Monday, January 3, 2011

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Kim Kardashian covers Glamour, Katie Couric girl-crushes on her

Posted: 03 Jan 2011 08:26 AM PST

kk3

You know what kills me? It kills me that Kim Kardashian looks really good when she's styled by professionals. When she's doing a formal photo shoot, Kim rarely looks cat-faced, although her face does tend towards "farty" in professional shoots. She's a terrible model, in general, but the difference between Kim for a magazine shoot and Kim in real life is drastic. What also kills me is that I rarely see a magazine pictorial with someone like Christina Hendricks, a pale, busty redhead, where the pros even try to make her look half as pretty as Kim Kardashian. I think the pros must have some kind of collective trauma when it comes to pale redheads, and tan brunettes are their comfort zone.

Anyway, here are some photos from Kim Kardashian's Glamour Magazine cover shoot. Katie Couric did the interview (full piece here). The fact the a network news anchor is interviewing Kim Kardashian… yeah. That sucks. Here are some highlights:

Katie Couric: You are such a phenomenon right now that I wanted to first ask: Why do you think you have so completely captivated the public's imagination?
Kim Kardashian: At first, I think that people were intrigued by the glitz and glam of my family's lifestyle in California. But they stayed interested because we were a lot more normal and relatable than they had assumed. We might be spoiled in some people's eyes, but we are not brats. I get letters from little girls begging me to adopt them.

Katie Couric: Why? What is it about your family?
Kim Kardashian: We work really hard, and we fight like normal sisters fight, and we make up. We're so supportive of each other. We always stick together. Having lots of siblings is like having built-in best friends. I also think that my parents did a really good job of putting their [divorce] behind them. We had family vacations together. It might seem odd to some people, but Father's Day included all of us—Bruce, my dad, my brother, my sisters, cooking breakfast at my mom's house, and all the guys golfing together. We [still] do everything we can to keep my father's presence really heavy in our everyday lives. [Kardashian's father died of cancer in 2003.]

Katie Couric: Is it bizarre having every aspect of your life recorded?
Kim Kardashian: I once commented to Lamar [Odom, Khloeacute;'s husband, who plays for the L.A. Lakers] after I introduced him to a guy I was dating, "Do you think the cameras freaked him out? I hope he gets used to it and knows it's normal." And Lamar looked at me and said, "What you need to really understand is this isn't normal." But as a family, we realize that this life is crazy, but as long as we don't change and we all stick together, nothing can affect us.

Katie Couric: Can you go out on a date, Kim, and say, "This is just me and there are no cameras"?
Kim Kardashian: Oh, absolutely. But it's easier to just be single and not have a relationship. How do you get to know someone on a reality show? Some people think that they can handle it, and then they really can't.

Katie Couric: I can't imagine, if I were a guy, signing up for that. I would be like, "Check, please."
Kim Kardashian: [Laughs.] Exactly! Hence, I'm single right now.

Katie Couric: You're known to be quite a workaholic, and I mean that in a positive way, as it takes one to know one. [Laughs.] How did your parents instill such a strong work ethic in you? Where did you get your entrepreneurial streak?
Kim Kardashian: Being little and watching my dad get up, put on his suit every single day, go to work—seeing how hard he worked. He let us know that when we turned 18, we were going to be cut off, and we had to sign a contract for everything. When I was 16 and it was car time, it was negotiated that I had to pay for my gas, and if I crashed the car, if anything happened, I was liable. Everything was a contract with my dad. And I still have them—I saved them all. Well, when I was 16, I bumped someone and I had to pay for it. So I got a job working at a clothing store, and ever since then I've loved to work.

Katie Couric: Did your father encourage you girls to go to college?
Kim Kardashian: Absolutely. I went to college for four years. I got married at 19 [to music producer Damon Thomas, whom she later divorced], so I ended up not finishing. But the last thing [my dad] said to me before he passed away was "I know you'll be OK. You will be successful."

Katie Couric: Because a lot of young women read this magazine, I wanted to ask you about issues you've had with your body in the past and growing up and being bullied. You developed early, is that true?
Kim Kardashian: Kourtney probably bullied me the most because she hadn't developed. She was always making fun of me. I mean, when I was 11 I was a C-cup and I got my period. I was just insecure.

Katie Couric: But how did you sort of come to love, accept and appreciate the body you had?
Kim Kardashian: I remember I would sit in the bathtub, and I would put a hot washcloth on my boobs and think, Please, Lord, just please, I don't want to grow any bigger. I would cry. My mom would say, "You are going to love this one day." And she was like, "You're Armenian. Look at all your aunts. They're super curvy, and this is your family. This is who you are." We were raised around all of our Armenian cousins, and I know a lot about the culture. So I think that made me confident in who I am.

Katie Couric: Let's get to some reader questions. This is Glamour's Guy Issue. What would you do if you woke up as a man?
Kim Kardashian: I love being a girl. I'm such a glamour girl. I would be a tranny! [Laughs.] I would find a wig.

Katie Couric: I think I know the answer to this, but I'm going to ask it anyway. How do you feel about being a sex symbol? Is it empowering or degrading?
Kim Kardashian: It's definitely powerful. I don't find myself as sexy as everyone thinks. I'm a lot more insecure than people would assume, but with little stupid things. When I get dressed, I'm always so indecisive.

[From Glamour]

Ugh. Katie Couric was actually sucking up to her for most of the interview. I get that Kim is relatively harmless (honestly, she is), but that doesn't mean we should go out of our way to suck up to her. And I'm so, so tired of hearing about Kim being a "businesswoman". She's not. She's a famewhore who gets paid. There's a difference.

kk1

kk2

Photos courtesy of HuffPo.

Armie Hammer, hot guy: “I’ve lost out on jobs because I’m six foot five.”

Posted: 03 Jan 2011 08:04 AM PST

0111-gq-sf1603-logo

GQ just sent us some photos of the gorgeous Armie Hammer, star of The Social Network, and the latest Forever Dong of many people. Hammer played the Winklevoss twins in The Social Network - playing two characters, and in most of his scenes, having to only play against himself. He's 24 years old, and he's already married - to Elizabeth Chambers, a journalist who is 4 years older than him. He's also got lots of family money. Like, crazy family money. So maybe we should be paying more attention to him? Here's GQ's blurb (courtesy of their "style" pictorial).

Those Bratty Facebook Twins? This Man Birthed Them Both

Name: Armie Hammer, 24

How you know him: Played the six-foot-five litigious twins Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss in The Social Network.

First audition: A Shake ‘N Bake commercial.

On growing up in the Cayman Islands: “It doesn’t suck.”

Childhood nickname: “Baking Soda Boy. Try going to junior high with the name Armie Hammer. It’s open season.”

How the name-calling stopped: “I punched a kid in the face. I took it for two years! I tried perseverance…”

How he started acting: “I saw Home Alone. I was 11 or 12, and I had a dream that I was Macaulay Culkin.”

Unlikely Hollywood challenge: His height. “I’ve lost out on jobs because I’m six foot five.”

Life since The Social Network: “People on the street yell at me, Where’s your twin! It’s funny the first time.”

On meeting the real-life Winklevoss twins: “Tyler walked up to me and said, ‘Dude, I do not own a pair of earmuffs.’”

[From GQ]

He's six foot five? Hello, sailor. I love big, tall men. So, should I add Armie Hammer to my forever dong list? Yes, he's tall and good-looking, although I usually don't go for traditionally handsome men, you know? He's just so nice-looking and Mr. All-American. And there's some weirdness with the marrying young/family money/life of an actor stuff too. I don't know. But he's growing on me.

…Okay, I just spent the last five minutes starring at his hands. Definitely Forever Dong material.

0111-gq-sf0802-logo

Photos courtesy of GQ, photo credit: Ben Watts/GQ.

LeAnn Rimes doesn’t talk about her new boob job, but she references Brandi

Posted: 03 Jan 2011 07:41 AM PST

110102nr2_rimes_b-gr_01

These are photos of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian (who is dealing with the luggage, like a good personal assistant) at the airport, arriving home from their Mexican jaunt. The same jaunt where LeAnn officially rolled out her new boobs. I hope someone who reads LeAnn's Twitter can tell me for sure - did she ever address the boob job stuff? I don't think she did, just because I can't find any coverage of a potential comment anywhere. I don't have the time, energy or inclination to attempt to read through her million tweets, so too bad. But let's say that she didn't address the boob job thing - that means something. Because this bitch addresses Every. Single. Rumor. She even took time out of her day to bitch about this E! News story claiming that Eddie and LeAnn were shut out of a big party in Cabo while there. LeAnn blamed E! News' report on "someone" meaning Brandi Glanville, I guess forgetting that she (LeAnn) made an enemy out of E! News all by herself:

tweet1

tweet2

[From LeAnn's Twitter]

Also, to combat the E! story, LeAnn had her publicist drop an item to People Magazine:

Still riding the high of their recent engagement, LeAnn Rimes and fiancé Eddie Cibrian celebrated New Year’s Eve in a private residence at the Hacienda Beach Club in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The pair savored poolside mini-massages, relaxing spa treatments, plus meals at the property’s beachfront restaurant.

[From People]

Um, did People Magazine even change the wording from the publicist's email? Ugh. These bitches.

110102nr2_rimes_b-gr_02

110102nr2_rimes_b-gr_12

110102nr2_rimes_b-gr_05

Photos courtesy of Bauer-Griffin.

Hugh Hefner on his proposal to Crystal: he put the ring in a Little Mermaid music box

Posted: 03 Jan 2011 07:35 AM PST

hugh_hefner_1_wenn3154092
This story would be a sweet one if it was about an age appropriate couple, (like Nick and Mariah and the ring pop) but as it is it only serves to highlight the massive age difference between the bride and groom. Credit to Kaiser for observing that this shows what a child Crystal Harris really is at 24 when contrasted with her 84 year-old fiance. Hugh Hefner proposed to Harris with a ring in a Little Mermaid music box. Because as a little girl Harris must have dreamed of marrying a rich prince old enough to be her great grandfather and giving up life as she knows it to live in an aging dank mansion. I always thought The Little Mermaid was a crock. Arial has to leave her family and friends in the ocean and all she gets is a hot guy whose looks will fade and whose lifestyle is completely different from anything she’s ever known before that single week she traded in her voice to stare at him. Crystal doesn’t even get a hot guy in this bargain.

We were up in the bedroom,” Harris, 24, tells PEOPLE, “and my favorite movie is The Little Mermaid, so he had the ring in a Little Mermaid box, and that was so special. I opened it and the first thing he said to me was, ‘I hope it fits!’ ”

Adds Hefner, 84, “I got her a little music box with the Mermaid theme to it, and it just looked like the perfect size and the perfect place to be the ring box. So when she started unwrapping that gift, I reached over and wound it so it was playing music while she discovered what was inside.”

Although she cried with happiness, Harris says, “There wasn’t any ‘down-on-one-knee’ or anything like that, because we are not traditional.”

The ring is a circle diamond “a little over three karats,” says Harris, “and it’s on platinum setting and it has diamonds all around the band as well. It’s so pretty.”

Meanwhile, in addition to holiday gifts of an iPhone and a scrapbook of their past year together, Harris gave Hefner a painting she commissioned of her, Hefner and their dog Charlie by former Playmate and Amazing Race contestant Victoria Fuller.

Crystal “is so totally devoted,” Hefner says. “Her priorities are pretty much our relationship, No. 1 and No. 2 and 3, and you don’t always find that. Despite the age disparity, the truth of the matter is we have a great deal in common, we really complement one another, we have a wonderful time together, and I love her.”

The pair met at a Halloween party at the Playboy Mansion in 2008. “We were both psychology majors in school, so there was never a dull moment,” says Harris. “We always had something to talk about. We go to Vegas and stay at his suite at the Palms, we travel all over, and we’ve been to Europe. We have movie nights at home with all our friends, and I have a blast with him. He’s the one with all the energy!”

Hefner, who’s been married (and divorced) twice, admits he has been publicly skeptical about the institution of marriage. “I do think there is a certain reality to the fact that people start to take one another for granted,” the Playboy founder says.

“I just simply found myself in a relationship with Crystal in which I felt, quite frankly, the opposite seemed to be true – that the more committed to one another we were, the closer we got, and the more we loved one another, and I just think this one, for me, will be the exception to the rule.”

[From People]

Some of you have noted that the ring (photo below) looks relatively small and cheap by Hollywood standards. It’s an estimated 3 1/2 carats and is said to have cost $90,000 though, so it’s not like Hef was skimping.

Analyzing what Hef and Crystal said about their relationship, Hef is impressed that he has a woman who always seems to drop everything for him and has nothing else going on (he says she puts their relationship at priority 1,2, and 3) and Crystal likes the things that Hef does for her. (”We go to Vegas and stay at his suite at the Palms, we travel all over, and we’ve been to Europe.”)

We never saw what happened to The Little Mermaid after she got married and I always assumed she was miserable. Like all of a sudden she has legs, has to breathe air, and can’t pal around with her friends. That’s not happily ever after that’s trading in your whole life for a man. Good luck to Harris. It’s not surprising that she still thinks The Little Mermaid is an ideal fairy tale.

crystalharrisring

wenn5505610

wenn5480588

Lindsay “Mahatma” Lohan might be staying in rehab through the weekend

Posted: 03 Jan 2011 07:08 AM PST

wenn2826296

Put away the tequila and blow, and tell Mother Crackhead she needs to refund the tickets to Tijuana. Mahatma Lohan is staying in rehab, at least for another week. According to TMZ, Lindsay "may" stay at the Betty Ford Clinic through this coming weekend. Do you believe that? I'm not sure if I do, but whatever.

Sources connected with Lindsay Lohan tell TMZ … even though Lindsay is legally allowed to bail from rehab today … we’re told she may stay until the weekend to get additional treatment.

Sources tell us Lindsay is taking precautions before reentering day-to-day life, and is talking with people at the Betty Ford Center about reentering the residential day treatment program until Saturday.

Maybe this time it’s working …

[From TMZ]

Is anyone else thinking that this reeks of some Crackhead Spin? I wonder if the Betty Ford Clinic/the judge is actually FORCING Lindsay to do additional time at the clinic, maybe because of that incident where she (allegedly) smacked the hell out of a Betty Ford Clinic while drunk off her ass? Hm…

Also, Radar has a big story up about how if and when Lindsay gets out, she's moving from her West Hollywood crack den/condo to some "beach-side suburb". Her poor potential neighbors. Anyway, according to Radar, Lindsay's stuff has already been moved out of her condo, and has already been moved into "a giant three bedroom home". Because no one does drugs at the beach, I guess.

wenn2826290

wenn2826297

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Naomi Campbell’s fiancé spent Christmas with his wife and kids

Posted: 03 Jan 2011 06:29 AM PST

wenn2984257

Several months ago, I had some new photos of Naomi Campbell and her boyfriend/fiancé Vladamir Doronin out and about in Europe. When I wrote about the photos, I questioned why there wasn't more reporting on Doronin's marital status. You see, he's still married. There are reports that he and his Russian wife - they have several children together - are living apart, and that there are divorce negotiations underway, but those reports have been around since Naomi and Doronin got together, several years ago. My point? Nothing's happening. So Naomi Campbell is pretty much carrying on, having an international affair, with a man who is still married. And they've been doing that for years. It's sketchy, right?

Anyway, Page Six reports that Doronin spent Christmas with his wife and kids. Oh noes! It's like he's just asking to be beaten with a phone.

Naomi Campbell’s Russian billionaire boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin, spent Christmas with his wife, Ekaterina, his daughter, Katia, and his mother-in-law before he jetted off for New Year’s with the supermodel.

Sources tell us Doronin, who’s not divorced from Katia despite his public relationship with Campbell, spent the week leading up to Christmas at the Beverly Hills Hotel with his family. Campbell then flew to LA, and she and Vlad headed off to Cabo, Mexico.

A source said, “Despite rumors of a wedding in 2011, he and his wife are nowhere near a divorce settlement.” Reps for Doronin and Campbell couldn’t be reached.

[From Page Six]

Look, I am the kind of person to give many couples the benefit of the doubt as far as jumpoffs/hookups/divorces/separations go. There is an overlap sometimes, and that happens in celebrity couplings, as well as average-person couples. It happens. So be it. But you've really got to wonder if this divorce still hasn't been finalized after all of this time - AND that he's spending the holidays with his wife and kids - well, maybe he's never going to marry Naomi. And I’m wondering why people still refer to Naomi as his “fiancée”. Perhaps at this point we should just be calling her his out-in-the-open mistress.

wenn3132750

wenn2863342

wenn2984259

wenn5540042

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Gwyneth Paltrow changes her story on how Robert Downey Jr taught her about addiction

Posted: 03 Jan 2011 06:11 AM PST

wenn2822256
Back in November, Gwyneth Paltrow told Chelsea Handler that she asked Robert Downey Jr. (who starred in those Iron Man movies with her) to help her understand addiction so that she could convincingly play an addict on screen. She told Chelsea that she e-mailed RDJ and he sent her a great response that went a long way in helping her get into character. She said “I actually e-mailed Robert Downey Jr., he's been sober for a long time. But I was like 'explain to me addiction,' and he wrote me the most amazing e-mail and it really helped me understand it.

Paltrow recently told this same story to Reuters, only in her latest version Downey was “so articulate” as if she had a conversation with him about it:

“I just couldn’t understand how you could be so drunk that you could wreck people’s lives and then wake up the next day and pretend everything was fine,” the actress, 38, told Reuters. “I struggled with that.”

To prepare, Paltrow turned to her “Iron Man” co-star Robert Downey Jr., who has recovered from addictions in his own life to stage a career comeback.

“I asked Robert, ‘How does this work?’” said Paltrow. “He was really articulate about addiction and the psychology behind it. He really helped me a lot.”

[From Reuters via Huffington Post]

Am I nitpicking by pointing out that she’s calling him “articulate,” as if to suggest that they spoke about it? Probably, but when Goop is name dropping it’s only natural to question her. Remember when she called Billy Joel “William” and his rep was all “no one calls him William“? Now she had an imaginary conversation with her good friend RDJ about how she could never fathom hurting anyone like he did, and would he care to explain it to her?

Toward the end of this interview, Gwyneth said that she just loves country music, because “I love how authentic it is. I find it homey and comforting. It’s about being who you are, full of soul and truth.

Gwynnie is full of something, but it ain’t truth. Maybe this woman believes her own hype though, and constructed a whole back and forth conversation with RDJ in her head from his e-mail, just like she gave Billy Joel his own little pet name, one she considered more dignified than his real one.

Photos of Goop and RDJ are from 4/26/10 and 4/22/10. Photos of just Goop are from today, 1/3/10, outside Good Morning America. Compare her old vs. new face. Credit: WENN.com

wenn2822332

wenn3154119

wenn3154120

Olivia Munn chops off her hair: cute or not so much?

Posted: 03 Jan 2011 06:04 AM PST

wenn3153171

Olivia Munn has changed her hair! She used to wear it much longer, but she chopped it off before New Year's, and she showed off the new cut at some events in Las Vegas over the weekend. I hate to admit this, but I have similar hair to Olivia's, and I wear my hair now the length that she used to have. I once tried out this shoulder-length cut, and while I enjoyed the simplicity of it, it did not compliment the shape of my face. I don't think it really compliments Olivia's face either, but I may be biased.

Because, you see, I've never really cared for Olivia Munn. Her "comedy" seems based on being a hot girl in a group of nerds, and I tend to think that if she didn't pose for photos in her panties, no one would consider her "funny". Add to that the Justin Timberlake situation - where Olivia Munn and JT fooled around and then she - I mean "sources close to Olivia" - outed JT as a cheater and a player whose game consists of telling randoms and club girls that he and Jessica Biel are over, then changing his story once he slept with them. It's not that I didn't appreciate the fact that one of JT's girls called him out - it's that Olivia did it as a way to protect her image (she was the wronged woman, you see) and famewhore herself out for her connection to JT.

So… I don't really care for the hair. But it's because I don't like her.

wenn3153937

wenn5589890

Photos courtesy of WENN.

David Arquette checks into rehab for alcohol, broken heart

Posted: 03 Jan 2011 06:01 AM PST

fp_6099003_arquette_david_b
David Arquette went out partying for New Year’s Eve and then checked into rehab the very next day. I guess we know what his resolution is. Arquette’s been boozing constantly and giving weepy hungover tell all interviews to Howard Stern since his marriage with Courteney Cox went south. He’s also been leaking stories about how much he wants his family back while being photographed with cocktail waitresses in bikinis. Now he’s ready to get serious about sobriety and earning Courtney’s respect. He’s checked into rehab at an undisclosed location, with a source telling People that he’s getting treatment for alcohol dependence and “dealing with a broken heart.” This is pretty much exactly what Arquette told Stern a couple of weeks ago.

The actor, who separated from wife Courteney Cox in October, has entered a rehab program, his rep confirms to PEOPLE.

The rep had “no further information,” however a source says the actor needs help with alcohol and other issues.

“He is in there for drinking and depression, not hard drugs. Rehab was inevitable,” says the source. “He is dealing with a broken heart. He can’t handle all the changes in his life. All his inner demons came out.”

During a recent interview on Howard Stern’s radio show, Arquette, 39, said that his psychologist, whom he sees once a week, believed he was having a “nervous breakdown,” and the actor confessed he’d been “drinking a lot.”

“Everybody’s worried and concerned about me,” he added during the interview. “When I drink, I become a maniac.”

A source told PEOPLE recently that Arquette, who is dad to 6-year-daugher Coco with Cox, 46, was having trouble managing the separation.

“He’s just not handling this situation well,” the source said. “He’s really depressed.

[From People]

Courteney has issued a statement to People about David going to rehab. She said “I really admire David and his choice to take charge and better his life. I love and support him.” I doubt she’ll get back with him after he gets out. His sobriety might go a long way toward healing his pain, though. Drinking and partying like that only makes things worse.

I really feel for the guy, but I also get why Courteney wanted out. Sure she’s probably sleeping with that co-star guy who plays her ex husband on Cougar Town, but maybe she just couldn’t take it with David anymore and was trying to make it easy on him. It obviously isn’t, and the holidays must have been a tough time for him. Get well, David!

Photos are from 10/27, 11/21 and 12/2. Credit: Fame Pictures
fp_6198127_skullcandy_launc

fp_5961705_arquette_david_b

fp_6099002_arquette_david_b

Elton John’s new baby lives in another apt and has 2 nannies

Posted: 03 Jan 2011 05:47 AM PST

fp_4774638_barm_john_furnis
Back when Ricky Martin first had twins via surrogate, he told People Magazine that he was caring for both of his newborn boys without the help of a nanny. Martin presumably didn’t even have a partner at the time. He said “I'm doing this on my own because I don't want to miss a moment. I have a personal assistant who helps me, someone who takes care of me while I'm taking care of them, but I'm the one who changes the diapers, the one that feeds them, the one that bathes them, the one that puts them to sleep. For any parent, the first couple of months tend to get a little bit intense.” (Clay Aiken said something similar about being a hands-on parent to his son.)

Unlike Ricky Martin, Elton John and his partner David Furnish don’t seem to be putting as much priority on daddy duty. The Daily Mail reports that their newborn Zachary, born via surrogate on Christmas day, has two nannies and lives in an adjacent apartment. It’s unclear whether the apartment is connected to theirs, but it’s next door. John and Furnish live in a luxury apartment in Los Angeles outfitted with modern furnishings and expensive art. You can see photos on Architectural Digest’s website. They’re said to be in the process of decorating the second apartment for their new baby while he’s being cared for there, but it’s not known whether they had a wall taken down or if they have to go out into the hall and use the door to visit him.

The Mail on Sunday has learned that Sir Elton, 63, and his partner David Furnish have appointed a top Hollywood interior designer to turn the flat beside their luxury home into a dream nursery.

Although the work is not yet finished, several months after it started, eight-day-old Zachary is already installed there, and looked after by round-the-clock nannies.

A New York television star who is a long-time friend of the couple said: 'Elton and David have wanted this baby for a long time. They bought their first apartment in 2007 and then the following year they bought the smaller one next door.

'Everyone originally thought they bought the smaller apartment because they wanted extra space, but then I found out they were trying to have a baby.

‘They haven't said whether they have knocked the wall down between the two apartments but I must say at Elton's age, I wouldn't blame him if there is no adjoining door. Will he really want to be woken up at night by a screaming baby?

'From what I understand the baby and his nannies are living in one apartment and Elton and David are living in another.'

The couple have hired 'interior designer to the stars' Martyn Lawrence-Bullard to decorate the baby's apartment. Lawrence-Bullard, who also masterminded Sir Elton's flat, was overheard telling a friend: 'I am still decorating it. It is not quite finished yet.'

A source at the building, the 32-storey Sierra Towers, said last night: 'It seems a slightly odd arrangement when you have waited so long to have a child. It certainly gives a new answer to the question: what do you give the baby who has everything? His own flat, of course.

'Everyone in the building has been talking of nothing else but the baby all week.

'Apparently he is seriously cute with wispy blond hair. He is in his own apartment with a Filipino lady and an African-American nurse, who are with him 24/7.'

Sir Elton's spokesman Gary Farrow yesterday said of the baby's sleeping arrangement: 'It's private. No comment.'

[From The Daily Mail]

Elton John is going on a five month world tour starting at the end of this month, but he’s only doing about four shows a month. I don’t blame these two for hiring help and expanding their place so that they have room for Zachary. It makes sense, and it doesn’t mean that they’re foisting off all his care onto the help. A lot of people go back to work after having babies. This story did strike me as kind of a large contrast to what both Ricky Martin and Clay Aiken said about caring for their sons.

Photos are from March and August, 2010. Credit: Fame Pictures

fp_5570471_ang_john_elton_0

fp_5570472_ang_john_elton_0

No comments:

Post a Comment