Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Is Olivia Wilde famewhoring her relationship with Justin Timberlake?

Posted: 05 Apr 2011 08:59 AM PDT

wenn3230110

Yesterday, Us Weekly and People Magazine both managed to get "exclusives" about Olivia Wilde and Justin Timberlake possibly-probably on a date over the weekend. My assumption, after reading the stories, was that Olivia and Justin were officially "rolling out" their new relationship to the media outlets of record. Lainey at LaineyGossip had a different take - she thought that Wilde was another Jessica Biel, using her association with JT to promote herself, and promoting the "relationship" like other actors would promote a film. This morning, People reports that Olivia is denying that there's anything between her and JT - apparently, she got on her Twitter and was talking about it:

Is a relationship between Justin Timberlake and Olivia Wilde heating up? Not according to the House, M.D. star.

“Cool it, honeybadgers,” Wilde, 27, Tweeted Monday, apparently referring to reports that she and Timberlake were seen snuggling at an L.A. nightclub. “We are just friends and have been for years.”

The two, who costar in the upcoming sci-fi movie Now, were spotted on Saturday at The Roxbury in Hollywood, where they were apparently getting cozy in a VIP section before moving to the patio so Timberlake, 30, could listen to hip-hop.

While some source say the newly single actress and Timberlake appeared to be a on a date, another source tells PEOPLE: “They’ve been friends since they worked together on Alpha Dog. Nothing’s going on. They’re just friends.”

[From People]

So… what's the deal? She and JT were hanging out, reportedly all over each other, and then somehow the next day People and Us Weekly get the same story, and then Olivia waits 12 hours to officially deny it? Is Olivia That Girl? You know That Girl. The Kate Bosworth, the Rachel Bilson, the Olivia Munn, the Jessica Biel - those That Girls. The girl who leaks stories about herself only to publicly deny it, thus spreading a story out over two news cycles and ensuring that she is in fact publicly connected with whatever guy? Even though Olivia WAS a PRINCESS and she annoys the hell out of me, I never really thought she was one of those girls. But maybe she is.

wenn3231903

wenn3230108

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Tori Spelling’s red carpet bolt-ons: disgusting, hideous and/or tragic?

Posted: 05 Apr 2011 08:28 AM PDT

wenn3281272

These are photos of Tori Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott at an event for Oxygen - the cable channel that airs Tori and Dean's reality show. If the above photo isn't disgusting enough, I'm about to put up some even more disturbing images. I don't want to get too gross, but as I was looking through these photos, I was genuinely disturbed and a violent wave of nausea rippled through my body. Okay, prepare yourself. I'm just labeling these photos NSFW just for their sheer gross-out factor. Behold, Tori's hideous bolt-ons:

fp_7105083_oxygen_nyc_10_39

fp_7105083_oxygen_nyc_10_39-1

I'm sure there's a technical term for it, right? Like, "implant drift" or something. I don't watch those freak-out real-life medical shows, because they make me sick too. But I don't doubt there is a medical explanation for this hideousness.

Here's a question, though: if you owned a mirror, and you saw that your tits looked this disgusting, would you wear a low-cut dress? No, right? Because you didn't want to make people nauseous, right? Why doesn't Tori get this fixed?

Oh, and at this point, I am agreeing with CB - I think Tori is pregnant again. I think she's gaining some weight, and maybe she gained some weight in her boobs, and that's what is screwing up her implants?

fp_7105091_oxygen_nyc_18_39-1

wenn3281265

wenn3281586

Photos courtesy of Fame & WENN.

Ashley Judd on TV: I made a decision to be abstinent from all press about the book

Posted: 05 Apr 2011 08:23 AM PDT

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Ashley Judd was on the Today Show this morning promoting her new memoir, All That is Bitter and Sweet. We covered some advance details yesterday, as told by The National Enquirer. According to the Enquirer, Ashley writes that she was groped by a stranger as a child, raped as a teen, and came up with “recovered memories” in therapy that she had been molested by a family member during childhood and had suppressed it. Now I get that she would be upset that the press is taking the most horrific parts of her past and sensationalizing them out of the context of her life story. Still, she came across as very haughty right off the bat. She redeemed herself a little toward the end though.

Let me just first separate my opinion of Ashley as a person from the fact that she’s revealing the terrible things she went through. I respect that she’s sharing her experiences and trying to lift the stigma from sexual abuse. That must take a lot of courage. That doesn’t mean I find her in any way likable though. After seeing that interview, I’m inclined to believe all the diva stories I’ve heard about her.

Here’s what she said to start, and it made my mouth hang open. Like, how arrogant can she be? She was on the Today Show promoting her book and claiming at the same time that she wasn’t doing press for it. She didn’t even add “except for this interview.” She also used a lot of big words that sounded like nonsense. She’s like the white female version of those prison dudes on In Living Color. She immediately launched into this diatribe which didn’t make much sense at first. I got it after a while but it was so pretentious.

I made a decision actually to be completely abstinent from all press about the book, because I’m really powerless of what the media does with it. And I started writing diaries in order to commemorate the sacred narratives with which I was being entrusted when I began visiting brothels and slums and forcibly displaced person’s camps and I wanted to share with the world the stories that, however improbably, were being entrusted to me. And then I also needed to write to process because I was being so staggered by the realities with which the majority of the people with whom we share our fragile planet live. And I didn’t know where to put it, like I didn’t have place in my brain or in my heart so I started putting it on the page.

Then I also wanted to talk about the effective and very inexpensive grassroots solutions that I was seeing. So all of a sudden 13 countries later and 650 pages of diaries there was a book in there, but I was really encouraged by people I trust to include some of my own story, because why I love this work really baffled people, so eventually I put it in there.

Then like a minute and a half later Meredith Viera finally got a word in edgewise to ask Ashley about some of the revelations in her book. Meredith asked her why she included the difficult parts of her childhood.

Ashley said that she had a good relationship with her parents now and that “the kinds of things that happened to me are very typical and standard and indicative of a family system that doesn’t work very well.” She said she recovered in 2006 through the help of therapy (her therapy was AA recovy based) but it was like she was lecturing Meredith. She was so haughty about it. She used a bunch of very pat AA explanations, like she was “sick and tired of being sick and tired” and she was “powerless over my childhood,” her life was “unmanageable.” Her issue was being in an alcoholic family, not being an alcoholic specifically, but whatever. I’m sorry she went through all this, but there’s no excuse for being so insufferable.

Toward the end Ashley started crying when she talked about her charity work. It was like she thought she was just this amazing person who was changing so many lives. “I happen to really love the God of my understanding… I was taking a walk and having a talk with God going ‘This is absolutely amazing that I, who very much played the lost child in this family system, would have the opportunity to travel all over the world and sit with and hold and love and encourage people who are pretty lost. And our global family system is absolutely remarkable. While the conditions in which I was raised were very different, I identify…. That’s what matters.”

Good for Ashley for doing charity work. It just seemed like she was patting herself on the back the whole time. At the end she answered a question about being molested as a child, and her answer was surprisingly to-the-point and very well put. I like what she said here but it doesn’t erase all the crap she spouted up until this point.

It’s not that I repressed, it’s that I didn’t know… I was groomed. They put their shame on me. I’ve given those SOBs back their shame.”

If that’s the takeaway from this interview and her book then she’s doing a very good thing. It’s been a long time, if ever, since I’ve seen an interview with someone so pretentious though.

You can read an excerpt from Ashley’s book on MSNBC.com. I’ll be honest - I just skimmed it. I’ve had about all I can take today of this woman.

ashley1

ashley2

Khloe Kardashian in a plunging Gucci suit: classy or tacky?

Posted: 05 Apr 2011 07:58 AM PDT

wenn3281655

As you know, Khloe is my favorite Kardashian, and I have desperately wanted her to try another style. I tend to think Khloe wears the same kind of clothes as her sisters - and Khloe thinks she can pull off the same stuff, when she really can't. Her sisters are short, and Kourtney in particular is very petite. Khloe is a tall, zaftig girl who could look really stunning if she would only dress for her body type (and change her hair…?). Anyway, these are photos of Khloe, Lamar Odom and the some of the Kardashian gang last night at the launch of Khloe and Lamar's perfume/cologne, Unbreakable. Khloe is wearing a Spring 2011 Gucci suit… um… ugh. I mean, I get it. I know what look she was trying to achieve here - something sleek and professional-yet-sexy. The execution is just off, though. Oh, and the plunging neckline was so hardcore, apparently everybody got a glimpse of her pasties too. Ridic.

unbreakable_perfume_launch_012_wenn3281659

Still, Khloe wasn't as bad as Kim. Kim wore an Alexander McQueen top that… she just can't pull off. Kim is just one of those women, much like Katie Holmes, who makes expensive clothes look cheap. This McQueen top probably costs thousands of dollars - but on Kim, it looks like a drag queen's budget home-ec project.

unbreakable_perfume_launch_020_wenn3281668

unbreakable_perfume_launch_019_wenn3281673

unbreakable_perfume_launch_008_wenn3281660

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Gwyneth Paltrow: “I’ve got this ice-blonde reputation & that’s just not me!”

Posted: 05 Apr 2011 07:35 AM PDT

wenn3229708

Dame Gwyneth Paltrow has deigned to speak to the peasants once again, this time shilling her cookbook in an interview with Ladies' Home Journal. I wonder what Gwyneth really thinks about LHJ's readers? That they are nice people, obviously, but that they are truly not as special or ladylike or talented as The Goop? Probably. Anyway, my favorite part of this short interview is Gwyneth talking about "the biggest misconception" about her. Goop deigns to say that the biggest misconception is that she's "uptight" and then cries, "There’s nothing uptight about me! I’ve got this ice-blonde reputation and that’s just not me. I do silly things in public all the time, like hosting Saturday Night Live, or I’ll go out with friends and have a good time. I try to live my life to the fullest even if it means making a fool of myself." Wow, she really wants to sell this cookbook, doesn't she?

My cookbook is . . . .A way for me to honor my dad [director Bruce Paltrow, who died in 2002]. I called it My Father’s Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness because we learned how to cook together. But it’s strange. The other day I was thinking, Why did I write a cookbook? And, Why did I say yes to singing at the Country Music Awards? I’ll look back at a lot of things I’ve done and say, “How did I have the guts to do that?”

When it comes to food . . . . I’m the classic Jewish mother. I’m always making way too much, and I’m preoccupied with whether people have had enough to eat. When someone walks into my house, the first thing I do is make sure they’re fed.

The biggest misconception about me . . . . That I’m uptight. There’s nothing uptight about me! I’ve got this ice-blonde reputation and that’s just not me. I do silly things in public all the time, like hosting Saturday Night Live, or I’ll go out with friends and have a good time. I try to live my life to the fullest even if it means making a fool of myself.

I always avoid . . . . Junk food. But if someone gave me a basket filled with stinky, stinky cheese I’d be very, very happy.

On overeating . . . . There’s the me that will have a salad, a bowl of pasta and a glass of wine, and then there’s the other me that will have four glasses of wine, fried zucchini, pasta, chicken parmigiana and dessert. I try not to do that other version too much. I was at a party having dinner next to Mario Batali and he was like, “You’re the only person I know who eats more than me.”

My life motto . . . Try your hand at whatever you’re passionate about. I’ve taken whatever little bit of talent I was born with and worked it to death.

[From Ladies Home Journal]

Ugh. There's something sad about the way Gwyneth has been hustling lately. I mean, I would understand it if Gwyneth was just trying to get her acting career back on track - that would be one thing, and her attempt would be long overdue. But it seems like Gwyneth is playing an entirely different game. She acts like everybody always thinks so highly of her acting skills, and we were just begging her to reveal more of her interests so we could perhaps share them with her. She wants to be accepted as an actress (although she thinks she's still an A-list actress, when she's really not), she wants to be accepted as a world-class cook, a singer, a lifestyle expert, all of it. That's what I don't understand: who died and made Gwyneth the new Martha Stewart? And why does she think any of us are interested in her Beyonce/Martha-fication? Does Gwyneth not realize that the overwhelming majority of us don't care, and that there's a growing number of us who actively think she's a massive joke?

And that just makes me sad again. Because in Goop's mind, she's the best. She's nailing all of this, and the peasants are eating it all up. Goop's view of herself is extremely skewed from reality.

wenn3175362

wenn3175355

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Christina Aguilera: I can laugh about my hiccups in life

Posted: 05 Apr 2011 07:26 AM PDT

wenn3252892
Christina Aguilera is promoting that reality singing show I keep seeing continuous commercials for, The Voice. She did a press conference yesterday where she talked about her “setbacks” in a vague way, saying she’s “gone through a really hard divorce” and “there have been hiccups along the way that unfortunately the whole world gets to witness and judge.” Is that what she calls being so drunk she can’t walk or remember her own address - a “hiccup“? It’s all the press’ fault for “judging” her for forgetting the words to the National Anthem and falling on stage at the Grammys. I get it - she has to acknowledge these things in order to get us to move on and focus on her new gig, only she isn’t really acknowledging that she screwed up royally and is talking around it and acting above it all.

On her setbacks
"I think it's the perfect time in my life [to do this show] because in light of the past year, there's been obvious setbacks. I've gone through a really hard divorce, and anyone who has gone through a divorce will speak about how hard the journey is from start to finish. It's a life-uprooting time and there have been hiccups along the way that unfortunately the whole world gets to witness and judge.

"I can laugh about my own hiccups and my own experiences in life because I'm getting through it. But I get to share these experiences with these people and I get to say not every performance day is going to be a great day. Sometimes you could be having the worst day of your life and you have to get up on that stage and you have to give to your fans in a way that they would never know the difference. You have to lose yourself in that moment and you have to be so involved. Take yourself out of your own headspace or use whatever you're going through and put it into the passion of your song."

Mistakes are a part of life.
"If you make a mistake, you know what? You're human and you're going to catch flack for it and that's just the way it is. The best thing at the end of the day is that you can prove to not only everyone else, but most importantly yourself, that you're strong enough to get back up on that stage and be fearless enough to try again and know within yourself that it will be better."

She's ready to open up about the past year.
"I think that's the most important thing for me to do is to talk about my hiccups and the ups and downs in my career, especially in light of the past year. There have been things that have happened on stage that any performer can absolutely relate to and I'm so happy that I get to share these moments with them in such an intimate environment. I'm actually revealing a lot about myself during this show and a side of myself that I think a lot of people have never seen before, that only my closest friends see when the cameras go off. I just wanted to approach this show very openly. I'm human, too, and people make mistakes and go through things in life and I'm definitely taking that into the show."

On her recent tweet to Britney Spears, congratulating her on her new album, Femme Fatale.
"I haven't heard the whole thing in its entirety, I've been really hard on work on this show, but I am a huge supporter of her because both of our careers started off together and are still going strong. I think it's extremely important to be supportive of fellow artists and especially females, who often get pitted against each other and torn apart. As an old friend of mine from the Mickey Mouse club, I think it's important at this stage in the game to really show my support."

[From Parade]

Well I hope she’s passable on The Voice. The show really does look interesting and those ads must be working because I’ll probably watch the first episode at least. With the way she’s talking about her “setbacks” and blaming everything on the divorce and attention she’s getting I doubt she’ll be sober the whole time, though. I’m also more inclined to believe those stories that she’s rejected attempts by her people to get her into rehab. In Christina’s world, it’s all very normal and understandable to get wasted every night and start pissing away your career because you’re getting divorced.

Kaiser pointed me to this blind item in the NY Post as potentially about XTina: “WHICH singer’s team is desperately trying to cover up the fact that a recent nose job has totally altered the voice?” I checked and I don’t see any difference in Aguilera’s nose, but the fact that they wrote the voice instead of her or his voice, suggests it could be her. Adam Levine has a messed up little nose but I looked at older pictures of him and it looks the same.

wenn3252884

wenn3252894

Angelina Jolie visits thousands of Libyan refugees on the Tunisian border

Posted: 05 Apr 2011 07:03 AM PDT

jolie3

As we talked about yesterday, Angelina Jolie flew out of LAX on Sunday, reportedly to go to the Middle East on some UNHCR business. Now we know where - Tunisia. Thousands of Libyan refugees have flooded through the Libya-Tunisia border, and are now living in makeshift refugee camps. She also used the trip to focus on some gaps in the international financing to support the refugees - and she announced that the Jolie-Pitt Foundation would be picking up some of the slack, donating Foundation money to help give 177 refugees the right of return, as well as financing a new ambulance for the camps. These photos (courtesy of some Tunisian media outlets) are of Jolie meeting with some refugees, and arriving at the airport. Here's the UNHCR's press release:

RAS ADJIR, Tunisia The UN refugee agencys Goodwill Ambassador Angelina Jolie travelled on Tuesday morning to the Tunisian-Libyan border to urge greater international support for people fleeing Libya.

More than 400,000 people have escaped the violence in Libya in the last month, arriving in surrounding countries such as Tunisia, Egypt, Niger, Algeria, Chad and Sudan. Tunisia alone has received more than half of the outflow from Libya and has mobilized an outstanding relief operation.

The outpouring of generosity from the Tunisian people says so much for the future of this country, said UNHCRs Goodwill Ambassador. It is a sign of the openness sweeping across the region.

At the end of February, transit facilities were erected 7 km inside Tunisia to provide temporary shelter. At the same time, UNHCR and the International Organization for Migration began helping migrants home with a humanitarian air evacuation. Today, over 70,000 people have reached home safely with help from UNHCR and IOM, but more continue to arrive. Some 11,000 third country nationals are still in transit.

The international community has done well to reinforce Tunisias remarkable relief effort, said Jolie. But with 2,000 people still crossing each day, we cannot let the funding dry up and need to sustain the momentum.

During the visit, an important contribution is being made by the Jolie-Pitt Foundation to help sustain the humanitarian evacuations being carried out. The Foundation covered the costs for a flight of 177 persons to return to their countries of origin and purchased an ambulance to help support Tunisian efforts on the border to assist the injured arriving from Libya.

We would encourage others, individuals and governments, to continue to support and assist with the needs on the ground, said Jolie.

While migrants make up the majority of these new arrivals, there are also some 2,500 people from war-torn countries who are unable to return home and thus require international protection.

They're waiting here with little hope, unable to return home and unsure of what's to come. This constant cycle of displacement must finally come to an end, said Jolie.

In conversations on Tuesday with people who had recently left Libya, UNHCRs Goodwill Ambassador was told of heavy fighting inside the country. She listened to harrowing stories of checkpoints, harassment and assaults. She appealed for measures that would allow the UN and non-governmental organizations to access Libya, and to distribute urgent assistance, including food and medical supplies.

Jolie also heard dramatic accounts of eastern and sub-Saharan Africans being deliberately targeted inside Libya. Many remain in hiding in desperate conditions, unable to move for fear of violence. Jolie called for a humanitarian corridor to facilitate the safe access of these populations to points of refuge.

Without this corridor, thousands of eastern and sub-Saharan Africans are escaping Libya by sea, relying on unseaworthy vessels organized by smugglers. In recent weeks, there have been several landings on the small Italian island of Lampedusa as well as interceptions off the coast of Tunisia. There are also reports of some people not surviving the perilous journey across the Mediterranean.

[From UNHCR]

It sounds like Libya is becoming Europe's Cuba, right? Refugees making sea journeys on makeshift rafts and boats, trying to get someplace where their lives aren't in mortal danger. It's all so… sad. Ugh. Just what the Middle East needs, right? Another overwhelming refugee crisis.

Go here for the UNHCR Donation Page.

Oh, and I still think she looks pregnant.

jolie1

jolie5

jolie2

jolie4

Photos courtesy of the UNHCR, Tunisian blogs & media outlets.

Katie Holmes plans Suri’s fifth b-day party: tea party, piñata & girlfriends

Posted: 05 Apr 2011 06:30 AM PDT

wenn3251775

Katie Holmes is in the midst of promoting the miniseries, The Kennedys, where she plays Jackie Kennedy. Yesterday, she did an interview with Ryan Seacrest on the radio, and she appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live. When Katie talked to Ryan, she talked about little Suri's upcoming fifth birthday party:

Mother knows best when it comes to planning the perfect celebration for Suri Cruise’s birthday.

“This is my favorite day of the year, so we’re going to have a little tea party and I like to girl it up,” Katie Holmes told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM morning radio show on Monday.

Then Ryan joked he's reading the same books as Suri. Kate mentioned, "Fancy Nancy and Pinkalicious right now. She loves it. They're great books. They're fun."

Suri, who turns 5 on April 18, will have her wishes granted on her special day.

“She wants a piñata, and wants her girlfriends to come over [for] some swimming,” Holmes, 32, said. “And we’re going to make a cake together.”

No word on whether or not Suri’s father, Tom Cruise, will take part in the planning process, but it sounds unlikely, considering Holmes says she plans to “girl it up” for the bash.

[From OK! Magazine]

So, Katie's plans don't involve Penis Gummis and C-ckblockers. Good to know. Also - it's kind of sad that Suri is forced to celebrate her birthday so late, just because her parents don't want to admit that Katie actually give birth earlier than her official "birthday" right? Remember that?

If you want to watch Katie's interview with Jimmy Kimmel, go here. She seemed… sober. But she's still really, really boring.

wenn3270063

wenn3270057

fp_7102868_holmeskatie_kimmel_fp10_02_03

Photos courtesy of Fame & WENN.

Glee creator Ryan Murphy apologizes to Kings of Leon for telling them to F off

Posted: 05 Apr 2011 06:29 AM PDT

Ryan Murphy
Ever since Glee creator Ryan Murphy got into a public bitchfight with one of the artists who refused to license their music to the show, I’ve really soured on it. I haven’t kept up with Glee and whenever I catch the show it smacks of try-hard and sensationalism, with the characters seeming like stereotyped cardboard cutouts. I don’t know if Glee changed, if my perspective did or a little of both, but I’m surely not the only one who decided to stop watching the show as a direct result of Murphy’s petty behavior. Well Murphy seems to have received the message. He recently apologized for telling Kings of Leon founder Nathan Followill to F off. Instead of barking back when Foo Fighter singer Dave Grohl called him out for being so petty about artists refusing to license their music, Murphy backed down and praised them, saying it was their right and that he would still listen to their music.

"F**k you, Kings of Leon," Ryan previously told The Hollywood Reporter of Kings of Leon after they turned him down. "They're self-centered assholes, and they missed the big picture."

Then, Nathan Followill responded to Ryan Tweeting, "Dear Ryan Murphy, let it go. See a therapist, get a manicure, buy a new bra."

And next up was Foo Fighter's Dave Grohl speaking out against Ryan saying, "It's every band's right… F**k that guy for thinking anybody and everybody should want to do Glee."

Well, Ryan is now backing down and apologizing for his comments.

"I didn't speak with as much clarity as I would have liked," Ryan explained to The Hollywood Reporter on Friday of his comments. "Who am I to say 'F**k you?' That's not what I meant. I completely understand when artists don't want a show or another artist to interpret their songs. In fact, I respect it. It's their personal work and I'd feel the same way. We get turned down all the time and I've don't fight it or even go back after a rejection."

"I've never felt that if you don't give Glee your music, there's something diabolical about you," he added. "To the contrary: I support artists and what they choose to do… I think Kings of Leon are cool as shit. The Foo Fighters are brilliant. We'd love to do one if their songs, if they were ever interested. But if it's not their thing, then OK. I personally wish them luck will still listen to their music."

And Ryan said he's learned an important lesson out of this fight.

"Don't say f**k you to someone in the press," Ryan joked. But seriously he said, "I'm really proud of the fact that we can introduce songs to younger kids or their parents because I'm the biggest music fan. The show is about the love of performing and arts education — things I think are very special."

And it sounds like Kings of Leon may have accepted Ryan's apology.

"We've been trading texts and emails and I support them."

[From OK! Magazine]

This was the right thing to do, particularly since Grohl really had Murphy’s number and listed out the many ways that he’s been juvenile and petty with artists up until this point. It doesn’t mean I’m going to go back to watching Glee again, though. That ship has passed.

Nathan Followill

Dave Grohl

Photo credit: PRPhotos

Crusty lovers John Mellencamp & Meg Ryan are still going strong

Posted: 05 Apr 2011 05:57 AM PDT

meg_ryan_and_john_mellencamp_01_wenn5632584

And they said it wouldn't last! And by "they" I mean "me". These are new photos of Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp in LA yesterday - the first new photos we've had of them in a little while. Did they realize that they were coming across as kind of gross with their daily photo-ops when John first dumped his wife? Perhaps.

Anyway, Meg Ryan really has won the Jumpoff Prize, hasn't she? John Mellencamp dumps his wife and takes up with Meg, and they're still going strong after… what? Like, six months? That's pretty good, though. Hey, at least his jumpoff isn't some 20-something "trainer" or something, right? He likes his women like… this. Forty-nine years old and wearing a belly shirt. Ugh.

According to onlookers, "As they strolled on Melrose Ave., Meg and John could barely keep their hands off of each other despite the paparazzi presence." The were also recently spotted in NYC a few days ago. According to a NY Post report, they were "kissing and canoodling" as they ate at Breslin Bar & Dining Room. It seems that Meg "couldn't be happier. Not only has she got a great new guy, she's back in the headlines. It's not easy going from being one of the highest paid actresses in the world to an anonymous New Yorker. Meg's loving all this attention again. Meg would much rather be back on the cover of the magazines announcing a hit new movie, but unfortunately that isn't the case. Now folks are much more interested in your private life than if you have a hit movie. Look at Kate Gosselin or Kim Kardashian. They are always on magazine covers talking about their love life." Is that who Meg thinks she's "competing" with? Kim Kardashian and Kate Gosselin? Oh, Meg.

meg_ryan_and_john_mellencamp_05_wenn5632579

meg_ryan_and_john_mellencamp_11_wenn5632615

meg_ryan_and_john_mellencamp_09_wenn5632592

Photos courtesy of WENN.

No comments:

Post a Comment