Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Did K-Stew & Sparkles do honeymoon reshoots because of eye-rolling?

Posted: 26 Apr 2011 08:02 AM PDT

sparkles12

Life & Style just sent us these blurry, wonderful photos of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson filming in the Virgin Islands. Doesn't it look like they're wrapped in taffeta? LMAO! According to L&S's sources, they were doing reshoots on the "romantic honeymoon scenes"… which I thought were already shot in South America? Sounds like some producer is worried about the lack of chemistry, perhaps? Why all the reshoots, I wonder? Anyway, this report is just about how happy and sparkly they both were during the filming:

While it has been widely reported that The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn has already wrapped filming, Life & Style can exclusively reveal that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were getting steamy reshooting the flick's romantic honeymoon scenes on April 22 in the U.S. Virgin Islands!

"The Twilight team wasn't happy with the honeymoon beach scene that was filmed in Brazil last fall, so they opted for a last-minute reshoot," an insider reveals to Life & Style.

During the re-shoot at Magens Bay Beach in St. Thomas, a part of the U.S. Virgin Islands, the couple frolicked and shared passionate lip locks in the ocean. Filming started on Friday evening and did not wrap until four in the morning but despite the long hours, with only a few five-minute breaks, both Kristen and Rob were in good spirits and took advantage of the romantic atmosphere.

"Robert and Kristen did take after take, making out and rolling around in the water," an eyewitness tells Life & Style. "The atmosphere was really romantic and lighthearted. Between takes, Rob would play around with Kristen and lift her up in the water. One time when he was getting out of the water, his bathing suit slipped off a bit, and he started to laugh."

The couple made the most of the little time they had in St. Thomas shacking up at The Ritz-Carlton through April 24. After blissfully holing up in their hotel room most of the day on April 23, the couple finally ventured out for a Twilight wrap party at 9 p.m.

"They looked so happy and relaxed," says the eyewitness. "Kristen even showed her affectionate side by putting her arm around Rob while they were chatting with another woman. They had such a good time that they stayed past midnight. What a nice way to have their final farewell."

[From Life & Style]

Hm… "Kristen even showed her affectionate side by putting her arm around Rob while they were chatting with another woman." Sounds more like she was marking her sparkly territory, although I'm sure Sparkles ate it up. I imagine the reshoots were grueling, though. In my mind, the director has to continuously remind K-Stew, "Can we have one take where you don't roll your eyes as he tries to kiss you?"

wenn2746422

wenn2746431

wenn3300113

Photos courtesy of L&S and WENN.

Howard Stern thought Katie Holmes was “in a trance,” Tom might do a ‘Glee’ cameo

Posted: 26 Apr 2011 07:54 AM PDT

holmestrance6

On Monday’s episode of “The Howard Stern Show,” the shock jock talked at length about various celebrity run-ins that he experienced at the weekend nuptuals of big-shot Hollywood producer Brad Grey. Naturally, Tom Cruise was at the wedding with wifebot Katie Holmes in tow, and while Stern was on the dance floor with his wife, Beth Ostrosky, the two couples crossed paths. Stern perceived that Tom was his usual “friendly” self as always around industry types; as for Katie, she was reportedly “in a trance.” Indeed, that’s the perfect way to describe Holmes ever since Scientology got their claws into her, thanks to the Unhinged, Lift-Wearing Midget himself. And why wouldn’t she be positively catatonic? Beyond the few token film roles within which she’s supposedly immersed herself over the past several years, all that Katie has to do with her time is get audited and go shopping. Then, she goes shopping some more. That last part sounds completely doable at first to us civilians, but I imagine that it gets rather old and unfulfilling very short order.

Speaking of the Poison Dwarf, his career (such as it is) has recently experienced a very dubious uprising. Not only has that Les Grossman horror-comedy come to life, but Tom’s also prepping for the onset of filming for Rock of Ages. To add further gasoline to the ritualistic L. Ron Hubbard-themed sacrifice fire at which the Cruise prays, rumors are floating around that Tom will make a Goop-styled “Glee” cameo of his own:

Reports have suggested that Tom Cruise could soon be making a cameo appearance in hit US TV show, Glee.

Following the success of Gwyneth Paltrow’s appearance in the series, Showbiz Spy has claimed that producers are hoping Cruise will star in the show and create his own character.

It is thought that bosses were so impressed with his hilarious sketch as Tropic Thunder’s Les Grossman with Jennifer Lopez at last year’s MTV Movie Awards, that they are keen for him to portray a role like that in Glee.

A source told the website: “The producers love the idea that Tom might create a character just like Les Grossman in Tropic Thunder.”

“His dance rendition to Flo Rida's Low went down so well with audiences and they know something like that would be just as popular, if not more so, on Glee.”

They continued: “At the moment they are in talks with Tom to play a failed and jaded pop star who is now teaching a Glee Club at a rival school but they are willing to let him have a lot of input in to his character just to try and get him on the show.”

"They know that Katie and Suri are big fans of Glee too so they are hoping this may also sway his decision."

[From MTV}

How lovely. Maybe they can eventually get Goop's character together with that of Cruise. She can do another sex-ed styled skit and dangle a bag of P-E-N-I-S gummies in front of Tom while he follows her around with puppy dog eyes. Whether or not this "Glee" thing doesn't work out, there's also Cruise's newly announced attachment to play a "politician who gets caught in an affair" within a script by Crazy, Stupid, Love screenwriter Dan Fogelman. If that's not enough to satisfy your own personal "need for speed," well, it gets even better from there, for (drum roll) AMC Theaters is bringing Top Gun back to theaters for two very special exclusive dates: April 30 and May 2 (see times and theater listings here). Supposedly, anyone who shells out for a ticket will receive "a theatre-sized commemorative poster," you know, much like the one that young Katie Holmes used to keep on the wall over her childhood bed. Yuck.

holmestrance7

holmestrance5

holmestrance2

holmestrance3

holmestrance1

Photos courtesy of Fame Pictures

Julie Bowen: ‘You have to drink’ to get beautiful like Jennifer Aniston

Posted: 26 Apr 2011 07:45 AM PDT

anistonbowen
Modern Family’s Julie Bowen is co-starring with Jennifer Aniston in that upcoming ensemble comedy, Horrible Bosses. In the few interviews I’ve seen with Bowen she’s been laugh out loud funny, so it’s clear she’s making a joke here but it can easily be misconstrued. Anyway Bowen tries to explain Jennifer Aniston’s accessible kind of beauty by saying that she’s beautiful like we all imagine we are when we’re drunk and squint at ourselves in the mirror. That cracks me up. Her comments could also be interpreted as saying that Aniston owes her beauty to drinking, which might not be too far off the mark.

Jennifer Aniston’s appeal is near universal. People want to work with her, protect her, be her or date her. For women, it’s fundamental, says Modern Family’s Julie Bowen – Aniston sets the mark for how they’d like to look.

“She’s one of our own,” Bowen tells PEOPLE of her costar in the upcoming movie Horrible Bosses. “She’s incredibly beautiful in the way that you think you could be if you got drunk enough and looked in the mirror just at the right angle.”

Bowen, 41, says she didn’t even have to film any scenes with Anison, 42, before being sucked in.

“In the makeup trailer, I was pulled into her orbit,” Bowen said with a laugh at the City Year’s Spring Break: Destination Education event at Sony Pictures Studios. “I’ve met her a few times before, she’s an incredibly nice person. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a bad word said about her, and it’s all true.”

Bowen herself has helped reinforce the sex appeal of women in their 40s. But she says Aniston’s allure is underestimated.

“You think she’s an accessible sort of beautiful,” she says with another laugh, “but you really can’t get that beautiful on your own. You’d have to drink your way there.”

[From People]

That opening line about Aniston is ridiculous: “People want to work with her, protect her, be her or date her.” This is another planted piece by Huvane about how great Aniston is, and I’ll be honest it sort-of works. It’s better to have someone who can string a coherent sentence together sing Aniston’s praises and make a joke about it than quote her directly or plant another story about how she’s dating an up-and-coming star who has previously denied having anything to do with her.

Also, Bowen kind of looks like Aniston but not in a way that at all pales to her. She’s beautiful in her own right. Maybe she has fond memories of getting drunk with Aniston on set and/or is just hoping to get blitzed later. She’s got three boys under the age of six: Oliver, who turned five earlier this month, and twins John and Gustav, who turn two May 8. (I think she’s with Oliver and one of the twins below.)

fp_6658471_rij_sag2011_set1

wenn3290162

wenn3258827

Photo credit: WENN and Fame/Juan Rico

Chloe Sevigny in doily couture: greasy, hideous mess, or not that bad?

Posted: 26 Apr 2011 07:35 AM PDT

fp_7214013_chanel_dinner_ram_22_45

These are photos of Chloe Sevigny at last night's Chanel-sponsored Tribece Film Festival Artists Dinner. I don't think Chloe is wearing Chanel, though. At least… yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not Chanel. Chanel does have some doily couture, but it doesn't look like this for the most part. As for how Chloe looked overall… well, I know many fashion editors consider her high-fashion. I don't. I think she's almost always a hot mess. It's not even that I always hate what she's wearing… sometimes she wears interesting clothes. It's her face. It's her styling. It's that she paired what is basically a huge, ugly doily with S&M booties, greasy hair and trashy-looking orange-red lipstick (what is it with the orange-red today?). It's just a horrible look overall.

By the way, as I was looking to see if Chloe has been up to anything, I saw this piece from Faded Youth. They say several interesting pieces of info. First, Zoe Kravitz was also at this dinner, but there's no mention of Zoe's alleged boyfriend Michael Fassbender. Zoe is on the Tribeca Film Festival jury, and obviously, she's flying solo to a lot of events. But it makes me wonder… are Zoe and Michael over? Discuss. In addition to that little side-step, Faded Youth (quoting a report from Star Mag) claims that Chloe has been dating (ish) a dude named Charlie Smith. I don't know who he is, but apparently he's a friend of Spencer Pratt, and he was on The Hills? Here are some gross photos of him. So, according to Faded Youth/Star, at an event a few weeks ago in California, "Chloe and Charlie arrived together, and though she was one of the event's hosts, she spent most of her time wrapped up in him. She was beaming." Whatev.

One more thing - Chloe teamed up with Kiehl's for a limited edition skin thing. You can read about it here. Here's a question - if you were a skin care company, would you want Chloe anywhere near your brand?

fp_7214012_chanel_dinner_ram_21_45

fp_7214009_chanel_dinner_ram_18_45

Last thing - Adrien Brody was also at the event. I actually like his beard! But he still looks like a massive douche to me.

fp_7214022_chanel_dinner_ram_31_45

Photos courtesy of Fame.

Kelly Osbourne on weight gain reports: “I’m not - I’m the same size!”

Posted: 26 Apr 2011 06:51 AM PDT

wenn3301184

Despite my general dislike of not-so-bright girls who don't actually DO anything, I find myself liking Kelly Osbourne in a general way. I'm not saying she's one of my favorites or anything, but I've liked some of her interviews and I don't think she's as bad as some of you think. And for some reason, people like to talk about her and whatever she's wearing and how she's gone legit, career-wise, these days with a new gig modeling for Material Girl and a spot on E! Fashion Police. All of this new legitimacy came shortly after Kelly lost a great deal of weight, and I suspect the legitimacy will only last as long as Kelly keeps off the weight. So… is she gaining some weight back? Kind of. Over the past month, I've seen some photos of her and read some reports about Kelly and her (alleged) weight gain. But then as I was looking through the new photos of her yesterday, I didn't really see it, which makes me think she probably put on a few pounds and took them off very quickly. And now Kelly is denying that anything ever happened:

Everyone wants to weigh in on Kelly Osbourne’s weight. The 26-year-old actress and reality star told Us Weekly that she’s happy with her body, “but for some reason, the media isn’t!”

“[The media keeps] writing that I’m getting fat, and I’m not–I’m the same size,” she told Us on Sunday at the after party for the documentary God Bless Ozzy Osbourne.

“I work out half an hour a day and just eat what I want and I’m happy, so I don’t really care,” she said.

After shedding forty pounds, Osbourne told Us in February 2010: “I took more hell for being fat than I did for being an absolute raging drug addict. I will never understand that.”

The outspoken star said she’s accepted “that harsh reality where I woke up and one day realized ‘I am my mother!’ But…if I could be anyone, I’d be her!”

One thing both women have in common? Their brutal honesty. “What’s the point in lying?” Kelly mused. “If you’ve got skeletons in your closet, some a**hole’s gonna dig them out, so just be honest.”

[From Us Weekly]

It's kind of impressive that she can maintain that kind of weight by only working out a half an hour. Do you believe her? Meh. I think it's more likely that she did gain a little bit and she just took it off quickly. And I'd just like to say, for the record: It doesn't matter to me what size Kelly is. I'm happy that she lost weight and got healthy, but most women who struggle with their weight will yo-yo throughout the years, and blaring headlines about weight gains or losses are… well, they're kind of mean, I think. I embrace some chunk on the ladies. Some do not. I think Kelly looks fine/cute at this current size, and I think she would still look cute with ten or twenty extra pounds. Same with Scarlett Johansson, same with Kate Middleton, same with just about everybody. Why are we so obsessed?

fp_7203033_osbournekelly_agentprov_pod_01_06

wenn32643901

wenn5642901

Photos courtesy of Fame & WENN.

Christina Aguilera explains SuperBowl flub: ‘I took in the moment a little too much’

Posted: 26 Apr 2011 06:45 AM PDT

xtinaellen
Christina Aguilera has that new singing competition reality show The Voice premiering tonight, and I’m sort-of looking forward to seeing it. The concept of a blind audition is interesting, and if they try to make it even somewhat more fast-paced that neverending Idol it could be fun. Plus, it’s hard to find shows I can watch with my six year-old that aren’t just for kids. I think that explains the popularity of Dancing With The Stars more than anything else.

Anyway as part of her new gig Christina has to talk about the fact that she’s been too drunk on several occasions to remember the words to the National Anthem, to walk properly, or to remember where she lives. She’s previously called her very public issues with drunkenness “hiccups” and explained that she just went through “a really hard divorce.” In an appearance on the Ellen show today, Christina expands on that theme. She doesn’t say that there’s no excuse for forgetting the lyrics during the most important US sporting event of the year to a song that celebrates national pride, she doesn’t say she’s sorry and embarrassed, she just offers a bunch of excuses and justifications as is typical for her.

Ellen: I saw you sing (at the Super Bowl)

Christina: That’s right, I did sing at the Super bowl.

Ellen: I saw it and didn’t see anything. Then it was this huge thing…then I felt stupid that maybe I didn’t know the lyrics.

Christina: I had been singing that song my entire life. I was the youngest anthem singer in my hometown of Pittsburgh, PA. I sang for the “Steelers” when I was this big (as a child.)

Ellen: How old were you?

Christina: I think 7 or 8 years old. I would sing for them. I think had a moment where I was at the “Super bowl” at 30 years old. I took in the moment a little bit too much. Shoot me for appreciating the moment but here I am at the “Super bowl”…singing for a team and in front of the world. And remembering what it was like to be that young and look where I made it now. And then it was like, oh. That night I knew, I just made myself a Trivial Pursuit question…In 2011 what female singer, ya know, flubbed the lyrics. It’s just insane. But I have a really good laugh about it and you get over things. You get back up again and you just prove to yourself and to everyone you that much stronger.

[From the Ellen Degeneres show, received via e-mail]

It’s all about Christina and how she feels and how she’s been labeled and is recovering from that after screwing up. We’re all judging her (read this earlier interview, she said people were judging) for being overwhelmed with national pride (in the form of some Jack Daniels) when she was just trying to do her job that she gets paid seven figures for. Well now Christina has another job to laugh about if (when) she shows up too blitzed to do it properly.

Also, would it kill her to cover up a little? She’s wearing lingerie in public again.

Header photo credit: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros. Other photos are from 4/21/11 credit: WENN.com

wenn3306830

wenn3306834-1

It’s as if someone is trying to make Lea Michele look like hell, right?

Posted: 26 Apr 2011 06:19 AM PDT

fp_7212587_glee_aar_34_42

These are photos of some of the Glee girls (and Chris Colfer) filming in (SPOILER) New York on Monday. I see Diana Argon and Lea Michele, and I don't care about the other ones. Lea, as you may know from my informal Twitter polling, won our contest for "Who Would You Rather Smack?" question. It was between Lea and Kristen Stewart, and most of you wanted to smack Lea (I wanted to smack K-Stew). Note: I'm not advocating violence in any way, we were just having a theoretical discussion about the IDEA of which girl is more worthy of a smack, and it's not like any of us would ever do it. We just like to fantasize about it. For some of us, it's a fantasy that gets us through the day.

fp_7212130_glee_aar_05_42

Anyway, Lea won our little poll, and I'm guessing that these photos will add to her negative appeal. Lea is styled in what I'm guessing is an homage to Mary Tyler Moore? I have to give Lea some credit - she's able to "pull off" 1970s styles more than most actresses. Now, to negate that credit, she looks like hell. It's just a bad combination of bangs trauma and too-bright horizontal stripes and HER FACE.

fp_7212281_glee_aar_16_42

Which brings me to my next poll question: Do you think the crew of Glee hates Lea Michele too? The makeup people, the costume department, the producers, the camera guys, I feel like they're all conspiring to make Lea look like hell because they don't care for her either. Or because she’s actively alienated them. Do you think some people actually had to put some effort into making Lea look this bad, or do you think it just comes naturally to Lea? Discuss.

Last thing: Chris Colfer. Feathers. No comment.

fp_7212591_glee_aar_38_42

fp_7212282_glee_aar_17_42

fp_7212133_glee_aar_08_42

Photos courtesy of Fame.

Britney Spears’ tour bans drugs, alcohol, cookie dough & hot dogs

Posted: 26 Apr 2011 06:17 AM PDT

wenn3272436

"Do y'all see that hot derg, or is it just me?" - Britney Spears

Ever since Britney Spears' breakdown in 2007-08, whenever she tours or performs, it is widely believed that Team Britney makes all of her crew and backup dancers sign contracts that will ensure that there will be no drug or alcohol use around Britney. I was looking for the both the first reports of this and the last - apparently, it's been happening since December 2008 (according to our records) and as late as this month. Britney's dancers can't smoke crack or have a stiff drink while they're working with her. Good deal. A not so great deal? The Sun reports that Team Britney won't even allow junk food around Britney nowadays.

YOU’VE got to feel sorry for the crew on the BRITNEY SPEARS’ tour. The singer has given caterers strict instructions not to make any junk food because she’s not allowed it.

Hot dogs, pizza and cookie dough ice cream have all been blacklisted.

Staff can’t even look forward to having the odd beer to unwind after shows either as Brit has banned alcohol too.

If that’s not gutting enough, they are going to have to listen to MICHAEL JACKSON songs constantly. Britney has requested that Jacko’s albums be played on repeat in her dressing rooms. She has stockpiled his tour DVDs and enlisted the help of his dance team to recreate his routines.

Humidifiers will also be carted about after Britney heard that BEYONCE uses them to protect her voice. A mini gym is also being transported to each show.

[From The Sun]

Hahahahaha… Britney "protecting her voice." Um, chica doesn't SING in concert. From what I've heard, someone just puts on a CD and Britney just lip synchs and moves around a little bit during her concerts. That's it. As for the junk food… that's a bridge too far. True, most of the backup dancers probably eat healthy anyway, but if a dancer needs a hot dog, what is Team Britney going to do? Call the Hot Dog Police?

Anyway… yes, Britney's backup dancer rules are way harsher than Taylor Swift's. Swifty also bans alcohol and drugs, and Team Swifty also does random drug and alcohol testing, and the refusal of testing will result in firing. But if you work with Swifty, at least you get hot dergs. And cuddlefests.

Oh, and why didn't CHEETOS make the list of banned substances?!?

wenn3272427

wenn3272442

wenn3272441

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Karl Lagerfeld’s new additions to his List of Hate: thongs, happiness & sugar

Posted: 26 Apr 2011 06:17 AM PDT

wenn9241268

Today is going to be a good day. You know why? Because we have a new Karl Lagerfeld interview to read! Huzzah! The Kaiser's interviews are always priceless, full of little gems about fat, potato-chip-eating peasants and their sweatpants, and each interview brings new additions to The Kaiser's on-going List of Hate. In today's episode of "What in the world does Karl Lagerfeld hate this week?" we have: sugar, alcohol, haircuts, washing his own hair, making time for dentists, knowing too much about politicians, thongs and HAPPINESS. We actually have some things to add to The Kaiser's List of Love too: he enjoys the IDEA of milk, the smell of chocolate, the advertising world, and fax machines. I LOVE HIM.

Well, let's start with this ad campaign you've done for Magnum Ice Cream.
I've done many ads because that's my new career. It's an inspiring extension for my mind. I always loved advertising. If I hadn't been in fashion, I'd have been in advertising. I like everything about it. I think it's an interesting expression of the culture of the moment. I just put out a huge book about the history of German advertising from 1900-1920, because it was the best period. It's not very well known, but there were great artists. And those posters—when they show up, there are hardly any left—sell for fortunes. It's a very interesting book, I must say. In fact it's a box with 12 books.

So why ice cream?
Don't forget my father was a milkman. He produced Carnation milk in Europe under different names, so I like to say he was a milkman. And ice cream is made with milk, no?

Do you eat it?
I would love to if I was allowed to eat sugar, but my doctor told me that sugar wasn't needed for me so I haven't touched it in ten years. I also did the ad for Dom PĂ©rignon and I don't drink alcohol, but I think it's a very civilized drink.

Do you crave sugar?
No. Gone. But I like chocolate. I don't eat it, but I like the smell of it. People can drink with their eyes; I can eat with my nose. I would love to have a perfume based on chocolate.

Eau de Cocoa.
I love the idea.

You're a busy man.
I'm always busy. You know, the more I do, the more ideas I have—that's the funny thing. The brain is a muscle, and I'm a kind of body-builder.

Do you ever think about cutting your hair?
No, because I'm afraid it won't grow again. And I'm not very gifted for hairdos. This is the quickest thing in the world. It takes less than five seconds.

Do you do it yourself?
No, I have someone who comes to the house and washes it, puts in the dry shampoo, and takes care if it because I have no time. I don't even have time to go to the dentist. I'm busy but in a pleasant way. I'm the one who wanted to do all of it, so I can't complain.

You're a designer, photographer, book publisher, filmmaker. Is there anything else you'd like to do?
You don't think four jobs can do?

Is there anything left that you want to do?
Is this a political question?

You don't even vote!
No, I never ever vote because I know too much about the backgrounds of these people. No, but for me the advertising world is a new country to conquer. When you want something you haven't done before you have to think it's the most important thing. If you see it only as a room that leads to another room, you might make a mistake. I don't want to cross the room. I want to stay there.

Is there anything you wish you were better at?
Yes, playing the piano.

Can you play at all?
No! Forget about it. For one year I had lessons and then my mother threw the thing on my fingers and said, 'Start sketching—it makes less noise.' She was right. She was a violinist and couldn't stand poorly played music.

You seem to have a love/hate relationship with technology. You have hundreds of iPods but you don't use a computer. You correspond by fax.
There are people who only have a fax because of me.

Well, because it's so outdated!
Well, I don't want to be in-fashion.

But, really, why do you still fax?
It's very easy to explain: For me, sketching and writing are the same thing. I like to write. It's a physical thing—I hate to be without paper and pencil in hand. And I write like a talk. I can put my way of talking on the paper exactly the same way. The machines they tried to make where you write directly on computers are not perfect. The minute they're perfect, I will use them.

So will we ever add writer to your list of occupations?
I'm not a writer, and I don't want to be a writer because I have nothing to say.

A memoir?
I'm living my memoir, I don't need to write it. But I do write a lot of prefaces for books.

You've famously worn Dior Homme, Tom Ford. What menswear designers do you like now?
Tom Ford is not as good on me as younger men. And you know why? Because I wore the same kind of clothes thirty years ago—Italian-made by Caraceni. I love the way Tom Ford suits are made. They're chic; they're elegant. But on my younger entourage, they look better than on me. I wear Dior Homme—my old Hedi Slimane suits. The ones they do today, too, as long as they don't get too flou. And a little Lanvin. I used to love Margiela, but it's not him anymore and it shows a little. I used to buy quite a lot of Japanese labels, too, like Undercover and Number (N)ine, but that one disappeared. Mister Hollywood does well-made clothes. You know, I hate made-by-order clothes. It's up to me to fit into them, not to buy some orthopedic stuff to get the body into. I never had one button touched on a Dior suit. Size 48 is my perfect size. In the past you had to do fittings because there was nothing really good. But when I went to Caraceni thirty years ago, there was one fitter for waistcoat, one for jacket, one for pants—it took hours. You needed three months to get the clothes. No, no, no. I like things immediately.

How do you like a woman to dress?
It depends on the circumstances, her look, her life. There is no rule that I could reduce to two lines.

Is there one thing that you don't like a woman to wear?
I'm not mad for thongs.

The fall Chanel collection was rather dark, apocalyptic…
It was three days before the earthquake in Japan. It was right for the moment. But that's what I felt. It's instinctual. A collection is about what one feels, whatever it is.

When are you happiest?
Happiness is like a fever. I don't take the temperature.

When was the last time you cried?
I'm trying to think of the last time I had onions.

[From W Magazine]

I love him. He's wonderful. I mean, he's crazy and kind of senile (which explains Blake Lively), but he's also surprisingly funny, and I enjoyed the part where he was giving props to Tom Ford. I also love that he doesn't do his own hair. He's like a crotchety old lady.

wenn3306438

wenn9241286

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Ryan Phillippe’s rep does damage control: he’s not quitting acting

Posted: 26 Apr 2011 06:08 AM PDT

wenn3306884
Yesterday Page Six reported that Ryan told them at the Tribeca Film Festival that he was going to move to NY for four months out of the year and that he was thinking about quitting acting. He’s quoted as saying “I think I'm going to end my acting career. I'm so introverted. I'm ready to be behind the scenes. I'm 36, but I've been doing this for 20 years.” Ryan’s rep was probably freaking out over that, and has put out statements that Ryan isn’t retiring, although they’ve given conflicting reasons for that:

Ryan's comments about leaving Hollywood were taken out of context, his rep tells Gossip Cop… "He's not retiring from acting anytime soon," his rep confirms to Gossip Cop.

"He's been talking about expanding his talents to producing and directing, but he has no plans to stop acting nor did he ever say that he was considering doing so," his rep told Access.

[From Gossip Cop and Access Hollywood]

So which was it, were Ryan’s comments taken out of context or did The Post make up those quotes? It’s not like they’re saying that Ryan didn’t talk to The Post.

On our Ryan Phillippe story yesterday we had a lot of people defending the guy. Most of the comments came from just two people, one using multiple aliases, (which isn’t allowed, read the information in bold), and both of whom have histories of only commenting on Ryan and Reese’s stories. (You can see my comment on that story for more details.) Those same people also have made quite a few negative comments on stories about Reese.

Ryan told Ellen Degeneres that his mom regularly reads the blogs and asks him why he has such a bad reputation. So I guess it’s not surprising that Ryan has some pretty staunch defenders on the blogs who are either superfans or related to him. Poor Ryan, he says and does things he regrets and then relies on other people to clarify what he really meant. He needs to give Ben Affleck a call and ask for some advice on how to make his next move. Ben’s scandal was minor too, but people really disliked the guy for a long time after the J.Lo fiasco. It took him a while to recover.

Ryan is shown on 4/21/11 in NY and on 4/8/11 outside a club in London. Credit: WENN.com

wenn3288109

No comments:

Post a Comment