Friday, June 1, 2012

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton


Ashton Kutcher Wreaks Havoc On Drake & Kim K!

Posted: 01 Jun 2012 12:50 PM PDT

Just because Ashton Kutcher is producing the revival of MTV's Punk'd, doesn't mean he can't still join in on the fun as a host!

In Sunday's upcoming episode, Ashton will take a step outside of the green room to prank Drake and Kim Kardashian!!

The original prankster will be surprising Drake with a natural disaster, all while Kim K gets caught off guard when the gas station she's at blows up!

Check out the promo for what's sure to be a HIGHlarious ep (above)!!

LOLz!

We can't wait to see this in full...be sure to tune in Sunday night at 8pm, right before the 2012 MTV Movie Awards!

Chace Crawford Is Crushin' On Cheryl Cole!!

Posted: 01 Jun 2012 12:40 PM PDT

If Chace Crawford and Cheryl Cole ever hooked up, the universe would explode with gene perfection!

And it looks like there might be a chance of it because Chace recently gushed ALL his thoughts on our dear Chezza.

While she made a cameo in his new film, What To Expect When You're Expecting, the two never got a chance to meet. Needless to say, his heart broke.

He says of the British vixen:

She sounds like this queen who's unbelievably awesome. Everyone was talking about how great she was and sweet and obviously she's very beautiful.

You're right, Chaserz. She pretty much embodies everything perfect... ever.

And if we remember correctly, Cheryl actually said Chace was her favorite actor via Twitter earlier this month! HmMmMm...

The hook-up possibilities are endless!! LOVE IT!!

[Image via Spiller/Lia Toby/WENN.]

Tom Hardy Attends Prometheus Premiere With Too Much Beard Fiancée

Posted: 01 Jun 2012 12:20 PM PDT

Did the aliens eat his razorblade?? LOLz!!

Actress Charlotte Riley was spotted arm-in-arm with an unkempt dockworker exiting the world premiere of Prometheus on Thursday and we wonder what her betrothed would say... Wait.

That IS Tom Hardy!!

Wow. You could've fooled us!!

Tom and Charlotte are a super cute couple -- with the most British names ever, by the way -- but it was a bit of an odd pairing at the premiere's after-party in London.

She is so very fashion forward and he looks rougher around the edges than Emile Hirsch in the last act of Into the Wild.

You're a rising star, Tom. You're about to fight Christian Bale in The Dark Knight Rises!!

Just make sure your stylist has a master plan, mmmkay?

[Image via Pacific Coast News.]

Chatting With… Kendra Wilkinson!

Posted: 01 Jun 2012 12:10 PM PDT

Go Kendra! Go Kendra!

We recently caught up with everyone's favorite Girl Next Door, Mz. Kendra Wilkinson!!!

We covered everything from how she stays in shape, her pregnancy AND her new show Kendra On Top, which premieres this Tuesday!!

Of course, Kendra isn't known for holding ANYTHING back -- including dishing about her relationship with Hef and the other Playmates!

Read some excerpts from our chat… AFTER THE JUMP!

And watch our interview with Kendra in full (above)!

Perez: Hey everybody, it's Perez joined by Kendra. And we have some very exciting news; you're coming back to television.

Kendra: I am.

Perez: Soon right?

Kendra: Yes, very soon.

Perez: When does the new show premiere? The new show -- what's it's called?

Kendra: "Kendra on Top".

Perez: "Kendra on Top".

Kendra: Yeah, it's not Kendra anymore, it's "Kendra on Top".

Perez: And it's a different network.

Kendra: Yeah, on WE.

Perez: On WE. And it premieres when?

Kendra: June 5th at 10 o'clock.

Perez: So it premieres next week --

Kendra: Tuesday. Tuesday.

Perez: Tuesday. I'm like what day are we on? I still have holiday brain.

Kendra: Me too, trust me. Me too.

Perez: What did you do for the holiday?

Kendra: We just stayed at home. We finally had a good like two days of freedom, and we use our freedom time just to spend you know our son, and just relax in the sun, and drink some beer; let loose.

Perez: And it's some much needed time because I'm sure you're busy promoting the new show.

Kendra: Oh man, yes. This is actually my first day like out there promoting it, and I'm so happy that I'm with you for it.

Perez: Well I'm so -- I know we go back. Kendra and I first met in 2007. And when we saw each other she was like, "You look so different", even from last time she saw me.

Kendra: I can't even -- I'm like if you walked down the street, I would not even, I wouldn't even know.

Perez: I've become one of those people that love working out. I love being active.

Kendra: Yeah, that's awesome. It's a whole new lifestyle, and you just see more, you see clearly now. You just, you breathe different, you're just a whole new person all around.

Perez: Actually you in the past have very openly spoke about after you gave birth you had some difficulties getting back in shape. But you look like you're in banging shape now.

Kendra: Yeah, I gained about 60 pounds, and I gained a lot of weight.

Perez: How much is average? Is there an average?

Kendra: There -- the average is probably about 30 or so.

Perez: That -- 30s like average.

Kendra: I mean, that's a lot though, that's a lot. But I gained about 50, almost 60 pounds, yeah.

Perez: You had gained twice the average?

Kendra: Yeah, because I thought -- you know I was very like, I was like, "I'm not going to gain that weight". And then I hit like the eighth, like eighth month, and that's when I just blew up. And then I gave birth, and then that's when I blew up even more. And it, I went in depression --

Perez: Because you were eating a lot?

Kendra: Yeah. Yeah, and I could do that before, but I, I didn't, I just blew up, and it went the opposite way I thought I was going to go.

Perez: Now for "Kendra on Top", if I was a producer on that show I --

Kendra: You would hate me, you would hate me.

Perez: No, but I would also say, I would beg, I would say, "It's such a good idea you know you should have another baby now for the show. Do it for the show."

Kendra: Yeah, you're right, you're right.

Perez: They've said that?

Kendra: No, we've said that.

Perez: You've said that? You said that? How honest, I love how honest. I love how honest we're being right now. Are you pregnant?

Kendra: We're not just going to have a baby just like, "Look it, look it, look it. Look I'm having a baby, and it's going to be TV, and that's all we had a baby for." Yeah, that doesn't really work like that. But you know yeah.

Perez: Are you trying?

Kendra: We will soon, yeah, yeah. We will very soon.

(Clip)

Perez: For the new show, can we expect maybe some familiar faces; some cameos from people that, people in your past?

Kendra: I love my story, I love that we represent a real family, real people, and you know I just love that. I wouldn't really like to like go into like any fakeness, you know what I'm saying. So I like to stay with the realness of life, and show that. And people have fal --

Perez: And that means that in the realness of your life, you're not really that friendly or in contacts with like you know Hugh or --

Kendra: Oh no, no, no Hef --

Perez: Hef -- or with the other girls not so much?

Kendra: Hef you know he will always be my friend. Hef will always be our friend, always be there. You know Holly and Bridget, you know, they -- we had our past, but we you know, we were never like best friends. But you know I'm not --

Perez: But there's not any animosity there?

Kendra: No. No. It's just people think we're -- I think people think we were more friends than we were truly are. But like, you know my life today is about family, and my new current life about with my new friends and like I --

Perez: Who are your friends these days? Like main -- are they --

Kendra: Moms --

Perez: Moms.

Kendra: -- and you know that boring little group that you see at the park.

Perez: How do moms, moms from in the da hood, from the neighborhood that you live in respond to Kendra?

Kendra: Everybody's great. Everybody's awesome. You know, I feel like people gravitate towards me, I feel like at like parks and stuff because they like, they want to know, they want to get to know me and my ways of you know being a mom and everything. I think people -- I don't know it's -- I think it's cool to be a mom, and talk about something else now. You know it's a whole new chapter, and actually that's what I'm showing on my new show, "Kendra on Top", now, it's a whole new chapter, whole new ballgame. He's 2 1/2, we're about to put him in preschool, we're picking out what preschool, and you get a chance to see that.

Perez: I'm sure that's stressful.

Kendra: It's very stressful. It's like the foundation to his life. But the whole season one big upbeat feel. It's awesome. Before it was like, "Oh we're scared of life!" Now we're like on top of life, we're having fun, we're happy, we want to get drunk and be great parents at the same time.

Perez: I love it. Okay, that premieres Tuesday on WE at what time?

Kendra: At 10 o'clock.

Perez: Ten o'clock. How many episodes is it, the first season?

Kendra: Fourteen.

Perez: Fourteen, okay. So you get a lot of Kendra, and Hank, and --

Kendra: I love WE, they really -- just love them, thank you.

Perez: -- and tune in.

Kendra: Thank you. Bye. Thank you Perez.

Perez: Thank you. I'm excited to see it.

Duets: Jennifer Nettles PUMPS IT UP!! Watch The Show-Stopping Performances HERE!

Posted: 01 Jun 2012 12:00 PM PDT

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Jennifer Nettles' performances on Duets this week were CRAZY ELECTRIC FUN!!!

Thank you miss Sugarland mama for giving us J Rome's EXHILARATING performance of You're The One That I Want! Absolute show-stopper!!!

And John Glosson!! That man knows how to WERK! He's polishing his gift til it shines brighter than all the lights on ABC's electric bill! Ha!

Well people! It's Friday and we know you're ready for the weekend, so go ahead and pre-game with the most intoxicating performances of the week!

J Rome's (above) and Glosson's Aint No Mountain High Enough ...AFTER THE JUMP!

Jason Sudeikis' Wilde Ride!

Posted: 01 Jun 2012 11:50 AM PDT

Adorbsies!!

These two loverly lovahs spread their amore ambrosia ALL OVER New York City!

Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde mounted their shiny blue steed Vespa and zipped around Manhattan Thursday.

AND they both wore helmets.

Sexy, talented, AND safe?

Protected, romantic, perfection!

[Image via Pacific Coast News.]

A Final Glimpse At Kim And Kanye's Old Cribs

Posted: 01 Jun 2012 11:40 AM PDT

As we already told you, Kim and Kanye put their respective El Lay homes on the market.

The world is convinced Kimye is about to buy a mega-mansion to live in together, but...

Kim insists she wants to live in a more secure location and Kanye, well, he's too cool for explanations, LOLz!!

Regardless of the reason, take a peek inside the soon-to-be former homes of the hottest couple ever (below)!!

[Image via Mavrix Online.]

Duets: John Legend SPICES Things Up With Endless Love & I Knew You Were Waiting For Me!

Posted: 01 Jun 2012 11:20 AM PDT

After a surprising and mysterious exit from original partner Johnny Gray, John Legend had to do some quick auditions to find a new singer!

Thankfully, he found her in Hawaii native Meleana Brown! Making her Duets debut with Endless Love, the songstress showed us she has A LOT of potential!

Meanwhile, Bridget Carrington continues building her reputation as one of the fiercest women to grace the stage with I Knew You Were Waiting For Me! Three words describe her voice: strong, soulful, sassy!

Introduce yourself to Meleana (above), but don't be a stranger to Bridget ...AFTER THE JUMP!

Peter Parker Wants To Learn 'The Truth' In The Amazing Spider-Man's Newest TV Spot

Posted: 01 Jun 2012 11:10 AM PDT

We're more and more amazed by The Amazing Spider-Man every time we see a trailer and this new extended TV spot is no different!

The 60-second spot (above) pays a little more attention to underlying plot elements that the film is exploring, such as the truth about the death of Peter Parker's parents.

We've heard it mentioned in other previews, but in this one we see a mysterious man tell the web slinger that his powers may not be an accident after all...

Inneresting!

Was Spider-Man purposely created by OSCORP? We can't wait to find out when the movie hits theaters on July 3!

The Hunger Games: The Search For Finnick Odair Is Down To TWO??

Posted: 01 Jun 2012 10:50 AM PDT

Only TWO tributes actors remain in the fight to play Finnick Odair!

Rumor has it, the search for the right person to play the fyyynest guy in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire has been narrowed down to Armie Hammer, Taylor Kitsch and Garrett Hedlund.

In an email written Wednesday, Kitsch said of odds of he scoring the coveted Hunger Games role are ... nonexistent. He simply stated :

"Not going to happen."

That means.... the District 4 champ will either be Garrett or Armie!

Lionsgate, said it would not confirm, deny or comment on any casting in progress. So, there is a possibility the rumors are wrong.

That would mean seksi stars like Trevor Donovan, Jesse Williams or Alex Pettyfer could still be in the running for the part!

OMG! WHY WON'T THEY JUST TELL US ALREADY???

[Image via WENN.]

No comments:

Post a Comment