Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Superficial - Because You're Ugly

The Superficial - Because You're Ugly


Do You Like Movies About Turd Clouds? A Review of ‘Green Lantern’

Posted: 18 Jun 2011 10:34 PM PDT

   
“Shh, shh, they only show your side-boob once.” Welcome to the exact moment I regret promising to review the big four comic films of the summer because, power ring me in the anus, Green Lantern was bad. Granted, it’s not as completely horrific as most critics are having a field day making it out to be, Read More ...

The Most Important People on The Internet: Volume 32

Posted: 18 Jun 2011 09:34 AM PDT

'None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!' 'Ath a token of our fwenthip, I want you to have thith pigeon.' 'THESE are the droids I'm looking for.' 
Welcome to the thirty two-th installment of The Most Important People on The Internet where almost anyone who makes a Star Wars, and now Watchmen, quote automatically makes the cut because I wore glasses until the ninth grade and spent my Friday nights begging my mom to order me Star Wars shit off of QVC. Read More ...

No comments:

Post a Comment