Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Chris Pine’s Details pictorial: sexy, or trying way too hard?

Posted: 17 Oct 2010 08:02 AM PDT

pine1

These are some photos from Chris Pine's November pictorial for Details Magazine. CoverAwards already pointed out that Chris is styled a lot like Zac Efron was for his Details cover shoot. Very similar sort of rip-the-sleeves out, I wish I was James Dean blah blah blah stuff. You know what Jon Hamm did for his Details cover shoot? He got wet. He was in a pool fully clothed. Because Jon Hamm is too good for this cheesy James Dean styling. And since this is all we have - because Details released the photos a full week before they released any excerpts from the interview, we can only judge Chris on these photos.

pinecover

Anyway, I don't really care for Chris Pine, so maybe that has something to do with how cheesy I find these photos. I prefer Chris Evans - Pine's contemporary, who just seems to be a nicer guy and a more considerate person. If Lainey at LaineyGossip is to be believed (which I think she is), Pine has been a bit of a diva on the set of This Means War, with Tom Hardy and Reese Witherspoon. You never hear stories about Evans being a diva. Because he's probably not. Also: Pine dated Audrina Patridge. Ugh.

But, anyway… I know some enjoy him. So here you go.

pine2

pine3

I think he’s probably promoting his new film Unstoppable with Denzel Washington… the one in which they both look really surly and over it.

Photos courtesy of Details. Cover courtesy of TenGossip.

Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz welcome baby boy Egypt Daoud Dean

Posted: 17 Oct 2010 07:29 AM PDT

wenn30295821

Alicia Keys and Swizz "Kasseem Dean" Beatz have welcomed their baby - and it's a boy! Swizz confirmed on Friday that the baby boy came on Thursday night. They named him… Egypt. Just like Bossip's sources were saying weeks ago. The baby's full name is Egypt Daoud Dean… I think Daoud is pronounced "Dowd" only you draw out the syllable more, maybe? Unknown: whether Alicia and Swizz have actually been to Egypt. Also unknown: what Egypt's nickname will be. Egie? 'Gypt? Gypt Dean sounds vaguely offensive.

Alicia Keys and husband Swizz Beatz have welcomed their first child together, a baby boy named Egypt Daoud Dean, her rep confirmed to UsMagazine.com. The singer gave birth in NYC on Thursday night, the rep added.

On Friday, Beatz (real name: Kasseem Dean) Tweeted: “I’m so thankful for everything I been blessed with in my life wowwwwww!” It’s the first child for Keys, 29; Beatz, 32, has three children from previous relationships.

The couple’s good pal Mary J. Blige offered her congrats via Twitter Friday, writing “I’m So excited 2 Congratulate my brother @ therealswizzz and @Alicia keys on their New, baby, boy!!!!!!!”

Keys, 29, and Beatz, 32, tied the knot in a private ceremony in July on the Mediterranean Sea. The two - who have been together since fall 2008 — announced their engagement and baby news to Us in May.

“She’s always glowing!” Beatz recently gushed to Us about Keys.

He added that her pregnancy has been nothing but “smooth sailing” so far. “I’m feeling amazing!”

Keys told Us she was eager to greet her little one. “The baby is going to see everything that I do, and that we do,” she told Us.

[From Us Weekly]

Am I so much of a bitch that I'm going to criticize Alicia and Swizz just after they welcome their baby? No, no, I'm not. I will merely state that 'Gypt is Alicia's first child, and he is Swizz's fourth… that we know of. Congratulations to the happy family!

wenn5504615

wenn2937973

All photos courtesy of WENN.

Hilary Swank underwhelms in Donna Karan at London ‘Conviction’ premiere

Posted: 17 Oct 2010 07:29 AM PDT

bfi_conviction_10_wenn3052037

These are photos from the London premiere (at the London Film Festival) of Conviction, that Hilary Swank film that is getting so much attention because of Gloria Allred and Hilary's sketchy styling (seriously, I can't believe I'm doing so many Hilary fashion posts). As for Hilary's Donna Karan dress… well. I really, really liked it when I saw the thumbnail of it. That happens to me all the time - sometimes a dress looks really cute in the thumbnails, and then you see it blown up and look at the detailing and how it's fitting on her body, and all of a sudden, the eye is no longer fooled. This is one of those times. It could have been a show-stopper dresser… but it's just not… on Hilary. The fabric isn't sitting right on her waist and hips, and the neck is much too high. I will give her points on hair and makeup though - this is the best she's looked from the neck up in weeks.

bfi_conviction_05_wenn3052496

Minnie Driver (who is in the film too) had the exact opposite effect. When I looked at the thumbnails, I thought this Marchesa dress was horrible. The necklace is not a necklace - it's built into the dress. And the color could come across as just a shade too garish. And yet… it really works on her. The effect is really pretty. Okay, it's a little pageanty. But pretty.

mg2_9685_wenn5556916

And of course, my lover Sam Rockwell was there. It's like he knew what I wanted and he decided to give me a little present. His hair…okay, his hair is still questionable, but the scruffy little beard is giving me a fever, and he's making some really sexy/hot/funny faces at the camera. So it's a win for me. Okay, I hate the tie. It would look better on my wrists, ya know?

bfi_conviction_01_wenn3052032

bfi_conviction_02_wenn3052040

bfi_conviction_03_wenn3052044

'Conviction' premiere in London, 10/15/2010. Credit: WENN.

Colin Farrell & Alicja Bechleda are officially over, Colin is back on the market!

Posted: 17 Oct 2010 07:28 AM PDT

fp_4913822_odine_ram_042810

Well well well. Looks like Star Magazine got the scoop and People Magazine confirmed it - Colin Farrell is officially back on the market. People's source confirms that Colin and his Polish baby-mama Alicja Bachleda are over, and have been done for "several months." Once again, this is People Magazine, so this has been nailed down. It's official. There's a single Irishman who is looking to get someone pregnant. Me! Pick me! Over here, Colin!

Colin Farrell quietly split from his actress girlfriend Alicja Bachleda several months ago, a source confirms to PEOPLE.

The two are parents to a son Henry Tadeusz Farrel, who was born last year. Farrell is also dad to 7-year-old son, James, with model Kim Bordenave.

Bachleda, 27 and Farrell, 34, met on the set of last year’s Ondine, which they costarred in. At the premiere, Bachelda told PEOPLE of their romance: “We were very professional and focused on our part and our jobs. The story itself is so beautiful … we really didn’t have time to get our true emotions [on screen].”

Farrell’s camp had no comment on the split. The actor has been busy filming back-to-back movies recently.

[From People]

Is it sad? Sure. I do have sympathy for Alicja, and I worry that she thought she had scored a big Hollywood actor and that this was all going to be some enchanted love story, and it just wasn't. I actually thing Colin loses interest in women very quickly, and as I stated previously, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Colin and Alicja had broken up even back when they were promoting Ondine (they both looked over it), and I hope it was more of a "they grew apart" thing than a "Colin a womanizing dirt bag" thing. However, if they've been broken up for months and we're just hearing about it now, that's good, right? That means Colin hasn't been out there, boning everything that moves (his usual M.O.). Of course, it could also mean that Colin had a jumpoff ready and he's been quietly boning her for months. Star Magazine did claim he was making out with Agyness Deyn. Ugh.

fp_90976_daredevil_46_020903

fp_4120724_farrell_colin_vomx_fp_120109

Photos courtesy of Fame.

Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka welcome twins Harper & Gideon

Posted: 17 Oct 2010 07:28 AM PDT

wenn2656030

Neil Patrick Harris and his boyfriend David Burtka are now the proud daddies of twins! Their surrogate gave birth this past Tuesday to a baby boy and a baby girl. These are NPH's first babies, although David is also a dad to boy-and-girl twins with a previous boyfriend. So this makes the third and fourth kids for David. NPH and David named their babies Harper Grace (love) and Gideon Scott (is the baby a Bible?).

It’s a boy and a girl! Neil Patrick Harris and partner David Burtka are officially fathers. The actors welcomed twins Gideon Scott and Harper Grace on Oct. 12, the How I Met Your Mother star announced on Twitter Friday.

“All of us are happy, healthy, tired, and a little pukey,” he wrote.

Harris, 37, announced that he and Burtka, 35, were becoming parents in August. “We’re super excited/nervous/thrilled. Hoping the press can respect our privacy,” he wrote on Twitter at the time.

According to reports, the babies were born with the help of a surrogate.

At the Emmy Awards that month, Harris said he was getting excited about his new role – and doing research. “I’m trying to read as much as I can, and prep as much as I can,” he said at the time. “But there’s only so much you can do because each baby is super individual and totally their own person.”

[From People]

I know NPH and David had no control over it, but I've always thought that if you're going to have twins, a boy and a girl would be ideal. That way, you wouldn't have to go through the stage of dressing them alike, and you could always tell them apart. Plus, one of each is kind of awesome. Congratulations to David and Neil!

wenn2979867

All photos courtesy of WENN.

Did Christina Aguilera have an open marriage involving other women, for her?

Posted: 17 Oct 2010 07:28 AM PDT

wenn5527120

At first, Christina Aguilera's split from husband Jordan Bratman seemed the least dramatic in a week that saw Courteney Cox and Laura Dern split from their respective partners. But Xtina is bringing some drama late into the game. Sources first told TMZ that Christina and Jordan's split might have been "affair" related - on her part. And now Radar reports that Christina wasn't screwing around with other guys… it was other women. Allegedly, Christina and Jordan had an open marriage that basically involved Christina and an assorted flock of vagina. Radar's source is just speculating that Jordan might have ended up jealous because of Christina's affection for girl-on-girl love. Hater!

Christina Aguilera and hubby Jordan Bratman are getting a divorce but RadarOnline.com has learned the couple had an open marriage when it came to Christina's lust for women.

"I was at The Abbey one night when Christina's bodyguard approached me," a woman who wishes to remain anonymous told RadarOnline.com. "He said, 'My boss would really like you' and pointed over to Christina."

The source said Christina waved to her, but that she was confused because her husband Jordan was at the bar with her.

"The bodyguard told me it was an understanding within their marriage and that she brings girls home and Jordan's okay with it," the woman said.

"I met Christina in the bathroom and she told me she liked to play with girls. I ended up not pursuing anything with it because the situation just seemed so weird to me, but Christina was definitely looking to hook up."

According to the source, Christina has been known to frequently approach women while out at gay bars in Los Angeles.

"It's funny because I had a couple girlfriends tell me that they were approached by Christina too," the source said.

"My understanding was that Jordan wasn't involved when she brought girls home, so maybe the divorce is because Jordan's jealousy got the best of him."

When contacted by RadarOnline.com, a rep for Christina Aguilera had no comment.

[From Radar]

Yes, I could see this. I could also see how Xtina bringing home ladies night after night could have damaged her marriage. I think most heterosexual dudes are at first like "YEAH, my wife loves girl-on-girl, that's awesome!" But after a few months (years), it must be grating. After all, it's still cheating. It's still infidelity, even if your husband "approves" half-heartedly or whole-heartedly. At the end of the day, Xtina was telling Jordan day after day that he wasn't enough for her. That being said, I do think Jordan probably got into the marriage knowing exactly who he was marrying. And maybe that was the problem - after years of dealing with her junk, he just had enough.

Just on a lighter note, what Christina really needs is a couple of gay men at this point. Somebody needs to come in and do something about this:

wenn3020893

wenn971037

Photos courtesy of WENN.

No comments:

Post a Comment