger. So Allred advised Uchitel to make a deal with Tiger’s lawyer and give most of the money back, only Allred worked out a nice package for herself where she got to keep her lawyer’s fee. She really is the head madam of the stripper mistresses and she’ll sell them out in a heartbeat. Excuse me while I point and laugh.

TMZ has learned … Rachel Uchitel has given Tiger Woods back most of the settlement money he paid her … and now Rachel is preparing to sue Gloria Allred, the lawyer who struck the deal, allegedly because Gloria sold her out for money.

As TMZ reported, Gloria negotiated a $10 million settlement for Rachel … just hours before Rachel was going to hold a tell-all news conference about Tiger Woods. The settlement included a confidentiality agreement, which prohibited Rachel from talking about Tiger.

We’ve learned the agreement stated … if Rachel violated the confidentiality clause … she would not only have to return the money she received but Tiger could sue her for damages as well.

Sources tell TMZ … several months ago Tiger’s lawyer, Jay Lavely, contacted Gloria and said they were going after Rachel because they believed she violated the confidentiality agreement by allegedly speaking with TMZ and going on “Celebrity Rehab” to treat her “addiction to love” — though she never talked specifically about Tiger on the show.

We’re told Rachel felt strongly she had not violated the agreement, but Gloria allegedly convinced her she would lose if push came to shove, so Gloria struck a deal with Lavely — that Rachel would return the lion’s share of the settlement money.

But our sources say … what has Rachel fuming is that Gloria allegedly made a deal with Jay Lavely — that Gloria would still get all of her attorney’s fees. Rachel believes Gloria sold her out … allegedly making a deal with Tiger’s lawyer to strong-arm Rachel into giving the money back and in return Gloria would get her fee — a fee Gloria would not have received if Rachel went to arbitration and lost.

We’re told Rachel went along with the deal, but as time went on she felt she had gotten screwed, and then hired a malpractice lawyer who has made a demand on Gloria to either pay Rachel what she gave back or get sued.

[From TMZ]

How stupid do you have to be to jeopardize $10 million for a $500k gig on a reality show with D listers? The fame was so important to this idiot that she ended up losing the lottery money she earned for being the first Tiger mistress to go public. Given the sh*tstorm that followed, her silence wasn’t worth four figures not to mention eight. She was just one of over a dozen that we know of.

Tiger was one of countless hookups for Rachel too. A source recently revealed to TMZ that while Rachel was seeing Tiger she was also dating a guy named Jamie Dingman. Dingman, an investment banker and the son of a billionaire, is currently dating Tiger’s ex, Elin Woods. A “friend” of Rachel’s told TMZ that back when Jamie was with Rachel he knew that she was also seeing Tiger and told her “That’s ok. I’ll date his wife, Elin.” Elin sure knows how to pick ‘em.

Rachel Uchitel is shown in 2007 with her Celebrity Rehab costar, Jason Davis. Gloria Allred is shown with Tiger Mistress Joslyn James on 4/5/10. Credit: WENN.com

wenn5455077

wenn3063684

Benjamin Millepied’s twirly YSL L’Homme Libre ad: budget or beautiful?

Posted: 18 Jul 2011 07:01 AM PDT

bm1

Here is Benjamin Millepied's first ad as the "face" of Yves Saint Laurent's L'Homme Libre (The Free Man), a men's cologne. If the imagery looks somewhat familiar, it's because the photo shoot, back in May, attracted a lot of paparazzi, and there were tons of photos of Benjamin twirling and twirling. It's kind of interesting that they chose this budget-looking shot - which looks like it was super-imposed over a photo of New York building - when Benjamin was busting his ass to twirl for the cameras. I mean, why not show more of his body? You're paying him to be a ballerina/model, why not see more movement in the photo? It's probably the case that photographer Patrick Demarchelier was shooting Benjamin for the entirety of the ad campaign (multiple print ads, plus a commercial, perhaps), and this is only the first (budget) ad. Or it could be that Benjamin simply isn't as super-cool as he seems to think, and that now YSL is all "oh, crap" about hiring him to front a campaign.

While Natalie Portman is the face of Christian Dior perfume, it seems her fiance is determined to get in on some campaign action of his own. Benjamin Millepied is the new star of Yves Saint Lauren’s men’s fragrance, with the fitting title L’Homme Libre - French for ‘the free man’.

The tagline reads ‘Break Free’ and sees the choreographer and principal dancer of the New York City Ballet, putting his skills to use. He is captured midway through performing a pirouette over Manhattan in the shot by photographer Patrick Demarchelier.

Since he began dating Natalie, the dancer’s profile has been on the rise. But in reality, freedom for Benjamin, who has a fiance, newborn baby and demanding career to manage, is probably just a distant memory. Either way, the artist, who met Natalie on the set of Black Swan, is certainly making a name for himself.

He said: 'I'm happy and proud to have been chosen by Yves Saint Laurent, one of the world's most prestigious brands. I admire the world of this House, its elegance and modernity. Monsieur Saint Laurent was a fashion genius, a lover of the Arts, he also knew how to use his talent to serve the art of dancing.’

Benjamin and Natalie welcomed a baby boy last month.

It was recently revealed he was named Aleph, the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet.

When Natalie accepted her Best Actress Oscar earlier this year, she paid tribute to her French husband-to-be, saying: ‘My beautiful love, Benjamin, who has now given me my most important role of my life.’

[From The Mail]

Since Natalie gave birth, I haven't seen any photos of her or Benjamin, which surprises me slightly. I buy that Natalie likes her privacy and all, and she manages to avoid the paparazzi a lot of the time, but Benjamin wants to be a "name" celebrity in his own right. We'll see what happens there in the months to come… because I don't think it's going to end like a fairy tale.

Here are some pap photos from Millepied's YSL shoot - I just don't see how the ad image was NOT created by superimposing his body onto a photo of NYC.

60475pcn_millepied01

60475pcn_millepied06

fp_7255730_millepied_ben_nyc_14_19

60664pcn_millepied10

Photos courtesy of PCN and Fame.

Jason Momoa in black for the Madrid ‘Conan’ photo call: delicious, hot or meh?

Posted: 18 Jul 2011 06:19 AM PDT

conan_photocall_11_wenn3440313

Here are some brand new photos of Jason Momoa in Madrid, Spain, during a photo call for the reboot of Conan the Barbarian. Sigh… I really need to see Game of Thrones, right? Either that, or I just need to acknowledge that Lisa Bonet just has THE BEST taste in men. I remember seeing photos of Jason from a few years ago, and back then, he seemed kind of beefier, right? Did he just recently stop with the weight training and started on yoga or something? Or does this tight black shirt not do his body justice?

As for the Conan reboot, I don't even know what to say. One of my dude friends made me sit down and watch the original Arnold one several years ago, and I still don't know what the big deal is. It's a pretty dumb story, and it seems like only men really "get" it. This new one seems to actually have some kind of basic plot, and they've added a lot more blood and gore. Here's the Red Band trailer… it looks… er… bloody. This is NSFW too, because of the gore and some nudity.

So… will women see this just because of Jason Momoa (and his constant shirtlessness)? Maybe.

conan_photocall_07_wenn3440309

conan_photocall_06_wenn3440308

conan_photocall_03_wenn3440305

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Paz de la Huerta: My sister punched our mom’s stomach when I was in the womb

Posted: 18 Jul 2011 06:02 AM PDT

wenn5286083

What can we even say about Paz de la Huerta at this point? She's a mess. A glorious mess. She gets drunk and flashes her boobs. She takes off her clothes for literally ANY camera. She hooks up with randoms. She throws cocktail glasses at reality stars. She's also an actress. Paz has a new interview in The New York Times, and it is… epic. I think with normal profiles of Paz, there's usually a nude photo shoot, so no one ever gets around to reading all of the crazy crap she says. But this is different - here, we only have the words. The crazy speaks for itself. It's epic.

You're in the middle of filming the second season of HBO's "Boardwalk Empire," in which you play Steve Buscemi's on-and-off girlfriend Lucy Danziger. What's in store for your character, considering she got pregnant at the end of last season?
I can't share much about the show, but hopefully some of these women who resent me for being [nude] or in little to nothing will be pleased that I'm knocked up, and they'll pay attention to the performance.

You do seem to attract the enmity of many women.
Women have said the most malicious, disgusting things about me. But I know that when somebody comments about you, good or bad, it is 99 percent of the time their projection of how they feel about themselves. Even my own sister treats me worse than somebody would treat a rat. She actually likes rats, so worse than that.

Is your sister older or younger?
Older. Even when I was in my womb she used to punch my mother's stomach.

Oh, my God, you're kidding me.
She did not want me born. I'm working on my relationship with my mother and father, but my upbringing has been very destructive. They're all Scorpios — my mother, my father and my sister.

You're concerned about being pigeonholed as the actress who gets [nude] in every role she plays. You could simply resolve to never take your clothes off on film again.
That's good advice, but I'm telling you, typecasting is typecasting. And I mean, look at Charlotte Rampling. She's a brilliant actress, and she's still getting [nude] for films. If I look like that at her age, I'll flaunt it.

How did you come to accompany Jack Nicholson to the premiere of "The Departed"?
I met Jack at the Roosevelt Hotel when I was 19. I was dating a narcissistic actor at the time who had abandoned me to schmooze for his work. I was very angry, and Jack kept following me around. He said to me: "They don't make them like you anymore. I haven't seen a beautiful girl like you since 1965." I said, "Let's go make my boyfriend jealous." So he had me cornered, and he was flirting with me, and my boyfriend got completely jealous. We've stayed friends.

You have been in the tabloids a bit, notably in March when you were arrested for throwing a glass at a model. I read that there were shards sticking out of her leg.
My lawyer says I'm not allowed to talk about the case. I so wish that I could. But I wouldn't call her a model. She's an ex-reality-TV star who's hungry for publicity. Just go on TMZ and look at her reported bruise. There ain't no glass in her leg.

You said once that Elvis's ghost gave you an orgasm in his recording studio at Graceland. That's unbelievable.
I was with my ex-boyfriend and had to beg him to go to Graceland. I felt like he was jealous of Elvis because I've always been infatuated by him, which is hysterical because he's passed away.

Your ex-boyfriend, the singer Scott Weiland?
Yeah. So I went to his recording studio because sometimes the sensitive people feel him in this room, and I stood in this corner and I felt him. What can I say? I felt him touch me.

When you say he touched you, you mean in a Hitachi Magic Wand kind of way?
I mean, come on, he's a ghost. I felt his spirit go through me and give me pleasure. I experienced that when my cat died. She waited until I got home from Sundance, and she passed away the second she was in my arms, and I felt her spirit go through my body. But this was different. It was like Elvis was tickling me with a feather.

[From The New York Times]

She dated Scott Weiland? And he took to her to Graceland where she was molested by Elvis's ghost? And then she dated Jack Nicholson, but only to make her boyfriend jealous? Oooooo….and if Jack really followed her around, telling her that she's so special, I just lost some respect for Jack.

As for all of projecting our own insecurities on Poor Paz… well, I'm not so sure about that. She is, after all, one of the most busted 26-year-olds most of us has ever seen. Is that projecting? Or is it just truth-telling?

Oh, I found the old photos of Paz and Jack from the 2007 premiere of The Departed. Look how different her face was then!

wenn865507

wenn866114

wenn3231906

wenn5661854

wenn3187232

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Rumer & Talullah Willis step out in 1990s styles: tragic or cool?

Posted: 18 Jul 2011 06:00 AM PDT

fp_7604967_willis_rumer_tallulah_fp8_06_11

Potatoes of a feather flock together. Here are some photos of Rumer and Talullah Willis over the weekend, both of them "rocking" this style that was popular when I was in high school - ill-fitting peasant skirt with a rock & roll t-shirt and combat boots. We've actually seen Rumer's shirt before, so I'm guessing that she either flat-out loves Van Halen (?) or she just likes the way this shirt fits. Rumer's style has been especially sketchy lately - after trying to be a Fashion Girl (and she's a model now too!), Rumer has been getting pap'd in an assortment of tragic ensembles. In the range of "booty shorts and boob-baring shirt" (the lowest end of the scale) and "booty shorts, Van Halen shirt and Uggs" (the middle range of the fashion scale), this outfit falls somewhere in between.

fp_7604968_willis_rumer_tallulah_fp8_07_11

Here's a question, though: why is Rumer getting pap'd in bizarre outfits all of time nowadays? Is she just trying to get her name out there? And why is Talullah following suit? She's only 17 years old (and a smoker), so I guess I'll give her a pass. But Rumer's new awful style is bugging me… I feel like she's trying to just make news for wearing dumb things. Don't get me wrong, it's totally working, but I thought she was on a better track when she was trying to be fashion-y.

wenn3438108

wenn3438240

wenn3438235

fp_7604961_willis_rumer_tallulah_fp8_00_11

Photos courtesy of Fame & WENN.

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner bring their girls to the farmer’s market

Posted: 18 Jul 2011 05:57 AM PDT

fp_7610823_garner_jennifer_
These are just some cute photos of Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner out at the farmer’s market this Sunday. They look somewhat annoyed to be papped, although there are also photos of them smiling and interacting. Their daughters are adorable as usual and they look like a happy family whose every move is chronicled by the press.

fp_7610610_garner_jennifer_
There’s buzz (by the photo agency) of Garner being potentially pregnant again, but we hear that about her every couple of weeks whenever she wears a loose top. I think this striped number isn’t doing her any favors in that it billows out and gives the optical illusion that she has a bump. Photos of her from Thursday show her with a flat stomach.

fp_7610607_garner_jennifer_
Affleck seems to have tamed his wild hair and shaved at some point in the last couple of weeks. The last time we saw him he had some very wiry looking hair and a face full of scruff.

fp_7610612_garner_jennifer_
Garner looks so different without any makeup, but of course this isn’t the first time we’ve seen her without it. She barely wears it on a daily basis. Personally I feel naked without it. I’m revealing myself to be high maintenance lately but I almost never go out without makeup on. I’m pale with light eyelashes and don’t feel comfortable without mascara and eye pencil on at least. I guess when you have to wear makeup for your job (and when it sometimes takes hours) you probably don’t want to bother putting it on every day. Like I don’t enjoy getting my hair done because the blowout seems like it takes forever. That doesn’t mean I don’t do my hair every day though, I just do it faster than that.

Oh and here’s the photo where the agency is saying Garner looks pregnant. I see it here, but not in the other pictures.
fp_7610832_garner_jennifer_

How cute are Seraphina’s glasses?
fp_7610604_garner_jennifer_

Photo credit: Fame Pictures

Dina Lohan plays hostess at a medieval-style party (sex dungeon not included)

Posted: 18 Jul 2011 05:46 AM PDT

fp_6968144_lohan_lindsay_aar_12_21

This story has everything: Mother Crackhead, medieval wenches, a shadowy billionaire, and a sex dungeon with a swing, shackles and stuffed bunnies. CB wants me to emphasize that Mother Crackhead (Dina Lohan) wasn't technically a part of the sex dungeon scene, she was only the "head wench/hostess of honor" at some billionaire's party where there just happened to be an unoccupied sex dungeon. My thoughts? Mother Crackhead probably offered her daughters (at a discount) to the billionaire for his dungeon.

Dina Lohan played Queen of the Hamptons Saturday night at the 15,000-square-foot Watermill castle of billionaire playboy Ivan Wilzig. In a medieval-style flowing dress, and a flowered veil, Lindsay Lohan’s mom even had a cadre of identically dressed young ladies-in-waiting who sat at her feet as she held court and flirted with Wilzig, a k a “Sir Ivan,” at his annual regally themed bash.

When a young party girl who’d taken the dress code for the fete less seriously passed, Queen Dina barked, “That’s not very medieval!”

Later, a Page Six reporter uncovered a hidden gem in the castle: a black room with a large swing chained to the ceiling, a cage with handcuffs, shackles and a slew of giant, stuffed bunnies. It seems the chamber is reserved for anointed subjects.

“Only the talent can come in here,” a staffer told us. When we asked where the talent was, he replied they were “coming later.” Egads!

Guests at the party included “The Book of Mormon” creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker.

[From Page Six]

If you'd like to see a decent pic of Dina's medieval garb, go here to Jezebel. Surprisingly, she doesn't look inappropriate at all, and the costume manages to be both demure and cute. You'd think that a billionaire could afford to get a bigger celebrity to play hostess. You could rent Dina for a whole night with $20 and some cigs. Surely he could have gotten a Real Housewife or something!

By the way, rumors abound that Dina is going to be named one of the "celebrities" on this next season of Dancing With the Stars, which starts in the fall. Can you imagine how crazy that will be? Linnocent will show up all of the time, cracked out of her skull, squawking about how she was a ballerina. Epic.

51449pcn_lohanfam07

51449pcn_lohanfam04

fp_6968147_lohan_lindsay_aar_15_21

Photos courtesy of Pacific Coast News & Fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment