Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Donald ‘Troll’ Trump takes credit for Obama releasing longer birth certificate

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 09:15 AM PDT

donaldtrump_barackobama
I haven’t been paying much attention to Donald Trump and his bid for the Presidency, because that moves an annoying entertainment figure into the realm of an annoying political figure, and we try to ignore those except in the cases of very obvious crossovers. (i.e. Sarah Palin.) So Trump has been spouting that “birther” nonsense to anyone that will listen, and Obama’s people actually responded and released his long form birth certificate. Prior to this there was only an announcement in the local Hawaii paper and a “Certification of Live Birth,” which should suffice and has been enough for It’s some complicated stuff, and if you’re interested you can read about it here and here, but the gist is that the conspiracy theorists were grasping at straws to try and say that Obama wasn’t born in the US and was therefor not qualified to be President. With crazy Trump at the helm, those theories gained more steam. Anyway Obama put out his long form birth certificate, which was filed away in Hawaii somewhere, and Trump is taking credit for it.

“I know that there is going to be a segment of people for which no matter what we put out, this issue will not be put to rest,” Obama said. “But I am speaking for the vast majority of the American people as well as for the press. We do not have time for this kind of silliness. We have better stuff to do. I have got better stuff to do. We have got big problems to solve.”

“We are not going to be able to do it if we are distracted, we are not going to be able to do it if we spend time vilifying each other … if we just make stuff up and pretend that facts are not facts, we are not going to be able to solve our problems if we get distracted by side shows and carnival barkers,” the president declared earlier.

The document released by the White House differs from the one that Obama’s aides made public during the 2008 presidential campaign. Instead of a “certification” of live birth, this was a “certificate,” clearly recording that the president was born on Aug. 4, 1961 in the Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu.

For years, Obama’s circle of aides had resisted calls to make the latter form public, noting that a certification is legally sound and what any citizen of Hawaii receives upon requesting documents of birth. And indeed, for some time, that explanation — supported by a a wide swath of other contemporaneous evidence - seemed to suffice.

But some who challenged the president’s citizenship remained unsatisfied, and in recent weeks they found a high-profile megaphone for their cause: business tycoon and presidential flirt Donald Trump. - Huffington Post


Donald Trump is already taking the credit for getting Barack Obama to go public with his birth certificate … saying, “I’m very proud of myself” … but adds, “We have to see if it’s real.”

Trump added, “I want to look at it, but I hope it’s true so that we can get on to much more important matters … he should have done it a long time ago.”

He continued, “I am really honored, frankly, to have played such a big role in hopefully, hopefully getting rid of this issue.”

As for the actual document, Trump added, “We have to look at it, we have to see … is it real? Is it proper? What’s on it? But I hope it checks out beautifully.” - TMZ

[From HuffPo and TMZ]

The people who don’t want Obama to be President aren’t going to accept this as fact, and as TMZ points out they’ll say there’s some conspiracy behind waiting so long to release it. As Kaiser told me about this issue, sometimes it’s better not to feed the trolls. Look at how Trump is gloating.

Kate Middleton & Prince William are turning the palace into a cheesy disco

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 08:59 AM PDT

lands

As I mentioned earlier, I'm surprised to find that only OK! Magazine and Life & Style have royal wedding covers this week. I hope the tabloids deliver next week, post-wedding. So, for last minute wedding details and news… Kate was photographed driving herself to London - you can see the photo here. And we're now getting super-detailed descriptions of what is going to go down on Friday and how it's all going to play out:

Only days before her wedding, Kate Middleton admitted that she was a bundle of nerves thinking about the big day. But as she and Prince William exchange vows at the altar of historic Westminster Abbey on April 29, their hearts and minds will be filled with thoughts of love, not trepidation about the fact that 1900 guests in the church—and an estimated two billion people around the world—will be watching the bride and groom say 'I do."

The historical day will be groomed down to every last detail starting with the ceremony itself.

"The vows will be traditional, the service will be traditional and the hymns will be traditional," author of The Making of a Royal Romance, Katie Nicholl, tells Life & Style. The Dean of Westminster, John Hall, will welcome the bride, wearing a rumored ivory, satin and lace gown, and her beloved father Michael and lead them through the church around 11 am—per tradition, Kate is expected to be a few minutes late. Dr. Rowan Williams, the Archbishop of Canterbury, head of the Church of England, will marry the couple.

William's brother and best man, Harry, admitted that their mother would be on the boys' minds on April 29, as they stand in Westminster Abbey, where her funeral service was held back in 1997. "I hope she would be very, very proud that the big day has come upon him," the 26-year-old says. "We all thought it was never going to happen."

Following the traditional ceremony and horse-drawn procession to Buckingham Palace, the lavish reception will begin. The Queen's reception for 600 guests with champagne, canapés and cake cutting will be followed by a private dinner and dance hosted by the Prince of Wales, which will be just for the bride and groom's closest family.

Breaking from tradition, William and Kate have arranged for a nightclub to be set up in the palace and organized a professional DJ and decks, a dance floor, lights and a cocktail bar.

"They have always been determined to make this wedding their own and different and I think they have succeeded," Nicholl tells Life & Style, "It truly is a fairytale romance but with all the reality of real life."

[From Life & Style]

Other pieces of news: The Sun claims that Kate is having nightmares about the wedding, and that she keeps dreaming about showing up naked. The Mail claims that Pippa Middleton wants to put mirrored disco balls in the throne room for the post-wedding disco party. Let's see… the Middletons' company, Party Pieces, is offering party supplies for "street parties" for the wedding. Gauche! Oh, and now it's assumed that William and Kate are Torys, because they not only invited the current Tory prime minister (David Cameron) and the two living former Tory prime ministers (Thatcher and Major), but both Tony Blair and Gordon Brown (the past two Labor PMs) were snubbed. That is… kind of rough.

By the way, did you know that Kate was offered the cover of Vogue UK to coincide with the wedding, and she refused? Ugh.

ok

wenn31383301

wenn3138329

Photos courtesy of Life & Style, OK, WENN.

Kim Kardashian’s Size 4 kat-face got Snooki’d

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 08:30 AM PDT

fp_7218839_kardashian_kim_sidewalk_vij_07_11

These photos made my morning. Here is Kim Kardashian, sauntering that SIZE 4 ass down some LA street, thinking that she's really working it. Meanwhile, her skin is radioactive. Seriously, can we get a CODE SNOOKI in here? Kim's self-image is so whack, and she seriously has something psychological wrong with her to be continuously doing this kind of stuff to herself - it's the lying about her size, the obsession with her weight, the obsession with waxing, the obsession with lasering, the constant cat-face jacking, the Botox, the lip injections and now this hideous orange color. Kim was actually a pretty girl at one time.

By the way, do you remember that interview that Kim did where she was actively trying to terrify Kris Humphries? She is pushing and pushing the marriage thing, and she's taken to giving interviews about how she and Kris are going to be married and what her dress is going to look like and all of that. She's a mess in that department too. Ugh. Anyway, Kim spent Easter with Kris's family, and she apparently "showered them with gifts." Oh, Kim. You can't buy love, chica.

Kim Kardashian gave generous gifts to Kris Humphries' family this Easter when she spent the holiday with them in Minnesota. The 30-year-old reality TV star has been dating basketball player Kris Humphries for a few months, and their relationship appears to be getting stronger every day.

To celebrate the recent Easter break, Kim and Kris went to stay at his lakeside home in the suburban city of Minnetonka, giving the celebrity the chance to get to know his family better. The gorgeous star is thought to have wowed Kris' sister by giving her a piece of jewellery from her and siblings Kourtney and Khloé's DASH boutique.

“His family really likes her,” a source told E! Online. “Kim is really nice to them and always brings them gifts when she visits. She gave Kris’ sister a diamond cross bracelet from DASH for Easter.”

Kim got the chance to escape her hectic showbiz lifestyle during the break, by embarking on regular activities such as shopping and watching movies. The beauty didn't leave her glamorous attire behind though, and had a few problems due to her trendy outfits.

“Kim and Kris visited Ridgedale Mall and Target in Minnetonka and the Galleria Mall in Edina,” explained a source. “They were walking around hand-in-hand, just casually running errands. They also saw Source Code Saturday night at a local theatre with Kris’ sister, Kaela. They went to the Westwood Church for an Easter service. Kim was walking out to the car and had to climb over a dirt mound, and it was funny because she was totally scared of the dirt and tried to avoid it,” added an eyewitness.

After such a romantic break some sources believe a wedding could be on the cards. It is thought the pair don't want to rush things though.

“It could happen tomorrow, it could happen never,” said a source. “They are really in love but taking it day by day and making time to travel and see each other since they live on opposite coasts.”

[From Music Rooms]

All of that sounded completely Kardashian-sourced. While I bet the Humphries family were nice to Kim, I doubt hands were held while skipping through Target or whatever. Kim is really pushing this, just like she pushed it with Reggie Bush. Disaster!

Mothers, imagine if your son brought this orange kat-faced creature home. I mean… YIKES.

fp_7219040_kardashian_kim_sidewalk_vij_08_11

fp_7218838_kardashian_kim_sidewalk_vij_06_11

fp_7218834_kardashian_kim_sidewalk_vij_02_11

Photos courtesy of Fame.

Lindsay Lohan on where she sees herself in 6 years: hopefully I’ve won an Oscar

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 08:00 AM PDT


Lindsay Lohan’s appearance on the Tonight Show aired last night. (You can watch it online on NBC.com if you’re in the US.) She came across well, for her, in that she said the right things. She was fidgeting and looked like she hadn’t slept in days, but she was dressed appropriately in a silk black jumpsuit that was somewhat fug but not the worst thing she’s worn.

You could tell that she’d rehearsed ahead of time and that she was coached on what to say. It was all about how she’s learned from her mistakes and is ready to move on. As I mentioned yesterday, she’s putting the cart way ahead of the horse and acting like this whole thing is behind her, but she still has significant jail time looming for her probation violation and faces a separate charge on grand theft charges. Plus she’s been sentenced to three months of full time community service. Given her history of failing to meet even the most basic court requirements, you know she’s not going to be able to complete it.

Lindsay talks a good game, though, and if we weren’t aware of her history she might look like an average burnt out starlet and not like a delusional addict trying to save the last scraps of her career.

Here are some of the things she said, and at times she smirked like she was the only one aware that she was pulling on over on the audience. She kept looking to the audience for validation, as if she was constantly trying to gauge if they were buying her act. They did cheer and gave her a standing ovation, but as someone mentioned in the comments there are flashing signs telling them how to react so it’s not like it was spontaneous.

lindsay1

Sort-of owning up to her mistakes, but thinks it’s time to move on
I made a lot of poor decisions in the past, and I’m dealing with the consequences of those decisions…

I’m a fighter and I know that I have to work to gain the respect back. I’m willing to do the work that I have to do to follow through with being an actress.

Being young and being in the position I was in, you don’t really take the time to appreciate what you have. It all is kind of a whirlwind and people make decisions for you, but I’m not a kid anymore, I’m 24.

Claims to be “in the clear now”
I’ve made a lot of mistakes, and I recognize that, but I’m in the clear now and I feel like as long as I stay focused then I will be able to achieve what I want to achieve.

That’s the thing, Lindsay isn’t in the clear at all. This is how she got in this mess in the first place, by thinking she was above it all and that it was all behind her while she was in the thick of it, snorting and smoking and stealing.

Then Leno asked Lindsay what she wanted to change about herself. This was a chance for her to own up to her mistakes, to say she wanted to turn over a new leaf even if she was just blowing smoke up our asses as she’d done the whole time. Lindsay didn’t talk much about what she personally needed to change, it was all about how other people needed to change and focus on her non-existent career. We’ve heard this from her so many times before. In fact she said basically the same thing on Ellen - two years ago.

lindsay2

On what she wanted to change about herself
The public perception. I want it to be about my work, not about things that I didn’t get into this business for, that I put myself in positions where that was the bigger story.

On her jail sentence
I was kind of shocked we didn’t expect the outcome to be what it was, but I’m a big girl, and I’m going to do what I’m told to do. That’s what I need to do to continue on with working in my life and I’m taking responsibility.

On if she was treated fairly in court
I think that I was treated the way I should be treated.

On her jail experience
It was an interesting experience and it was definitely a wakeup call. Everything happens for a reason.

On learning of her sentence
It was shocking. I was a bit numb.

On her childhood
My mom’s amazing, she’s really strong. I’ve watched her keep her strength throughout her life. I have good people in my life.

On the situation with her dad
I plead the fifth on that.

On her fans - what fans?
I feel like I’ve let my fans down by putting myself in situations when I was younger and wasn’t thinking clearly. I want to be the person that I aspire to be. And be the actress, and be in this industry, and make movies.

On where she sees herself in 6 years at 30
Hopefully sitting here after I’ve won an Oscar

So is it time for Lindsay to have a comeback? Will she be able to even complete her community service requirements? Judging by her past behavior, the answer is clear. She thinks this is all behind her and she’s going to move on to a great career and an Oscar, but all she’s got on the horizon is a role that she almost lost that her dad scored for her from his prison mob connections. She’s living in her “I’m a celebrity” bubble and it’s filled with crack smoke, piles of dirty designer clothes, and memories of her Disney past.
lindsay3

Will.i.am thinks women who have condoms are “tacky”

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 07:59 AM PDT

wenn3289303

Will.I.Am has a new interview in Elle Magazine that has been offending pretty much everyone. Since I never really cared about Will as a person, I think this is the first interview I've ever read with him… and good God, he is a screwed up person. He claims he didn't masturbate until he was 19, how it's "tacky" for women to have condoms and how everything is better with a baby wipe. It's all… really gross. The full Elle piece is here (there's a lot of stuff about his mother, all of which just screams "mother issues" to me), and here are the highlights:

ELLE: Who from popular culture did you fantasize most about as an adolescent?
will.i.am: Who's the lady that did "cuchi-cuchi"? Charo! I loved me some Charo. Back in the '80s, she was everywhere—The Love Boat, Fantasy Island.

ELLE: I have a pet theory about Fantasy Island—that it was created to provide, uh, bathroom fodder for 14-year-old boys.
W: I didn't do that until I was 19.

ELLE: Really?
W: Yep. I think my mom had a big role in it. It was a subject we never talked about growing up.

ELLE: I don't imagine many mothers encourage their sons to do that sort of thing. From talking to other men, did you ever consider that you might be less sexual than other guys?
W: To me, sex isn't like an extracurricular activity that you do because you're [feeling amorous]. Because I was raised around girls, I think I've adopted that perspective on sex. When you're with somebody and you love them, then you're going to do it and you're going to do it a lot. On tour, the band started calling me G. S., for the Good Samaritan.

ELLE: Do you think there are women you've dated who have told their friends, "I just cannot for the life of me get into this guy's pants"?
W: Yeah, I'm pretty sure there are women I've dated that are probably like, "What's up with him?"

ELLE: If you walked into a woman's house, what one item would convince you that you weren't compatible?
W: If she had condoms in her house, that would just f-ckin' throw me off. That's just tacky.

ELLE: Well, okay, I could see if she had a candy bowl full of them on the coffee table. But if she's got a few in a drawer, wouldn't that simply suggest she's health-conscious?
W: I just think, like, if you're into someone and you guys get to that level, then that's something you should converse about together and say, "Hey, maybe we should get some." Another pet peeve is wet sinks.

ELLE: Wet sinks?
W: Yeah, like a wet sink. You don't wipe the sink after you use it? Dry it off! And if she's got only dry toilet paper and no baby wipes next to the toilet. You ain't got no baby wipes?

ELLE: I've heard about this particular deal breaker before. Why is that a big deal to you?
W: Here's proof on why people should have baby wipes. Get some chocolate, wipe it on a wooden floor, and then try to get it up with some dry towels. You're going to get chocolate in the cracks. That's why you gotta get them baby wipes.

[From Elle]

You know what else is tacky? Will.I.Am. Other things that are tacky: men who want your biscuits to smell like baby wipes, men who turn in to massive bitches over wet sinks, STDs and AIDS. Ladies, do not listen to Will. Carry condoms in your purse, and have them in your bedside drawer. Trust me. Oh, and ladies? Don't even think of sleeping with "Mother Issues" Will.

Your move, Terrence Howard.

wenn3289645

wenn3290212

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Brad Pitt’s new “wife” could be a gorgeous, sexy, talented redhead

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 07:58 AM PDT

wenn3260007

Have you guys been watching The Killing on AMC? I wasn't watching it until this past weekend, when I got caught up in the marathon and then had to watch the whole thing on DVR. I'm now obsessed - it's a really thoughtful, interesting, well-done detective story with excellent performances and great production value. And the miniseries has helped launch a barely-known character actress (if you don't watch Big Love, that is) into The Next Big Thing. Her name is Mireille Enos, and she plays Detective Sarah Linden, a woman whose empathy and compassion is scrawled all over her face. But it's getting more difficult to hide Mireille's beauty behind oversized fisherman sweaters and non-existent makeup - the woman is stunning. And now she's going to be working with Brad Pitt. Maybe. Probably.

Paramount Pictures, once shaky about the prospects of the Marc Forster-directed zombie extravangza World War Z, is now on track to make the picture this summer. I’m told that Mireille Enos, star of the AMC hit series The Killing, is in talks to play Karin Lane, the wife of Gerard Lane, the character played by Brad Pitt in the adaptation of the Max Brooks book. In The Killing, she plays Sarah Linden, the homicide detective trying to solve the murder of Rosie Larsen. This will be the first major-studio starring role for Enos, who starred for three seasons on HBO’s Big Love. She’s repped by Innovative and Authentic.

There had been speculation that Paramount would not bite on the Plan B-produced WWZ because it has a $125 million budget. But as Deadline reported, the studio brought in a couple of risk-sharing partners that will include David Ellison’s Skydance. That cleared the way for the movie version of the book that looks at the aftermath of a global zombie war 10 years after the conflict, with a researcher for the UN Postwar Commission interviewing survivors in countries that were decimated by flesh-eaters. It was thorough, and a thoroughly creepy read. Matt Carnahan wrote the most recent draft of the script, after earlier drafts by Michael J. Straczynski.

[From Deadline]

I can see it. I can also see some juicy rumors about Mireille and Brad's sexy times if she ends up getting cast. Except that I doubt the tabloids would bite at it, would they? Because she's not well-known enough. And it's easier for them to just run stories about Brad and Aniston. But the idea of Brad and Mireille together… is hot. So is the idea of Angelina and Mireille together. How about Brad, Angelina and Mireille? Also hot. That's what happens when you add a ginger to the mix: anything goes!

By the way, I am SO not interested in World War Z. It sounds like a boring waste of money to me.

fp_6946288_pitt_brad_fp7_prt3_15_17

wenn3260051

fp_6946287_pitt_brad_fp7_prt3_14_171

Photos courtesy of Fame & WENN.

Lily Allen is “outraged” that she wasn’t invited to the royal wedding

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 07:57 AM PDT

fp_6935950_ang_chanel_peopl
Remember when Lily Allen promised that she was going to take a break from music, and remember when she quit twitter? Those were good times.

Well, Allen is back and she’s been back for a while, picking fights with people and getting indignant about stuff, as she’s known to do. Her latest tweets involve raging that she wasn’t invited to the royal wedding and that her rival, Joss Stone, was. Then she tried to take it back and claim that she was making a joke. Besides, she has something to do that night anyway, so nya.

@gracedent well, you can quote me as ‘outraged’, why does bloody Joss Stone get an invite and not moi? I sang at the Diana concert too!
25 Apr

From: JustKallMeTall
@lilyroseallen no disrespect however I have a feeling joss stone will behave better on the juice than u, sorry
25 Apr

@JustKallMeTall yeah, but she’s a stoner though so she’ll probably pull a whitey after her 2′nd glass of champers and vom everwhere.
25 Apr

@gracedent it was pretty obvious that I was being sarcastic about not being invited to the royal wedding, right ?
26 Apr

Oh my god, if I get one more tweet about not being invited to the royal wedding. IT WAS A JOKE you humourless fools, now run along.
26 Apr

Besides I wouldn’t be able to go anyway, I have a previous engagement.
26 Apr

[From Lily Allen's Twitter via Radar Online]

Lily is also in some kind of twitter feud with a guy from News of the World who is calling her out over the fact that she said she wanted time off. You can check out the details on her Twitter account, with the relevant tweets linked here. It’s not worth recapping.

Just reading through Lily’s Twitter account, it’s clear why she wasn’t invited to the royal wedding. This girl has been drunk in public multiple times, she’s talked smack about many different celebrities, and she’s wondering why she wasn’t invited to the most important event of the year in her country. She may have changed with her recent engagement and terribly sad miscarriage, but it’s obvious from her Twitter musings that she hasn’t changed that much.

Here’s Lily with her buddy Karl Lagerfeld at the Chanel show on 3/8/11. He looks like he wants to suck her brains. Credit: Fame.

fp_6935948_ang_chanel_peopl

fp_6937302_ang_chanel_peopl

Robert Pattinson seems to over-identify with Kate Middleton

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 07:46 AM PDT

wenn9265452

These are new photos of the Berlin photo call for Water for Elephants. Reese Witherspoon was mysteriously absent (re: she doesn't give a crap because the movie kinda bombed anyway), but Our Beloved Sparkles was there, with Christoph Waltz. I'm enjoying the interaction between the two men - they seem to genuinely like each other, and I hope Christoph gives Sparkles some lessons on acting and life, and I hope Sparkles listens.

Speaking of Sparkles being totally over his own fame, during a recent interview, Sparkles fielded some questions about the royal wedding and Kate Middleton in particular. As you can imagine, Sparkles seems to identify with Kate. Because in his relationship with Kristen Stewart, Sparkles is The Girl. He is The One Who Waits. He is The One Who Wants To Settle Down. I love that about him. Sparkles is so Waity.

Twilight star Robert Pattinson thinks life is going to be difficult for royal bride-to-be Kate Middleton after she marries Prince William.

Pattinson feels sympathy towards Kate, 29, who is set to tie the knot on Friday, as she will be under huge amounts of pressure once she becomes a member of the British royal family.

Robert, 24, told British Radio Times magazine: "It’s going to be hard [for her] because people will lay responsibilities on her that seem totally irrelevant. You can’t mess up, either. As an actor, you can kind of mess up - but not if you’re a royal."

"I have always liked the members of the royal family who couldn’t care less what anyone thinks: the ones who go, ‘I’m royalty, so shut up!’ That’s one of the coolest things about England, I think, that we still have this crazy old system in place."

And Rob says he will be tuning in to watch the wedding.

He added: "Yes, I’ll definitely be watching the royal wedding. I mean, they’re absolutely obsessed with it in America, it is just insane but I guess it’s kind of a big deal. Actually, I think it’s really sort of fascinating."

[From Monsters & Critics]

Oh, Sparkles. It's okay to admit that you're going to watch the royal wedding just to see the dress and have a good cry when they exchange vows. It's okay, dude. You're allowed to be emotional. That's why we love you. You're pretty like a girl and emotional like a girl and sometimes you just feel like watching wedding stuff. It's fine, dude.

wenn9265444

wenn9265423

wenn9265457

wenn9265415

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Is Megan Fox (finally) getting rid of her Marilyn tattoo?

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 07:24 AM PDT

foxtattoo3-1

Although nothing can compare to the effect of Megan Fox’s mouth upon her own career, her tattoos have also been something of an albatross as well. To be certain, the actress made some really bad ink decisions prior to her big Transformers break, and I’m pretty sure that not even the King Lear quote on her back compares to the most prominent atrocity — the looming Marilyn Monroe face of doom — on her right forearm. Strangely, Armani chose not to remove the offending Marilyn tattoo in either this spring’s or last fall’s lingerie advert campaigns within which Fox and her wasp waist starred. However, film directors are always quick to cover up that mess with makeup, although that probably won’t be a problem soon, since her star is fading fast. Still, it appears that Fox has gotten the point or, at the very least, has formed her own regrets about the Marilyn skin art, for the tattoo was significantly faded (as if by laser removal) during Fox’s appearance at the recent Celebration of Jaguar Design:

Megan Fox is a little less inked up these days.

The stunning actress, 24, seems to be in the process of having one of her tattoos removed.

A portrait of Marilyn Monroe on Fox’s right forearm appeared noticeably lighter in photos taken in Manhattan last week, with parts of the design already gone altogether.

The Jennifer’s Body star still seems to be sporting some of her other tats, however, including quotes on her shoulder blade and side as well as a tribal tattoo on her left wrist.

[From NY Daily News]

Here’s a close-up view of the faded Marilyn:

foxtattoo3-1sm

Before we get to the full-on “before” photos, here’s a midway comparison shot from the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards in January. Since nobody paid any attention to Megan at the event, no one even noticed at that point that the fading had already begun:

foxtattoo2-1

foxtattoo2-1sm

Finally, here are some pre-laser treatment photos from just last November at the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of Passion Play. I hope that Megan decided to remove Marilyn just for herself and not as a means to career improvement, since she’s a bit late for remedial action on the latter end.

foxtattoo1-1

foxtattoo1-1sm

foxtattoo1-2

foxtattoo1-3

foxtattoo1-4

Photos courtesy of Fame Pictures and PNP/WENN.com

If Steven Tyler could snort adrenaline and fame, he would

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 07:15 AM PDT

styler

For some reason, Steven Tyler made the cover of People Magazine this week. In an allegedly exclusive and ground-breaking interview, we find out that Steven used to snort everything he could find. How… not shocking. I honestly would have thought that the royal wedding would have taken the cover! I'm shocked that Waity & Wills aren't on every cover this week (they only took the covers of OK! Magazine and Life & Style!). So, whatever, snort, snort, snort:

Steven Tyler doesn’t need drugs to get high these days. All he needs is to go to work at American Idol.

“If you think going out in front of high-def cameras and millions of people I’m not high on adrenaline, you’re crazy,” the rocker-turned-judge tells PEOPLE in this week’s cover story.

“I’m stoned when that curtain drops,” adds Tyler, 63. “I just don’t snort the curtain dropping. I don’t snort J. Lo either, though I do breathe her in.”

Tyler’s nutty, what-will-he-say-next personality has not only catapulted Idol back to must-watch status, it’s also turned him into one of this year’s most lovable stars.

After years of being known for fights with his bandmates and trips to rehab, Tyler is thrilled that he finally gets to show off his warm and compassionate side.

Sober for a year-and-a-half, the Aerosmith frontman – whose memoir, Does the Noise in My Head Bother You?, will be out May 3 – says he is “grateful” that he’s survived several health problems, as well as his hard-partying ways.

“Left up to my own devices,” says the singer, “I probably would have been dead several times over.”

[From People]

Wow, how powerful, how intense, what an amazing tale of redemption. A dude is a hardcore addict for decades, somehow manages to get sober and is instantly awarded cultural mainstream acceptance on American Idol. I hate to get all Jezebel about this, but what if the genders were reversed? The descriptors wouldn't be "nutty, what-will-he-say-next personality." They would be "pathetic, depressed, sorrowful, horrible role model" etc.

wenn3249976

Photos courtesy of WENN & CoverAwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment