Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


George Clooney & Elisabetta Canalis have broken up

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 09:04 AM PDT

wenn3023185

I thought this was just a random Italian report, but it's for real!!! George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis has split up!!! Gossip Cop just confirmed it. As did People Magazine! The couple said in a statement to media outlets, "We're not together anymore. It's very difficult and very personal, so we hope that our privacy is respected." OH SNAP. What does this mean? It means, in my opinion, that George Clooney got bored. That Eli's amazing ass was good for a time, but that she's a vapid famewhore (literally, she might actually be a hooker) and she overstayed her welcome. First, read this hilarious translation of an Italian report - they just come right out and start talking about whether Clooney is gay.

There you go. George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis are no longer together. The (former) couple made ​​the announcement with a joint statement released from London, where the American actor is filming a new movie, on the day of confirmation that Clooney’s The Ides of March will open the Venice Film Festival.

“It ‘very difficult and very personal” - the statement said - “so we hope that our privacy is respected.”

Bizarre request, for a couple for about two years (the first photos circulated in the summer of 2009) that has nothing to give generously of their privacy to the general public. But there it is. So ended one of the relations most celebrated, photographed, chats in recent years. That between the ‘ glamorous Hollywood superstar 2 , 50, a wet dream for millions of women around the world and the beautiful Italian, busty 32 year-old former tissue with some ambition 3 in the entertainment world. Personal reasons unfathomable, shared a stage and happy and then, at some point, the awareness that it is better to take separate roads. And this is one of the possible interpretations. One, because in this case there would be another. That what she wants the crash as a predictable and expected, conclusone written a story built around a table for a variety of needs - advertising, image advertising.

Someone, the liaison to the birth, spoke of an alleged homosexuality of Clooney and the need, therefore, capable of accompanying a beautiful daughter to dispel any suspicion. Practice also adopted by Hollywood since the earliest times, and that you want - just to give an example - even at the base of the short and stormy relationship between James Dean and Annamaria Pierangeli - which, it is said, then “served” Also on the side of the late Rock Hudson. Because being gay in America is not easy at all, be in Hollywood is even more complicated - Keanu Reeves is rumored that, despite the worldwide success of The Matrix , once publicly admitted their homosexuality has lost much of their bargaining power.

Two years of passion, an avalanche of shoots (many of who , directed by quell’Alfonso Signorini was angry, with an editorial in the weekly directed by him, house organ of the Berlusconi family, for an article Repubblica.it 5 Doubts about veracity of a cover photo that showed the couple), consistent and timely interviews and statements about the possible wedding date 6 , we get married or maybe not 7 , and how happy we are chisseneimporta gossip. Inseparable and affectionate (to be honest, never fans), especially when it came to cross a wall of photographers. Together, hand in hand on the red carpet of film festivals, at Villa Oleandra - Clooney’s mansion on Lake Como - moving with the same jacket, with friends in Hollywood Brad Pitt and Matt Damon. And in Sardinia, where his family lived with her, so much so that they all shouted at the “official engagement.”

Skeptics have never stopped supporting his thesis. That is, Clooney is gay, Canalis he was submitted by a mutual friend and suggested as the ideal figure for that purpose as beautiful, popular, free. A real “contrattino”, what the two would have concluded, with a definite deadline. And with some clauses, such as never to speak of the relationship. Jump to know if it’s true, but it is undeniable that the other one and never have commented earlier, said any thing, however slight, on their partners.

[From La Repubblica]

Oh, well. He'll find someone else. He always does. Hopefully Eli got enough out of Clooney to make it worthwhile and to land on her feet now that she's been Sarah Larsen'd.

clooney1

wenn3023188

Photos courtesy of WENN & Fame.

Jake Gyllenhaal guest-stars in the season premiere of ‘Man vs. Wild,’ why?

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 08:46 AM PDT

wenn3270141

I like the idea of Jake Gyllenhaal. Really, I do. He’s a fantastic actor and seems like a really sweet and nice guy, but there’s also a great deal of the contrived about him. Truth be told, I never really bought his romance with Reese Witherspoon, and the entire Taylor Swift fakery was just really hilarious in its awfulness. Still, I’ve got nothing against the guy himself, but I find it rather strange that he’s decided to make an appearance on the upcoming season premiere of Discovery Channel’s “Man vs. Wild.” Why?

Jake Gyllenhaal is discovering his wild side!

The 30-year-old actor joins “Man vs. Wild” host Bear Grylls in the Icelandic wilderness for show’s upcoming season premiere on July 11.

According to the Discovery Channel, “Man vs. Wild” will test will test how the Prince of Persia star measures up to unpredictable and unforgiving Mother Nature. For two days, Grylls and Gyllenhaal embark on a survival experience neither will forget to an Icelandic landscape dominated by mountains, huge glaciers and some of Europe’s most active volcanoes.

“For me, it’s all about discovery,” Gyllenhaal said.

Grylls explained: “The wild is always very revealing — not only physically but mentally. You’ve got to smile when it’s driving horizontal hail and be able to face your fears and just get on and do it — and on both of those accounts, Jake came up strong.”

[From US Weekly]

Of course, the immediate question that springs to mind involves what sort of possible benefit will come to Jake as a result of this guest appearance. Jake could possibly be a huge fan of the show and just wanted to participate in the taping of an episode. Or he could merely desire to prove that he’s a real man by “surviving nature,” i.e., pretending to rough it overnight on top of a mountain in a threadbare tent while drinking his own urine but, in actuality, sneaking off for a luxurious stay in the nearest four-star hotel. Does Jake really want to cement the unintentionally hilarious vision of overwrought buffness from his Prince of Persia phase? Perhaps we’ll never know the reason why, but at least we can watch it.

By the way, here’s a refresher course on exactly how well a “Man vs. Wild” can be faked:

And here’s Bear Grylls’ “Late Show with David Letterman” appearance, where he sort of weakly describes why he stays in fancy hotels while filming his show.

princeofpersia001

wenn3270473

fp_7494574_barm_gryllsbear_book_01_04

Photos courtesy of Fame, WENN, AllMoviePhoto

Katy Perry covers Rolling Stone (again), talks boobs, finance & aliens

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 08:37 AM PDT

kp6

ANOTHER KATY PERRY COVER. Jesus, how many times to you really want to see her cleavage? They're just BOOBS. That's all she is. Boobs and a budget Dita Von Teese look. I guess Rolling Stone thought it was fine to give Katy yet another cover because they recently did a real singer, Adele. Sure. That doesn't mean that I have to find Katy Perry exciting or significant in any way. I will give her one small thing, though. This photo, below, is maybe the loveliest picture I've ever seen of Katy:

kp5

Nice, right? She can be quite attractive when it's not all about her boobs and her candy fetish. Here are the highlights from the Rolling Stone piece:

kp11

Katy's political awakening: “It just feels like the thing running our country is a bank, money,” she says. “I know it sounds like an intense viewpoint, but I’m only slowly but surely getting the wool taken off my eyes. When I was a kid, I asked questions about my faith. Now I’m asking questions about the world. I think we are largely in desperate need of revolutionary change in the way our mindset is. Our priority is fame, and people’s wellness is way low. I saw this knowing full well that I’m a part of the problem. I’m playing the game, though I am trying to reroute. Anyway, not to get all politically divulging and introspective, but the fact that America doesn’t have free health care drives me fucking absolutely crazy, and is so wrong.”

It took Perry a while to learn to embrace her body. “I started praying for [breasts] when I was, like, 11,” she says. “And God answered that prayer above and beyond, by, like, 100 times, until I was like, ‘Please, stop, God. I can’t see my feet anymore. Please stop!’ I was a lot more rectangular then. I didn’t understand my body. Someone in sixth grade called me ‘Over-the-shoulder boulder holder.’ I didn’t know I could use them. So, what I did was, I started taping them down. How long did I tape them down for? Probably until I was about 19. And, no, I don’t have any psychological pain because of it.”

Katy on her critics: Perry is the first artist to ever have at least one song ranked in the top ten of the Billboard Hot 100 for a full year – but she remains a polarizing figure. “Whenever people ask me about having bad reviews, I’m like, ‘Have you seen the run I've had? Have you see the numbers?’” she says. “Numbers do not lie!” At the same time, she recognizes the limitations of pop music. “I’m not a dummy,” she says. “I know ‘California Gurls’ isn’t going to save the world. But I got a lot of heart from my upbringing and I put a lot of heart in my songs.”

She’s recently become obsessed with the History Channel show Ancient Aliens. “Oh my God,” she says. “When it talks about the sky people , how everyone comes from the sky and how the Pyramids were used for star observations, it’s too much for me. It all seems to connect the dots. It’s blowing my mind.”

Gwen Stefani is not a C-U-Next-Tuesday: “I remember coming to L.A. for the first time and meeting Gwen Stefani and how gracious and wonderful she was, and then meeting another favorite artist of mine and what a c–t she was. It ruined my dreams of that person, the c–t, and I will always be a fan of the person who was gracious.”

On Russell Brand: "He’s changed so much. If I have a hangover, I look at him and say, ‘How the f–k did you do heroin every day, when I can’t even have three glasses of wine and not want to ever drink again?’ I’m so happy he lived, of course. God bless him.”

[From Rolling Stone]

“It just feels like the thing running our country is a bank, money. I know it sounds like an intense viewpoint, but I’m only slowly but surely getting the wool taken off my eyes." Ah, Katy. It's not an "intense viewpoint," it's a prosaic viewpoint, but thanks for playing. She must have picked up Russell Brand's newspaper one day and had her mind blown.

That "Ancient Aliens" show is really good, though. I love the History Channel's alien programs. They really bring out the wing nut conspiracy theorist in me too.

kp3

kp4

kp2

Photos courtesy of Terry Richardson/Rolling Stone.

Beyonce’s new album might bomb, record execs want a Destiny’s Child reunion

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 08:06 AM PDT

bey1

I've been following some of the scattered news about Beyonce's new album, 4. When Beyonce's album release date was announced, and Beyonce began showing up on magazine after magazine, it was assumed that Bey was starting a major push to support her new album. But then some sources claimed that Beyonce's label, Columbia, wasn't happy with the album at all, and were considering pushing back the release date so that Beyonce could do more work on it. Now Page Six reports that the label is bracing for this album to be Beyonce's worst-seller thus far, just because the former hit-machine has created an album with very few radio-friendly hits:

Columbia Records executives fear Beyoncé’s new album, “4,” could be a dud after she refused to return to the studio to re-record new tracks, sources say.

“They’re very nervous about Beyoncé’s new record,” an industry insider told us. “It doesn’t have the hit songs that her fans are used to. They asked her to make changes, but she said no.”

Bracing for the worst, Columbia suits are strategizing in case of slower sales and have had “quiet discussions” about the reunion of Destiny’s Child.

“Beyoncé’s career has stalled a bit,” a source told us. “Columbia seems to think they can get some mileage out of a comeback record with all of the girls.” Another source tells us Destiny’s Child could start recording together as early as October, with a suggested album title “Family Reunion.”

But Kelly Rowland might not be eager to join forces again. Our source said, “She has her own solo career now, why would she want to be singing back up for Beyoncé?”

A Columbia rep told us, “All I know is that the record came in . . . Nothing was ever discussed to change it.” Beyoncé’s rep said, “All of this is completely untrue. All of it.” Rowland’s rep didn’t get back to us.

[From Page Six]

I'm not sure all of this "Beyonce is flailing" nonsense is really necessary. Beyonce is still a very big deal, she just happened to take some well-deserved time off. It's not like she's attempting to comeback after some career failure - she just hasn't released any new music in a while. That being said, the rumors keep on rolling about how this album sucks (hard), and I'm starting to believe it. I thought Beyonce's first single, “Run The World (Girls)” sounded like Willow Smith - and that's the "single" you know?

These are promotional images from 4 - bitch got tweaked.

bey41

bey31

bey51

bey61

bey21

Promotional images from Beyonce's '4', courtesy of Beyonce's website.

Exclusive: 16 yo married to 51 yo actor really is 16, says hometown source

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 07:42 AM PDT

teenbride1
I was skeptical that Courtney Stodden, the 16 year-old beauty pageant winner and god-awful singer who married 51 year-old character actor Doug Hutchison, really is 16. I mean the chick looks like a cougar, she’s clearly had a boob job despite denials from her mother, and the whole story smacks of publicity stunt. The bride’s new husband is her manager, she acts and speaks much older than her supposed age, and it’s just incredibly creepy to take this story at face value - a 16 year-old girl just married a dude old enough to be her grandfather, with her mom’s enthusiastic permission.

Only, according to a source from Courtney’s hometown of Ocean Shores, Washington, this really is true, the girl is 16 years old. I found this source through an old group on Facebook where people from Courtney’s hometown were making fun of the ridiculous videos she’s posted on YouTube. The posts were all of people who knew her, and they were made several months before this scandal. I added a few people and emailed them to see if anyone wanted to verify this woman/girl’s age. A woman emailed me back and the way she explained it really brought this story home for me:

Yes she is 16, the whole thing is sad, the reason she looks like she is 30 is because her mother has spent her life living through her, and has even gotten her a boob job at a young age. I think the situation she is in isn’t entirely her fault, I blame her mother. As much as I, myself, do not like Courtney because of how she thinks everyone was “mean” to her because we are all jealous, it is because she is a stuck up little twit, I feel bad for her, I mean really, what kinda mother would ever let something like this happen? The whole thing is a sad attempt at heightening Courtney’s “singing career” even though we all know she really, doesn’t have a good voice.

So now this goes from a ridiculous hoax story to a sad little girl with a boob job and fillers in her face getting married off to a creepy old guy who is just as old as her mother! I didn’t want this to be true, but it looks like it is. As Kaiser e-mailed me about this “that’s the hardest looking 16 year-old since Ali Lohan.”

Radar has the marriage certificate from these two, but really I wouldn’t have believed this girl was 16 with all the print evidence you could hand me. I was ready to believe her participation in the Miss Washington pageant was some elaborate ruse, like a cousin, a sister or even a daughter had competed and Courtney was assuming her identity. Now that I found someone (on my own, they didn’t contact me) from her hometown I believe this story and it’s depressing. I just feel bad for her now. The source said it the best “what kind of mother would do this to their kid?” Moreover, what kind of life is this poor girl going to have? She already looks like she’s lived a few decades more than she’s been around.

Now when I see these photos, I’m like “holy sh*t, she’s 16!”
teenbride2

teenbride3

teenbride4

teenbride5

Evan Rachel Wood in D&G, with new hair: fug drag king or lovely?

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 07:40 AM PDT

wenn3409182

I used to not care much for Evan Rachel Wood, but she's grown on me considerably over the past year. While I still think her love life is sketchy (Marilyn Manson, etc), I also think she's one of best young actresses working today, and more than anything, I want her to continue to do good work and grow into a more confident woman who dates men who are good for her. These are photos of ERW at last night's "premiere" of the new season of True Blood. ERW wore this odd Dolce & Gabbana ensemble which… eh. She's the face of Gucci's Guilty, so I guess she's trying to mix it up. I think it's a little obvious, though - she just got a short new haircut and color, so why go full-on drag king with a menswear-inspired ensemble?

As for the hair… look at this:

wenn3408927

It's a cute, choppy little cut, and she's poofed out the top part, like she's David Bowie or something. It's going to be hell to grow out, but with that face… maybe it will work without being awkward.

Sigh… I always wonder, when a young girl suddenly chops off her hair, whether it's a reflection of some kind of turmoil in her personal life. Yes, sometimes it's just about needing a change, or simply liking an easy little haircut. But this is Evan… she's got plenty of drama. We'll find out soon enough, I think.

wenn3409278

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Anna Paquin brings the fug, Alex Skarsgard undresses you with his eyes

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 07:34 AM PDT

fp_7496571_rij_true_blood_1
Last night was the cast party for the Season 4 premiere of True Blood, where Alexander Skarsgard ruled the red carpet as usual. To start we had Anna Paquin trying to bring her pose hard to a ridiculous little black dress with purple glitter piping down the front. It could be Stella McCartney, she’s doing a lot of these dumb boob cut-out dresses, but I can’t verify that. It’s fug, no matter who designed it, and Anna’s mouth-breathing just makes it worse. She probably thinks she’s fashion-forward as she often wears incredibly bad outfits with a sneer.

true_blood_premiere_013_wen

dgg-029274

fp_7496537_rij_true_blood_6

Deborah Ann Woll, Jessica, with some really terrible makeup and styling I’m sorry to say. She’s so gorgeous on the show, what happened?

fp_7496509_rij_true_blood_3

fp_7496510_rij_true_blood_4

Todd Lowe, showing how underrated Terry is. This is one lovely man.

fp_7496173_rij_true_blood_0

fp_7496174_rij_true_blood_0

Sam Trammell and his pregnant girlfriend, Missy Yager. She’s having twins!

fp_7496521_rij_true_blood_5

fp_7496523_rij_true_blood_5

Carrie Preston, cute as a button but in pink! I don’t like her in that color, it clashes with her hair.

fp_7496175_rij_true_blood_0

Jim Parrack, Hoyt, just is so hot to me. I know he’s not a beefcake on the show, but I like him so much. His girlfriend looks ridiculous in that tight mini though.

fp_7496480_rij_true_blood_1

fp_7496481_rij_true_blood_1

Speaking of beefcake, here’s Joe Manganiello in pink and red - just no. He needs to take something off to look good here, pants or shirt will do.
fp_7496480_rij_true_blood_1

And Ryan Kwanten. What is going on with this outfit from the waist down? I thought he could never look unattractive, but I was wrong.
fp_7496480_rij_true_blood_1

fp_7496480_rij_true_blood_1

Kristin Bauer tried to work a satin jumpsuit and she kind of did. Her squinty husband ruins it for me though.

fp_7496480_rij_true_blood_1

fp_7496480_rij_true_blood_1

Rutina Wesley looked cute and not as busy from the side. From the front, with those shoes, there’s too much going on.

fp_7496480_rij_true_blood_1

fp_7496480_rij_true_blood_1

Stephen Moyer just is not doing it for me at all. He never really did.
tyg-015480

fp_7496539_rij_true_blood_6

And Alexander Skarsgard steals the show as always. This man just slays me.

fp_7496556_rij_true_blood_8

fp_7496557_rij_true_blood_8

tyg-015512

tyg-015505

tyg-015542

True Blood comes back this Sunday! You can take the first eight minutes to get your drink on after watching the disappointing preview clip. It can only get better from here, right?

Linnocent: “Alcohol is not in my house, so it’s just not a part of my life”

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 07:15 AM PDT

linnocent11

Linnocent isn't content to just throw her cracked-out roof parties while under house arrest, nor is she content to simply make thousands of dollars by filming budget commercials for auction sites. No, Linnocent has to do press, from the comfort of her home. Linnocent gave an exclusive interview to Life & Style (they probably paid her, honestly) in this week's issue. The photo, above, is courtesy of Life & Style - look at Linnocent's crack lair! She has a huge photo of herself on the wall, of course. And let me just say - the crack delusions are heavy in this one. She begins by whining about her house arrest and how tough it is not being able to "go out to dinner" (re: doing crack at various clubs, and trying to work her way into associations with anyone famous, even if it means starting a fight). She whines about not being able to go to her brother's birthday party, all because of her dumb house arrest!!! BOOHOO!!! But the best part is when she claims that she's been clean and sober this whole house arrest. If that were true, she would have already gnawed off her leg (the one with the ankle monitor) to go to the Marmont:

Lindsay sits down exclusively with Life & Style for her first interview since being sentenced to house arrest

On June 18, Lindsay Lohan invited Life & Style inside her $2.25 million 3,000-square-foot pad in Venice Beach, Calif., to reveal what it’s like to be locked up in her own home.

“I’m a very social person, and I like being outside, especially in Venice Beach. I’d like to get out more — just going out and having dinner,” Lindsay says in the new issue of Life & Style — on newsstands now — about being confined to her three-bedroom, four-bathroom triplex. “I was really upset not being able to go to my little brother’s birthday party. He just turned 16. That bummed me out.”

Lindsay was forced to give up her fancy dinners, partying and shopping sprees when a judge sentenced her to house arrest in May, but the star still gets to have frequent visits from friends and family.

“I’ve been having a lot of work-related meetings. Sometimes my friends come over. And I get to see my sister, Ali, which is nice,” Lindsay says. Although, she insists, there is no booze, no matter what.

“When my friends come over, they’re not drinking,” she notes. “Alcohol is not in my house, so it’s just not a part of my life.” But when Lindsay is released on June 29, it won’t necessarily mean the end of nightclubs for her. “I don’t think you should ever say never,” she explains.

The 24-year-old actress has her fair share of critics who believe this is not a real punishment and that she may never recover, but she’s ready to prove them wrong: “I’ve grown up — and I’m willing to do what I have to do to prove that.”

And she plans to start out on the right track. “This may come as a shock, but I mean it: I want to start my community service. I want to finish that so I can work in August and September,” Lindsay tells Life & Style.

Most important, she says, she loves acting and hopes that someday she can be taken seriously again. “You go through experiences. I do understand that I need to gain some of the respect back, but I’m willing to work hard for that. I understand the situations I’ve put myself in, and I don’t want to go back to that.”

[From Life & Style]

"I don’t think you should ever say never…" Meaning: "I'll be doing blow at Teddy's one hour after my house arrest ends." POOR LINNOCENT. We've gone far too long without her crack delusions. Perhaps Mother Crackhead will gift us with an interview soon as well. It would be like Crack Christmas.

fp_7360530_lohanlindsay_swim_brj_02_151

60748pcn_lohan04

Photos courtesy of Life & Style, Fame and Pacific Coast News.

Us Weekly: How Jennifer Aniston “pulled an Angelina” with Justin Theroux

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 06:43 AM PDT

fp_6825601_bulls_gowithit_prem_17_25

Jennifer Aniston: boozehound homewrecker. It's a brand new day! Us Weekly's cover story this week is all about how Jennifer Aniston "pulled an Angelina" with Justin Theroux, in what I hope will be the beginning of an exhaustive six-year journey where every nuance of Jennifer Aniston's homewrecked relationship is dissected in the press. Fingers crossed. Anyway, it doesn't seem like Us Weekly has much new information - their sources are still claiming that Aniston and Justin began their relationship while working on Wanderlust last fall, and that they were seeing each other in secret for months and months while Justin was still officially "with" his girlfriend of 14 years, Heidi Bivens. Us Weekly gets some bitchy quotes from a "source" close to Heidi too:

aniston12

Jennifer Aniston sure knows how to flip the script. The 42-year-old star fell hard for costar Justin Theroux on the Georgia set of Wanderlust last fall, and nothing was going to get in her way, not even Theroux’s 14-year relationship with live-in girlfriend Heidi Bivens.

“Jen went after him,” a set source tells the new Us Weekly, out now; as Wanderlust’s shoot continued, Aniston and hunky Theroux, 39, began having secret trysts at her temporary digs, a huge, secluded house on Georgia’s Lake Rabun.

Charmed by Theroux’s quick wit, his edgy downtown hipster style and impressive background as the screenwriter behind Tropic Thunder and other hits, Aniston overlooked her secret beau’s relationship status, a Theroux insider says: “Jen wanted Justin and it didn’t matter that he was already with someone.”

Fast forward to March of 2011 — when Theroux abruptly ended things with fashion stylist Bivens, 35, who moved out of their NYC apartment in June. Blindsided and hurt, Bivens “didn’t know Aniston was the catalyst” behind the split, the source says, “until now.”

And, yes, the bitter irony — Aniston’s husband Brad Pitt infamously left her for Angelina Jolie six years ago after falling in love on set — is lost on no one. “It’s amazing she would go for an attached guy after what happened to her.”

Adds a Bivens insider: “It sucks when your ex dates the most famous woman in the world so soon after a breakup.”

For much more details on Aniston and Theroux’s shocking fast-track romance and the fallout — how Theroux’s ex thinks it’s “tacky,” how he’s “obsessed” with becoming a superstar, and more — pick up the new Us Weekly, out now!

[From Us Weekly]

I have mixed feelings about Jennifer and Justin's relationship, honestly. Part of me thinks it's hilarious that Aniston just torpedoed her "good girl/wronged woman" image after years and years of careful maintenance. Another part of me things that this is one of the smarter moves Aniston has made, long-term. While the "good girl" image was profitable for her and her status as some sad-sack, tear-soaked wronged woman guaranteed that she would always be relevant from a tabloid-media perspective, the woman is in her 40s, and she's no longer being the virginal good-girl roles. This new image - wanton, liquor-soaked homewrecker - might allow her to actually change up her career and change how she's treated in the press, like the Patron Saint of Lonely Cat Ladies.

As for Justin… is anyone else wondering about "how he’s ‘obsessed’ with becoming a superstar"? Justin just moved to Aniston's agency, CAA, and he'll be getting so much press now that he and Aniston are a thing. I wonder if he'll like the attention, like John Mayer did? Theroux seemed to be fine with this official boyfriend rollout, so I think he's going to put some time into this relationship and see how much he can get out of it. Maybe a year, tops.

fp_7266781_aniston_jennifer_scp_00_06

fp_4900401_rij_iron_man2_47_98

Photos courtesy of Fame.

Megan Fox signs onto new Sacha Baron Cohen pic, take that Michael Bay!

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 06:09 AM PDT

wenn2459690

Let me state for the record that, until recently, I hadn’t taken Megan Fox’s side on, well, any issue whatsoever; and I will continue to think she was pretty injudicious to badmouth director Michael Bay in public and expect that she was such an indispensible asset to the Transformers franchise that she’d be able to keep her job. Still, I do feel a rather significant amount of pity for her — which began when Shia LeBeouf starting talking about Megan’s supposed “Spice Girl” brand of feminism — for the way she’s been treated during the promotional tour for Transformers: Dark of the Moon. In just the past couple of days, Bay has made things even worse by using Fox’s name (not just once but
twice) to promote the new movie even though she’s not even in it, which is pretty wrong no matter how you look at it. At the moment (or at least until Bay gives his next interview), however, Fox can look away from her troubles of the recent past, for she’s been signed to the latest Sacha Baron Cohen film:

Megan Fox and John C. Reilly are making cameos in Paramount’s The Dictator, the latest Sacha Baron Cohen comedy currently in production in New York with Borat director Larry Charles at the helm.

The movie has been described as “the heroic story of a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.” Cohen is said to play dual roles of a goat herder and a deposed foreign ruler who gets lost in the U.S.

Anna Faris, Ben Kingsley and Jason Mantzoukas are also in the movie, set for release May 11, 2012.

The Fox and Reilly roles are being kept under wraps.

For Fox, the part continues her entry into the comedy world. The Transformers star, who is the only actress in the top 20 of Facebook fan pages with more than 26 million followers, has made a shift away from the action world, recently shooting the ensemble comedic drama Friends With Kids, directed by Jennifer Westfelt and starring Kristen Wiig and Adam Scott, and booking a role in Judd Apatow’s latest project, This Is Forty, which shoots this summer.

[From Hollywood Reporter]

In other words, let’s not count Megan Fox out of the Hollywood spectrum just yet. Is it likely that she’ll be around for more than another year or two? Nope, but at the same time, it’s just gotta irritate Bay (and, presumably, Steven Spielberg as well) that Fox is still kicking around town. For that pleasure, it’s worth the price of admission to at least one of Fox’s upcoming movies, right? Maybe.

In related news, here’s a photo of Cohen (looking slightly hot, no?) on the New York City set of The Dictator.

wenn3395489

And here’s the movie’s first official promo photo of Cohen in full regalia.

dictator1

In conclusion, Megan Fox will always be the girl who foolishly got herself fired from Transformers: Dark of the Moon, but at least Megan can take comfort in the fact that Michael Bay always looks like a damn fool every time he smiles.

wenn5310921

wenn56413511

Photos courtesy of WENN; The Dictator promo photo courtesy of HuffPo

No comments:

Post a Comment