Monday, April 25, 2011

Pink is the New Blog | Everybody's Business Is My Business

Pink is the New Blog | Everybody's Business Is My Business


PassOVER & OUT

Posted: 24 Apr 2011 11:11 AM PDT

Today is one of those rare times of the year where I, very unfortunately, do not have time to blog for a full day. It turns out that David and I have an early flight back West to LA and, therefore, I won’t have time to work today … but, seeing that it’s a holiday, I guess it’s not all bad ;) I do have time, tho, to share some fun photos from the Hauslaib family Seder Dinner that we enjoyed last night in celebration of Passover. Because David’s family celebrates both Passover and Easter, his mother wisely celebrates the holidays in the same weekend. Check out some fun photos from the Hauslaib family Seder 2011 below.


The Hauslaib Seder Dinner was fun before, I’m sure, but now that I get to attend … I like bringing the fun! A few years ago, I brought Finger Puppets of the 10 Plagues (because, really, plagues should be cute and fun) and this year I brought a set of Finger Puppets of the Four Questions of Passover. Needless to say, they were a BIG hit (which scored me major points with mama Hauslaib).


While I got to wear my new yarmulke, procured at the Jewish Museum in Berlin, German last month, David and his brother wore the yarmulkes they received on their bar mitzvahs (David *always* has to outdo me!). As you can see in the photo above, the Hauslaib family is a pretty good-lookin’ bunch of folks. And, except for David’s parents — and of course David himself — the hotties you see above are all single … in case you were wondering ;)

This year, David’s BFFs Isaac, Marissa and her hubby Ryan from NYC came to Seder Dinner:


And we all just had a really fantastic time. I am so lucky to be able to partake of this wonderful family tradition. Seder Dinner with the Hauslaibs is truly one of my favorite times of the year. How ever you celebrate this time of the year, I hope it is just as special :)

After a quick Easter Egg hunt this morning, David and I will be winging our way back home to LA. Things around here will be back to normal tomorrow. Have a very Happy Easter/Ostara/Passover/Sunday, y’all! See y’all on the Best Coast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment