Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Kate Middleton debuts her second McQueen wedding frock: cute or meh?

Posted: 29 Apr 2011 04:04 PM PDT

fp_7235620_barm_wedding_reception_03_06

You thought it was done, didn't you? Ha! It's not over. It shall never be over. We shall change the name of the site to DuchessOfCrumpetsBitchy, and we shall only cover Catherine Middleton, Forever. Or maybe this is all just the sleep deprivation talking…?

Anyway, these are some new photos - the pics of Catherine in a new white dress, her second Sarah Burton for McQueen gown of the day. This is what Kate wore (is currently wearing?) for the evening wedding festivities. I like everything from the waist up. The bust of the dress is beautiful and structured, and I adore the fuzzy cardigan. The skirt, however… eh. I mean, it's not my taste. It looks cute on her. Look how itty-bitty her waist is. The Duchess of Diets!

fp_7235377_barm_wedding_reception_00_06

I kind of adore Camilla’s blue frock. I would totally wear that. I love the color and it looks really comfortable.

fp_7235378_barm_wedding_reception_01_06

You know what? I have no idea what Prince Charles is explaining to William, AND I DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

fp_7235621_barm_wedding_reception_04_06

And here are some cute photos from earlier today, when Kate and Will left Buckingham Palace in a snazzy Aston Martin. Double-Oh-Royal-Wedding-Dong.

fp_7234759_barm_buckingham_car_02_08

fp_7234865_barm_buckingham_car_08_08

fp_7234758_barm_buckingham_car_01_08

Photos courtesy of Fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment