Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Superficial - Because You're Ugly

The Superficial - Because You're Ugly


Selena Gomez Sunbathing Topless (For The Most Part)

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 09:39 PM PDT

   
Here’s 19-year-old (Seemed like a good idea to point that out.) Selena Gomez sunbathing in Orlando over the weekend and, okay, fine, looking not pregnant. And while I’m being completely honest, its time all of us stop lying to ourselves about Justin Bieber hitting this and start focusing on harvesting His power. I’m talking Read More ...

Bane Looks Like This Now

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 05:00 AM PDT

   
“I don’t know what raped me worse: The traffic or your quarterback. OH! But, seriously, folks, I’m here to talk about emphysema…” I guess I should’ve started this whole post off with *SPOILER ALERT* because here’s Tom Hardy in his full Bane getup on The Dark Knight Rises set in Pittsburgh on Saturday where apparently he’s Read More ...

No comments:

Post a Comment