Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Amanda Seyfried gets naked for Justin Timberlake (in an interview)

Posted: 22 Feb 2011 08:56 AM PST

wenn3099588

Ugh, Amanda Seyfried does one interesting thing every three months, and I hate that no one has high-quality photos yet!! Amanda is the March cover girl for Interview Magazine to promote her role in Red Riding Hood. Justin Timberlake interviewed her for the magazine and… remember this post that I wrote? When everyone started reporting that Amanda and Ryan Phillippe were pretty much done and I suggested Amanda get on Justin Timberlake, because he was exactly the kind of smarmy douche she goes for? Yeah. Amanda got my memo. Because she was flirting her ass off in this interview:

AMANDA SEYFRIED stunned singer JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE when he interviewed her over the phone for a recent magazine article.

Seyfriend and Timberlake became friends whilst they were shooting the forthcoming sci-fi movie ‘Now’ and editors of ‘Interview Magazine’ decided that the singer would be the ideal candidate to chat with Seyfried about her new movie ‘Red Riding Hood’.

However, half way through the conversation, the 25-year-old actress surprised the singer by confessing that she had conducted the interview completely naked, saying, “I think I should mention that I’m not wearing any clothes”.

Timberlake, clearly taken aback by the remark, replied, “Well, if that’s how you’d like to be interviewed then that’s totally fine”.

Seyfried added, “I’m most comfortable in my birthday suit”.

The actress, who split from boyfriend DOMINIC COOPER in May 2010, says she is worried about visiting London again for a forthcoming promotional tour, telling Bang Showbiz, “I haven’t been back to London since before we split. It’s tough. I need to get back. But it’s hard when your relationship starts there and then goes on for three years”.

‘Red Riding Hood’ is set to hit cinemas on 11th March 2011. Set in a medieval village, the movie follows the story of a young girl who falls for an orphaned woodcutter much to her family’s displeasure. Seyfried stars alongside LUKAS HAAS and GARY OLDMAN.

[From Contact Music]

Haven't we all pulled that one? "Oh, I'm so surprised you called, you got me as I just stepped out of the shower, so now I'm sitting here, dripping wet." That's one of my favorites. Yes, it's obvious. But it works. And I think Amanda is looking for a douche upgrade. Eh. I don't hate the idea of Amanda and JT together, honestly.

Here are some of the low-quality pics from Amanda's Interview shoot:

as2

as1

wenn5585093

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Britney Spears made $500,000 for product placement in her new video

Posted: 22 Feb 2011 08:20 AM PST

brit12

When Britney Spears' new video, "Hold It Against Me", dropped last week, many of us noticed that in addition to the sketchy editing and the even sketchier dance moves, that the video seemed to feature quite a lot of product placement. Sony, Plenty of Fish, Make Up Forever and Britney's own fragrance, Radiance, were all included in various fast-cuts, and now TMZ/PopEater reports that Britney made $500,000 off of those product placements:

While some fans are shaking their heads over the blatant product placements in Britney Spears’ video for ‘Hold it Against Me,’ the singer isn’t sweating her critics. In fact, she’s laughing all the way to the bank.

TMZ reports that the pop superstar raked in a cool half a million dollars for prominently featuring a number of brands in the video, including Make Up Forever cosmetics, Sony, dating site Plenty of Fish and her own fragrance, Radiance.

Spears has heard from her fair share of detractors in the industry over the video, including Katy Perry, who tweeted about the obvious product placements, “do it w/style & grace…Not so in ur face like some. U hv to get creative w/it. Some artists don’t care tho, & u can tell.”

One group that isn’t complaining is Spears’ advertisers, who are already reaping the benefits of their investment.

Plenty of Fish has already reported a 20 percent increase in traffic to their site since Spears debuted her video last week.

[From PopEater]

So… I guess that goes to show, Britney can still sell. She can sell even when she's not selling herself or her music. I'm a little surprised that Sony got on board, but all of the other products make sense, I guess. If you're Britney, they make sense. But I’ve got to wonder - why? Britney isn’t some struggling pop artist. $500,000 is just her yearly strawberry frap pocket money.

fp_6791199_spearsbritney_babybump_fp4_05_07

fp_6791198_spearsbritney_babybump_fp4_04_07

Photos courtesy of Fame.

Is Rihanna trying to get some Colin Farrell action?

Posted: 22 Feb 2011 07:49 AM PST

fp_6535252_farrell_colin_lrr_09_11

This story is making me hot. The idea of Colin Farrell and Rihanna getting down and dirty is… um… I lost my train of thought. I don't even like Rihanna all that much, but I would pay big money to see a sex tape with Rihanna and Colin. God knows, they would both probably be up for it. Anyway, I got ahead of myself - The Sun (I know, I know) claims that Rihanna and Colin Farrell exchanged digits a short time ago, and now Rihanna is sexting him constantly, Considering Colin is single and ready to mingle, everyone thinks he would be up for it. Also, I kind of think The Sun's opening line is racist…?

ST PATRICK’S Day isn’t a million miles away and COLIN FARRELL is one Irish swordsman worth toasting with a lovely pint of the black stuff. The actor has worked his charms on RIHANNA to such an extent she hasn’t stopped texting him since.

If there’s one woman you wouldn’t mind pestering you, the Bajan stunner has to top the list. The Rude Boy singer met ex-hellraiser Colin on GRAHAM NORTON’s chat show before Christmas. They swapped numbers afterwards and the Irish Rover has been receiving lots of flirty messages.

A source said: “Colin was taken aback by some of the texts. He reckons he might well be in there. They’re both single, so why not?”

I saw footage of Mr Norton’s show when they originally met. Early on Colin complimented her on her dress, which left only her “limbs” on show. He added: “They are very nice limbs. There’s probably a reason I mentioned them, I had to get them off my mind.”

Rihanna then talked about getting a wax treatment, leaving Colin wide-eyed with excitement. He’s been a real player over the years. His most recent relationship with actress ALICJA BACHLEDA-CURUS went pear-shaped late last year after he decided he’s not ready to be tied down. They have a 16-month-old son, Henry. Rihanna was dating baseball player MATT KEMP but they split last year too.

Colin and Rihanna have made plans to meet up in LA when their hectic schedules allow.
He starred in a sex tape and Rihanna hit the headlines recently for dabbling in lipstick lesbianism.

With his track record and Rihanna’s broad-minded attitude, bedroom fireworks are a good bet.

[From The Sun]

I know some people want Rihanna and Drake to happen, but I think it already did happen, and I think Drizzy and Nicki Minaj have something going on. Plus, Rihanna is like the Kate Hudson of pop stars right now. I get the feeling that she's just up for a good time, out to get laid and have some fun. And if you were in that mindset - "Damn, I need to go out dancing and get laid properly" - wouldn't you go with Colin Farrell? I mean… damn.

fp_6772355_barm_brit_awards_46_53

fp_6535246_farrell_colin_lrr_03_11

fp_6802876_rihanna_grl_17_20

Photos courtesy of Fame.

Jennifer Aniston chopped off her hair: adorable or tragic?

Posted: 22 Feb 2011 07:16 AM PST

just_go_with_it_03_wenn3220927

It was the biggest tool in her arsenal. Jennifer Aniston just had to get people to pay attention to her rather than the bikini model, Brooklyn Decker. So Jennifer went hardcore. She chopped off her hair! It's not as drastic as that haircut she had when she was on Friends, though. This one is to her shoulders, and it looks like she added some more blonde highlights too. And she changed up her makeup. All in all, I like it. I'm just grateful for change, honestly. Aniston has been making me slow clap for the past few stories because I'm getting the feeling she really is looking to change it up. Traveling, selling her Beverly Hills home, wearing appropriate clothing, all of that deserves some slow claps. But this - this deserves outright applause.

Do you think she just finally got sick of the old style? The whole "I don't own a hairbrush" look was uncomfortable, and the flat-iron needs to be put away. Aniston's natural hair has some natural curl to it, and I would love to see her with this new haircut, minus the blowout.

Oh, and nobody's paying attention to Brooklyn Decker anymore. I almost forgot to include a photo of her in this post. Well played, Aniston.

just_go_with_it_10_wenn3220934

just_go_with_it_04_wenn3220928

just_go_with_it_12_wenn3220936

just_go_with_it_02_wenn3220926

just_go_with_it_photocall_18_wenn3220965

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Miley Cyrus forced the Rogue Mullet to cancel his television appearances

Posted: 22 Feb 2011 06:58 AM PST

wenn5283532

One of the biggest stories last week was Billy Ray Cyrus's extensive interview with GQ, in which he bashed Disney and lamented his daughter Miley's wild ways. Miley still hasn't issued a formal statement on anything her dad said, although she and her mom Tish did step out for an "all is well" photo-op just hours after the GQ interview dropped. Now PopEater reports that the GQ piece was just the beginning of The Mullet's media campaign - and Miley is not having it.

Billy Ray Cyrus certainly knows how to burn a bridge. First he angers his daughter Miley after comparing her to Anna Nicole Smith. Then he attacks Disney, saying ‘Hannah Montana’ destroyed his family. Now he goes and upsets TV legend Barbara Walters after his daughter forced him to drop out of a scheduled interview on ‘The View’ this week.

“When Miley found out her father was scheduled to appear on ‘The View’ on Wednesday she went nuts,” a family friend tells me. “Only last week Billy shot his mouth off in GQ, and now he planned to sit down with the [Barbara and Whoopi] and talk more crap about his family. No way would Miley or her team let that happen.”

The GQ interview started off a firestorm after Billy Ray’s bombshell that he feels isolated from his daughter, blaming everyone but himself. “I’m scared for her,” he said in the interview. “She’s got a lot of people around her that’s putting her in a great deal of danger. I want to get her sheltered from the storm.”

Billy Ray’s comments had come out of nowhere, leaving everyone, including Miley, to wonder why her dad had decided to go public with private family matters.

“At first Miley defended her dad wanting to believe he had been tricked into saying bad things by the magazine,” an insider with knowledge of situation tells me. “Miley truly wanted to give her father the benefit of the doubt, goodness knows she’s said things she wishes she could take back. But after she found out about his media trip to New York no more excuses could be made.”

True, you don’t accidentally end up as a guest on ‘The View.’ That is a heavily planned event! Billy Ray’s representative confirmed to me that his trip to NYC had been canceled, at least for now.

[From PopEater]

I have two theories: One, Miley finally called her father and told him to quiet down. Or two, Miley called her management and screamed “CODE RED, THE MULLET IS GOING ROGUE!!” But seriously, she probably called Billy Ray and convinced him that she's fine… for now. From what I remember of the GQ piece ('m pulling from memory, because I don't want to reread that six page epic diatribe again) is that The Mullet is promoting his new album…? So, yes, he probably had more media appearances planned, in service of promoting his album. But all anyone would want to talk about would be Miley and how The Mullet thinks Jesus doesn't approve of salvia.

These are pics of Miley yesterday. Seriously, her face is just filling out, don’t call her fat.

miley_cyrus_1_wenn3220062

miley_cyrus_2_wenn3220063

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Martin Sheen is supporting Charlie at this time “with prayer”

Posted: 22 Feb 2011 06:33 AM PST

wenn3220055

These are new photos of Martin Sheen and his son, Emilio Estevez, promoting The Way in London yesterday. Emilio directed the movie, and Martin stars. When The Telegraph spoke to Martin, shockingly (!) they didn't really want to talk about the movie. Instead, Martin fielded questions about his other son's breakdown. Although Martin visited Charlie during his brief hospitalization a few weeks ago, it seems like Martin has kind of thrown up his hands about the Charlie situation at this point:

Martin Sheen, the actor, said he is praying for his troubled son Charlie and wants to appear on screen with him again. The West Wing star said the actor, who has fought a well-documented battle with drugs and checked into rehab last month, had the backing of his family.

When asked how he was supporting his son, Sheen replied: “With prayer. We lift him up and we ask everyone who cares about him to lift him up, and lift up all those who are in the grip of drug and alcohol abuse, because they are looking for transcendence.”

Speaking at the UK premiere of his new pilgrimage film The Way at London’s British Film Institute, the 70-year-old - who acted alongside Charlie in the 1987 film Wall Street - said he would be happy to work with him in the future.

“That would be another miracle and we’d look forward to it, very much so,” he said.

In the film - directed by another of his three sons Emilio Estevez - Sheen plays Tom, an American doctor who embarks on the 500-mile Camino de Santiago walk to collect the remains of his dead son. Sheen said the well-trodden route, from the French Pyrenees to Santiago de Compostela in the north west of Spain, was a journey worth taking.

“I think people are looking for transcendence, particularly in the West. We seek to touch the sacred somehow. I think that’s why people use drugs and alcohol, they’re looking for some transcendental experience in their lives,” he said.

The actor and political activist said the current unrest in the Middle East was “a great reflection of dissatisfaction” - and insisted he was proud of how US president Barack Obama was performing.

He continued: “The world’s population is nearly seven billion now and most of them are have-nots. We live in the Western world, we don’t have any way of measuring that differentiation. The world is hungry and the world is in desperate need of justice, of peace, of harmony, of sharing.”

The Way also stars Northern Irish actor James Nesbitt, Canadian actress Deborah Kara Unger, and Estevez, who makes an appearance as the son of Sheen’s character.

“We look at this film like a retelling of The Wizard Of Oz,” Estevez said.

“Martin’s character is Dorothy, Nesbitt’s is the scarecrow, and they’re looking for the wizard - but instead of going to Oz, they’re going to Santiago de Compostela.”

[From The Telegraph]

Damn, Emilio made a movie in which he cast his father as a father whose child has died. Goodness. Timely, I guess. You know… I have sympathy for Martin, I really do. But his comment about prayer reminded me of that joke. A man asked a Jesuit priest what the shortest prayer is. The priest answers, "F-ck it." Meaning, "F-ck it, it's in God's hands." I believe Martin is praying for his son. But I also think that at this point, there's isn't much more for Martin to do other than throw up his hands and give the shortest prayer.

wenn3220053

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Christina Applegate on her 18 hour labor and miracle baby

Posted: 22 Feb 2011 06:12 AM PST

peoplemag

After the people from Ellen sent us an excerpt from Christina Applegate’s interview, to air today, I thought I should pick up People and see what she had to say in her full cover story. I was reading her interview in the checkout aisle this morning and honest to God I almost started crying. I had to kind of swallow it back so I wouldn’t be blubbering there in the supermarket. Applegate repeated some of the same sentiments to Ellen that she told People, that she’s been self conscious of her chest since undergoing a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery in 2008, but that all her self consciousness and bad feelings over surviving the C word melted away after she had her baby last month. Here’s what she told Ellen:

Ellen: Was it a hard labor or was it quick? Fast?
Christina: It was about 18 hours.
Ellen: That’s long.
Christina: It is long. I had my plan. Plans are a big joke, you know, [mine] was to have an epidural but I didn’t react to it well.
Ellen: What are you talking about?
Christina: I didn’t like it. I didn’t like the feeling of numbness. I didn’t like it. It was really creepy to me. It was too much so we turned it off and we opted for go all the way.
Ellen: Wow!
Christina: Feeling it all.
Ellen: How was that?
Christina: I like to say that I opted for it but they accidentally turned it off. Laughs

Ellen: Was it painful?
Christina: It was profound. It was profound pain. And then that happens (pointing to photo of daughter). Just that moment, pulling her out and I dropped my gown which I don’t do. This part of my body is very private to me [her chest]…that’s a real private place. A place that I don’t have a good relationship with, let’s say. But at that moment of pulling her out and I just tore that thing [gown] off. There’s a room full of people that I don’t know. Nurses and doctors. And she and I just laid there. It was the best thing that’s every happened to me.
Ellen: That’s a beautiful moment.

[From The Ellen DeGeneres show, to air 2-22-11]

The things that Applegate said in People about motherhood and how your child changes your life were universal and so heartfelt that it brings me back to that time and how special it was. It seemed to be especially meaningful to her after all she went through. Here are a few new quotes that I found touching.

I’ve been kind of sad for a long time, and she’s just opened my whole soul.”

I don’t want to live in leggings, [referring to her weight gain] but I can’t imagine working right now because I never want to leave her for the rest of my life.”

It’s a great feeling of renewal… She’s my beginning.”

It sounds over-the-top and gushing, but I get it, I really do, and I’m so happy for her and her fiance, Martyn Lenoble. He stood by her side during her cancer fight and he sounds like a doting dad too.

wenn5540638

wenn2998158

Cover courtesy of CoverAwards, photos courtesy of WENN.

Rosie O’Donnell splits from her girlfriend of one year

Posted: 22 Feb 2011 06:05 AM PST

rosie11

Page Six reports this morning that Rosie O'Donnell and her girlfriend of over a year, Tracy Kachtick-Anders, have called it quits. They seemed to get together very quickly last January (-ish), and they seemed to have quite a bit in common. Tracy was/is a LGBT activist, a doula, and an adoptive mother, and between Tracy and Rosie, they had ten kids.

Rosie O’Donnell has split with her girlfriend of over a year, Tracy Kachtick- Anders, sources tell Page Six. The comedienne, multimedia star and former TV talk-show host, who has four children, confirmed in January last year that she was dating Tracy, a Texas artist and mother of six.

She made the announcement after they were spotted holding hands in Miami in December 2009, and soon their combined brood of 10 kids became one big family. But sources tell us they recently parted ways, with Tracy living at a separate house with her children, while she and Rosie, who lives in Nyack and on Miami’s Star Island, remain on good terms.

A rep for O’Donnell told us, “Rosie and Tracy never officially lived under one roof. They have lived near one another for quite some time, and their families still socialize and they see each other frequently.”

But a source said, “They have definitely split up, but it is very complicated because their kids are very close. They still spend a lot of time together.” The insider noted that Rosie still has pictures of her and Tracy together on her blog.

Tracy is active in parenting issues. She launched Open Arms Campaign, a nonprofit organization to recruit adoptive families in the LGBT community.

Rosie has four kids with ex-wife Kelli Carpenter, with whom she split in October 2009. After announcing her new relationship, O’DonNell said, “Tracy has six kids, she lives next door . . . It’s a lot! We’re the Gay-dy Bunch! It’s a challenge, but when you fall in love with someone, they come with a whole bunch of things, including children” — adding that she fell for Tracy because of her love for kids.

On her radio show, O’Donnell went on to describe Kachtick-Anders as a “lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely person,” adding, “I love it all. It’s almost too good to be true!”

[From Page Six]

Well… that's sad. I didn't know that much about Tracy, but she seemed nice. It sounds like the breakup is complicated, but I bet they're managing. I know many of you don't care for Rosie at this point, but I still kind of like her, and I wish… I guess I wish that she wasn't so crazy in relationships. I think Rosie has a self-destructive streak.

rosie21

wenn3199684

Photos from WENN & Rosie's website.

Colin Firth on his wife: “To me she’s the most beautiful woman in the world”

Posted: 22 Feb 2011 05:38 AM PST

wenn5607739

I really can't get enough of Colin Firth. I have to say, he's played his Oscar campaign beautifully. He comes across as humble, genuine and kind, and he's peaked at just the right moment. If he doesn't win the Oscar on Sunday, I'm going to throw a fit. But I think Colin is one of the safest bets - everyone loves him, and everyone is rooting for him. Anyway, during Colin's sit-down with Piers Morgan, he revealed the secret to his 15-year marriage: the realization that his wife is "the most beautiful woman in the world," and that no other woman could compete. Aw…

He is a famous handsome actor who possibly has an Oscar on the horizon for his role in The King’s Speech. And with fame comes attention, especially from the female quarter. But happily-married Colin Firth insists that he is a one-woman man, and would never cheat on his wife of 15 years, Livia Giuggioli. In fact the 50-year-old actor says the thought of his gorgeous wife helps him ward off the throngs of female fans.

He revealed that every time he meets another beautiful woman, he only has to think of his stunning 41-year-old wife. Speaking on Piers Morgan tonight, he opened up about his relationship with Livia.

‘It does help to actually realize that however stunning the person who is, you know, fluttering eyelashes at you, she doesn't do anything to match up to your wife… Maybe it's shallow of me to have a wife that's so beautiful but it makes things easier. To me she's the most beautiful woman in the world.’

Colin admits that the pair’s marriage has surpassed the expectations of a normal Hollywood marriage.

‘We've made it 15 years together … I think that is pretty good going in Hollywood standards. And it’s going to go on forever.’

The British actor said that he and his wife make sure that they take time out to be together in order to keep their relationship strong.

'You just navigate things on a daily basis,’ he said. ‘We are crazy bout each other. But the real secret is time - we have to make sure that we spend enough time together. Every relationship in life you’re going to have to take care of, there’s a marathon factor to it.’

Colin and Livia met in Columbia on the set of Nostromo in 1995, where Livia was a production assistant. They married in Tuscany in 1997 and split their time between homes in Italy and London. The couple have two sons, Luca, 10 and Matteo, seven.

And while Firth has been stock-piling awards for his role in The King’s Speech, his wife Livia, has created her own buzz on the world’s red carpets. The eco-store owner challenged herself to wear only ethical, environmentally-sustainable style for the premieres and awards shows she was attending with her husband. The mother-of-two’s outfits have not only been eco-friendly but dazzling, too. And for the Oscars it will be no different. The Italian beauty is planning to wear a recycled dress which has been sewn by British designer Gary Harvey.

Livia, who has a blog on Vogue.com entitled The Green Carpet Challenge, recently told the fashion magazine: ‘Without doing the big reveal, I can tell you that Gary’s design is made from 11 different dresses. He has scoured south-east London for the right pieces.’

Colin is favourite to scoop Best Actor at the Oscars in Hollywood this Sunday for The King's Speech.

[From The Daily Mail]

If it was anyone else, I might be thinking "yeah right." But I buy it for Colin and Livia. I buy that he completely adores her and I buy that he's not screwing around. Maybe the "Decent Family Man" thing is an act, I don't know. But I'm buying it.

Oh, here's the video of Colin's appearance on 60 Minutes over the weekend. In the last section of the piece, that's when Colin talks about why he did Mamma Mia, and says: "I am such a drag queen. It’s one of my primary driving forces in life. You cannot dangle a spandex suit and a little bit of mascara in front of me and not just have me go weak at the knees." Jesus, THIS MAN.

wenn5594188

wenn5594181

wenn3205937

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Kate Bosworth’s Nylon photo shoot: gross or cute?

Posted: 22 Feb 2011 05:03 AM PST

bos1

Here is the photo shoot Kate Bosworth did for Nylon's March issue. She's the cover girl, for some reason. Okay… I'm stuck on that, actually. Why does Kate Bosworth get a magazine cover? She's not promoting a movie. I just checked. So I guess she's just promoting… her too-skinny body? Her relationship with Alex Skarsgard? Her own famewhoring?

Am I being too harsh? Well, it's no secret that I don't really care for Kate Bosworth. I find her to be useless, talentless, and much, much too resilient. At this stage of her lack of career, The Bos should be a big "Who?" We should never be forced to see weekly paparazzi shots, or The Bos on various red carpets - because she goes to the opening of an envelope. But somehow, without much talent and despite being one of the most boring, tedious and smug "celebrities" out there, The Bos still clings to her small shred of fame. She's barely an actress anymore - she's The Girlfriend to Alex Skarsgard, and she's a Fashion Girl (although that one is seriously questionable).

Anyway… enjoy. The Bos shoving her bones into our faces. Seriously, what's with her mouth? Ugh.

bos5

bos2

bos4

bos3

Photos courtesy of Superior Pics Forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment