- Lea Michele Gets Hit With A Rolling Stone! See The Overly Rude Review Of Louder HERE!
- The New Godzilla Movie Trailer Finally Shows Us The Beast — Holy Crap, He's BIG!
- Miley Cyrus VMA Twerking Was The Big Test Of Robin Thicke & Paula Patton's Relationship!
- Kendall Jenner's "Plan" To Move Out Was Purely For Attention … For Her Parents!
- You've Seen Daniel Radcliffe's Nightmarishly Long Hair, Now Hear How It's Given Him A New Appreciation For Women!
- Scary! Rihanna Arrives At Her Parisian Hotel And Is Nearly CRUSHED By Her Fans! Watch The Terrifying Scene HERE!!
- 7 Possible Mistakes That Robin Thicke Made To Blur The Lines Of His Perfect Relationship!
- A Surprising Twist Of Fate Led Angelina Jolie To The "Hardest Thing" She's Ever Done & A Friendship With A 97-Year-Old Hero
- Selena Gomez Puts On Her Best Relaxation Face Amidst The Swirling Rumors Of Her Needing More Rehab!
- Let The Wedding Bells Ring! Tommy Lee Does It AGAIN! Officially Engaged To His Girlfriend Sofia Troufa!
Posted: 25 Feb 2014 12:50 PM PST
Lea Michele may not legally be able to do a live NBC musical, but she is getting Peter Panned!
They couldn't have been Louder with their distaste, giving it a totally unfair ONE STAR out of five!
Why? Reasons like this:
Hmm, "too perfect" isn't a criticism we hear too much. Except maybe in job interviews when they ask us to list our greatest faults. The reviewer can't resist slamming the whole effort, writing:
Wow. Someone call Ian Ziering, because we see a SNARKnado coming! We're going to rely on our own ears and hearts for this one, thanks.
Is Rolling Stone's review too harsh? What do U think?
Posted: 25 Feb 2014 12:38 PM PST
No more teasers, no more quick looks at damage with the sound of roaring. It's time to see this beast in action!
The new Godzilla is bigger and badder than any previous incarnation, and we couldn't be more excited!
Of course it helps to have such strong actors like Bryan Cranston, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and Elizabeth Olsen. But we all know the real star of this picture!
Ch-ch-check out the video (above) to meet the monster face-to-face!
Posted: 25 Feb 2014 12:19 PM PST
So far, twerking may have already caused the breakup of one marriage! How many more will crumble because of this jiggly dance move?
It must have been hard for Paula to defend her hubby after Mileybird basically glued her butt cheeks to Robin's crotch, and gave him a foam finger hand job while he was dressed like an ole timey escaped convict!
Well, he's definitely in the jailhouse now! We'll see if Robin's line "you don't need no papers" still applies to Paula, and if the pair will get a divorce or
Posted: 25 Feb 2014 12:11 PM PST
Did you really want to move out, Kendall Jenner, or was this all just for show??
Apparently it was the latter.
This is just more evidence to show how realistic this reality show is!
It's been about three months since Kendall turned the big 1-8 and according to an insider close to the family, they spilled the up-and-coming model is actually staying cozy at home!
The insider spilled:
Let's be honest here, living at home with your parents is always going to be easy, breezy living!
But girlfriend has got to move out sooner or later! Kendall needs to spread her wings and fly!
Or fly around in her momma's giant backyard! LOLz!
[Image via BauerGriffinOnline.]
Posted: 25 Feb 2014 12:01 PM PST
In a recent interview, DanRad opened up about his current ever-flowing mane, which he's grown out for his role of Igor in the upcoming Frankenstein movie, and just like Igor, his look steals our brain...'s focus:
Too bad all that work can't be curtailed with good, ole fashioned magic! All you'd need to do is Sectumsempra those locks of hair!
Managing long hair is hard! Just ask Snape aka the bravest man you ever knew, Daniel!
Maybe the true monster in Frankenstein is Daniel's reanimated mop top? It. Is. Alive!
[Image via AP Images.]
Posted: 25 Feb 2014 11:52 AM PST
This is truly scary to watch!
Sure, everyone has!
She's gorgeous, has an AH-MAZE voice, and jet-sets around the world like it's her job...wait, it is her job! LOLz!
BUT, there IS a dangerous side to being Riri and that's when her fans scarily swarm around her and fight to be near her!
We understand her fans love her and want to see even just a glimpse of her but this is just MADNESS!
Her security team can barely get her through!
They almost crush poor RiRi!
Ch-ch-check out the whole video...AFTER THE JUMP!!!
We're getting anxiety just from watching that!
[Image via WENN.]
Posted: 25 Feb 2014 11:40 AM PST
We cannot imagine that Paula Patton was okay with any of this, or the several other questionable things he said or did!
Ch-ch-check out the 7 (occasionally NSFW) things that Robin did to blur the lines of his perfect relationship with Paula...AFTER THE JUMP!!!
7. Robin's model-icious cover of Treats! The way that topless model grabbed Robin's thigh Paula must have thought she wanted to get nasty!
5. That one time Miley twerk-gasmed all over Robin's Beetlejuice costume in the most televised grind session ever!
4. The entirety of the Blurred Lines video! What spouse doesn't like to see their husband surrounded by a trio of half-naked ladies? Oh, that's right. All of them.
3. Robin openly admitted to having a dysfunctional marriage with Paula! When the more sordid deets of your relationship with your wife come out in an interview, that can't be a good sign for the future of your union. Why Robin said that stumped us more than Robin trying to figure out a rhyme for "hug me."
2. Robin's ass grabbin' hand squeeze! Robin learned a very important lesson on the reflective quality of a mirror as his Lana Scolaro tush grope managed to be caught in its surface.
1. Not only that, but Lana also claimed that Robin not only made out with her, but tried to take a good giiiirl...into bed!
Posted: 25 Feb 2014 11:21 AM PST
Angelina Jolie spent years searching for a story inspiring enough to make into a film. Little did she know, she had an AH-Mazing movie just waiting to be told right in her own backyard!
Her upcoming flick Unbroken is the A-lister's second shot at directing and will be released later this year. It tells the story of former Olympic champion and World War II hero Louis Zamperini who survived the unthinkable while stranded at sea off the coast of Asia!
But it wasn't until after she heard about Louis' harrowing tale that Angie also discovered her 97-year-old subject happened to be her neighbor!
What a coincidence!
The two are now as close as can be, greeting each other with hugs, kisses and, 'I love yous.'
They both sat down with Tom Brokaw to discuss Unbroken and the incredible life that Louis has had, which includes meeting Adolf Hitler AND escaping from a Japanese POW prison!
It sounds like Angelina found the story she was looking for!
Ch-ch-check out their adorable interview together on the Today show…AFTER THE JUMP!!!
[Image via Universal.]
Posted: 25 Feb 2014 11:10 AM PST
If there's anything this girl needs, it's to relax!
But from the looks of her Instagram, the hardworking popstar is just living life one day at a time.
The latina beauty was captured sprawled across the couch with her flowy hair out, she captioned her photo (above):
Hm, very cryptic!
Unless Selenita was trying to caption the picture with a thoughtful letter to someone named Marie and accidentally pressed the share button prematurely!
[Image via Selena Gomez/Instagram.]
Posted: 25 Feb 2014 10:43 AM PST
He's officially engaged to his girlfriend, singer Sofia Toufa!
Such happy news!
Now that Motley Cruë is broken up, we guess Tommy wants to settle down!
The drummer announced the engagement, saying:
And Sofia announced it in her own (Beyoncé inspired) way!
Adorable!! Congrats to you two!
Let's hope the fourth time is the charm!
[Image via Sofia Toufa/Twitter.]
|You are subscribed to email updates from PerezHilton |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|