Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Gwyneth Paltrow deigns to hang out with a “non-thin” person, Adele

Posted: 28 Jun 2011 08:24 AM PDT

wenn3416159

I don't even want to talk about these photos, because something awful is happening in them. These are pics of Gwyneth Paltrow going into (or leaving) Beyonce's "secret gig" in London last night. Guess who else was there, besides Beyonce and Jay-Z? ADELE. That's right, bitches. Gwyneth got to hang out with ADELE. That makes me sick. You know Gwyneth is totally going to name-drop Adele from here on out too. "My very dear friend Adele just said to me over Yom Kippur that she thinks my juice fast is the very best." You can hear it, can't you? "My BFF Adele told me that she'd be honored to record a duet for my new album - but only if the Dalai Lama wrote the lyrics! So I called up DAH-LEE, which is my little joke name for him, and he was all 'OMG, GWYN! Of course.'"

But here's a funny little side note - Beyonce is tight with Adele. They're becoming close, and Adele drops Bey's name in interviews, and Bey asked Adele to open for her (Adele couldn't, because of her throat), etc. So Bey and Adele are tight. Does this mean that Bey is trying to push out her BFF Gwyneth? Probably not. Gwyneth will not be pushed out! She will cling to Beyonce, and she'll work this friendship with Adele HARD. If Gwyneth says one single goddamn thing about Adele's weight though, I will fly to Goopland and lay the smack down. You know how Gwyneth hates the "non-thin". That bitch would probably say something rude and condescending to Adele, I can just see that too.

By the way, in case you were wondering about Gwyneth's outfit, the dress is Isabel Marant, and it was totally one of Gwyneth's fashion "suggestions" for peasants in a Goop newsletter a few weeks ago. Basically, she's wearing a tax write-off, I think.

wenn3416184

wenn3416112

wenn3416162

wenn3416171

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Beyonce: “I always said I would have a baby at 30″

Posted: 28 Jun 2011 07:36 AM PDT

wenn3415848

Beyonce did a new interview with Piers Morgan, and I have no idea when it aired (or whether it has aired yet). But I did find a cute clip where Beyonce is talking about turning "30" this year (ha!!) and how she "always said I’d have a baby at 30… I’m 29. But I also said I was going to retire at 30. So I don't know. Who knows? I’m not retiring.” When Piers presses her on the baby question, Beyonce hedges and says "Only God knows." For goodness sake, Bey! It's like the Jennifer Aniston thing all over - if you don't want to talk about babies, don't talk about babies. If you don't want to have a baby, don't. But Beyonce has spent YEARS playing this "Maybe it will happen next year" baby game. I feel like she just doesn't want to admit to her fans that she's not ready to take time out from her career to become a mom, because all of the baby-obsessed women will freak out.

Yeah, the part about how happy she is to turn 30 is interesting: "I feel like 30 is the ideal age, because you’re mature enough to know who you are and have your boundaries and your standards and not be afraid or too polite, but young enough to be a young woman. I’m so looking forward to it.” It's funny, considering it really seems like she was in her 20s for 14 years. I remember when it felt like she was 27 years old for three years straight. Maybe that was just my imagination. Or maybe she's already 30-something?

wenn5680816

wenn5680818

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Shia LaBeouf covers Details Mag, admits that he hooked up with Megan Fox

Posted: 28 Jun 2011 07:14 AM PDT

shia1

I can't help it - sometimes I find Shia LaBeouf very attractive. Not in a "I must have the Fassbender RIGHT NOW" kind of attractive, but sometimes Shia looks kind of dirty and sexy, and I could totally see getting drunk with him and bringing him home. He's the cover boy for the August issue of Details, and some of these photos are… nice. You can see the slideshow here. His scruffy facial hair is working, his arms look good, he's kind of dirty and sweaty, and YES, I have issues with men. Don't even start. Anyway, the Details piece is called "Hollywood's Last Bad Boy" - er… but it's a decent read. Shia usually gives a decent interview. Here are some highlights:

On his reported bar fight: “I’m at a bar, trying to be with my friends,” he begins, still a little peeved several months after the night in question, “and a dude comes up to me and says he wants a photograph, and I say no.” He's talking about the widely reported incident at Mad Bull’s Tavern in Sherman Oaks in February that ended with one of Hollywood’s most bankable stars chilling on the curb in handcuffs. “Then he comes up with his girlfriend and says it’s for her, and I say, ‘Actually, I’m a little topsy-turvy, man. Can I not?’”

On his lack of diplomacy: “I would like to be George Clooney diplomatic,” the 25-year-old star concedes. “I just don’t have the wherewithal yet or the inner serenity. My bullsh-t meter is tuned very sensitive. The minute it starts kicking up, I get back to truth, and sometimes that involves, you know, ‘I don’t want to take a picture.’ And if that’s the case, am I an a–hole for being honest? Or am I an a–hole for being dishonest, smiling in your picture and I f–king hate being there? Which one is worse? These are the questions I ask myself that George Clooney doesn’t ask.”

How he is, one on one: LaBeouf is good company, garrulous and intense, with an appealing touch of the angry young man about him. He spits constantly when he’s outside (”I have a wet mouth”) and is given to reciting poetry, reading me Charles Bukowski’s “Bluebird” and “B as in Bullsh-t” off his iPhone. He drives an enormous black Silverado pickup and a Thruxton Triumph 900 motorcycle, carries a folding Kershaw knife, and displays a Holden Caulfield—esque allergy to phoniness that makes one wonder how he can stand Hollywood at all.

Fan favorites: “This is not to be comparing myself to DiCaprio, but I remember the hatred for him when every girl I liked wanted to . . .” He pauses. “It’s not extraordinary envy, like Robert Pattinson fan-worship shit, but I do feel animosity from men. They feel like they want to challenge me. ‘I just f–ked up Shia LaBeouf!’ It’s a story you can tell, and I guess you’re cool for it.”

His torrid past: There was that time he rolled his truck while “philandering around,” as he says, with his Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen costar Isabel Lucas (then in a relationship with Entourage’s Adrien Grenier). “It was sort of disastrous,” LaBeouf says. “Neither one of us, I think, were in love. Just sort of experimenting or whatever.” Technically the accident—in which LaBeouf’s car flipped three times, pinning his arm and leaving his hand mangled—was the other driver’s fault. But LaBeouf admits he’d had “three or four” beers a few hours before getting behind the wheel. Then there was the time he pulled his knife on a guy who’d gotten into a traffic beef with his mom, and the well-documented altercation with a security guard in a Chicago Walgreens. The misadventures that didn’t make the papers, he says, are legion—including the day a few years back when he and Megan Fox were at a Taco Bell and the cashier made a rude comment to her and LaBeouf wound up going behind the register and whaling on the guy… LaBeouf proceeds to offer up so many noteworthy yarns—his near blinding when a spike punctured his eye socket while he was filming Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (after 20 stitches, he returned to the set and “they shot from the other side,” he says); his ill-fated sushi dinner with Hilary Duff (”probably the worst date either of us has ever had”); his backstage throwdown with Tom Hardy after a joke gone awry (”He never did that roughhouse stuff with me again”)—that I suggest he write a book. He laughs. “Nah, dude. People write books about important sh-t.”

Harrison Ford on Shia's criticism of the last Indiana Jones film: “I think I told him he was a f-cking idiot,” the famously reticent star says. “As an actor, I think it’s my obligation to support the film without making a complete ass of myself. Shia is ambitious, attentive, and talented—and he’s learning how to deal with a situation which is very unique and difficult.”

On hooking up with Megan Fox: Asked if he hooked up with Fox, LaBeouf nods affirmatively. “Look, you’re on the set for six months, with someone who’s rooting to be attracted to you, and you’re rooting to be attracted to them,” he explains. “I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen.” When I inquire about Fox’s status at the time with her longtime boyfriend, Brian Austin Green, LaBeouf replies, “I don’t know, man. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. . . .”—repeating the phrase exactly 12 times with various intonations, as if trying to get it just right. Finally, he says, “It was what it was.”

[From Details]

OH DAMN. That Megan Fox thing is interesting, right? She and Brian Austin Green did break up a few times - allegedly, reportedly - and during the last Transformers film, it was widely believed that Megan and Shia were hooking up, but this is the first time either has ever confirmed it.

As for the rest of the interview - it's a good read, like always. Shia is, I think, in essence, a hustler, a grifter, a born bullsh-tter. He loves to brawl and drink and tell tall tales about his shenanigans. After I read one of his interviews, I always like him more, but then I forget about it once he gets into another liquor-soaked fight.

wenn2459693

shia4

shia2

shia5

Photos courtesy of Details and WENN.

‘Jersey Shore’ cast returns stateside, Snooki’s trim figure gets a story plant

Posted: 28 Jun 2011 07:00 AM PDT

wenn5681088

At long last, Italy’s national nightmare is over. After the Italian government tried and failed to deter “Jersey Shore” from filming in its country by revoking filming permits for historic sites, the guido bunch still descended upon Florence. Once on the scene, the boys commenced street-bound fistfights (both of the real and pretend variety) while Snooki crashed into a police car, thereby injuring two officers and losing her license. Finally, after the conclusion of season 4 filming, the cast members have left behind countless empty bottles of fake tanning lotion and hairspray; now, they have immediately returned to New Jersey to begin filming on season 5. For many of them, this shall be their last go round before MTV recruits a new bunch of cheaper drunk tarts. In other words, they’d better save their money for the long, steep decine from fame.

wenn5681069

In semi-related news, a very odd and obviously planted story has popped up about Snooki’s hardcore fitness regime, according to People:

Has Snooki been putting a little more stress on the “G” in her GTL routine?

Now back from Italy, where the “gym, tan, laundry” gang was filming season four, Jersey Shore star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, 23, seems to be gearing up for season five by working out.

The pint-sized reality star was spotted heading to the gym Monday with cast mates Jenni “JWoww” Farley and Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola, who will all be heading to the Seaside Heights, N.J., house Sunday to begin filming the next season.

And despite her concern that all the spaghetti in Italy would interfere with her diet plan, Snooki seems to have steered clear of excess carbs. The reality star looked fit and healthy in her black and grey gym get-up.

“I definitely want to get in shape and be healthy again,” she told PEOPLE in January. “But it’s really hard to eat good when you’re traveling because you see fast food and you want to go to this restaurant and that restaurant.”

[From People]

While we don’t have access to the particular photo that People uses for illustrative purposes (you can see it here), the photo appears to be taken at a highly flattering angle and does not accurately depict Snooki’s true appearance as of yesterday, which is shown below.

wenn5681085

As for the notion of Snooki avoiding carbs while in Italy, well, that’s easily disproven as well. These photos, taken on 7/6, show Snooki during a 2:30 am cafe binge that reportedly included tortilla chips and two large ice cream sundaes. Of course, I don’t intend to poke any fun at Snooki’s weight in and of itself, but if her people are going to plant “fitness” stories in People, they ought to be prepared to deal with photo evidence to the contrary. I’m not saying this is anywhere near the degree of Kirstie Alley delusional territory, but let’s just not go there, shall we?

wenn3381996

wenn3381997

Photos courtesy of WENN

Jennifer Aniston is uncool: “I’m extremely lucky, and I’m extremely happy”

Posted: 28 Jun 2011 06:54 AM PDT

63275pcn_aniston01

These are some new photos of Jennifer Aniston arriving at The Daily Show last night. I dislike the dress, and I have literally NO idea why Aniston insisted on wearing dresses and skirts with some kind of dust ruffle attached at the hem when she looks so good in pencil skirts. I also have no idea why she’s flashing that gold ring like it’s some kind of diamond or something. She really wants her ring to be photographed…? I guess it’s the ring that caused so much “controversy” because she and Justin Theroux seemed to be wearing matching rings a few weeks ago, but that “controversy” was so, so dumb, especially considering the real controversy was that Aniston is an uncool homewrecker.

Anyway… ordinarily, I find Jennifer Aniston's interviews somewhere between tediously boring and outright horrible. CB always says that Aniston is a horrible speaker, as in Jennifer simply has issues communicating whatever it is she's feeling or talking about in any kind of interesting or thought-provoking way, I guess. I just think that Aniston simply isn't a "deep" person, and she's only really comfortable talking about her pity parties and her hair and clothes and such. Which is fine, I guess. There are lots of people like that, and they manage. Anyway, I bring up Aniston's sketchy interview history just to say that I didn't hate her Good Morning America interview yesterday morning. I wasn't charmed by it or anything, but Aniston was cognizant and lucid and she had some funny little quips. Maybe she gives a better interview when she's all loved up?

So, when asked about her love life, Aniston says, "Yes, I’m very happy. I’m extremely lucky, and I’m extremely happy.” SO UNCOOL. Imagine how Heidi Bivens feels right now, hearing this HOMEWRECKER declare how "happy" and "lucky" she is with her STOLEN man. Ah, I love how the chickens have come home to roost on this one.

Anyway, moving on. In yet another interview, Aniston confirmed that her foot tattoo (her first tatt) is definitely "Norman" for her dead dog. She told ET Canada, "That’s my dog. My baby who just passed away. I never thought that would ever happen,” she said. “It’s just my way to pay homage to him … forever.”

Meanwhile, the Red Band trailer for Horrible Bosses was just released and it's… really funny. It looks filthy, and now I kind of want to see it, but I'll only watch if someone can tell me if they only put the really funny parts in the trailer. And yes, that's an awesome cameo by Ioan Gruffudd.

aniston16

63275pcn_aniston03

63275pcn_aniston02a

Photos courtesy of WENN and Pacific Coast News.

Newsweek Photoshops Princess Diana & Kate Middleton together: offensive?

Posted: 28 Jun 2011 06:35 AM PDT

newsweek1

Is this Newsweek cover offensive? At first glance, I was all "WTF?" but as I keep glancing at through the morning, I don't find it offensive so much as I find it cheesy. The whole idea behind it - "Diana at 50: What would she be like if she had lived?" is interesting, if macabre. Newsweek also Photoshopped an image of Princess Diana to look like she's holding an iPhone, so it's basically like Newsweek is just trying to cause controversy and be dumb about it. Beyond that, I think a lot of us do wonder: What would Diana have thought about Kate Middleton? Would Kate even have gotten this far if Diana was still alive? Would Diana love her daughter-in-law?

The Newsweek piece is written by Tina Brown, now of The Daily Beast, but she used to be major in the British press, and she actually knew (and covered extensively) Princess Diana. Tina Brown was also the editor-in-chief for Vanity Fair for those now iconic Mario Testino photos in 1997, which were Diana's last formal portraits. Incidentally, Tina Brown also wrote one of the better Diana books, in my opinion: The Diana Chronicles, which is a totally decent weekend read if you ever feel like it. You can read the Newsweek piece here, and here are some highlights from Tina Brown imagining what Diana would be like today:

Diana's style: Diana would have been 50 this month. What would she have been like? Still great-looking: that's a given. Her mother, Frances Shand Kydd, with her cornflower-blue eyes and striding sexuality, was a handsome woman to the very end. Fashionwise, Diana would have gone the J.Crew and Galliano route à la Michelle Obama, always knowing how to mix the casual with the glam. There is no doubt she would have kept her chin taut with strategic Botox shots and her bare arms buff from the gym.

Remarriage? At least two, I suspect, on both sides of the Atlantic. Always so professional herself, she would have soon grown exasperated with Dodi Al-Fayed's hopeless unreliability. After the breakup I see her moving to her favorite city, New York, spending a few cocooned years safely married to a super-rich hedge-fund guy who could provide her with what she called "all the toys": the plane, the private island, the security detail. Gliding sleekly into her 40s, her romantic taste would have moved to men of power over boys of play. She'd have tired of the hedge-fund guy and drifted into undercover trysts with someone more exciting—a high-mindedly horny late-night talk-show host, or a globe-trotting French finance wizard destined for the Élysée Palace. I suspect she would have retained a weakness for men in uniform, and a yen for dashing Muslim men. (A two-year fling with a Pakistani general, rumored to have links to the ISI, would have been a particular headache to the Foreign Office and the State Department.) Davos and the Clinton Global Initiative would have become her new post-palace power circles. She would perhaps have caused a press sensation with an unplanned pledge from the CGI stage to raise $50 million to help educate women in South Sudan.

Politics: Politically, Diana would have been very much at home with David Cameron and all the old Etonians who now run Britain. She would, much earlier, have parted company with Tony Blair, stung by his failure to use her for big peacemaking missions overseas. He would have tried to woo her back each election cycle, but Diana was shrewd when it came to the conducting of feuds.

Prince Charles & Camilla: I believe her best male friend in later years would have been, poignantly, her reviled first husband. As the financier Sir James Goldsmith once put it, "When you marry your mistress, you create a job vacancy," and Charles, having married Camilla, would suddenly have found the company of his ex strangely comforting. Diana, with time, would no longer have found Charles's causes tiresome. Rather, she would have empathized, and asked his advice about hers. After so many loves and losses, she would finally have let go of her rancor toward Camilla. The duchess's galleon-size Lady Bracknell hat at William's wedding would have offered satisfaction enough.

Petty girl stuff: Among her global girlfriend set, she might view Queen Rania's beauty, youth, and social conscience as a triple threat that should be watched. After some initial competitiveness with Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, she'd have probably bonded with her at the G20 dinner over ways to dodge Berlusconi.

On Kate Middleton: And Kate, the newly minted Duchess of Cambridge? How would Diana have handled her son's steadfast affection for a woman other than herself? The rising public adoration of Kate would have afforded Diana some tricky moments. Pleased, yes. But, like Frances Shand Kydd—who, days before Diana's wedding, suddenly burst out, "I have good long legs, like my daughter"—Diana would have had to adjust to a broadening of the limelight. Her edge over Kate, of course, was her own epic of princessly suffering, which would always make Diana's story more interesting. ("Happily ever after" will never have the same allure to the press as "It all went horribly wrong.") Diana, rejoicing in her flawless Spencer pedigree, would have positioned herself as a firm defender of the Middletons against the palace snobs and ostentatiously made Carole Middleton, Kate's dynamic mother, her new BFF.

On charity: In the world disasters of the last few years—9/11, the tsunamis, the Pakistan earthquake, Hurricane Katrina—you know Diana would have been first at the scene in a hard hat with a camera crew (and, by now, 10 million followers on Twitter). She would have kept her spotlight trained on individual sufferers whom she'd continued to visit and care for and touch. At a time when the world has disaster fatigue, I miss the generosity of her star power and what it could accomplish.

[From Newsweek]

Eh. I think Tina is right on about some things - Diana's charity work would likely have continued and grown, and she would be the leading humanitarian in the world, I think. And I do think Diana and Charles would have buried the hatchet - they had already begun to when she died. But the rest of it… I don't know. I don't see Diana marrying and divorcing some American hedge fund guy. I'm not sure she would have ever remarried. And as for what she would have thought of the Kate Middleton… God, I don't even know if William would have even stayed with Kate for so many years if he weren't still so damaged by his mother's death. He sought out Kate's stability, you know? And if Diana was still alive, perhaps he wouldn't have needed what Kate gives him. That's just my theory.

wenn3101889

wenn5572781

wenn3101948

wenn5577621

wenn3101954

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Julia Roberts in a blue suit at the Larry Crowne premiere: classy or too matchy?

Posted: 28 Jun 2011 06:01 AM PDT

fp_7524747_rij_larry_crowne
Julia Roberts tried to work a fitted, possibly polyester blend suit at the Larry Crowne premiere in LA yesterday. I like the tailored suit trend, but this outfit is just wrong on Julia, especially with the matching shell under the jacket. All she needed to complete this look was a silky top in a color that popped. Instead it’s all kind of monochrome except for the jade necklace, which looks like a set piece from Eat, Pray Love. Plus those pants need to be hemmed for her a little. Her hair and makeup are polished yet effortless though. I love the loose bun she’s wearing in her hair.

fp_7524743_rij_larry_crowne

fp_7524757_rij_larry_crowne

fp_7524717_rij_larry_crowne
Also at last night’s premiere was Taraji P. Hensen in a crimson dress. It looks like Leger and I’m over that too-tight dress trend. She looks hot though. IMDB has her listed in the movie although I didn’t spot her in the trailer.

fp_7524714_rij_larry_crowne

fp_7524727_rij_larry_crowne

Model Selita Ebanks, not in this movie, had on a ridiculous v-neck fuschia mini dress with gemstone detail at the sides. She paired it with leopard peep toe ankle booties and gold bangle bracelets. She’s a knockout, but what a wreck that outfit is. Plus check out her rooster hair.

fp_7524728_rij_larry_crowne

fp_7524709_rij_larry_crowne

Jenna Elfman, another non-costar, was there in a breezy purple dress, gold kitten heels and a canary clutch. She’s cray to the z but I like her look here. My hairdresser would have something to say about her very chunky highlights, although he’d praise the cut.

fp_7524721_rij_larry_crowne

Tom Hanks, Julia’s costar, wore his best freshly washed jeans with a navy dress shirt and plain jacket. His wife, Rita Wilson, tried a little harder in a sequin cocktail dress and tuxedo jacket. You would think that these two would work to coordinate more considering that they’ve been married for 22 years, but maybe Rita lets Tom do his own thing. If Tom were my man I would try to dress him better.

fp_7524724_rij_larry_crowne

Tom seems to have arrived by scooter, at least part of the way. His character rides a scooter in the film and it’s doubtful that he took that thing more than a few blocks. Otherwise it might explain why he was dressed like a deliveryman.

fp_7524454_rij_larry_crowne

fp_7524713_rij_larry_crowne

Bonus pic - a freshly shorn Bryan Cranston with his wife Robin Dearden. This is how a couple coordinates, and apparently they’ve been together about as long as Tom and Rita.

Here’s the trailer. It looks cute but I’ll probably wait to see it on DVD. Larry Crowne is out this Friday in the US, on July 1.

Photo credit: Fame Pictures

Penelope Cruz in orange: frumpy, unflattering or not that bad?

Posted: 28 Jun 2011 05:21 AM PDT

fp_7523195_trg_cruz_bardem_20_55

Here are some new photos of Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem and Pedro Almodovar at the opening of Spain's "Walk of Fame" in Madrid. Penelope is in Roksanda Ilincic, a designer I've never heard of, probably for good reason, because this dress makes beautiful Penelope look frumpy and bumpy. Still, small mercies: Penelope seems to have retired the clip-on bangs-trauma that was killing me during her promotional tour for Pirates of the Caribbean.

My favorite part is just seeing Penelope and her husband/lover/baby-daddy Javier standing next to each other. Slowly but surely, they've begun to do more and more events together, showing up for one another and being more couple-y. I think Javi and Penelope are the real deal, so I have my fingers crossed that they stand the test of time. Plus, look at how he looks at her - he's checking out his hot wife! It's so cute.

Now, I don't want to make fun of Spain as a country, because I know Spain is the homeland of la Goop, but this "Walk of Fame" thing looks so budget! I get that Spain has their own film/television industry, so why couldn't they put together a Walk of Fame that looked a bit more "special" than a Las Vegas party for a Kardashian perfume?

fp_7523223_trg_cruz_bardem_48_55

fp_7523184_trg_cruz_bardem_09_55

fp_7523197_trg_cruz_bardem_22_55

fp_7523200_trg_cruz_bardem_25_55

Photos courtesy of Fame.

Kate Gosselin barks orders at her kids: super mom or super bitch?

Posted: 28 Jun 2011 05:12 AM PDT


Radar Online used to run positive stories on Kate Gosselin when no one really cared about her, which is still true now but I just wanted to comment about what a bitch she is to her kids. Plus it seems like Radar isn’t spinning this story and is just letting Kate’s behavior speak for itself. This latest video (above) from her inexplicably still airing reality show has her bossing her kids around and giving them nitpicking orders when they’re supposed to be making cookies. I’ve seen this woman in action before, although I don’t watch her show regularly, and yet I’m still surprised by how damn mean she is. There’s no reason to constantly belittle little kids, especially when they’re old enough to understand and follow directions like Kate’s sextuplets, who turned seven in May. They seem like happy and well adjusted kids though, despite their mother. When those kids talk I get the appeal of this show, and understand how they must have fans who loved watching them grow up on screen. If this is how their mom treats them with the cameras rolling then maybe they do need the cameras there to ensure she isn’t even meaner to them and that she bothers to interact with them at all.

Even with eight little ones running amok, reality mom Kate Gosselin likes her house just so, and she never takes a break, not even when she’s baking with the kids!

In this sneak peek video of the upcoming episode of Kate Plus 8 obtained by RadarOnline.com, Kate keeps the kids firmly in check even while baking treats for the local dialysis center patients.

“If it turns into a mess you’re instantly done,” Kate tells her boisterous brood. “I’m not into messes and you know that.”

“If you spill sugar you will get down and pick up every granule and you know I mean that,” she says to the kids. “The only excuse for messes is carelessness.”

After making blueberrry cinnamon muffins, brownies and cookies Kate is asked if it is fair to say that she doesn’t like messes. “Is it fair to say the sky is blue on a sunny day?” She replies… in case anyone was still wondering!

[From Radar]

When Kate’s son explains to her what carelessness is, he’s right but she still corrects him. She also tells one of the girls not to touch their hair before making cookies, but Kate also has a piece of hair falling down and is shown pushing her own hair back before they start baking. (Maybe that was before she washed her hands again, but I doubt it.)

The final episode of Kate Plus 8 this season aired last night, and I watched some clips on TLC’s site that didn’t show Kate in as negative a light. She brings the kids to a food bank and a soup kitchen and tries to help them give back to the community. She’s only doing it for the show, but it’s still a decent thing to do. I don’t get why people like this have kids, or why they have more than one kid once they realize the work involved. If Kate would have stopped after the twin girls maybe she would still be working as a nurse, ordering people around at work and browbeating her passive aggressive husband while he cheated on her with coeds behind her back. Kate Plus 8 is supposedly coming back in August, according to what Kate has tweeted, but I’m still expecting to hear that it’s been canceled. As adorable as those kids are, there are plenty of other families with more likable parents clamoring to be on reality tv.

fp_7102870_gosselinkate_big

wenn3329011

wenn3329656

Jake Gyllenhaal was “flirty” with Olivia Wilde, who is the new Kate Hudson

Posted: 28 Jun 2011 05:00 AM PDT

wenn3389815

At this point, I have no idea what I'm supposed to think of Olivia Wilde. She dumped her husband of nine years, so she no longer gets to declare far and wide "I'M A PRINCESS!!!" Some say she dumped her husband because she was famous now, and looking to trade up to someone with some pull in the industry. Some said Olivia was just bored with being tied down, and wanted to have fun and date and be single. All I know is that ever since she and her husband split, Olivia was been totally boy-crazy, and she's gone from "dates" with the choicest prime cut of man-meat, Ryan Gosling, to the "meh" choice of Justin Timberlake, to the "Are you his beard?" pick of Bradley Cooper, and now THIS. Once she was spotted having a "quiet" date with Bradley Cooper, we should have expected this - People Magazine reports Olivia and Jake Gyllenhaal were "flirty" and "touchy-feely" at the Marmont a few nights ago. We’re too seconds away from reports about “cuddlefesting” I swear to God. Oh, Cockburn. Girl, YOU COULD HAVE HAD THE GOSDONG. You coulda been a contenda.

Jake Gyllenhaal was cracking up and laughing with pals during a lively night at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont – but the actor gave special attention to one woman: Olivia Wilde. The two were very flirty, an onlooker says, acting “touchy-feely.”

Says the onlooker: “At one point, he had his hand on hers.” Still, the two weren’t overly affectionate with each other.

“Olivia was very cool,” the onlooker says, “and wasn’t fawning over Jake but seemed to like the attention he was giving her.” Alas, at the end of the evening the two went their separate ways.

[From People]

Yes, they went their separate ways until Jake's publicist made that very special call that every girl dreams about: "Will you fake date my client for a month or two?" And Olivia cries out, "YES, yes, a thousand times YES!" Cockburn, what are you doing? It's one thing to be the "fun girl" who dates around and is openly boy crazy, like Kate Hudson. But at some point, doesn't it start to look like Olivia is simply an "on demand" booty call/PR hit for dudes with a couple of hit films under their belt and questionable sexuality? BAD COCKBURN.

By the way, I'm still desperate for Jake and Jessica Biel to date/fake-date. I think they would make a brilliant PR couple.

wenn3282057

wenn5666082

wenn5633595

Photos courtesy of WENN.

No comments:

Post a Comment