Monday, November 22, 2010

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Angelina Jolie is wooden, English-y in new clip from ‘The Tourist’

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 08:50 AM PST

wenn2802153

Over the weekend, Celebuzz had one of the advanced "first look" clips from The Tourist, the Angelina Jolie-Johnny Depp film coming out in just a few weeks. I didn't find this clip very exciting at all - I think this is Depp and Jolie's first scene together in the film, their "meet-cute" (I'm sorry, The Holiday was on over the weekend). The whole thing is rather boring, and Jolie's accent work… oh, God. I mean… I hope this film does well, and I think it will, but someone has to just sit Jolie down and tell her to stop with the hokey accents. And I liked her Marianne Pearl accent! But this fakey English-lite bullcrap has to stop. Take it away, haters:


‘The Tourist’ Exclusive Clip

Trailer Park Movies | Myspace Video

In other Jolie news… there's still some residual drama about Angelina pulling out of the film shoot in Bosnia. Other stuff…Josh Whedon is still working on getting The Avengers script done, and he told Entertainment Weekly that he based his Wonder Woman on Angelina Jolie: "For me, Wonder Woman was basically Angelina Jolie. She spends a lot of time flying around. She works in a lot of different countries. She's very global. And she's appalled by the way people treat each other.” He also said that he based his Wonder Woman character on Jolie because she was "what he imagined a real Amazonian goddess would be like." Cute. One last piece of news: on Saturday, Angelina and Brad donated $1.5 million to the SOS Children's Villages in America. Jolie has long been a financial and moral supporter of the SOS Children's Village program, both domestically and abroad. She and Brad donated the money in honor of National Adoption Day:

The Jolie-Pitt Foundation today announced a donation of $150,000 to SOS Children’s Villages – USA. The donation is given in recognition of National Adoption Day, which celebrates adoptive families and highlights the needs of the over 100,000 children still waiting for adoptive families in the United States. SOS Children’s Villages play a vital role in the healing and stabilization of foster care children, and constitute a critical step along the way to family reunification or adoption for many children.

SOS Children’s Villages provides loving, stable homes to children around the world whose biological families cannot properly care for them. Founded over 60 years ago, SOS operates over 500 Villages in 130 countries including Illinois and Florida in the US. The Jolie-Pitt Foundation donation will provide the supplemental long-term financial support needed for a family of four foster children in an SOS Village in the US.

Dr. Heather Paul, CEO of SOS Children’s Villages – USA expressed her gratitude for the on-going support from Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt: “I am truly thankful that Angelina and Brad understand the power of family – the kind of stable family that SOS holds as an essential part of healthy child development. Together, Angelina and Brad have been eye-witnesses to the great work of SOS in Ethiopia, Jordan, a Darfur refugee camp in Chad, and Haiti. Angelina and Brad know that children’s need for a family is universal.”
In the US, SOS Children’s Villages is a haven for a foster child, a haven from the storm of multiple placements, abuse or neglect. SOS puts foster children back together again with their brothers and sisters, and strengthens them for a bright future – a future that can include reunification with a biological parent, adoption, or success as an independent adult.

Through this donation, The Jolie-Pitt Foundation will provide support to an SOS foster care family for a number of years. This long-term approach is crucial to transforming a child who has suffered years of abuse - healing cannot happen overnight.

SOS Children’s Villages in the US have achieved impressive results. Less than 50% of foster care children in the US complete high school, while SOS youth have a completion rate of almost 100%. Over 300 foster children now call SOS home in Illinois and Florida, including many groups of biological brothers and sisters.

SOS Children’s Villages operates under these core principles:

Siblings should grow up together in a family-based environment.
Children should be re-unified with their biological family whenever possible.
Foster care children should never “age-out” of the system. Post-high school support is critical to a young adult’s long-term success.

SOS Children’s Villages in the US receive public support for the basic needs of their foster children. The additional services needed to transform a child’s life are provided by private donors. The $150,000 donation from The Jolie-Pitt Foundation will fund numerous services such as full-time, professionally trained caregivers, counseling, intensive support toward family reunification, vocational training or college preparation.

[From PR Newswire]

To read more about the SOS Children's Villages, or to donate, go here.

Actress Angelina Jolie (R) kisses a cast member during the filming of her yet untitled directorial debut in Budapest November 8, 2010. Jolie is directing her first feature film about a Serbian man and Bosnian woman who meet on the eve of the 1992-95 Bosnian war. REUTERS/Laszlo Balogh (HUNGARY - Tags: ENTERTAINMENT)

47065, BUDAPEST, HUNGARY - Thursday November 4, 2010. Angelina Jolie is seen continuing work on the Budapest set of her directorial debut. Jolie, wearing a long overcoat and knee high boots, could be seen running around the set and talking to actors dressed in costume. Upon leaving the film set, Jolie was spotted shaking a boys hand through a set of bars covering his window. Photograph:  PacificCoastNews.com

thetourist

Header: courtesy of WENN.

Jessica Simpson says she cried for five minutes after proposal (update)

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 08:42 AM PST

fp_6099739_simpson_jessica_cjny_112110

You know how I'm a total bitch, right? Well, I've stooped to a new level of C-U-Next-Tuesday-ness, because as I was reading Us Weekly's coverage of Jessica Simpson's appearance on the Early Show, I laughed out loud, and I haven't been able to stop giggling yet. Remember how Jessica was demanding that the wait staff at her engagement party tell her how cute her budget engagement ring is? Yeah… Jessica said that when Eric proposed and she saw the ring, she burst into tears. TEARS OF JOY. Here's the line that is making me laugh so much: "I first said ‘Yes!’. I didn’t even try the ring on until 5 minutes in. I just sat there and cried with him.” OMG! Can't you just see it?!? Jessica takes one look at the ring and she starts crying and Eric starts crying and Jessica is like "Oh, I guess I should try it on, maybe." She should have pretended that it didn't fit, and then gently suggest that they go out and get another ring.

Tears of joy! Jessica Simpson says she was a shocked, blubbery mess after Eric Johnson, her beau of less than six months, proposed Nov. 11. Opening up about her engagement during a Monday appearance on CBS’ The Early Show, Simpson, 30, says Johnson’s proposal was “a total surprise.”

“I had to sit on his knee I was shocked,” the singer says. “To really get what was happening.”

What was her reaction when Johnson gave her a ruby, diamond and gold Neil Lane sparkler?

“I first said ‘Yes!’” Simpson told Harry Smith, giggling. “I didn’t even try the ring on until 5 minutes in,” she explained. “I just sat there and cried with him.”

She says she loves that Johnson went the unconventional route with her new sparkler — choosing the ruby, her birthstone, to make the ring stand out.

“I’ve already done the traditional thing,” she sniffed of her ring from first husband Nick Lachey, who’s also newly engaged to love Vanessa Minnillo. “I wanted to do something that was different.”

She says that beau Johnson “had a plan a long time ago” to propose. “He had a [sit-down] with my mom and dad about it…He was a gentleman about it.”

Now promoting a new Christmas album, she cooed that Johnson is “the best man in my life…He is just really thoughtful. Keeps me very centered. [He always] makes me feel like my feet are on the ground.’

Added the bride-to-be: “He’s the most special part of my life and my day.”

Along with her parents, the engaged couple are spending their first Thanksgiving in New York City.

[From Us Weekly]

And now I'm laughing at the idea of poor Eric sitting down with Papa Joe "a long time ago" to talk about marrying poor dumb Jessica. That is the conversation I would like to have a video of. Honestly, I imagine that the "business" side of this would make our heads spin. I bet Papa Joe offered an old-fashioned dowry for his daughter. Ugh. Why should we not call Jessica pathetic when that's the way she demands to be treated?

UPDATE: In case you wanted to watch the video of Jessica’s Early Show appearance:

Here's a closeup of the ring:

closeup

fp_6099733_simpson_jessica_cjny_112110

jessica_simpson_1_wenn3110206

Photos courtesy of WENN & Fame.

The Situation used to be a stripper and a mortgage broker

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 08:05 AM PST

1210-gq-ts01copy

Along with honorees like Scarlett Johansson (Babe of the Year), James Franco (Leading Man of the Year) and Jeff Bridges (Man of the Year), GQ Magazine decided to name The Situation as their "Sensation of the Year" - a dubious honor. It's like saying that the kid is worse than a one-hit wonder. Eh. Maybe that's just my opinion - I don't really love or hate these Jersey Shore people, I just wish I didn't have to deal with them, at all. Anyway, if you would like to read the entire SEVEN PAGE interview with The Situation (or "The Sitch" as I call him), go here. Here are some of the highlights:

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has gone from a fist-pumping Jersey Shore dweller to GQ's "Sensation of the Year." The Situation made roughly $5 million this year from various endorsements, is a regular fixture on the red carpet, and has since been a contestant on ABC's Dancing with the Stars. And it won't stop there. This guy dreams big: "I always had dreams my whole life, of being somebody special. Someone out in the world that everybody knew of and everybody liked. Somebody unique. Even when I was down on my luck, in my head I still had those dreams."

They've certainly paid off; he's even taking meetings in Hollywood. While running all over L.A., GQ's Alex Pappademas and the Situation discuss his competitive nature, trying to ditch the Jersey Shore camera crews for a hookup, and his stint as a shirtless waiter in a strip club.

("He says he wasn't an actual stripper, then admits he did it once, wearing 'like, a red-white-and-blue thong and maybe, like, an Uncle Sam hat.' He quit the gig after a few months: 'I didn't mind the attention from pretty girls. But then if I got attention from unattractive girls, it just felt kind of cheap.' ")

[From GQ]

Eh. I just skimmed a few pages of the GQ piece and the gist of the article is that The Sitch really wants to brand himself on many different levels - The Sitch soap and The Sitch TV specials and The Sitch mortgage company, I guess. Did you know he used to be a mortgage broker? I didn't. But then again, I don't really care, either.

thesit1

Photos courtesy of GQ, Photo credit: Dewey Nicks/GQ.

Mariah Carey shows off her bump for Rockefeller Center Christmas special

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 07:38 AM PST

fp_6098647_trg_carey_mariah_112110

Whenever I think of Mariah Carey and Christmas together, I always think of Love, Actually. That scene, you know? That scene that will give you goosebumps no matter how many times you see it. The scene where Joanna, the little American girl - the object of little Sam's affection - sings Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas is You". And little Joanna kills it… sigh… I'm going to watch that movie again over Thanksgiving. Anyway, Mariah Carey did a show at Rockefeller Center last night - it was all for a pretaped Christmas show for NBC, airing on November 30.

I guess it's notable because this is the first performance and major outing Mariah has given since she announced her pregnancy - she was pregnant when she performed in Brazil a few months ago, but that was before she announced anything. Personally, I think Mariah looks amazing - I don't know how far along she is, but I find her radiant and beautiful. This red coat certainly helps - I'm not pregnant, and I totally want it.

fp_6098641_trg_carey_mariah_112110

fp_6098651_trg_carey_mariah_112110

fp_6098649_trg_carey_mariah_112110

Photos courtesy of Fame.

Kate Gosselin swears her shows are not canceled

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 07:06 AM PST

fp_5710071_gosselin_kate_bi
US Weekly has quotes from Kate Gosselin’s rep, who refutes the latest rumor that Kate’s Twist of Kate show, in which she reportedly travels around the country helping women who write in, has not been canceled. We first heard about this show back in April when Kate was showing us firsthand what an entitled bitch she is on Dancing With the Stars. So far nothing has come of it, but her rep swears it hasn’t been canceled. I have to admit that this report confuses me, because it’s written as if the show has already aired. There’s nothing on TLC’s website about it, and I haven’t heard a peep about the show so I can only assume that it’s still in the works.

Kate Gosselin fans everywhere can breathe a sigh of relief.

Her new TLC show, Twist of Kate, is not canceled, a rep confirms to UsMagazine.com.

Twist of Kate follows the single reality TV mom, 35, as she visits and helps families facing obstacles.

As it turns out, the flurry of rumors about the show getting the axe due to poor ratings are “100 percent not true,” the rep tells Us.

Gosselin also stars in TLC’s Kate Plus 8, which follows her family life without ex-husband Jon Gosselin.

[From US Weekly]

I wanted to report this story because I had the chance to read the first chapter of Kate’s I Just Want You To Know book, which was a complete failure by most accounts. I got a sample through my Kindle app (it came up through another search and I was not looking for it, I swear!) and in the first chapter, she very snottily reports a story of a woman recognizing her and her family and weaves it into a “poor me” account of how people harass her now that she’s famous. According to Kate, she years to be “normal” and she writes without any irony at all that she doesn’t want people watching her and her kids! Plus, it’s more about her than any concern for her kids’ safety. Here’s a more egregious excerpt:

The persistent fans were often more concerned about what they were getting out of me than having respect for my situation. That’s probably where my perceived bad attitude toward the public started. Depending on the location, I tried to be cordial and kind, but I probably didn’t always respond very well. Frankly, it botehred me that people wouldn’t leave us alone. Sometimes they even wanted to touch the kids. I got very good about quickly stepping in between them before they could.

These type of encounters caused Jon and me to long for what we called a “normal” family life. For us, normal meant being able to travel outside of the house with just the ten of us - no chaperones. Normal meant my kids could get out and play freely, instead of being restrained in their strollers because we could keep sixteen chubby little legs from running in eight different directions. In my fantasies about “normal,” I craved a quiet life where my family and I could go out in public without people staring, pointing and counting my kids. It was hard enough trying to be a mom of twins and sextuplets without feeling like the world was watching everything I did.

[From I Just Want You To Know, print edition, by Kate Gosselin]

It’s all about Kate and how hard life is for a celebrity. She wants a “normal” non-public life despite all she’s done to prove otherwise. She just years to go out with her kids alone even though she has multiple nannies and a bodyguard when there are A-list celebrities that have less help than she does. She better enjoy it now before she’s completely eclipsed by that polygamist family and the newest crop of cute multiples.

LOS ANGELES, CA - AUGUST 29: Kate Gosselin arrives at the 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on August 29, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images)

Primetime Emmy Awards Arrivals held at The Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles, California on August 29th, 2010. Kate Gosselin                                            Fame Pictures, Inc

RHOA’s Kim Zolciak confirms her pregnancy

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 06:39 AM PST

kim3cover

I'll admit, I haven't been watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta, even though it's my favorite "real housewives" city. NeNe has changed! And not just her nose job, which makes her look completely different. I just miss the old NeNe. Anyway, Kim Zolciak is still on, and apparently all of the drama with Big Papa and that lesbian are totally over - because Life & Style is confirming that Kim is pregnant - by boyfriend Kroy Biermann. For real.

Life & Style can exclusively reveal that Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak and boyfriend Kroy Biermann are expecting their first child together!

"I was surprised!" Kim, 32, tells Life & Style about the pregnancy. "While it wasn't planned, God clearly has a bigger and better plan for us and we're excited."

At first, Kim denied reports that she was pregnant when a jealous ex leaked the news back in October.

"I was appalled and disgusted by that," she says. "I wasn't through my first trimester — you never know what could happen."

But now Kim is three months pregnant and ready to share the wonderful news, telling Life & Style: "I'm the happiest I've ever been."

Kim, who has two daughters from a previous marriage, Brielle, 13, and Ariana, 9, has been dating Kroy since May – viewers saw her meet the 25-year-old Atlanta Falcons defensive end on the Nov. 14 episode of Housewives.

"He makes me a better person," says Kim. "I love everything about him."

The couple has yet to find out the sex of the baby, but boy or girl, Kim can't wait to start a family with the football star.

"I definitely don't want to get married while I'm pregnant," she says. "But I can see myself marrying Kroy in the future."

Watch Kim on The Real Housewives of Atlanta Sundays at 9 p.m. on Bravo and download her single, "Google Me," on iTunes on Nov. 30. For more from Kim on her pregnancy, pick up this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.

[From Life & Style]

What if it's another little girl? Kim already has a daughter, who I believe is a tween/teen, who is already heading down the same completely insane path as Kim, although I will give Kim some credit - she's not a completely horrible mother. Yes, she's totally inappropriate and embarrassing as a mom, but she's very involved with her daughter, and they do seem close. So maybe this isn't such a horrible thing…? Ugh.

Also - who buys that this bitch is 32 years old? Right?!? She’s like 40 or something.

39338, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - Thursday April 8 2010. Kim Zolciak of The Real Housewives of Atlanta is in high spirits as she arrives at Katsuya for dinner. Photograph: Hellmuth Dominguez, PacificCoastNews.com

39338, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - Thursday April 8 2010. Kim Zolciak of The Real Housewives of Atlanta is in high spirits as she arrives at Katsuya for dinner. Photograph: Hellmuth Dominguez, PacificCoastNews.com

1049finalcover

Photos courtesy of Life & Style.

Will Jennifer Aniston be walking the red carpet with James Franco?

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 06:22 AM PST

fp_6089166_aniston_jennifer_nyc_112010

These are some photos of Jennifer Aniston from the weekend. In some of them, she's still in her (rather fabulous) costume for Wanderlust, and in some (the ones where she's wearing jeans) she's done with Wanderlust and she's in her regular clothes. From what I can see, they've finished filming Wanderlust, and it's now in post-production, probably to be released next year at some point. So what will Aniston do next? Surprisingly, she doesn't have any films in preproduction, so the only thing she's got on her plate professionally at this moment is several promotional tours next year. Time for a nice long vacation down in Cabo? Probably. But she might want to bring an A-List boyfriend with her - apparently, James Franco got some questions about Aniston, and Franco said he would up for it:

The “Millionaire Matchmaker” from Bravo’s show of the same name — Patti Stanger — believes Jennifer Aniston’s romantic woes should be solved by James Franco, and he agrees!

“How do you top Brad [Pitt?] You top Brad by pulling in James Franco,” Patti told Access Hollywood Live when Jen’s love life came up for discussion. “This would be great on-screen chemistry, as well in the bedroom at home. I think she'd get the hot factor back in her life with that.”

With that in mind, Access’ crew tracked down the 32-year-old star of 127 Hours at GQ’s Men of the Year party in Los Angeles to press him for a response.

“She's a very beautiful woman,” Franco replied. “I think she's dating someone.”

But what if she’s single?

Franco smiled and nodded his head in approval.

[From Celebuzz]

It might help with Franco's Oscar chances, although I tend to think he's probably guanteed an Oscar nomination this year, after being overlooked for Best Supporting Actor for Milk - a travesty that still bothers me. Can you see it? Aniston on Franco's arm for every award show? Oh, it could happen. But something tells me that if it does happen, Franco would view it as "performance art".

fp_6089458_aniston_jennifer_nyc_112010

fp_6089163_aniston_jennifer_nyc_112010

wenn5574981

Photos courtesy of WENN & Fame.

American Music Awards fashion & fails: The Bieb, NKOTBSB & more

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 05:54 AM PST

Singer Justin Bieber poses in the photo room with his four awards, including Artist of the Year, at the 2010 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 21, 2010.  REUTERS/Danny Moloshok (UNITED STATES - Tags: ENTERTAINMENT) (AMA-BACKSTAGE)

Justin Bieber swept last night's American Music Awards last night, taking home four trophies. I also think The Bieb got a haircut, right? His bangs aren't quite the same, but I can't put my finger on it. Anyway, other winners included Usher (who got two awards, and a shout-out and multiple hugs from The Bieb), Lady Gaga, Black Eyed Peas, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood and Lady Antebellum. People Magazine has more about the awards here. Honestly, though, from what I can see of the coverage this morning (I didn't watch it), the biggest moment of the night was when New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys performed together (they are going on tour together - the NKOTBSB Tour):

No comment.

Okay, let's do the fashion. First up: Taylor Swift's multiple looks. She had some costume changes, and she flat-ironed her hair, a look which I approve of - it makes her look more sophisticated. I do not approve of her constant pigeon-toed pose though.

Singer Taylor Swift arrives at the 2010 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 21, 2010. UPI/Jim Ruymen Photo via Newscom

Singer Taylor Swift pose with her award for the Country Music - Favorite Female Artist in the press room at the 38th Annual American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California on November 21, 2010.  Fame Pictures, Inc

I didn't hate Rihanna's dress or her hair. What is going on? She actually looks really pretty.

Singer Rihanna arrives at the 2010 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 21, 2010. UPI/Jim Ruymen Photo via Newscom

Miley Cyrus and her toilet roll dress. Ugh.

Singer Miley Cyrus arrives at the 2010 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 21, 2010. UPI/Jim Ruymen Photo via Newscom

Singer Miley Cyrus arrives at the 2010 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 21, 2010. UPI/Jim Ruymen Photo via Newscom

Lots of Katy Perry photos - she walked the red carpet, performed, and went to the after-parties with her husband. I actually saw part of her performance - she is not a live act. Ever. She sucks really hard singing live.

LOS ANGELES, CA - NOVEMBER 21: Singer Katy Perry performs onstage during the 2010 American Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 21, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images for DCP)

LOS ANGELES, CA - NOVEMBER 21: Singer Katy Perry performs onstage during the 2010 American Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 21, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images for DCP)

Katy Perry during the 2010 American Music Awards, held at the Nokia Theatre, on November 21, 2010, in Los Angeles. Photo: Michael Germana Star Max Photo via Newscom

KATY PERRY, RUSSELL BRAND SINGER AND ACTRESS ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE HOSTS THE 2010 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS VIP AFTER PARTY HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA 21 November 2010 LBL47975 Photo via Newscom

Kelly Osbourne - I hate her hair now.

American Music Awards - Arrivals held at The Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, California on November 21st, 2010. Kelly Osbourne Fame Pictures, Inc

I kind of like Jenny McCarthy's dress. It's cute and occasion-appropriate.

American Music Awards - Arrivals held at The Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, California on November 21st, 2010. Jenny McCarthy Fame Pictures, Inc

Nicki Minaj is your new Rihanna/Gaga.

Rap artist Nicki Minaj arrives at the 2010 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 21, 2010. UPI/Jim Ruymen Photo via Newscom

Don't ask me why Fergie is posing so hard. I have no idea.

LOS ANGELES, CA - NOVEMBER 21: Winner of the Pop/Rock Music - Favorite Band, Duo or Group award singer Fergie of The Black Eyed Peas poses in the press room during the 2010 American Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 21, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images for DCP)

Singer Fergie of The Black Eyed pose in the press room at the 38th Annual American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California on November 21, 2010 as the Pop/Rock Music - Favorite Band, Duo or Group award.  Fame Pictures, Inc

Fergie during the 2010 American Music Awards, held at the Nokia Theatre, on November 21, 2010, in Los Angeles. Photo: Michael Germana Star Max Photo via Newscom

Dear God, Jada. Pull your junk together.

American Music Awards - Arrivals held at The Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, California on November 21st, 2010. Jada Pinkett Fame Pictures, Inc

Jada Pinkett Smith during the 2010 American Music Awards, held at the Nokia Theatre, on November 21, 2010, in Los Angeles. Photo: Michael Germana Star Max Photo via Newscom

Heidi Klum, goth princess.

HEIDI KLUM MODEL 2010 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS, ARRIVALS DOWNTOWN, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA 21 November 2010 LBM48144 Photo via Newscom

Pink with her baby bump and her husband. They look so cute!

PINK, CAREY HART SINGER AND HUSBAND 2010 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS, ARRIVALS DOWNTOWN, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA 21 November 2010 LBM48091 Photo via Newscom

PINK, CAREY HART SINGER AND HUSBAND 2010 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS, ARRIVALS DOWNTOWN, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA 21 November 2010 LBM48095 Photo via Newscom

Ke$ha and her studded eyebrows! Well, she's unique…?

REFILE - CORRECTING SPELLING OF KE$HA  Singer Ke$ha poses in the photo room at the 2010 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 21, 2010.  REUTERS/Danny Moloshok  (UNITED STATES - Tags: ENTERTAINMENT) (AMA-BACKSTAGE)

Nov. 21, 2010 - Los Angeles, California, U.S. - Nov 21, 2010 - Los Angeles, California, USA - KE$HA arriving the the American Music Awards 2010 at the Nokia Theater at LA Live. © Red Carpet Pictures

On one side, I like that Sheryl Crow is such a boring dress. On the other, I wish she would just put in some effort, you know?

American Music Awards - Arrivals held at The Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, California on November 21st, 2010. Sheryl Crow Fame Pictures, Inc

And lastly, Usher. No comment.

Usher poses backstage at the 2010 American Music Awards held in Los Angeles on November 21, 2010.   UPI/Phil McCarten Photo via Newscom

Capri Anderson interview: Charlie Sheen tried to choke her and she feared for her life

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 05:52 AM PST

capri1

Capri Anderson, the porn star/escort who locked herself in the bathroom while Charlie Sheen went on a drug-fueled rampage at the Plaza Hotel in New York City last month, has granted an interview to ABC that will air on Nightline tonight. She also was interviewed on Good Morning America by George Stephanopoulos this morning, accompanied by her lawyer. ABC has some advance details and they’re in no way favorable to Charlie. Anderson comes across as genuinely upset in the clips I’ve seen of her interview. She says that Sheen choked her, that she locked herself in the bathroom for her own safety, and that she feared for her life. Anderson admits that she was hired to escort Sheen to dinner (which contradicts earlier reports on TMZ that she wasn’t a hooker) and breaks down crying at one point. It seems convincing and will hopefully go far to derail the career of an abuser who has consistently escaped facing consequences for his actions. Here’s part of ABC’s report with advance details. We’ll cover her GMA interview in a moment.

capri2

In the ABC News exclusive interviews, Anderson will explain how she was hired to escort Sheen to dinner that night and how the night progressed to a violent end behind the Plaza’s closed doors.

“He was, from the beginning of the night, very loud and he had no hesitations when it came to using derogatory language or cuss words,” she says in the “Nightline” interview, adding that “towards the latter half of the night, it got really bad. He started yelling racial slurs.

“But it wasn’t until he put his hands around my neck that I really thought to myself, you have gotten yourself in a bad, bad situation.”

Anderson goes on to say that she was locked in the bathroom, fearing for her life, describing her reactions to press reports about Sheen’s children staying on the same hotel floor.

“I’m not going to stand down and be completely walked over, mistreated. My whole life has been changed.” she said.

“I think that this story and this treatment sends a message in itself and this is clearly something that’s not right. It’s not right to hurt people. It’s not right to scare people. It’s not right to carry on with such disregard for the people around you.”

Charlie Sheen’s lawyer Yale Galanter released a statement in response to Anderson’s allegations.

“Ms. Capri never made any allegation of wrongful conduct on the part of Mr. Sheen the night of the incident. She has posted on her website that she was ‘fine’ after the incident but if you wanted to see more of her enter the web site for money,” Galanter said. “We will defend this lawsuit vigorously and will never pay her a dime. These allegations against Mr. Sheen are completely false, and are an blatant attempt to cash in on his celebrity.”

Tune in Monday morning to Good Morning America” (7:00-9:00 a.m., ET) or Monday night to “Nightline” (11:35pm ET/ PT) to hear Anderson’s full account.

[From ABC News]

This sounds exactly like the earlier incident where Charlie choked and threatened to kill his estranged wife. I love how Anderson confirms the story that Charlie was spewing racial slurs for no reason whatsoever. He also has a prior instance of using the “N” word in a very confusing context in a voicemail that he left for Denise Richards in 2005.

Charlie issued an earlier response to the media coverage of this incident, and said “If a guy has one bad night, everybody goes insane & panics.” He also told RadarThe story is totally overblown and overplayed as far as the reality of the scenario.” Now that we know that the reality is as bad if not worse than the media made it out to be, what is he going to do? He’s going to smear Anderson’s reputation, just like he did with his ex, Brooke Mueller. You can bet on it.

ABC has aired Capri’s interview, (you can watch part of it on Radar Online) and she describes how the night unfolded and how Charlie did lines of something before taking off her dress. She said that Charlie “put his hands around her neck” and as soon as she started to resist he went after her and trashed the room. He picked something up that she describes as an “envelope opener” or a “knife” and at that point she fled to the bathroom with her cellphone. Charlie was supposed to pay her $3,500 just for dinner, not sex, and he never paid her according to Capri. She plans to file a criminal complaint against him today and will sue him in civil court. Anderson alleges that Charlie offered her $20,000 to keep quiet after the incident, which she refused.

capri3

19 year-old British model shares Tony Parker’s texts and shirtless pic he sent her

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 05:32 AM PST

Oct. 13, 2010 - Hollywood, California, U.S. - K66892EG.Madame Tussauds Unveils Eva Longoria Wax Figure At Eve Nightclub At CityCenter Las Vegas , NV 10-13-2010. TONY PARKER. © Red Carpet Pictures
We’ve heard that Eva Longoria realized her husband was cheating on her when she found hundreds of sexy text messages that he sent to Erin Barry, the wife of a former teammate. (Radar has the backstory on how Eva found out - by finding a program on Tony’s computer that he accidentally left open.) Reports insist that Tony and Erin only had an “emotional affair” that never escalated to a physical relationship. Eva is also said to have found evidence in Facebook that Tony cheated on her early on in their three and half year-marriage.

British tabloid The Sun has a new interview with a 19 year-old model who offers text messages and a shirtless cellphone photo of Tony as evidence that he tried to seduce her too. Tony was allegedly even contacting this woman up until his split with Eva. We heard another story in 2007 about Tony having an affair with a woman who claimed to be a French model. Tony sued the website that reported that story and vigorously denied that it was true. It seemed like an elaborate ploy by a prostitute who wanted press and it was a complicated and strange story that didn’t add up. Now that more women are coming out of the woodwork, that earlier story seems more likely. Here’s The Sun’s report:

THE hubby of Desperate Housewives beauty EVA LONGORIA has been bombarding a British model with saucy texts, The Sun can reveal.
Basketball ace TONY PARKER, 28, even sent stunning Sophia Egeler, 19, a half-naked photo of himself… then asked her “You want a sexier one still?”

Beautiful Eva, 35, who plays sexy Gabrielle in the Channel 4 show, has filed for divorce in Los Angeles after finding steamy messages on the San Antonio Spurs star’s phone.

He is suspected of sending hundreds of texts to ERIN BARRY, 37, the wife of his former team-mate BRENT, 38. But he has been trying it on with beautiful Sophia too.
She met the Frenchman at an Ultimate Fighting show at the O2 Arena in London where he had gone with French Arsenal ace BACARY SAGNA and a sports agent.
Sophia told how Parker started trying to seduce her immediately. She said: “From the minute he met me he was trying it on. I had no idea he was Eva Longoria’s husband.

“He would not take no for an answer and was telling me how much he liked me.”

Eventually Sophia, of Brighton, was persuaded to go to London nightspot Whisky Mist with the trio where they partied in the VIP lounge.

She added: “I decided at 1am I wanted to leave but Parker followed me into the street. He begged me to come back to a house he claimed was his. I said no.”

Next day Parker began to message her after getting her number from a pal. But Sophia began to really worry when he sent her a half-naked picture - and asked: “You want a sexier one still?”

Parker’s flirting increased when he told her he was coming to see her in Brighton - and a day later sent a text saying he was there. Sophia said: “I was out with my friends so didn’t get his messages.”

The pestering stopped on Tuesday when news of his split from Eva broke. Sophia added: “When I heard I couldn’t believe it. How stupid is he to risk everything with her?”

[From The Sun]

I guess it’s just a matter of time before more women come out, and they are likely to only be a small percentage of the chicks he was cheating with. Meanwhile Tony has filed for divorce in Texas, after denying an earlier report that he’d filed before Eva. Both Radar Online and TMZ are reporting that the couple has a prenup that specifies that Eva doesn’t get spousal support. Eva checked the box for spousal support on her divorce filing in California, however, and Tony has responded by filing in Texas to protect his rights. Radar reports that their divorce is not amicable despite their assertions to the contrary. It’s about to get a lot worse once Eva gets wind of this latest news.

Update: Parker denies this report and his rep tells Gossip Cop that they plan to sue. We’ll see.

U.S. actress Eva Longoria (R) and her husband, NBA basketball player Tony Parker, arrive for the Starlite Charity Gala at the Hotel Villa Padierna in the southern Spanish town of Benahavis, near Marbella in this August 7, 2010 file photo. Longoria filed for divorce on November 17, 2010, to end her three-year marriage to basketball player Tony Parker. Longoria, 35, filed documents in Los Angeles Superior Court citing irreconcilable differences. REUTERS/Javier Barbancho/Files (SPAIN SOCIETY - Tags: ENTERTAINMENT SPORT BASKETBALL)

45744, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - Tuesday October 5, 2010. E-TABLET/IPAD & MOBILE PHONE APP PUBLISHING REQUIRES ADDITIONAL FEES**

Eva Longoria and Tony Parker attend the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute's 33rd Annual Awards Gala at the Washington Convention Center in Washington D.C on September 15, 2010.  UPI/Olivier Douliery/Pool Photo via Newscom

Eva Longoria and Tony Parker attend the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute's 33rd Annual Awards Gala at the Washington Convention Center in Washington D.C on September 15, 2010.  UPI/Olivier Douliery/Pool Photo via Newscom

No comments:

Post a Comment