Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cele|bitchy

Cele|bitchy


Heidi Klum in Monique Lhuillier: over-styled or lovely?

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 08:50 AM PDT

heidi_klum_07_wenn5682738

I tend to think Hamptons Magazine should have simply closed up shop for the decade once they had ragged-ass Chelsea Handler as their cover girl and had to hire a team of Photoshop wizards to make Chelsea look like a "beachy" hard 50. But the magazine is still going, and Heidi Klum is their new cover girl, so they threw her a party. Heidi wore this Monique Lhuillier for the party and… I have to admit, I usually don't care for Lhuillier. Her wedding dresses are fine - at best, lovely and feminine, and at worst, knock-offs of Vera Wang. But I usually don't care for Lhuillier for regular cocktail and evening attire. But this dress is rather pretty. It's event-appropriate, flattering and age-appropriate for Heidi.

I do have two complaints though. One, the "optical illusion" of the asymmetric lines emphasizes Heidi's stomach. I'm not bashing Heidi for anything (okay, she could have worn Spanx), but a good dress shouldn't draw attention to your stomach. My second complaint: WTF is with Heidi's styling? Who did her makeup, the Duchess of Cambridge?!? Look at that crappy eyeliner job. All in all, I'd say it was a fashion win for Heidi, but in the future she might want to be less matchy-matchy and go easy on the eyeliner (especially for the bottom lids).

hamptons_01_wenn3418641

hamptons_07_wenn3418642

heidi_klum_05_wenn5682736

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Gwyneth Paltrow goes topless, wears fishnets for Vanity Fair: Goopy or cute?

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 08:16 AM PDT

goop1

Fishsticks in fishnets! Sorry, I just had to jack Michael K's moniker for Dame Gwyneth Paltrow. This fishy fishnets photo is from Vanity Fair's "jewelry supplement" for the August issue - the one with Emma Stone on the cover, with Emma making fun of Goopy's BFF and business partner Tracy Anderson! That alone is delicious, but this photo kind of makes my day too - look how slim Goopy is! Look how she doesn't have any peasanty stretch marks or any peasanty flaws! I'm not even sure if we're actually looking at her fishnet-covered biscuit… is she wearing a thong? I can't tell. But the best part about the shot is the look of veiled contempt on Goopy's face. She's all "Fine. I'll show you how hot I am, because I know you need an aspirational goal. Fatties." All of the jewelry that she's wearing is Louis Vuitton, by the way. Just like she wore at the Oscars this year (and she got paid handsomely for it).

Meanwhile, Gwyneth just released this week's Goop-letter, and it's a decent one. This week, Goop talks about "stress". You know, the stress of having to use your outdoor, wood-burning oven to cook cavier-and-gold-crusted chicken for Paul McCartney and Vladimir Putin. But Goop has a solution - meditation!

I have never been very good at handling stress (though a bit of meditation helps), and I wanted some very practical ways of reducing it that I could use during the course of my day. I got some good answers that don't require a 90 minute yoga class, or flying to a hippie style silent retreat (I've actually done one—don't ask), just simple things that we all have access to. Here they are!

Love,
gp

[From GOOP]

You can read the whole thing here - I just skimmed it. Some of the advice is straightforward - a hot bath, a glass of wine, acupuncture, etc. Meh.

Here are some recent pics of Gwyneth out to dinner with the guy who runs Topshop. Now people think that she's going to be starting her own Topshop Goop line. Why not?

UPDATE: Ah, so the guy in the photo isn’t Sir Philip Green. But the photos are still from the same evening where she did dine with Green.

wenn3417086

wenn3417087

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Octomom Nadya Suleman: “I hate [my] babies, they disgust me… wish I never had them.”

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 08:10 AM PDT

39025pcn_octomom18
Octomom Nadya Suleman is going off the deep end, or I guess she’s been there for a long time and is finally splashing around. She has a new interview in In Touch weekly [via The Daily Mail] in which she sounds even more unhinged than usual, going on at length about how awful her kids are, how she wishes she never had them and how she hates her life as single mom to 14 kids. Her bank account is overdrawn and she’s of course relying on public assistance again to make ends meet. She also says she thinks of suicide and will spend hours locked in the bathroom to get away from her kids. This is not at all surprising given this woman’s storied history, but the question is - will it be enough to get social services involved?

She is the mother of fourteen children, who gave birth to the longest surviving octuplets in U.S history.

But in disturbing comments sure to alarm social services, Octomom’s Nadya Suleman has said she ‘hates’ her eight babies.

The 36-year-old single mother also calls her six older children ‘animals’.

‘I hate the babies, they disgust me,’ she told InTouch magazine. ‘My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control, because I have no time to properly discipline them.’

In a picture taking by the magazine, one child is seen eating dry-wall in her run-down home.

Suleman says that her dream of having a big family has now turned into her worst nightmare as she struggles to take care of her huge family.

‘The only way I can cope is to lock myself in the bathroom and cry. Sometimes I sit there for hours and even eat my lunch sitting on the toilet floor. Anything to get peace and quiet,’ she said.

The reality TV mother has even considered suicide.

‘Some days I have thought about killing myself. I cannot cope,’ she said.

In another breath, Suleman tries to insist that she still has love for her children, but says in hindsight she wishes that she never gave birth to any of them.
‘Obviously I love them - but I absolutely wish I had not had them,’ she said.

The reality TV mother is also in financial hot water, especially when it comes to her home in La Hambra, California.

Up until recently, Suleman has managed to avoid being kicked out of the property for months, even though she has been facing foreclosure since last year after failing to meet monthly payments.

But now the man who sold the property to Suleman’s father Ed Doud has recoiled and taken serious actions to get her and her children removed.

The mother says she has not got a penny to her name and cannot even effort to put food on the table.

‘My bank account is overdrawn by $300 and I have no money to pay for the children’s school, food or the mortgage.’

Suleman, who is currently on unemployed and public assistance programs, may however have found a way to boost her income.

She recently filmed an episode of a new TV celebrity dating show called Celebridate, for the cable network HDNet.

[From The Daily Mail]

This woman did this to herself through a series of calculated moves that she’s defended to any outlet that will listen to her. She doesn’t deserve our sympathy, but her poor kids do. Is she saying these awful things so that she can get rid of them? What kind of mother “hates” their babies and finds them disgusting? It’s not like she’s raising them alone, she has nannies!

Meanwhile Octomom participated in a celebrity boxing match last night in New Jersey. There’s an interview with her on Radar ahead of the boxing match. I’ll admit I only watched a few minutes of it, but she sounds completely different than she does in In Touch and basically spouts her typical b.s. psychobabble. She goes on at length about her choice to have kids, says fitness is her passion, acts like her life is fine, and claims she never wanted the fame that came along with having eight kids at once. The bitch lives in California and has 14 kids. How is she flying to New Jersey to be in a boxing tournament? She’s telling In Touch she’s suicidal but everything is fine once she does another interview. She should be committed.

Nadya is shown with her kids on 3/28/10. She’s also shown at an event on 5/31/11. Credit: Pacific Coast News

61970pcn_octomum091

octomom

Denise Richards adopts a baby girl, names her Eloise after Denise’s mom

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 08:05 AM PDT

wenn3392409

Although the world will forever question Denise Richards’ powers of logic for ever marrying Charlie Sheen in the first place (a beautiful love story, really?), she’s shown some remarkable restraint throughout the rise and fall of the recent Warlock Sheen spectacle. Also, even though Sheen killed one of her dogs and branded her a dog thief, Denise still offered to take temporary custody of Charlie and Brooke Mueller’s twins while he was on tour and Brooke was busy smoking crack and heading to rehab yet again. So while Denise might not be the smartest cookie in the cooler, it seems that she does have a very strong maternal instinct. Now and although she already has two daughters (with Sheen) to raise, Denise has adopted a baby girl. Really!

Denise Richards is a mom — again!

The actress, 40, recently adopted a baby girl domestically, her rep confirms to Us Weekly. Richards named her daughter Eloise Joni after her mother, who lost her battle with cancer in 2007.

“Denise and Eloise’s big sisters couldn’t be happier and feel incredibly blessed,” the actress’ rep tells Us.

The Wild Things star has two daughters — Sam, 7, and Lola, 5 — from her previous marriage to Charlie Sheen.

[From Us Weekly]

One can only hope that Eloise enjoys being photographed more than her two older sisters do, right? Those poor girls always look miserable in front of the camera; and despite the fact that Denise doesn’t ever do much to hide the girls from the flashbulbs, she (otherwise) gives off all appearances of being a caring and devoted mother. However, I’m slightly puzzled by the fact that Denise can somehow afford to take on another mouth to feed because she’s not getting much acting work these days. Also, those support checks from Charlie may not last forever and will likely disappear one of these days, thanks to his big mouth getting him fired. Still, best of luck to Denise and her three daughters.

wenn33924041

wenn3392388

wenn3391056

Photos courtesy of WENN

Jonathan Rhys Meyers may have attempted suicide in London

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 07:40 AM PDT

wenn5474799

This is sad news. According to the British media, Jonathan Rhys Meyers has attempted suicide in London. JRM allegedly took a "large quantity of pills" while he was in his home in the London area of Maida Vale. Paramedics allegedly found JRM "slumped" on the floor, but he was apparently conscious, and he tried to refuse medical attention. The paramedics called the police, and JRM was rushed to a London hospital late Tuesday night. Scotland Yard told the media: "Officers were called by London Ambulance Service following reports of a man refusing treatment. The man was taken to hospital.” JRM's rep had no comment.

It's widely known that JRM is an alcoholic, and likely a drug addict as well. He's been in and out of rehab five different times (that we know of), and he's gotten into some legal troubles over the years for his drunken or cracked-out behavior in public. Beyond that, though, JRM always seemed like a pretty decent guy, aware of his problems. He often comes across as extremely fragile - emotionally fragile, psychologically fragile. It's possible that this wasn't a flat-out suicide attempt, but merely a guy with problems not paying attention to how many pills he was taking. Or it could be that in a bad moment, JRM really did try to take his own life. I don't know. But it's sad. He really isn't some kind Lohan about his problems - he's not throwing his issues in our faces or anything. He's just a dude with some major demons.

wenn3265238

wenn2747422

wenn3093435

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Blake Shelton on homophobic tweet controversy: “I have gay friends”

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 07:10 AM PDT

wenn3206217
US Weekly made the very puzzling decision to feature Lauren Conrad’s “broken heart” on the cover, as if it’s 2007 and she’s still a hot property. She doesn’t have a new book out, and she doesn’t even have a reality show with MTV after they passed on her earlier this year. (She did get a three book deal in April and it’s possible this cover is some kind of tie-in to try and maintain interest in her.)

This week’s US also has an exclusive interview with country star and judge on The Voice, Blake Shelton. A lot of people like Blake on The Voice, and he and his wife Miranda Lambert have a large fan base. Miranda and Blake should have scored the cover instead of Conrad, but maybe their wedding cover didn’t sell that well. Inside, Blake goes on about how much he loves Miranda and how he doesn’t even think about all the beautiful women he sees at his concerts, except for the fact that he notices that he’s not noticing them. He protests a little too much, but it’s kind of sweet. He also explains his drunken Twitter faux pas that was criticized as homophobic when he rewrote a Shania Twain lyric. He’s bumbling, and he likes to get his drink on. As for whether he was cheating on his last wife when he hooked up with Miranda, he denies that but goes on to say a couple of things that make it sound like that could have been the case. He was with Miranda for five years, so he took his time before proposing.

Inset: Did he cheat?
Shelton denies reports that he got together with Lambert in 2005 while he was still wed to Kaynette Williams, 38. (He and his former road manager divorced in 2006.) “I got a divorce, met Miranda and fell in love with her,” he says. “Life isn’t perfect, so you find what makes you happy and you do it.”

Now that you’re such a big star, there must be temptations with other women on the road:
You know it’s so far off my radar, and maybe that’s why it’s different all of a sudden now. I just played a country music festival in Manhattan, Kansas, and there were beautiful girls everywhere. And it didn’t even register. I don’t even go there. I mean, I do notice and say “Oh that’s a cute girl,” and it’s just amazing how it doesn’t ever go through my mind now beyond me thinking, I wish my tour manager would meet her. Or, She’s hot, I hope my buddy asks her out. It’s odd because I’m a normal, everyday red-blooded guy - but now that I’m married, it’s just not there anymore. I’m not blind, but at the same time, I don’t care. It’s crazy!

The Voice catapulted you into the spotlight. How are you handling all of the newfound attention?
It’s odd because the country fans have known me for 10 years, and they’re used to my personality. I could always get away with a lot more as far as my mouth goes. They know I’m either drunk or lying or just full of crap all the time. I mean, I’m not a politician. I’m an artist who makes records, and I am who I am. It’s always just me trying to be funny. But now it’s really polarizing all of a sudden. If I get on Twitter and say, “I just peed my pants!” the world goes, “What the hell is wrong with this guy?” It’s a quick learning curve, and I have to watch myself more these days.

Case in point: You came under fire in May after one of your tweets - that paraphrased a Shania Twain song - was deemed homophobic.
And that’s one of the more g-rated things I’ve ever written! I was just trying to be funny. In my world, there is no hate. I have a lot of gay friends and it makes me look at myself and go, Man, that would devastate me if they were hurt. I say all kinds of crazy stuff, but I learned a lesson. The first person that texted me was Adam Levine. He said, “You’re gonna have to watch what you say from now on. You say stupider stuff on Twitter than I do!” So it made me feel better because he taught me that people care what I say now. None of us ever meant to be TV stars, and we never thought we’d have to be politically correct all the time. So this is new.

[From US Weekly, print edition, July 11, 2011]

Oh he pulled the “gay friends” card. I originally thought he was just retweeting a Shania Twain lyric and that it sounded homophobic from a male point of view instead of Shania’s. That’s not the case, though. He rewrote the lyric entirely so that it sounded like it was threatening to a man that was hitting on him (or Shania). However, he later claimed he was rewriting the lyric from Shania’s point of view and had no idea it would be misinterpreted as coming from his POV. He wrote “Re-writing my fav Shania Twain song.. Any man that tries Touching my behind He’s gonna be a beaten, bleedin’, heaving kind of guy,” and Shania’s original lyric was “Any man of mine better walk the line – Better show me a teasin’ squeezin’ pleasin’ kinda time.” So it’s easy to see how that could be seen as homophobic, but it’s open to interpretation.

I’ve seen Blake on The View and he does come across as a really good guy. Maybe this dude shouldn’t drink and tweet anymore. That seems to be all he does lately if you check his Tweets. At least he’s not drinking and driving.

Blake and Miranda are shown on 6/13/10 and 2/13/11. Blake and his wife Kaynette Williams are shown in 2005. Check out his hair! Credit: WENN.com

wenn227175

wenn2887716

wenn2887691

Duchess Kate’s favorite bracelet was given to her by Camilla

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 07:08 AM PDT

63265pcn_kate05

One of the things that bothered me in the run-up to Kate Middleton and Prince William's wedding was that the British and American tabloids were trying to stir up trouble between Camilla Parker-Bowles (the Duchess of Cornwall) and Kate. I tended to believe that while Camilla might not be Kate's favorite person in the world, Kate is totally polite to her de facto mother-in-law. Now it's looking like they're super-close, though. Camilla gave Kate a charm bracelet (seen in these photos) and Kate has been wearing that thing EVERYWHERE.

C is for Catherine, Cambridge and Camilla! A new charm bracelet that Kate has been wearing recently is a gift from her mother-in-law Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall.

Kate, 29, was seen with it prominently dangling from her right wrist when she applauded tennis player Andy Murray at Wimbledon Monday and the previous Saturday, when she and Prince William attended a ceremony with the Irish Guards.

On her left hand, of course, rests Princess Diana’s sapphire engagement ring. But it is the newer piece of jewelry, believed to be a wedding present, that’s intriguing royal watchers.

The charm hanging from the bracelet has Kate’s new cypher of a “C” with a curl on one side, and Camilla’s cypher of a “C” below a crown is on the other.

A Palace source confirms to PEOPLE that it was a gift, but wouldn’t say more because it’s “personal.”

[From People]

British sources say that the bracelet was a "personal wedding gift" from Camilla to Kate, but they also note that Kate seems to have two versions of the bracelet, one in yellow gold and one in either white gold or silver. Here's a question: is it somehow weird to give your daughter-in-law (step-daughter-in-law) a bracelet with YOUR initial and her initial? If it was a wedding gift, wouldn't it have been more selfless and giving to give her something with Kate's initial and William's initial? While I appreciate that Camilla is getting along with Kate, it just seems like it's overly familiar or somehow too much. I don't know, though. Maybe it's completely normal.

63265pcn_kate041

63265pcn_kate021

wenn3388936

wenn56801431

Photos courtesy of WENN & Pacific Coast News.

Conspiracy: Have George Clooney & Elisabetta been broken up for a while?

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 05:59 AM PDT

wenn3103675

Since it seems like none of us can get enough of the breakup of George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis, here's another story to add to the growing pile of conspiracies, half-truths and… whatever the Italian tabloids are (fun!). Yesterday, we heard from Eli's mom and dad - mom said Elisabetta is totes depressed, dad says he wanted Clooney as a son-in-law. Now comes a new wrinkle - were Elisabetta and George done months before the official split announcement?

The break comes as somewhat of a surprise considering Elisabetta just gushed about her "fairytale" romance in one magazine and told another she and Clooney had adopted a cocker spaniel together.

And as recently as June 15, the duo looked lovely-dovey during dinner at Il Gatto nero, near Clooney's villa on Lake Como in Italy. But later that night, says a Canalis source, the pair had a "fiery" fight: "George was angry about the interview she'd done, talking about wanting to get married. She stormed out of their villa. After the fight, they didn't see each other."

As long ago as November, Clooney flirted with women during a Canalis-free getaway to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

"He said he was single," says a source. At the time, the star denied any hanky-panky, but Clooney has always been clear about remaining unhitched.

[From Us Weekly, print edition]

Well… eh. If you go back and look through our archives, you can see that I was calling shenanigans over this "fairy tale" romance for months (years, even). I think it was when Eli showed up in Cannes without Clooney, I felt strongly that it was close to done. Then came the interview, and then Clooney's old pattern emerged, and YES I CALLED IT. But I didn't call this whole "I'm single" thing back in November. I have three theories to explain it: 1) It didn't happen (boring); 2) It happened, and Eli and George had an "open relationship" if you will or 3) Eli and George did split up briefly but reunited for his Oscar campaign. Basically: who knows? We don't have to care for much longer, because Clooney will find himself a new escort/cocktail waitress type with dark hair and an Adam's apple soon enough.

wenn3103495

wenn2980538

Photos courtesy of WENN.

The Quentin Tarantino toe suck and tell girl: classless or funny?

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 05:42 AM PDT

wenn5676196
We all considered covering this story yesterday, but skipped it. Apologies to Kaiser and Bedhead for snagging this one after we kind of agreed to ignore it. I’ve been thinking about it and it bothers me so I wanted to comment. You’ve surely seen the ridiculous braggy e-mail from a girl who sort-of had a one night stand with Quentin Tarantino. Somehow she landed the Oscar winning director despite possessing the maturity of a grade schooler. After a night at his place she sent a email to fifteen of her closest friends detailing the encounter down to the last detail, criticizing Tarantino’s manhood and making fun of his kinks. I’m not going to excerpt the whole email or identify the barely out-of-college girl with the ironic name who sent it, plenty of other outlets have done that. To me the takeaway is that she is immature, self-centered and cruel to send a mass email mocking Tarantino for this when he came across as somewhat considerate, given the situation. Here’s a sanitized version of events, and you can read the whole e-mail here.

Oscar-winning film maker Quentin Tarantino has a fetish in the bedroom for sucking on women's toes while pleasuring himself, according to a young woman who hooked-up with him.

In an email obtained by RadarOnline.com from Beejoli Shah, the 23-year-old details her bizarre encounter with Tarantino, 48, after meeting him at a party in the Hollywood Hills and later going home with him, where she states: "Quentin Tarantino asks, 'Can I suck on your toes while I [perform sexually explicit act]?'"

Shah accompanies the email with pictures she took with Tarantino in a photo booth at his home the night of June 1, 2011, as proof of her wild night with him.

After striking up a conversation with Tarantino about his films, Shah said he became touchy feely and the two began to makeout until actor Jamie Foxx approached them and asked Tarantino if he was ready to leave.

"Quentin looks at me and says, 'Want to come to my house?'… We get in an SUV and off we go," Shah wrote.

"After a lengthy film discussion, Quentin suggests we head to bed, which is the point where I really start panicking."

Shah goes on to give an unflattering description of his manhood and just as she was trying to figure a way out of the situation, Tarantino voiced an unusual request.

"Quentin Tarantino asks, 'Can I suck on your toes while I [get off]?" she claims he asked her.

"And thus began the weirdest ten minutes of my life - having my feet made out with by an Oscar winning filmmaker while he [gets off]."

But Shah tried to clear the air, claiming she's not one of those girls chasing Hollywood hunks in hopes of sleeping with them.

"Just as I hoped, we went to bed right after," Shah wrote.

"I’ve attached our photo booth photos for those of you who think I still just have a vivid imagination…and yes, he does look like Frankenstein."

[From Radar Online]

As far as kinks go that’s practically quaint. He asked her permission and he didn’t even stick her hand on his dick or touch her boobs while he got off. This was after she went home with him, had made out with him for a while, and was in his bed after he asked her if it was ok. It seems like he gave her the chance to say no multiple times, it doesn’t sound like he forced or pressured her, and I got the impression that she could easily have declined or slept in another room.

I’ve been with some duds in my day, and I told my best friend about it. I didn’t tell my entire circle of friends when a guy didn’t meet my expectations because that’s totally classless. All this girl wanted to do was let everyone know that Tarantino found her interesting enough to take her home. It’s too bad she lacks the common sense to 1. be discreet about who she told and 2. not put it in writing. She’s about to face some serious repercussions with her career though, given what I’ve read about her. Do you think she’s going to hire Gloria Allred and hold a press conference next? (I got that idea from a commenter on DListed, and it seems like a natural next step for her.)

I think I speak for a lot of women when I say that Tarantino can suck my toes anytime. I have prettier feet than Uma Thurman too. (Although that’s not saying much. Did you see those things in Kill Bill? Maybe he likes some gnarly toes.)

wenn3399015

Jennifer Aniston is making big changes now that she’s got herself a man

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 05:20 AM PDT

wenn3416598

Us Weekly has an interesting piece about all of the changes Jennifer Aniston is making now that she's got a man (as opposed to a pillow boyfriend, I guess). Some of it is obvious stuff that we already know - Justin Theroux is a New York boy, and Aniston sudden itch to buy New York real estate was easily explained retroactively once we found out that Aniston was preparing a love nest for her homewrecked boyfriend. Justin's also into tattoos, thus Aniston got a tattoo. But some of the "changes" Aniston is making aren't so obvious, and they're totally worth noting:

*Jennifer Aniston isn't taking her eyes off Justin Theroux. "She only wants to be with Justin," says a source, adding, "She has a pattern of doing this with guys." Much like her transformation into "groupie" for John Mayer, Aniston is now constantly with her man in downtown NYC, whether it's browsing through the Maccarone Gallery or strolling arm in arm after a June 25 dinner at Il Cantinori.

*She’s got new friends! Jennifer has traded in her California friends for her hipster beau's favorite downtown bar, the Smile. And on June 22, Theroux's BFF, controversial photographer Terry Richardson, released a pic of the pair taken after the trio dined in NYC's SoHo. Aniston said cheese for a man who is notorious for his grungy, hypersexual imagery. But perhaps controversy is part of her new image. - with pals like there, expect rowdy bashes at the pad she bough just a stone's throw from Theroux's. She is, after all, in the mood to celebrate.

*She's talking babies! "Jennifer really wants children," says an Aniston confidant. "It's something she talks about openly." Since her split with Brad Pitt in 2005, she's seen more duds than potential dads. "Everyone is rooting for Justin to be Mr. Right," says the pal. "She hasn't loved anyone as much as Brad. And she deserves a fresh start so she can have a family."

*She's going on hiatus! The actress is turning love into a full-time job! "jen's taking a year off from work to enjoy herself," says an Aniston insider. Indeed, a second source familiar with her schedule confirms that after Horrible Bosses and the October release of Wanderlust, the only thing on her plate is developing The Goree Girls, her production company's years-old project about singers in a women's prison. And guess who she's picked to juice up the script? "She wants to collaborate with him," a source says of Theroux. "She's impressed by his ability to find humor in dry material."

[From Us Weekly, print edition]

She wants to collaborate with Justin on the script? "Make sure you add 'and then she touches her hair' in every scene. And add something about wedges and scarves! There, we collaborated! Time for another bottle of tequila!"

Also - "Jennifer really wants children. It's something she talks about openly." First of all: OF COURSE she's talking about children. Because that's what every woman has learned to do when they've only been dating a guy for six weeks, right? What's that? They've been seeing each other a lot longer? Shocking! Secondly: "She's seen more duds than potential dads." That's on the dudes? Why is that not on Aniston? She's the one who would rather date some racist, misogynistic closet case child like John Mayer than someone stable, well-adjusted and family-oriented. Thirdly: If Aniston had wanted to be a mom before now, she would have found a way to be a mom. Obviously, judging her from her actions, motherhood isn't a big priority for her and I just don't buy that she's pulling the "baby crazy" thing with Justin. I just don't.

Sidenote: The restaurant Il Cantinori was name-checked, and I'd just like to point out that Aniston seems to take all of her boyfriends or would-be boyfriends there. I remember reading about her and Mayer, and her and Bradley Cooper at Il Cantinori. Is that weird? Or is it just her favorite place to eat? If Clive Owen and Michael Fassbender come to town separately, I'd probably take them both to The Olive Garden.

By the way, Justin's ex Heidi Bivens gave an exclusive statement to Star Mag, after they asked her about the end of her relationship with Justin: “It’s unfortunate. I’m not going to comment unless they comment first.” That's so… NOT how Aniston would have handled the situation. Now I feel for Heidi even more.

aniston17

wenn3415974

wenn3416798

Photos courtesy of WENN & Terry's Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment